Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Louisiana > New Orleans > Coed Discussions - New Orleans
test
Coed Discussions - New Orleans Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70700
biomed162471
Yssup Rider60311
gman4453223
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48423
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41422
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35797
Mojojo33117

Old 01-18-2010, 09:42 AM   #31
mark304304
Account Disabled

Encounters: 20
Default Sam

I have not had the opportunity to see Sam, but heard great things about her. I think she should always avoid anyone who gives her any impression he is not a good guy. She doesn't need it. I would love to see her and look forward to a trip down to NO or BR so I can.
mark304304 is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2010, 11:52 AM   #32
brother
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

i been a hobbies for few years now. i just started on the boards. i dont know Sam. never even seen her ad. i can say that was shitty what happend to her. im not sure if the Providers like it or not. i like to set the date up a few days early and a few time i send her email just to get to know her alittle better. not nothing doing with her prvt life. never even about being a Provider. just out the blue sfuff. never had no problem in texas or louisiana. just my 2 cents i think she might need but her ad out alittle more like the last member saided.
brother is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2010, 11:54 AM   #33
MrGiz
BANNED

Sam sounds like a lovely lady.... I am looking forward to meeting her!!

My advice to Samantha is... establish a line of playful communication with guys during her screening process. That way... she will already have a feel for his personality, if they do go on to meet.

Perhaps she should adopt a "24 hr min - screen ahead of time" policy..... no last minute appointments.... especially for guys she doesn't know yet!! It takes time to adequately screen a new client.... other girls aren't necessarily hanging by the computer or phone... just waiting to return reference requests!! Girls, given as references, also need to be verified!!

Guys also need to understand that not every girl out there is always going to work out!! Their schedules and private lives might be just as filled and complicated as ours! Expected demands being placed on providers is silly!!

I'm sure Sam will discover that the Hobby World is no different than any other segment of society.... there are assholes and angels , everywhere!! She also needs to be careful who she takes in, as an ally.... many of us have witnessed complete turnarounds in people!! In her case.... as with any other independent girl.... she needs to develop her own instincts and talent for evaluating people. It's a facinating science!!

I wish Samantha nothing but the best!!

Giz
MrGiz is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2010, 01:28 PM   #34
trekker
Premium Access

Encounters: 139

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrGiz View Post
...Perhaps she should adopt a "24 hr min - screen ahead of time" policy..... no last minute appointments...
That would weed out a lot of those who would behave like this guy. I hope this experience doesn't cut too deep and that I get to meet her soon.
trekker is online now   Quote
Old 01-18-2010, 10:20 PM   #35
Guest031210-2
Account Disabled

User ID: 1376

Well just email her then, what are you waiting for? Just no jerks please lol. She doesnt sound asian...she was raised in America, and is not at all scared off by the guy. If you want, PM me and Ill give you her email address and a super special secret code word we decided on so she knows you are a cool dude that I approve of---yeh I do have a crapper list for those special ones that I dont like. Now if I dont somehow know you, Im undecided how to handle it because Im not screening anymore, just hanging out. Ill give you her email address and then you can send her your info, and she will go from there. Be sure to include your email address in the PM, as that is usually how I remember peeps. Not sure if this makes any sense, Im kind of exhausted but hyped up on caffeine from working all day. Goodnite to all! Sweet dreams....
Guest031210-2 is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2010, 12:10 AM   #36
Guest082215
Account Disabled

Encounters: 39

You know what this thread reminds me of? Chella creating gossip when this might really be a whole bunch of nothing. Sam is a big girl and can take care of herself. Chella just loves DRAMA! I am SHOCKED that this thread now has 35 replies! Geesh we really must have nothing going on or to talk about on this board!

And Chella didnt you retire? Go dark? Leave the hobby? Or one of those?...lol

Sounds like you are just like Nofinest - always says I am done, finished, leaving, or whatever but when you get out in the real world you eventually miss how easy it is in this hobby for a provider to make cash.. Or in this case your stable supplying you..

LFG
Guest082215 is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2010, 09:10 AM   #37
Guest031210-2
Account Disabled

Nah...I was on this site before most of ya and totally forgot about it until I had some emails, and I just had a few mins to spare, looked kind of boring so figured Id stir some excitement and debate. Love the comparison to a pimp, hmmm, maybe I am, it aint easy you know, and I was a damn successful one. Then from what Im told by others (providers) your a wannabe pimp daddy--that hat might look sexy on you.

And the stable is roaming free in the open wilderness....as you can see Amelia has signed up on here and p411, Sam is to follow suit. If you had your way LFG you would encourage them as always to go out on their own without knowing what to do and trusting men just because of board handles and sites and give it away at the cheapest price or even FREE! No idea who shit in your oatmeal, or what I did to you--I deff wont be defending you to other providers anymore saying that you are really a nice guy. But guess what...I really dont care.
Old 01-19-2010, 11:22 AM   #38
Guest082215
Account Disabled

Encounters: 39

Chella - relax I was just feeding off the drama - it was a joke.....no one pissed in my oatmeal...I was just having fun! Geesh dont get your panties in a wad! And your right I am like Bob Barker - if the price is right I will bite! I just dont like paying $$$ for FS - I dont think most men like doing it either...lol. Just my thoughts

LFG
Guest082215 is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2010, 11:39 AM   #39
Guest031210-2
Account Disabled

Arent you the one that told me before that Sam is worth soooo much more, and $$$ is being undersold? I know your just joking slamming me cuz u know better than to mess with the QUEEN, but you know Im gonna take advantage of that can being opened up...MR DRAMA KING yourself. We should be crowned LMAO--if it were not for you and I and our testing, stepping on toes, controversial topics there would be no thrill on the boards. By the way, men who have an issue with a persons rates can just go somewhere else, no one is being forced to see any provider, they can just window shop and drool.

if they havent gotten it by now...people this is how we roll, its a love hate thing lfg has for me, only because I havent been able to get him nekked in so long, he misses that special massage he got, wink wink, and no one has topped it yet! someone is missing me you poor thing.
Old 01-19-2010, 02:07 PM   #40
CajunGent
Valued Poster

I don't know Sam's email address, else I would email her.
CajunGent is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2010, 03:01 PM   #41
Guest031210-2
Account Disabled

oopsee!

hotsexysamantha@yahoo.com

she just got out of class, so hit her up. Ill be off here for the next few days--in about an hour I have to leave and wont have time to play around until the weekend or so. good luck and be sweet!
Old 01-20-2010, 08:22 PM   #42
trekker
Premium Access

Encounters: 139

Just saw Samantha a little while ago and will post a review in a couple hours.
trekker is online now   Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 10:57 PM   #43
annie@christophers
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 4912
My ECCIE Reviews

MAn lfg... are ya calling chella out or kissing her ass... The men on this board perplex me ... chella ya think we can now have reviews in the indie section or is this per/man/tely a mans board?? Just a funny question??
annie@christophers is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 11:30 PM   #44
Jacquie
Account Disabled

User ID: 5613
My ECCIE Reviews

You could always review girls or guys, if you'd actually used their services... there's no rule against that, I thought. [I considered spending the money to have a drama-free threesome with my boy of several years, but right as I had acquired the funds sufficient for the girl IIIIIIIIIIIIIII wanted for an evening, he made me angry to the point of him never even getting to play with me EVER again. Oh well, tried to spice things up-- it was hard to get him to put out at all. Fellas, I understand your pain at least a little bit.]
Jacquie is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2010, 02:12 AM   #45
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by chellablaine View Post
oopsee!

hotsexysamantha@yahoo.com

she just got out of class, so hit her up. Ill be off here for the next few days--in about an hour I have to leave and wont have time to play around until the weekend or so. good luck and be sweet!
wait....

you post telling anyone who wanted to see Sam to email you to get her email addy and you just posted her email addy anyway after the fact.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote