Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70705
biomed162522
Yssup Rider60337
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48428
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41470
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35846
Mojojo33117

Old 05-13-2015, 06:47 AM   #31
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB View Post
I'm glad Gus on his deathbed didn't whine like some of you Obitches... IJS
You remain a clueless asshole. No, he's not whining. Except about those mean dems and Obama.

But you have studied well under IB. You are doing well ignoring what was actually said. IB Mus be very proud of you.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 05-13-2015, 06:52 AM   #32
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post
You remain a clueless asshole. No, he's not whining. Except about those mean dems and Obama.

But you have studied well under IB. You are doing well ignoring what was actually said. IB Mus be very proud of you.

Your gratuitous remarks serve to underscore how you are nothing but a miserable and pathetic little troll, Old-THUMPER.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wellendowed1911 View Post
Again I would like to ask IB, IIFF, JD, GNAD, COG, Dirty Dog, Budman, and Whirlaway- how much are you guys going to contribute to your fellow brethren's Gofundme?
You guys are all hot air- you talk crap in these forums, but when you have a challenge up in your face you put your tail in between your legs and run like cowards- typical republican antics!!

Uncle Sam passed around the collection plate on April 15th, WE. Did he miss you, you dumb SOB?
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 05-13-2015, 08:36 AM   #33
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
As I have stated so many times I know you have an agenda against me and you refuse to let go of your personal agenda- here is the verse:

For we were so utterly burdened beyond our strength that we despaired of life itself. Indeed, we felt that we had received the sentence of death. But that was to make us rely not on ourselves but on God who raises the dead. He delivered us from such a deadly peril, and he will deliver us. On him we have set our hope that he will deliver us again. (2 Cor 1:9-10,

If you has any biblical knowledge you would understand the meaning of the verse. So COG how much are you going to contribute to this man's fund??? Or are you just a shit talking person that can talk the talk, but can't walk the walk?

That does not say what you claim it does. You are a liar and an idiot.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 05-13-2015, 09:07 AM   #34
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

Not buying health insurance - if you can afford it is a dumb personal choice.

But I bet (had he purchased) his insurance premiums and deductibles would have doubled under Obamacare; like many self employed Americans.
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 05-13-2015, 09:12 AM   #35
dirty dog
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Again I would like to ask IB, IIFF, JD, GNAD, COG, Dirty Dog, Budman, and Whirlaway- how much are you guys going to contribute to your fellow brethren's Gofundme?
You guys are all hot air- you talk crap in these forums, but when you have a challenge up in your face you put your tail in between your legs and run like cowards- typical republican antics!!
I believe I did respond not once but twice, you choose not to respond because your a dumbass.
dirty dog is offline   Quote
Old 05-13-2015, 09:14 AM   #36
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
Not buying health insurance - if you can afford it is a dumb personal choice.

But I bet (had he purchased) his insurance premiums and deductibles would have doubled under Obamacare; like many self employed Americans.
Bullshit. Premiums have always gone up. Going up much less under ACA.

http://thinkprogress.org/health/2014...ast-14-states/
WombRaider is offline   Quote
Old 05-13-2015, 09:23 AM   #37
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WombRaider View Post
Bullshit. Premiums have always gone up. Going up much less under ACA.

http://thinkprogress.org/health/2014...ast-14-states/
That's not true, and you ignore the fact that Obama sold it by promising that rates would go down when he knew they wouldn't. He knowing lied to sell a program. And you applaud the lie. You are part of the problem.
Old 05-13-2015, 09:28 AM   #38
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
That's not true, and you ignore the fact that Obama sold it by promising that rates would go down when he knew they wouldn't. He knowing lied to sell a program. And you applaud the lie. You are part of the problem.
I'm not applauding shit. I'm saying that premiums have always gone up. They are going up much less under ACA. Rates going down were contingent on hitting certain numbers. So he doesn't get the benefit of the doubt on this, but shrub gets it on weapons in Iraq. I see.
Old 05-13-2015, 10:59 AM   #39
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Bullshit; premiums are going up faster for self employed workers who didn't have pre existing conditions.

Not only are premiums going up; but deductibles as well....

My blue cross blue shield PPO policy cost me $325/month 2 years ago. It had a $2,000 deductible. Same policy is now $645/month and deductible is $6,000.

Obama promised Americans his plan would lower premiums. It hasn't.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WombRaider View Post
I'm not applauding shit. I'm saying that premiums have always gone up. They are going up much less under ACA. Rates going down were contingent on hitting certain numbers. So he doesn't get the benefit of the doubt on this, but shrub gets it on weapons in Iraq. I see.
Old 05-13-2015, 12:07 PM   #40
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Bullshit; premiums are going up faster for self employed workers who didn't have pre existing conditions.

My blue cross blue shield PPO policy cost me $325/month 2 years ago. It had a $2,000 deductible. Same policy is now $645/month and deductible is $6,000.

Anecdotal.
Old 05-13-2015, 01:14 PM   #41
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 85

Quote:

You are full of shit whirlaway obamacare has certainly cut cost overall in the medical field. You are just so stubborn that you can't give credit where credit is due - obamacare has done more help than harm.
wellendowed1911 is offline   Quote
Old 05-13-2015, 01:17 PM   #42
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 85

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
You are in such denial - Obama didn't lie there were just some variables that he couldn't forecast - the Anerican Medical Association approved of Obamacare so are you saying you or Whirlaway are better predictors than the AMA? We all know the result of your last prediction.
wellendowed1911 is offline   Quote
Old 05-13-2015, 02:06 PM   #43
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Quote:
are you saying you or Whirlaway are better predictors than the AMA?
Yes
Old 05-13-2015, 02:39 PM   #44
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

You are in denial. Obama lied to get his bill passed. Had he been honest, we wouldn't have Obamacare, and the American middle class wouldn't see their premiums go up, or their deductibles go up.

Obamacare premiums soar as much as 78% to help cover ‘essential health benefits’

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...y-as/?page=all

Quote:
You are in such denial - Obama didn't lie there were just some variables that he couldn't forecast - the Anerican Medical Association approved of Obamacare so are you saying you or Whirlaway are better predictors than the AMA? We all know the result of your last prediction.
Old 05-13-2015, 05:22 PM   #45
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Quote:

SO IB IIF, Budman. Dirty Dog DSK, Whirlaway, Gnadfly, and COG how much are you repugs going to contribute to gofundme for your fellow republican?
I'll have you know WEd19k that I donated every penny of the $2500 yearly savings Obama said I saved thanks to ACA that I actually saved.

EVERY PENNY!
I Dare You To Match It!
gnadfly is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women