Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70702
biomed162498
Yssup Rider60316
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48424
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41455
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35820
Mojojo33117

Old 10-26-2012, 08:41 PM   #31
steamyromance
Premium Access

Encounters: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Cock starts with a C , penis breath!
Obamas supporters dont see anything wrong with what happened, they dont care what the source is, if its true or not..
You guys get on here and dis each other all the time for WHAT ?
If the truth hit these guys upside the head like a brick they wouldnt believe it...
So all you libs why in the hell dont you ask yourselves what happened, was the video the cause of all this , did the video cause the death of these 4 people? Was the attack random, did the these nut jobs sit around there fuckin huts watchin utube and drinkin coolaid and just start jumpin up and down and decide to go kill some Americans ?
I mean ask yourselves WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED, ask yourselves why these people were there with no protection, ask your selves if the white house didnt know it was dangerous, ask yourselves some serious fn questions !
Now jump on here and cuss me , call me me a bunch of names, but when you put your head down tonight before you go to sleep dont you really want to know the TRUTH ?
steamyromance is offline   Quote
Old 10-26-2012, 08:53 PM   #32
Seedy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38
Cool

You fucking libtards kill me. Odumbo the lazy, lying coward left our people hanging out to dry. that fuck knew within minutes of the attack and chose to say fuck those folks, I'm to busy, I have to go to Vegas, and suck some rich libtard cock .This is not a mistake, or an oversight, or anything else, but a CRIMINAL, AND TRAITOROUS. ACT.. And then the cover-up afterwards, cowardly, just cowardly. You fucks that defend this cocksucker, should be ashamed of calling yourselves US. citizens., you are no God damn better than that piece of trash I the White House.

To be honest, if he would have done the right thing, and gone right in immediately upon the attack, he may have won re-election , by at least trying to save those brave folks. Navy Seals don't ask for help, unless they are under dire circumstances. They are some of the nbravest men to walk the face of the earth. The more the facts come out,. the more cowardly this president is exposed as the scumbag, he and his whole fucking administration.
Seedy is offline   Quote
Old 10-26-2012, 09:25 PM   #33
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by seedman55 View Post
You fucking libtards kill me. Odumbo the lazy, lying coward left our people hanging out to dry. that fuck knew within minutes of the attack and chose to say fuck those folks, I'm to busy, I have to go to Vegas, and suck some rich libtard cock .This is not a mistake, or an oversight, or anything else, but a CRIMINAL, AND TRAITOROUS. ACT.. And then the cover-up afterwards, cowardly, just cowardly. You fucks that defend this cocksucker, should be ashamed of calling yourselves US. citizens., you are no God damn better than that piece of trash I the White House.

To be honest, if he would have done the right thing, and gone right in immediately upon the attack, he may have won re-election , by at least trying to save those brave folks. Navy Seals don't ask for help, unless they are under dire circumstances. They are some of the nbravest men to walk the face of the earth. The more the facts come out,. the more cowardly this president is exposed as the scumbag, he and his whole fucking administration.
We actually had two CIA special ops that disobeyed orders and tried to rescue the people in the consulate. That's a red flag. These guys are extremely well trained to FOLLOW ORDERS, when the orders don't violate the military code of behavior.

Obama is going to deeply regret his cowardly response to the Benghazi attack and his botched coverup attempt. This is not going to blow over. Even if Benghazi doesn't cost Obama the election, he may well be impeached or be forced to resign because of it.
joe bloe is offline   Quote
Old 10-26-2012, 10:00 PM   #34
Laz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

What I am waiting for now is to know why they did not send help at the earliest possible moment. If the situation on the ground changed they could always tell the help to return to base and if they were needed they would have been there in time. Makes no sense not to make the resources that were available ready.
Laz is offline   Quote
Old 10-26-2012, 10:45 PM   #35
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

I'm sure some of your people would have loved Pravda. It was the only news in town. If it wasn't in Pravda then it didn't happen like all those combats deaths Afghanistan.

This ought to make some heads spin but read this (Whatzup, get someone to read it to you) and comment. It seems to cover all the bases. I'll give you a clue, it is an explanation for why Obama did what he did. It is called a failed October surprise.

http://teapartyatperrysburg.blogspot...of-failed.html
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 10-27-2012, 01:16 AM   #36
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe bloe View Post
We actually had two CIA special ops that disobeyed orders and tried to rescue the people in the consulate. That's a red flag. These guys are extremely well trained to FOLLOW ORDERS, when the orders don't violate the military code of behavior.
They are not answerable to the UCMJ. They are "trained" (schooled) to conduct themselves in a manner that affects the desired results with the opportunity of deniability for their superiors with the "understanding" that once engaged they are on their own. The individuals made a determination to act outside of their mission and were then acting independent, particularly when "we" are uninformed as their actual relationship with the U.S. government ... contractor or employee.

That's not the issue.

An issue is they were on the ground and were observing and reporting through real-time communication channels that were available to political/administration personnel in D.C. who were aware of their presence, aware of their reports of the situation, and aware of their plight ... and more importantly the plight of the people they sought to extricate from the attack.

Another issue is that these people were the type of folks who Obaminable USED to gain political favor in this country for his re-election bid (Biden was against the OBL assault because it might not succeed and there would be political backlash) and then he took credit for the success .... had the situation turned bad ... like Libya did ... then "we" would have had the current lies and denials .... the deniability ... with regard to the failed attempt to get OBL ... "the fly on the wall' overheard the real time conversation of those strategizing the consequences of initiating a full scale rescue mission that failed ... like Somolia for Clinton.

For those on here who ridicule the "right" making this a political issue ... this fiasco was political from the get go .... downsizing security, allowing locals to provide security, failing to respond at all with actual assistance, lying about what happened, lying about what caused the assault, distorting the record, and stalling any investigation until after the election is over .... and then it is "too late."

Nixon was pushed out over a 2-bit burglary gone bad ...

... what should Obaminable get for the killing of four fine people, one an ambassador!

Does anyone want to volunteer to be an ambassador now? Now that we know how well this gutless wonder in office takes care of his own. He brings them home .... in body bags.

So they can't report their requests for more security and help?
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 10-27-2012, 01:30 AM   #37
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

What happened in Benghazi dwarfs anything done by Nixon, Clinton, Reagan or Bush. To just stand by when you had the means to save lives. I can only think that LBJ is as guilty as Obama for what he did to the crew of the Pueblo.
Old 10-27-2012, 01:31 AM   #38
Seedy
Valued Poster

Cool

Yes, what should these lowlife fucks get? They should get indicted , given a trial, if found guilty of MURDER, and TREASON against the US. Given the same sentence as the Rosenberg's.
Seedy is offline   Quote
Old 10-27-2012, 07:10 AM   #39
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Wonder why I was the only one who seems to have seen the report to congress from one of the people who was there.It is nothing like the wingers describe.No there is no link now.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 10-27-2012, 09:06 AM   #40
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post

For those on here who ridicule the "right" making this a political issue ... this fiasco was political from the get go .... downsizing security, allowing locals to provide security, failing to respond at all with actual assistance, lying about what happened, lying about what caused the assault, distorting the record, and stalling any investigation until after the election is over .... and then it is "too late."
+1
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 10-27-2012, 11:03 AM   #41
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
What happened in Benghazi dwarfs anything done by Nixon, Clinton, Reagan or Bush. To just stand by when you had the means to save lives. I can only think that LBJ is as guilty as Obama for what he did to the crew of the Pueblo.

Let me put it this way if a group of my buddies attacted your house and the only ones protecting you were outside with batons and we had arms if you called 911 by the time the swat team arrived your ass would be grass..
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 10-27-2012, 11:52 AM   #42
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

The fighting at the CIA annex went on for more than four hours -- enough time for any planes based in Sigonella Air base, just 480 miles away, to arrive. Fox News has also learned that two separate Tier One Special operations forces were told to wait, among them Delta Force operators.

A Special Operations team, or CIF which stands for Commanders in Extremis Force, operating in Central Europe had been moved to Sigonella, Italy, but they were never told to deploy. In fact, a Pentagon official says there were never any requests to deploy assets from outside the country. A second force that specializes in counterterrorism rescues was on hand at Sigonella, according to senior military and intelligence sources. According to those sources, they could have flown to Benghazi in less than two hours. They were the same distance to Benghazi as those that were sent from Tripoli. Spectre gunships are commonly used by the Special Operations community to provide close air support.

Plus, there were two camera drones monitoring the action on the ground. Why weren't there any Predator drones with Hellfire missiles on the scene?

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012...ntcmp=obinsite
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 10-27-2012, 12:05 PM   #43
Seedy
Valued Poster

Cool

Ekim, I will give you credit, you speak up. All the rest of the libtards ,shut the fuck up on this subject, because they know damn good and well odumbo is a gutless , fucking coward. He will take no questions from the press, they are stonewalling, till after he loses the election... what a bunch of lowlife bastards this administration. is
Seedy is offline   Quote
Old 10-27-2012, 12:14 PM   #44
acp5762
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7 View Post
idiots criticize anyone?

ironic aint it?
Sure does and it starts with C
acp5762 is offline   Quote
Old 10-27-2012, 12:38 PM   #45
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Ekim not even close to an analogy. Seven hours! Armed teams within two hours away. Specter gunships within two hours flying time. Navy ships within two hours of flying time. We don't need parity to beat these terrorists. We don't have to match them man for man. If you are really a veteran then you know that we were on defense and offense needs more man power to beat defense. Tell me what happened to the three prisoners taken? How many dead on the other side? So many questions and so few answers.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women