Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Albany/Hudson Valley > Encounter Reports - Albany/Hudson Valley
test
Encounter Reports - Albany/Hudson Valley Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70677
biomed162343
Yssup Rider60199
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48383
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41235
CryptKicker37178
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 07-27-2024, 09:29 PM   #31
hortical
Premium Access

Encounters: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Southgate18 View Post
Hey George,

If you comment on something that is mentioned in ROS - you are supposed to comment in private. Since this is an anonymous online forum - I am not sure where courage comes into any of this. I am just following the rules.

Personally, I do not judge what/who makes anyone happy. But I do think, based on many ROS - not particularly this one - the great disservice to the folks without PA is giving questionable yes recommendations. But I agree - he did enjoy himself and his review seems honest and his yes reccomendation sincere. For the benefit of those without PA - I think questioning the yes based on details in the ROS is fair.

Since perhaps my private comment was a bit obtuse - let me restate it here without speaking directly to the ROS.

I speak only for myself, but I don't care how big any of you guys think your joint is, how good you are at eating pussy, how great a lover you are or how good you are at making her cum. I want to know if she looks like the pictures, if the place is safe/clean, was she timely, was she nice, was she attentive and responsive, what she allowed, and was she good at making YOU cum.

Oddly, I am not interested in seeing any of you, I am here to learn about the ladies, not hear any of you bragging about your perceived prowess.

This thread has gotten way too long and out of control. My apologies for any role I played in that.

Hortical - thanks for the review and valuable info. Keep up the good work.
Thank you.
Old 07-27-2024, 09:34 PM   #32
FBSMLUVR
Premium Access

Encounters: 53

I’ve been as clear as I possibly can right from the start why I’ve said this is a No for me. You do have PA correct? Yes, you do. So, there should be absolutely zero confusion between us hortical on why it’s a No for me.
Old 07-27-2024, 09:34 PM   #33
hortical
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by George1990 View Post
You all are some serious douchebags. STFU. He enjoyed his time. If it’s not for you, that’s fine. Don’t see her.shes not your type. Don’t see her. But all you dicks hiding behind your private bullshit are cowards. If you’re going to say something so obtuse, say it so people without PA can read it. Otherwise please STFU. Hortical. Stop defending yourself. If she’s the freak that works for you, have at it. I said it before. So many guys can’t get past the BJ because they have no stamina. If you get to feel good about yourself, have at it. Fucking two-pump chumps. Everyone get their kink on and be cool. If you disagree, that’s fine, but don’t try to make someone feel lesser about themselves.
I really appreciate you. Honestly, unlike many here, I am not phased by that shit. But it will discourage the potential first timer, who is afraid of exactly those type of responses. I am that guy who gives 2 fucks and is almost always on the edge of the line. Trust me when I say I get watched very carefully, and a bunch of people probably already complained about me.

But yeah, I had a wonderful time, and I'm going back. This time I'll make sure I got 3 days of back building stamina built up so I blow a big one lol! Wish me luck.
Old 07-27-2024, 09:36 PM   #34
hortical
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by FBSMLUVR View Post
I’ve been as clear as I possibly can right from the start why I’ve said this is a No for me. You do have PA correct? Yes, you do. So, there should be absolutely zero confusion between us hortical on why it’s a No for me.
Old 07-28-2024, 04:59 AM   #35
Scoot642
Premium Access

Encounters: 48

Old 07-28-2024, 05:19 AM   #36
Tomb8871
Premium Access

Encounters: 75

Old 07-28-2024, 08:05 AM   #37
Mad Mikey
Premium Access

Encounters: 5

Well ... eccie is certainly entertaining...
Gotta agree with others who said this is a NO.
We can all look at her stg post to see if her looks work for us, and we can all see the "Yes" recommendation. But those who don't have ROS access will not know some things they need to know and could be misled by the "Yes". There is such a wide variety of what many of us consider normal or acceptable at various price points. What many find perfectly normal or to be expected others find to be totally unacceptable. Too many concerns with this one, IMO.
Old 07-28-2024, 09:10 AM   #38
Dr-epg

Encounters: 45

Gentlemen so good reading

#1 - Avoid cases of unprovoked rudeness to others. No place for it here. Yes, with the dynamic nature of the threads and topics, tempers will flare and things will become heated from time to time. You may often encounter individuals who become passionate or emotional when expressing one's opinion or point of view. That's all understood and perfectly acceptable within reason…….but, start slamming or bashing another member and be met with consequences.
Old 07-28-2024, 09:16 AM   #39
Tomb8871
Premium Access

Old 07-28-2024, 11:18 AM   #40
SikkPigg
Premium Access

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by hortical View Post
User ID: -
Date: 07/26/24
Name: Sam
Phone: (718) 440-4522
Email Address: -
URL / Website: https://skipthegames.com/posts/alban...-/957956649052
City: Albany
State: NY
Address: Central Ave Motel Strip
Activities: BBJ,DATY, LFK Cowgirl, K9
Hair Length and Color: Red brown, shoulder length
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White
Physical Description: about 5'4", 170? smalll BBW, B tits

Recommendation: I give her a Yes. Go give her a welcome to the cap city.
"she is a super freak" For sure! I saw her when she was hee in Poughkeepsie. I second your recommendation.
Old 07-28-2024, 12:12 PM   #41
Scoot642
Premium Access

Encounters: 48

Old 07-29-2024, 05:34 AM   #42
Gently1981
Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by hortical View Post
User ID: -
Date: 07/26/24
Name: Sam
Phone: (718) 440-4522
Email Address: -
URL / Website: https://skipthegames.com/posts/alban...-/957956649052
City: Albany
State: NY
Address: Central Ave Motel Strip
Activities: BBJ,DATY, LFK Cowgirl, K9
Hair Length and Color: Red brown, shoulder length
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White
Physical Description: about 5'4", 170? smalll BBW, B tits

Recommendation: I give her a Yes. Go give her a welcome to the cap city.
Old 07-30-2024, 07:07 AM   #43
Bogie12
Premium Access

It seems to me that the heart of this argument is that people without PA can be led astray. Right?

Because the people with PA can read the ROS and decide for themselves if it's a yes or no. Otherwise, it's up to the reviewer if it's a yes or no and really shouldn't be debated because it's an opinion. So, again, the concern is that people without PA can be misled.

But why is that anyone else's concern? Everyone can have PA if they want it by either doing a review or shelling out a few bucks. I get that some may not want to pay the money, or don't have the means, but either way it's on them.

If I couldn't see the ROS, saw a yes, then went to see the provider but had a terrible time, and then found out that there was info in the ROS that would have kept me from going to her, I wouldn't be mad at the reviewer for mis-informing me, I'd be mad at me for not spending a few bucks extra for PA, which would have helped me to have all the info.

It's not the reviewer's responsibility to make sure those without PA are taken care of. The reviewer met his responsibilities by putting everything in the ROS. Various preferences, yes or no reviews, are up to individual taste. If everyone wants to have all the info, everyone has the ability to have PA. Or if it's to much of a burden on their wallet, that's not the fault of the rest of us.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not cold and heartless; if it were up to me, PA would be free. Or there could be a 'Medium Yes' or 'Not So Bad No.' But there isn't, so it's up to the individual to keep himself informed, have PA, or deal with possible consequences.
Old 07-30-2024, 07:23 AM   #44
Tomb8871
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bogie12 View Post
It seems to me that the heart of this argument is that people without PA can be led astray. Right?

Because the people with PA can read the ROS and decide for themselves if it's a yes or no. Otherwise, it's up to the reviewer if it's a yes or no and really shouldn't be debated because it's an opinion. So, again, the concern is that people without PA can be misled.

But why is that anyone else's concern? Everyone can have PA if they want it by either doing a review or shelling out a few bucks. I get that some may not want to pay the money, or don't have the means, but either way it's on them.

If I couldn't see the ROS, saw a yes, then went to see the provider but had a terrible time, and then found out that there was info in the ROS that would have kept me from going to her, I wouldn't be mad at the reviewer for mis-informing me, I'd be mad at me for not spending a few bucks extra for PA, which would have helped me to have all the info.

It's not the reviewer's responsibility to make sure those without PA are taken care of. The reviewer met his responsibilities by putting everything in the ROS. Various preferences, yes or no reviews, are up to individual taste. If everyone wants to have all the info, everyone has the ability to have PA. Or if it's to much of a burden on their wallet, that's not the fault of the rest of us.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not cold and heartless; if it were up to me, PA would be free. Or there could be a 'Medium Yes' or 'Not So Bad No.' But there isn't, so it's up to the individual to keep himself informed, have PA, or deal with possible consequences.

Didn't say it reviewer responsibility, but if for some unfathomablestrange reason gives a yes and there a very material negative, that is something I think should be alluded to in title or other part of public info. Handler continually knocking on door would qualify imo
Old 07-30-2024, 10:18 AM   #45
FBSMLUVR
Premium Access

Encounters: 53

Regarding the issue of only being able to choose Yes or No in your review, IMO there doesn’t need to be changes to that. Reason being is that once you click submit for your review, you can go back and edit from the simple Yes or No to something more qualifying. For example, my most recent review is an Oh Yes!

Just edit it after you submit, it’s simple on our end and gives fellas without PA just a bit more info for them to make their decision. But, I do also agree with Tomb, it should have been posted in the Activities Section. But again, that is completely at the reviewer’s discretion.
Thread Closed

View Additional Encounters and Image Galleries
Sam STG Albany 718-440-4522

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women