Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162434
Yssup Rider60257
gman4453222
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48405
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41315
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35742
Mojojo33117

Old 07-24-2018, 02:03 PM   #31
Guest072519
Account Disabled

User ID: 335319
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by winn dixie View Post
This is why jess has all the time in the world to post. BSC and doesn't know when to shut-up! Just another foul mouthed street walking whore who has not realized that she is only backpage material now! That's OK i'am sure some dumb shit will cum along and pay your 50$ BB upcharge so you can make rent..........

Oh wow. Your so articulate lol. You also are one of THE HIGH RISK GROUPIES. Well, clearly you have a WHORE complex. Angry at my darling .. All because your mother was a terrible WHORE. If she would have known then.. What she knows now I BET SHE WOULD HAVE CIM YOUR SHIT FOR BRAINS SELF ENTITLED TRICK ASS.

Now... Go back in your corner...be a good trick.
Guest072519 is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2018, 02:08 PM   #32
Guest072519
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Analeese View Post
I’m not failing to understand anything ....we don’t have an iso section so coed is what it is at the moment . I’m not trying to start drama with you and make you lose your shit ...just saying you could have just rtmd the post and moved on ....you bashed the dude and for what purpose? Cause you don’t offer what he’s asking for? You think it’s gross? Unsafe? Ok...that’s fine...but no need to approach it the way you did. Again this is my opinion only. Just like yours. So don’t go attacking me and bashing me.

I agree we both are welcome to reply...but to be so harsh about something you clearly have no interest in..I do not agree with that.

We are all here for different reasons and shaming someone because they like a certain thing isn’t fair to anyone ...just let people explore what they want ...he just wanted to eat a cream pie ...and even said if a girl has an SO or bf THEY TRUST he would be happy to come eat it out...

WALDT

Just stop. We know why your over posting... Just stop okay. Btw.. Saying NOT TRYING TO START ANYTHING... DOESNT STOP THE SHIT FROM STARTING. JUST A FYI... btw I think your a pretty girl. If you dont upgrade your level of safety. You keep playing russian roulette... You may not always be that way.

Smh. These threads are public. They have made it to SOCIAL network in other groups ect. You guys arent helping the site any by showing what douche bags you truly are. I mean really. Keep exposing yourself on a public forum. As if hiding behind a handle can save you when the boys in blue come cracking down AGAIN. IDIOTS.
Old 07-24-2018, 02:08 PM   #33
winn dixie
BANNED

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasJess View Post
Oh wow. Your so articulate lol. You also are one of THE HIGH RISK GROUPIES. Well, clearly you have a WHORE complex. Angry at my darling .. All because your mother was a terrible WHORE. If she would have known then.. What she knows now I BET SHE WOULD HAVE CIM YOUR SHIT FOR BRAINS SELF ENTITLED TRICK ASS.

Now... Go back in your corner...be a good trick.
Wow. Didn't think it was gonna be this easy............ Just wow!!!! Showing your true colors right out of the gate.. Can we all say G H E TT O ^^^^^^^^^
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2018, 02:12 PM   #34
winn dixie
BANNED

Encounters: 22

Jess, you disappear and reappear in a different city quite a bit! What is the reason for that? Could it be you have to take time off to let "things clear-up"??
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2018, 02:18 PM   #35
FunMonday
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by JalapenoPopper View Post
meanwhile op is still craving that creampie cleanup
Yeah poor guy. He just wants to lick a CP
FunMonday is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2018, 02:27 PM   #36
Guest072519
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by winn dixie View Post
Jess, you disappear and reappear in a different city quite a bit! What is the reason for that? Could it be you have to take time off to let "things clear-up"??
Reappeared? Lol. Thats the best you got Winn Dixie I expect more from a troll such as yourself. I dont need to tell you where I go or why u idiot. SHIT.Second, I have been here on OTHER SITES THAT DIDNT GO DARK....DO YOUR HOMEWORK BEFORE YOU SPEAK ON MY TRAVEL. SMH.
This site just reappeared you moron. Lol. Gtfoh.
Old 07-24-2018, 03:27 PM   #37
BLM69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

Quote:
Originally Posted by FunMonday View Post
Yeah poor guy. He just wants to lick a CP
Maybe I'll fill up TexasJess and the OP can lick her clean, she's such a intelligent woman that has chosen to suck and get stuffed by fat hairy men. Got your creamy filling waiting for you TJ. You know you love it.....
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2018, 03:32 PM   #38
Analeese
Account Disabled

User ID: 235310
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Just stop. We know why your over posting... Just stop okay. Btw.. Saying NOT TRYING TO START ANYTHING... DOESNT STOP THE SHIT FROM STARTING. JUST A FYI... btw I think your a pretty girl. If you dont upgrade your level of safety. You keep playing russian roulette... You may not always be that way.

Smh. These threads are public. They have made it to SOCIAL network in other groups ect. You guys arent helping the site any by showing what douche bags you truly are. I mean really. Keep exposing yourself on a public forum. As if hiding behind a handle can save you when the boys in blue come cracking down AGAIN. IDIOTS.

Stop what exactly? What am I doing wrong?

I’ve not been rude or mean to you and don’t plan on it...nor made any innuendos at why you’re posting in this thread. As far as you making any assumptions about my reason for posting here...it’s the same reason you apparently are...because it’s coed...nothing wrong with a discussion imo..

This is my 4th comment in this thread ..you’ve commented 10 times.

and you’re right I may not always be pretty ....that’s just facts of life....and I’m ok with that...and embracing it for what it is. Thanks for the compliment though
Analeese is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2018, 03:47 PM   #39
Kickrocks
Account Disabled

Quote:
Your so articulate lol.

*You're

Carry on...
Kickrocks is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2018, 03:56 PM   #40
skyeclipse
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Dam good said analesse you ever want to just shoot the shit at bar or range let me know cause I bet that's as fun to thanks for being so real and fun on these boards
skyeclipse is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2018, 04:52 PM   #41
FunMonday
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

OP did you find what you are looking for?
FunMonday is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2018, 05:24 PM   #42
JalapenoPopper
Account Disabled

Talking

Quote:

BLM69 is working his magic with TexasJess she will give in soon...hang in there op
JalapenoPopper is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2018, 05:26 PM   #43
Samraggan
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
I do think I have found someone to help out.

It has been helpful the my LFS (Looking for Suggestion) thread has stayed on the first page because of all the positive interest.
Samraggan is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2018, 05:49 PM   #44
BLM69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samraggan View Post

It has been helpful the my LFS (Looking for Suggestion) thread has stayed on the first page because of all the positive interest.
Congratulations. I knew TexasJess would finally admit about her BP creampie days. Glad it worked out for you
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2018, 05:56 PM   #45
Butch Cassidy
Premium Access

Encounters: 169

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samraggan View Post

God bless it we all get our needs met....just out of curiosity is raggan pronounced like " Reagan" or sounds like "roggin"?
Butch Cassidy is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women