Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70712
biomed162553
Yssup Rider60381
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48446
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41568
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid35954
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 12-08-2013, 11:35 AM   #31
Guest092216
Account Disabled

User ID: 144244
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by jan-w View Post
I think this whole episode is a clear cut example of why guys are so reluctant to give negative reviews to anyone.
I disagree. I think in a strange way this board is a good bullshit filter. True intentions and behaviors tend to mystically transcend the keyboard. Call it intuition or vibes or whatever but when something is off, people can sense it. It fascinates me to no end.

A reviewer's history as well as a provider's history comes into play when weighing the sides of the story. Their reactions as well. The OP handled her side VERY well! If she came on here and was rude, overly defensve or illiterate her rebuttle would not have been well received. But she was practical, grammatically correct and stated the facts from her point of view in a sincere way.

Just because she made a good case for herself doesn't mean the review system is flawed IMO. Its a good lesson for other ladies actually. If you disagree with a no review, this is the way to handle yourself.

Most of the time, no reviews stand and the lady's brand takes a nose dive if she attempts a rebuttle.
Guest092216 is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2013, 12:27 PM   #32
SweaterPuppies
BANNED

User ID: 168505

WulfPrincess, take note!
SweaterPuppies is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2013, 12:30 PM   #33
macbeth1000
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweaterPuppies View Post
WulfPrincess, take note!
HAhaha I think she will make lamb sauce with this, SweaterPuppies, you are in for some verbal fisticuffs
macbeth1000 is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2013, 01:01 PM   #34
Guest021214
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Welcome to the world of serving the public. Thank goodness you don't have to deal with Yelp, Angie's List and the other "consumer" boards. You now see what restaurants, retailers and professionals face every day. The bottom line is that if 25 people like you and one doesn't, odds are that you're doing things right. The fact that you care so much makes me want to see you.

I always assume that a provider will be able to read my reviews in full, either due to a WK sharing, or her having a PA account under a different name or some doofus putting ROS stuff in a reply comment.

Sure enough, a recent visit wherein I gave a "Yes" but in ROS mentioned some breath issues, was followed by an email from the girl. She was polite and wanted to know why I didn't enjoy myself. I corrected her and informed her that I did in fact enjoy myself and gave her a "Yes".

Don't let it get to you too much. If you find out why he negged you, then you can use the feedback for future reference.
Guest021214 is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2013, 01:02 PM   #35
BigOldZero
Account Disabled

Encounters: 5
Default One good thing to come from this situation

Alaine posted in a related that in order to receive a p411 okay gents must now send a request for okay through p411. That somehow slipped by my attention sometime in September. I went back today and saw the notification on the front page. Unfortunately, my p411 bookmark places me beyond that page. I am glad to get that info.
BigOldZero is offline   Quote
Old 12-09-2013, 02:13 AM   #36
TrailBlazer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

This is correct....,you must now request a P411 ok for a lady to give it. Kinda silly, but rules are rules. Been that way for awhile now!

Christina NCNS'ed me 3-4 weeks ago for a pre-arranged appt., but felt so bad after she realized it that she's offered a make up session. With the distance, my erratic work schedule, and the F'ing ice storm, we have yet to connect, at no fault of hers. But I truly believe that she tries to keep her reputation spotless and it's important to her.

And yes Christina, I can't wait to cum be your guest.
TrailBlazer is offline   Quote
Old 12-09-2013, 12:17 PM   #37
Christina Watkins
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 207275
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrailBlazer View Post
This is correct....,you must now request a P411 ok for a lady to give it. Kinda silly, but rules are rules. Been that way for awhile now!

Christina NCNS'ed me 3-4 weeks ago for a pre-arranged appt., but felt so bad after she realized it that she's offered a make up session. With the distance, my erratic work schedule, and the F'ing ice storm, we have yet to connect, at no fault of hers. But I truly believe that she tries to keep her reputation spotless and it's important to her.

And yes Christina, I can't wait to cum be your guest.
It's true. As much as I hate to admit it, it is. I got busy, lost track of some things and ultimately mixed up my schedule. I never claimed to be perfect and I hope this will be an example of my willingness to accept responsibility for a mistake. The moment I realized what I'd done I immediately contacted him and begged for a make up date which I intend to be donation free. Now this isn't a claim that everything is ok, simply that I honestly try my best and if in doing that I still fall short; I will make it up to you and then some.

I'm not just a provider, I'm a person and I screw up just like anybody. I do my best to handle it with dignity and humility in hopes that I can set things right with those offended. If that can't be done, I'm left with tremendous guilt and it's because I really just care about people, including all of you here on eccie. You're all people, just like me and I do my best to understand that and only hope it will be returned. I take my title very serious and I seek to do exactly as it implies, to provide something that will help a man feel whole again.

...And TB honey, you just get in touch with me! We're going to have a great time this week!

Thanks again to all the positive feed-backers,
Christina Watkins is offline   Quote
Old 12-09-2013, 12:22 PM   #38
macbeth1000
Valued Poster

Donation free ohhhhh holy snap, Christina you didn't give me milk with my cookies, how you going to make that up for me given how often I have seen you and been without my share
Of the milk Hahahaha

I am only joking but I would love milk with my session just think of the possibilities but Christina you know you are the best because I normally don't do incall but I be at you place even in the snow hahaha I love her cookie
Hahaha

Christina is the best stress reliever out there and she knows it.
Old 12-09-2013, 12:55 PM   #39
BigOldZero
Account Disabled

Sigh... :-/
Old 12-09-2013, 12:57 PM   #40
macbeth1000
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigOldZero View Post
Sigh... :-/
Hahahaha I knew you would say something haha yes I said it, I love her cookie both of which are edible
Old 12-09-2013, 01:19 PM   #41
BigOldZero
Account Disabled

That's not it. It's just a personal issue.

Congratulations on the cookies.
Old 02-19-2020, 01:08 PM   #42
Cbvxtrex
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 13

Lol you sound like a guy that took a girl out an ok expensive dinner date followed by drinks and making out only to never hear from the girl again. Lmao
Cbvxtrex is offline   Quote
Old 02-19-2020, 02:31 PM   #43
mtabsw
Edge Toy

Encounters: 62

6+ year old thread - guess I'm missing something.
mtabsw is offline   Quote
Old 02-19-2020, 05:24 PM   #44
needingmilking
Valued Poster

Encounters: 86

WTF... why bring this up after so many years? some people...
needingmilking is offline   Quote
Old 02-19-2020, 06:56 PM   #45
playerplano
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Pretty funny I didn’t realize the date at first but just shook my head when I saw it.
playerplano is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women