Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > The Sandbox - Upstate New York
test
The Sandbox - Upstate New York The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70680
biomed162356
Yssup Rider60209
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48388
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41254
CryptKicker37178
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 03-19-2018, 11:08 AM   #31
Next Best Thing
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

I'm figuring that the Democratic Party will slowly disassociate itself with Hillary in large part due to her 16 month long temper tantrum and her refusal to take responsibility for her own universal unlikeability. If she hadn't become so rich from stealing money from ordinary folks and swindling medium-sized organizations who feel some obligation to align themselves with imaginary social justice ideologies she probably would have killed morally bankrupt husband and then herself by now.

Thomas Jefferson's best friend was not James Madison. His best friend wasn't even John Adams although he and Adams were as elemental to one another's legends as Joe Frazier and the hateful racist moron Cassius Clay were to theirs.

Madison is the architect of the Bill of Rights. He wrote both the first and the second amendments. He wrote both in a period of history which was very different to the on that the media and the Democratic party are having their current clambake in.

Neither the first amendment or the second amendment is more (or less) antiquated than the other.

High school children are no more credible in attacking one than they would be in attacking the other.

This shitstorm that the media is using a minor tragedy to capitalize on is pretty reprehensible. Not only that, but Dana Loesch is pretty fuckable for an old lady.
Next Best Thing is offline   Quote
Old 03-19-2018, 05:06 PM   #32
Gotyour6
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

Kids have become more entitled.
Parents are making them soft.

You hear everyone gets a prize and billy didn't do anything even though there is video of him pulling a gun on a fucking cop and the cop gunning him down.

Then they ask "Couldn't they have just shot him in the leg?"

Was billy aiming for the leg?
No, he was looking to kill someone all in the name of making 500.00.

Young hookers think you owe them because you came to the door and they aren't looking like the pics and you leave.

What it comes to is personal responsibility and no one has it any more. They all blame something else.

People are pissed because I have money. They see the outcome but don't see how it was obtained.

They never saw how I had to make payroll one time by selling what I had and maxing out my credit cards.

I didnt take any pay in 4 months and I worked 80 hours a week.

They see the outcome and that is what they want. They want my outcome and not have to work for it.

They get out of college and because they paid an outrages amount of money for a liberal arts degree they think they are entitled to a six figure income.

My father would beat my ass and tell me I was smarter than that. You know what, he was right.

I grew up and I grew up right.
Gotyour6 is offline   Quote
Old 03-19-2018, 10:21 PM   #33
voyeur2552
Gaining Momentum

Buzz....buzz....buzzzzzzzzzzz. .........

...what's a welcome dummy?
voyeur2552 is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2018, 03:09 PM   #34
Next Best Thing
Valued Poster

Dr Jordan Peterson is as always extremely effective when he distinguishes between the value of rights and responsibilities.

Peterson will have you know that we derive greater and more meaningful satisfaction from undertaking responsibilities than we do by exercising rights, which can also be broadly described as "privileges".

Douchebag leftists and chronologically adult (but effectively adolescent) social justice idiots far more jealously embrace what they perceive as rights than they do their responsibilities. These are the people who end up with shit jobs and who subordinate themselves to the underbelly of society, like bartenders and hookers. These male lesbians are easily triggered and are more than comfortable making themselves fat, dumb, and happy by sticking their heads, up to their necks, in the sand.

Successful people, if they even have these impulses, almost never act on them.

If you have created a fantasy land in your own mind which has boxed you into the kind of corner where you are likely to find whores, male lesbians, and other assorted victims of powerful people among you, and you find yourself agreeing with their warbling, you should probably go see a psychiatrist.

Thomas Jefferson's BFFs would be extremely disgusted by you and would have so little respect for you that they would seek to exploit your weakness instinctively, and would surely succeed.

If you have a bad job it is almost definitely your own fault.

If you see evil around every corner and are temperamentally incapable of overcoming it, you are a male lesbian.

If you seek emotional comfort in the company of whores, you are a pussy of epic proportions.

If you see yourself in any of these things, let that wash over you for a while.

Love

Next Best Thing
Old 03-20-2018, 05:46 PM   #35
voyeur2552
Gaining Momentum

Buzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzz........................... .............................. .................
voyeur2552 is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2018, 09:13 PM   #36
rooster
Sick up and fed....

Encounters: 12

Whew....I read about as much of this as I did the latest spa threAd.

If spa and NBT had a baby...it would prolly have more non-sensical posts than wakey.

(but at least it would fuck hooks)

rooster is online now   Quote
Old 03-21-2018, 09:48 PM   #37
lilylivered
Premium Access

Encounters: 111

I dont know, NBT has racked up a whole two reviews in his career
lilylivered is online now   Quote
Old 03-22-2018, 03:09 AM   #38
JONBALLS
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

here calmdown libbies

JONBALLS is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2018, 03:55 AM   #39
Next Best Thing
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilylivered View Post
Career? You are the impossibly awkward step-brother from (too far) upstate NY that I fortunately never had.
Old 03-22-2018, 04:08 AM   #40
Next Best Thing
Valued Poster

I'm curious how many of you tulips are OK with selling 15 million kilograms of depleted uranium to a hostile foreign power? Congratulating Vladimir Putin on his dominating victory is obviously the more dangerous act.

Turning a blind eye to the Clinton Foundation because Donald Trump is a poor public speaker and a narcissistic cutthroat businessman.

Now go get a FISA warrant to spy on a sitting president.

At least you'll get in good with CNN and Whoopi Goldberg.

Trump winning this thing has flabbergasted you low-testosterone weirdos into oblivion.

Why do people from these shithole countries want to come here?

I heart the current administration.
Old 03-22-2018, 08:40 AM   #41
rooster
Sick up and fed....

Quote:
Originally Posted by rooster View Post
Whew....I read about as much of this as I did the latest spa threAd.

If spa and NBT had a baby...it would prolly have more non-sensical posts than wakey.

(but at least it would fuck hooks)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilylivered View Post
Yup. Which is two more than wakey. Two more "real" ones, anyway. He's just....picky. Spa will fuck anything. Good fer him. Better than fuckin nuthin.....

Old 03-22-2018, 03:46 PM   #42
Next Best Thing
Valued Poster

More unnecessary thread hijacking.

Dummies.
Old 03-23-2018, 10:15 AM   #43
rooster
Sick up and fed....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Next Best Thing View Post
More unnecessary thread hijacking.

Dummies.
Did I compliment you on your taste in music lately?

Old 03-23-2018, 11:08 AM   #44
Bonfirenut
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

Anger issues...
Bonfirenut is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2018, 11:38 AM   #45
Capt. Hooker
Premium Access

Encounters: 88

[QUOTE][/QUODid I compliment you on your taste in music lately?TE] Please allow me to introduce myself
Capt. Hooker is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women