Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
test
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 276
George Spelvin 266
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70738
biomed162816
Yssup Rider60505
gman4453248
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48499
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41932
CryptKicker37191
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36329
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 01-10-2015, 06:03 AM   #31
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregaustin View Post
That's very interesting, and thanks for the peek. I try to be very conscious of the provider as I'm grateful for the services they provide and hope to leave a positive impression. I appreciate any feedback, or 'peeks' you guys can provide. :-)
The difficulty is you have guys who honestly want feedback, you have guys who say they do but really only want their ego stroked, you have guys who truly don't care about feedback, and you have guys who don't want feedback because they know it would paint them as mysoginists.

I have asked a few ladies whose opinions I trust for some honest feedback. Some have provided useful information I have used to improve future encounters, but some have been uncomfortable with even private feedback. These aren't ladies I have only seen once or twice, and it puzzlese why they are uncomfortable. One in particular, with whom I have had a long, ongoing history seems uncomfortable talking about her pleasure at all. Body language provides a lot of clues, but verbal expression would make things much easier to interpret.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 01-10-2015, 09:32 AM   #32
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 823
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by lookn4boobies View Post
Why do you care? You just made part of her car note...

And you left happy.... The other 3 swinging dicks before you, are the ones on her mind.
Typical of the ECCIE jaded fella. Because some believe we are all "just a little ass" , it figures those who do would also believe ya'll are all just ATM's. Thanks for being one of those who constantly remind us of what our actual choices are.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post
Hmmmm....... Given who it was, I would take a guess she would say:

On time? YES (I'm O/C about being on time).
Appearance? THE DEFINITION OF AN AVERAGE OLDER GUY
Skills? MEDIOCRE, BUT TAKES DIRECTION WELL
Cry? I WAS LAUGHING SO HARD IT WAS DIFFICULT TO TELL
Recommendation? YES. GREAT COOK AND GIVES AN ABOVE AVERAGE MASSAGE
Humble and a gentleman! There is not a single thing I can say, is mediocre or even average about you. But, we are all entitled to our own opinion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpalmson View Post
Remember this is all fiction and I hope nobody points out that this is a "self-review"

Date
: 12-28-14
Hobbyist: cpalmson
Phone: will provide after contact
Email Address: -
URL / Website: http://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=3007
City: Panama City Beach area
State: Florida
Address: In town
Appointment Type: His place
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: Yes
Activities: LFK, breast worship, DATY, BBBJCIMNQNS, cuddling, BBBJ, Missionary
Session Length: Hr.
Fee: $$ (I should have paid him)
Hair Length and Color: short brown
Smoking Status: No
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Average looking guy, HWP, you can tell he works out.
The Rest of the Story: This is the 5th or 6th time we've been together. I met cpalmson back in Sept/Oct, and we have met regularly since then. TCB is straight forward via text. I meet him at local store where he then brings me to his place. All of our past dates have been straight forward GFE on my part, but cpalmson hints at expanding my horizons with overnights, different activities, etc. I'm very new to this, and he is going slow with me. On this date, we just texted each other and followed our normal routine.

Once back at his place and in the bedroom, he starts to kiss and caress me as he slowly undresses me. He takes his time to nibble on my neck and suck on and play with my breasts. While doing this, cpalmson starts to finger me moistening pussy. Eventually, he strips down to his boxers and lays me flat on the bed. From there, cpalmson begins to dine at my nicely shaved pussy. He takes his time by beginning to lick my outer pussy and works his way up like eating an ice cream cone. He teases my clit from time to time while sucking and licking. I begin to feel the rumblings of an O coming on. Cplamson senses this and ups the intensity by slowly pressing his thumb into my asshole. This pushes me over the edge as he starts sucking on my swollen clit. I begin to squeeze his head and hold him in a vice grip as I cum and cum and cum. Cplamson doesn't stop. He keeps sucking, licking and thumbing me. After the series of Os begin to wane, cpalmson backs off and lets me recover. I had to tell him just how good that was and felt. It was probably the best head I've ever received.

Now, it is his turn. Cpalmson strips down bare and I notice he is clean shaven as well. I guess he wanted to surprise me today. Now, the one thing about him is that he cums quick and hard. Barely has he laid down, and he's ready to pop. He's trying to get me to go down on him before he blows. Luckily, I take him in all the way while he releases his load. I swallow every last drop. We collapse into each others arms and caress each other for the next couple of minutes. It is so relaxing that I almost fall asleep in his arms.

After about 15 minutes, I ask him if he wants to go again. Cpalmson enthusiastically says yes! I go down on his reviving member and slowly bring him back to life with a BBBJ. Soon enough, cpalmson reaches for the cover and suits up. He climbs on top and slowly slides in. It feels good. He just stays there for a few seconds before he starts to pump in and out of my pussy. I start to moan and cry out as he goes faster and harder. After several minutes, cpalmson cums again. Back we go into each others arms for a few more minutes of peaceful bliss before we clean up and get dressed. As we are leaving, cpalmson hands me his gratuity.

Cpalmson is a gentleman and always treats me well. I might have to take him up on the offer for expand my horizons. Maybe we should do that on an overnight. Regardless, I know he will eat my pussy the way I like it.

Recommendation: Of course!
Considering we are all "just a little ass", I, for one, appreciate the entertainment value of a great fairy tale! Good job!

Quote:
The difficulty is you have guys who honestly want feedback, you have guys who say they do but really only want their ego stroked, you have guys who truly don't care about feedback, and you have guys who don't want feedback because they know it would paint them as mysoginists.

I have asked a few ladies whose opinions I trust for some honest feedback. Some have provided useful information I have used to improve future encounters, but some have been uncomfortable with even private feedback. These aren't ladies I have only seen once or twice, and it puzzlese why they are uncomfortable. One in particular, with whom I have had a long, ongoing history seems uncomfortable talking about her pleasure at all. Body language provides a lot of clues, but verbal expression would make things much easier to interpret.

If it makes her uncomfortable to give verbal feedback, please tell me that you do not keep trying to get her to do something she isn't comfortable with. I wouldn't continue to see a gent who did that to me. Have ya asked her why it might make her uncomfortable? If ya have and ya know....that's even worse. Her reason may not seem reasonable to you, but it makes perfect sense to her and that's all that matters. Accept it and let it go. Cause trying to figure it out is not yours to worry with. It's her personal issue. Not yours, just because it's something you want from her.

She's proved she's not gonna give it, please don't push her, or ya might end up looking for another fav lady to spend time with. Just keep in mind, we actually are not all " just a little ass" as some might have all of you believe. We are individuals who respond and react to different experiences with the different gents we see. Allow us to be ourselves, give what we are willing, and don't get caught in the madness, believing that because one of us can and does enjoy something and will happily provide that particular thing, really does not mean the rest of us do or even will, and the reasons will not all be the same either.
MaxiMilyen is offline   Quote
Old 01-10-2015, 10:39 AM   #33
Muscleup
Account Disabled

Encounters: 30
Default $$$ for pleasure-Client pleasure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregaustin View Post
Did you get to the appointment on time? Physical appearance? Skills? Did you cry after?

Most important *drum roll* : Recommendation?
Appointment time: This is very important, I think, for both parties for obvious reasons.

Client Physical Appearance: Some of us are hott and some are not. I don't think that matters much to the ladies. But I do think you should clean your self up as much as possible for your own sake. If you stink and are overly hair, they won't do as much from what I understand. You can be an ugly fat-fuck with a micro-cock but if you have the right attitude and respect for the ladies, bring the proper contribution, and realize its not about you, things will go smooth as glass. Its the exchange of $$$ for pleasure. Your pleasure.

Client Skills: I never thought about, "Oh wonder if she thought I was any good in bed". Pleeease! They could have had 10 to 25 visitors in a week. I doubt they give a fuck about your skills. What they will remember is whether you smelled like ass or not, if you were a time waster, or you fumbled around with the contribution and did not bring the proper amount. That will piss them off and you will get killed in the powder-room.

Did you cry after?: WTF? I'm not sure what to say about that. Not sure what OP is getting at. Guilt maybe? Or just had a really intense BDSM session? I'm totally psych'd after a good hobby experience. I want to pound my chest and make that Tarzan yell. LOL
Muscleup is offline   Quote
Old 01-10-2015, 10:59 AM   #34
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muscleup View Post
Appointment time: This is very important, I think, for both parties for obvious reasons.

I concur! Try not to be late or even too early. I got my timing down to a science! LOL

Client Physical Appearance: Some of us are hott and some are not. I don't think that matters much to the ladies. But I do think you should clean your self up as much as possible for your own sake. If you stink and are overly hair, they won't do as much from what I understand. You can be an ugly fat-fuck with a micro-cock but if you have the right attitude and respect for the ladies, bring the proper contribution, and realize its not about you, things will go smooth as glass. Its the exchange of $$$ for pleasure. Your pleasure.

A few of you are hot and most of you are not, and you're right. It doesn't matter, because I'd rather be with a great client who is not, than the alternative. Not that hot clients can't be great! It 's just that Hot is not the most important factor at all!

Client Skills: I never thought about, "Oh wonder if she thought I was any good in bed". Pleeease! They could have had 10 to 25 visitors in a week. I doubt they give a fuck about your skills. What they will remember is whether you smelled like ass or not, if you were a time waster, or you fumbled around with the contribution and did not bring the proper amount. That will piss them off and you will get killed in the powder-room.

Selfish much? Most of us do enjoy sex and when ya come in with the attitude we won't, so ya don't bother with it....don't complain! Ya might get that mirrored right back atcha! I'm just saying!

Did you cry after?: WTF? I'm not sure what to say about that. Not sure what OP is getting at. Guilt maybe? Or just had a really intense BDSM session? I'm totally psych'd after a good hobby experience. I want to pound my chest and make that Tarzan yell. LOL
Men make laugh, and I mean that in a good way, because, when men understand that we are capable of that same feeling, and then try to give it to us, we wanna do that too! So I laugh, because I can relate!
Old 01-10-2015, 11:11 AM   #35
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxiMilyen View Post
Typical of the ECCIE jaded fella. Because some believe we are all "just a little ass" , it figures those who do would also believe ya'll are all just ATM's. Thanks for being one of those who constantly remind us of what our actual choices are.

Humble and a gentleman! There is not a single thing I can say, is mediocre or even average about you. But, we are all entitled to our own opinion.

Considering we are all "just a little ass", I, for one, appreciate the entertainment value of a great fairy tale! Good job!

If it makes her uncomfortable to give verbal feedback, please tell me that you do not keep trying to get her to do something she isn't comfortable with. I wouldn't continue to see a gent who did that to me. Have ya asked her why it might make her uncomfortable? If ya have and ya know....that's even worse. Her reason may not seem reasonable to you, but it makes perfect sense to her and that's all that matters. Accept it and let it go. Cause trying to figure it out is not yours to worry with. It's her personal issue. Not yours, just because it's something you want from her.

She's proved she's not gonna give it, please don't push her, or ya might end up looking for another fav lady to spend time with. Just keep in mind, we actually are not all " just a little ass" as some might have all of you believe. We are individuals who respond and react to different experiences with the different gents we see. Allow us to be ourselves, give what we are willing, and don't get caught in the madness, believing that because one of us can and does enjoy something and will happily provide that particular thing, really does not mean the rest of us do or even will, and the reasons will not all be the same either.
Re read that, and I know ya realize as I've stated before. Sometimes I address an issue as if I'm talking just to the person I'm responding to, but I really want others to understand as well.

I already know you would never make a woman feel uncomfortable, hon. I should have thought before I wrote as I did and made sure you would not feel it was aimed specifically at you. It wasn't. Many have tried to get me to do things, I just don't feel comfortable with in personal and hobby encounters.....guess I was over zealous when I wanted others to know how that feels, so I paid less attention to who I was addressing, rather than the message some who don't understand, should know. My bad! I apologize and hope you will forgive me for not paying better attention.
Old 01-10-2015, 01:10 PM   #36
James1588
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

Quote:
... I have asked a few ladies whose opinions I trust for some honest feedback. Some have provided useful information I have used to improve future encounters, but some have been uncomfortable with even private feedback. These aren't ladies I have only seen once or twice, and it puzzlese why they are uncomfortable. One in particular, with whom I have had a long, ongoing history seems uncomfortable talking about her pleasure at all. Body language provides a lot of clues, but verbal expression would make things much easier to interpret.
That's an interesting comment, about something I've thought about quite a bit. I got some insight that might be worth sharing, from a provider that I've become fairly good friends with, and who favors me with lots of email correspondence between visits. She, too, is uncomfortable and maybe even mildly annoyed if a lot of client attention is obviously directed toward her pleasure, or -- more directly -- toward her orgasm. What she really doesn't like, I think, is behavior that seems to demand that she climax, so that she feels obligated either to do so or to simulate it. I think it's a matter of boundaries and control: her position is that I'm paying for my pleasure, and her pleasure is her business, and within a professional appointment, she's seeing to her professional responsibility, which is my pleasure. I'm trying to learn to relax and do it her way, although I'm not really there yet; but I can see the sense of what she's saying. An obvious interest in her enjoyment is a kind of trespass over the boundaries of the business relationship, and one trespass that she allows may lead to others.

I think, though, that providers may sometimes not understand that we men see this as a matter of politeness, really. If I take her to a nice restaurant, I'm not going to sit down before she's seated; likewise, it seems only polite to try to see to her sexual pleasure before mine. But I guess we have to change our ideas of what constitutes politeness in some circumstances, if the ladies are annoyed or made uncomfortable by it.

That'll be two cents, please ...
James1588 is offline   Quote
Old 01-10-2015, 02:09 PM   #37
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

I am about to board an airplane so I will just make a quick comment, and a longer one when I have the time.

Thank you both, Lady MM and James. Interesting thoughts as always from you both.

The only other thing I will say now is you have no reason to apologize at all M'Lady. No offense taken, and I agree with what you said. Even if I didn't, there was nothing in your comments to take offense about.

More thoughts later.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 01-10-2015, 03:33 PM   #38
SA Angel
Account Disabled

User ID: 243824
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by James1588 View Post
That's an interesting comment, about something I've thought about quite a bit. I got some insight that might be worth sharing, from a provider that I've become fairly good friends with, and who favors me with lots of email correspondence between visits. She, too, is uncomfortable and maybe even mildly annoyed if a lot of client attention is obviously directed toward her pleasure, or -- more directly -- toward her orgasm. What she really doesn't like, I think, is behavior that seems to demand that she climax, so that she feels obligated either to do so or to simulate it. I think it's a matter of boundaries and control: her position is that I'm paying for my pleasure, and her pleasure is her business, and within a professional appointment, she's seeing to her professional responsibility, which is my pleasure. I'm trying to learn to relax and do it her way, although I'm not really there yet; but I can see the sense of what she's saying. An obvious interest in her enjoyment is a kind of trespass over the boundaries of the business relationship, and one trespass that she allows may lead to others.

I think, though, that providers may sometimes not understand that we men see this as a matter of politeness, really. If I take her to a nice restaurant, I'm not going to sit down before she's seated; likewise, it seems only polite to try to see to her sexual pleasure before mine. But I guess we have to change our ideas of what constitutes politeness in some circumstances, if the ladies are annoyed or made uncomfortable by it.

That'll be two cents, please ...
I totally get how sharing a earth shaking orgasm can be more intimate than a lady wants to be.....I know I get awful sex "highs". All the oxytocin and endorphins going through my my body make everything rose-tinted. It's almost like falling in love for awhile. I know it passes so I just enjoy the feeling of completion and adoration for my partner while it lasts. I can certainly see how a lady wouldn't want to reach that stage during a session if she is worried about being too emotionally involved.
SA Angel is offline   Quote
Old 01-10-2015, 07:46 PM   #39
RedLeg505
Oral Aficionado

Encounters: 138

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAangel27 View Post
I totally get how sharing a earth shaking orgasm can be more intimate than a lady wants to be.....
Love this discussion and the input from both sides. I try and make the encounter at least PLEASANT for the lady. Wine, strawberries, fun.. not just "shuck the clothes and start pounding" But, on the other hand, I'm not fixated on "did you come.. did you come". IF you did, great. If you didn't, oh well, maybe next time, but wow.. I had a great one. Let's do that again!!

At my age, the "again" may be the next session Have I had some sessions on our 8th or 9th visit where the lady is relaxed and comfortable enough with me that she "let her hair down" and popped a number of times. Yes. But we both know that sometimes it happens, sometimes it doesn't. We don't get hung up about it. We just enjoy.

THOSE are the ladies I go back to see over and over. There are at least 4 in my area that fit that bill.
RedLeg505 is offline   Quote
Old 01-10-2015, 08:18 PM   #40
watchoutthegameisrigged
Valued Poster

Encounters: 58

I don't demand or even necessarily expect ladies to O during our session but it's always a bonus when they do. My favorite sound in the world is a vocal lady getting hers and it's a big turn on for me when it happens. But if that many guys demand it, they are almost making sure it won't happen or they are going to get a fake one just so the lady can get them to shut up about it.
watchoutthegameisrigged is offline   Quote
Old 01-11-2015, 10:15 AM   #41
Muscleup
Account Disabled

Default Selfish Much?

Quote:
Men make laugh, and I mean that in a good way, because, when men understand that we are capable of that same feeling, and then try to give it to us, we wanna do that too! So I laugh, because I can relate!

"Selfish much? Most of us do enjoy sex and when ya come in with the attitude we won't, so ya don't bother with it....don't complain! Ya might get that mirrored right back atcha! I'm just saying!"

Well honey, I'm a guy. LOL But never have drama with my providers. I keep it simple, respectful, pleasant and professional.

So are you saying you would not mind a weird stinky guy that forgets to bring the right contribution but is really good in bed? LOL, I know the answer. Just being facetious But it sounds like you do appreciate a guy making the effort to perform well. I get that but I don't buy it for most of the providers. Many other things on their mind. But might you be saying this for the sake of those that esteem their prowess in bed and hope that a provider would appreciate them for it? That's their thing. Their fantasy. I'm more of a realist. Most want your money and want you to go away so they can get ready for the next client. I get that and respect that. However, understand my favorite experiences have been very intense GFE's. It sure seemed like they liked it. But that's part of being a professional. They made me feel it was real and I appreciated them for sure. But every now and then when a provider has some energy and has not seen many folks, it can turn into something pretty nice for both parties, I think. ;-)
Old 01-11-2015, 11:07 AM   #42
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:

"Selfish much? Most of us do enjoy sex and when ya come in with the attitude we won't, so ya don't bother with it....don't complain! Ya might get that mirrored right back atcha! I'm just saying!"

Well honey, I'm a guy. LOL But never have drama with my providers. I keep it simple, respectful, pleasant and professional.

Well, hon.....I'm an experienced Woman and don't have sex in a professional manner. I have sex in an intimate manner, also respectful, but never professional. Rather, in the fun playful kinda way, as it's meant to be, as I enjoy, and the only way I know how and still be able to remain in the biz.

So are you saying you would not mind a weird stinky guy that forgets to bring the right contribution but is really good in bed? LOL, I know the answer. Just being facetious But it sounds like you do appreciate a guy making the effort to perform well. I get that but I don't buy it for most of the providers. Many other things on their mind. But might you be saying this for the sake of those that esteem their prowess in bed and hope that a provider would appreciate them for it? That's their thing. Their fantasy. I'm more of a realist. Most want your money and want you to go away so they can get ready for the next client. I get that and respect that. However, understand my favorite experiences have been very intense GFE's. It sure seemed like they liked it. But that's part of being a professional. They made me feel it was real and I appreciated them for sure. But every now and then when a provider has some energy and has not seen many folks, it can turn into something pretty nice for both parties, I think. ;-)
If someone stinks, I gag! The session ain't good, and I've actually asked gents to leave if they wouldn't shower up after I noticed and said something, so yeah, don't even think I do Stinky McGee, cause I don't! (Just making sure that was clear! LOL)

Just know, that I'm not a yes girl! I mean what I say, or why bother. I'm a feeling thinking Woman who enjoys what I do for a living. If ya believe this to be untrue, then that's your prerogative, however, I don't think I have a rep for lying or not saying things as they are. LOL. Gets me chastised now and again, but hey, I don't normally see those who view things in a different manner than I do. Bad vibes and all that, ya know? I only speak for myself concerning some things, and others when it might apply.

All I can tell ya about "most"....don't see most! See those that are genuine if that's what ya like. We're alive and well, and there's plenty of us! If ya can't tell the difference between IOP and real that's a bummer and I don't know what to tell ya. My own body reactions.....speak loud and clear! I'd never have to utter a sound at all, and it would tell ya exactly what's going on during the throws of passion. IJS! And, you're 100% correct about the volume levels of gents ladies see affecting each of those, IOP or Real. It makes a difference, how could it not? Not that high volume ladies are incapable of providing stellar services, I know that they are.
Old 01-11-2015, 01:37 PM   #43
Muscleup
Account Disabled

Default I believe you believe :-)

Quote:
If someone stinks, I gag! The session ain't good, and I've actually asked gents to leave if they wouldn't shower up after I noticed and said something, so yeah, don't even think I do Stinky McGee, cause I don't! (Just making sure that was clear! LOL)

Just know, that I'm not a yes girl! I mean what I say, or why bother. I'm a feeling thinking Woman who enjoys what I do for a living. If ya believe this to be untrue, then that's your prerogative, however, I don't think I have a rep for lying or not saying things as they are. LOL. Gets me chastised now and again, but hey, I don't normally see those who view things in a different manner than I do. Bad vibes and all that, ya know? I only speak for myself concerning some things, and others when it might apply.

All I can tell ya about "most"....don't see most! See those that are genuine if that's what ya like. We're alive and well, and there's plenty of us! If ya can't tell the difference between IOP and real that's a bummer and I don't know what to tell ya. My own body reactions.....speak loud and clear! I'd never have to utter a sound at all, and it would tell ya exactly what's going on during the throws of passion. IJS! And, you're 100% correct about the volume levels of gents ladies see affecting each of those, IOP or Real. It makes a difference, how could it not? Not that high volume ladies are incapable of providing stellar services, I know that they are.
Yep, I believe you. Some ladies sure make it seem real (IOP) and like your self, its real to them or they would not do this. But I know what I see sometimes. It's not easy for some providers. It appears to be very hard on them emotionally. It's not always a natural thing for them to be that deeply involved emotionally with many clients. It's amazing that you can! I see some providers with that 1000 yard stare and they don't even realize it. Kind of hollowed out emotionally but can deliver regardless. They are friendly, nice, and pleasant. They are saying and doing all the right things. But something is missing. I don't think I'm the only guy that notices. And its certainly not because I'm calloused rude, mean or cocky. Well maybe a little cocky. ;-)
Old 01-11-2015, 02:06 PM   #44
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Yep, I believe you. Some ladies sure make it seem real (IOP) and like your self, its real to them or they would not do this. But I know what I see sometimes. It's not easy for some providers. It appears to be very hard on them emotionally. It's not always a natural thing for them to be that deeply involved emotionally with many clients. It's amazing that you can! I see some providers with that 1000 yard stare and they don't even realize it. Kind of hollowed out emotionally but can deliver regardless. They are friendly, nice, and pleasant. They are saying and doing all the right things. But something is missing. I don't think I'm the only guy that notices. And its certainly not because I'm calloused rude, mean or cocky. Well maybe a little cocky. ;-)
I understand why you see that. Read the forums. Happy to share some emails (not really, but can tell ya what some say and try to pull on me) I get, and a myriad of other things that's causing this. These ladies may have more responsibilities than I do at this time, so they have to put up with more than even I do, or will. Doesn't matter what I clearly explain and is avail to the gents info wise, they try all kinda things, cause they truly believe they gotta get more!

Lots of fellas pushing us to our limits, trying to manipulate, telling us we're not worth our rate, and consider us all " just a little ass". I could go on, but ya really wouldn't wanna know, hon. You get the pleasant part and because of some of your fellow hobbyists, ya get to see that look now and again. So, be upset with those guys....k? It is what it is and most of us are actually trying to keep it real, still like men, and wanna have a good time too! We don't lump you into one big group. We do our best to treat ya as individuals and not as just another guy sucking the life outta us. We know the difference and greatly appreciate our friends.
Old 01-11-2015, 03:13 PM   #45
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

And btw...I am low volume. I have regs, but understand that gents fall outta the hobby too. When that happens, I meet new gents and hopefully make connections, so I keep my exposure low. I don't wanna have that look in my eye when I provide. And until I move on, this way is best for me and my friends. As stated, I don't have a lot of responsibilities at this point in my life, so I can do it more my way than others are able to.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women