Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 260
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70672
biomed162316
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453215
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48375
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41213
CryptKicker37176
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 04-13-2013, 08:23 PM   #31
SinsOfTheFlesh
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 54993
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
The family gave almost a quarter of its income to charity, including a $103,871 donation to the Fischer House Foundation.
The Obamas reported an adjusted gross income of $608,611 and paid about $112,000 in taxes. NBC's Brian Williams reports.

According to their website, the foundation “donates ‘comfort homes’ built on the grounds of major military and VA medical centers.” The homes allow family members of those who are hospitalized to stay closed to loved ones for free. The president donates the proceeds of the children’s book he released in 2010, “Of Thee I Sing” to the foundation.
Advertise | AdChoices

Among the other entities that received charitable donations from the Obamas were the American Red Cross, the Boys and Girls Club and Sidwell Friends school, where their daughters are enrolled.
I am betting you have forgotten that among Obama's many proposals to raise taxes on the wealthy, he has proposed capping the amount of charitable donations that can be claimed. So he wants to cap claiming charitable contributions - just not for him.

Try another excuse.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
It don't?

He done gave back a nickel on ever dollah we paid the, er, President. What'll make y'all happy?

I suppose he could put it all in offshore holdings...
See above.

Quote:
Do you understand that if in fact you closed the loopholes, he (and others) would of had to pay more. He wanted to change the tax law so you would be required to pay more not volunteer to pay more. You are mixing apples with oranges.Are you advocating that we all just volunteer to pay taxes?
There is such a thing as leadership by example. Obama has stated numerous times that he wants to close loopholes, and believes the wealthy should pay more taxes. He is supposed to be a leader. Well, LEAD.
SinsOfTheFlesh is offline   Quote
Old 04-13-2013, 08:42 PM   #32
MasterBaiter1996
Account Disabled

Encounters: 30

I need to make 600k before I can answer this question.
MasterBaiter1996 is offline   Quote
Old 04-13-2013, 09:03 PM   #33
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
Where do you see that? I just state facts and you must be in an acohol induced state.
What is a alcohol induced state? Kansas? Missouri? South Bumfuck?

Dumb and dumber. You ought to sue the producers of that movie for identity theft.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 04-13-2013, 09:39 PM   #34
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Quote:
The family gave almost a quarter of its income to charity, including a $103,871 donation to the Fischer House Foundation.
The Obamas reported an adjusted gross income of $608,611 and paid about $112,000 in taxes. NBC's Brian Williams reports.

According to their website, the foundation “donates ‘comfort homes’ built on the grounds of major military and VA medical centers.” The homes allow family members of those who are hospitalized to stay closed to loved ones for free. The president donates the proceeds of the children’s book he released in 2010, “Of Thee I Sing” to the foundation.
Advertise | AdChoices

Among the other entities that received charitable donations from the Obamas were the American Red Cross, the Boys and Girls Club and Sidwell Friends school, where their daughters are enrolled.
Aren't you the one who said that people who contribute to charities were ripping the government off of tax money? Yes, I it was you. Where's your outrage now?
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 04-13-2013, 09:51 PM   #35
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default Are all you fuckers pro liars?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post
Aren't you the one who said that people who contribute to charities were ripping the government off of tax money? Yes, I it was you. Where's your outrage now?
God Damn you Tea Tards are dense.

I was not outraged, I just stated a fucking fact.

Yes Obama would have paid more in taxes to the government had he not been able to take that Charity deduction. I wish they would close that loophole.

But I am not outraged by a person abiding by current tax laws, even tax laws I would like to see changed. Think before you type gnad.

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 04-13-2013, 09:53 PM   #36
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Why don't we get rid of the income tax, then we won't have to worry about who is paying how much?
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 04-13-2013, 10:05 PM   #37
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by SinsOfTheFlesh View Post
I am betting you have forgotten that among Obama's many proposals to raise taxes on the wealthy, he has proposed capping the amount of charitable donations that can be claimed. So he wants to cap claiming charitable contributions - just not for him.

Try another excuse.
WTF is wrong with you retards?

Do you get off on lying and distorting?

Nowhere has he said he wants to cap charitable contributions...except for him.

He wants to cap it for all.

How freaking dense are you not to understand the difference.

If you are pro choice...does that mean you have to go get an abortion if you get preggo? Of course not. That is how wacky your thought process is.

Quote:

There is such a thing as leadership by example. Obama has stated numerous times that he wants to close loopholes, and believes the wealthy should pay more taxes. He is supposed to be a leader. Well, LEAD.
Another just truly ignorant thing to say. He has tried to get congress to change the tax laws so that all people making over a certain amount pay more. You may or may not agree with that but do not show total ignorance by saying that Obama would show leadership by volunteering more in taxes. That is just pure ignorance.

He is giving back 5% of his salary.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Why don't we get rid of the income tax, then we won't have to worry about who is paying how much?
I'm not opposed to trying to figure out something different that is not beholden to special interest groups. But nothing will get done because Congress is beholden to those special interests...
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 04-13-2013, 11:02 PM   #38
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Quote:
God Damn you Tea Tards are dense.

I was not outraged, I just stated a fucking fact.

Yes Obama would have paid more in taxes to the government had he not been able to take that Charity deduction. I wish they would close that loophole.

But I am not outraged by a person abiding by current tax laws, even tax laws I would like to see changed. Think before you type gnad.

No, you were outraged...but now that its "your guy" or at least "your party"... you claim your outrage was feigned. Typical for a liar.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 04-13-2013, 11:25 PM   #39
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post
No, you were outraged...but now that its "your guy" or at least "your party"... you claim your outrage was feigned. Typical for a liar.
Typical asshole, telling me how I felt. Are you Dr Phil of the Sandbox? How do I feel now dicklicker? You can't debate the merit of your lie, so you switch to 'feelings'! I'm don't hate the sinner, just the sin.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 04-13-2013, 11:32 PM   #40
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Gnadfly, you are a bona fide dipshit.

Sins of the Flush, your argument is flawed and irrelevant. There IS such a thing as Congressional cooperation and compromise. That's how tax loopholes get closed. If you don't understand that, then maybe you should ...
Old 04-14-2013, 06:05 AM   #41
Doove
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
Obviously he is taking advantage of all of those loopholes he keeps castigating others for.
He was criticizing the laws that allowed a Mitt Romney to pay 12% in taxes. Quite a difference. And pretty ironic for you to whine about what he did or didn't say since you then say this:

Quote:
Yes, I think we should close all the "loopholes".
Did you use any "loopholes" when figuring your taxes?

Quote:
His Low Information Voting Base sees only that Mitt Romney payed 20 percent in taxes on millions,
Speaking of "low information voting base"...

Quote:
And now, it seems, he is doing the same thing.
Again, did you take any deductions at all when figuring your taxes? Since you are, of course, claiming we should get rid of them.

Quote:
Of course, this is nothing new. The voting record of Senator Obama is in stark contrast to what President Obama now believes.
So tell us, what should he have done when figuring his taxes?

Quote:
All of this is beside the point. What really counts is the political reality that you can sell to an ever increasing "dumbned down" voter.
And right now, you sound like one of the dumbest down ones around.

Quote:

Try another excuse.
Wow. Like WTF pointed out, that's just freakin' dumb.

Quote:
And let's ignore the fact that he did pay 18%, which is a hell of a lot more percentage wise than a lot of people in his tax bracket pay.

Again, your post was one of the dumbest ones in this thread. And that's saying something.
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 08:03 AM   #42
oden
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fast Gunn View Post
That is not the full story, is it?

President Obama did give away a quarter of his income to charity.

Any way you slice it, giving over a hundred grand is quite generous.

He also took a sizable and voluntary pay cut to show solidarity with folks hit by government cuts.

. . . Let's keep the story balanced and give credit where credit is due.

Yes, let's keep this very clear. There are no cuts in government spending, just reductions in outrageous planned increases. Our President used to be paid a salary equal to a GS 13. How is it that this guy, who supposedly has no outside business interests, has so much income?
oden is offline   Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 08:40 AM   #43
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

As usual, the name calling starts and it is difficult to have a reasonable discussion.

We live in a world of political realities. There was just a Presidential Election in which President Obama made a big issue of the so called rich not paying, in actual taxes by percentage of income, as much as a secretary.

They do this by legal means, of course. But by the way it was portrayed to the voting public, mainly the lower information voters who tend to support The President, they were doing something shady and while not illegal, unethical.

Now, it seems the President is doing the exact same thing as the very people he was castigating during the election.. All of the major news outlets should be pointing this out.

I do not believe that we should have deductions for anything. What ever tax bracket you are in, you write the Govermment a check for what ever percentage you owe.

That will solve some of the revenue problem. The Tax Code has for years been used as a tool to either reward or punish people for certain activities. The Home Mortage Deduction is a good example. Why should someone who does not wish to own a house be penalized in the tax code. It's just stupid.

The charitable deduction is another. A person should give to a charity out of the goodness of their heart, not for a pat on the back a a big Tax Deduction.

We do not need to raise taxes on anyone. All we really need to do is have it so everybody with an income pays the full amount of what ever percentage of their income they owe.
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 08:46 AM   #44
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Dont expect that, fg.
Old 04-14-2013, 08:47 AM   #45
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
I just state facts
anybody else find the humor in that declaration?

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women