Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70677
biomed162343
Yssup Rider60203
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48384
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41243
CryptKicker37178
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 09-22-2022, 08:44 PM   #31
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
Strange civil suite.
No victims.
No laws broken.
No outstanding debts.

When Trump wins this, the Court should order that lard ass Bitch to pay all of his costs.

If it is a civil suite, I am baffled.

If what she alleges is true, and *I* can believe he inflated/deflated his real estate portfolio intentionally to lessen his tax burden, than I would think the state would sue to get what they where cheated out of.

Pay that amount and any penalties and *possibly* be good to go from there. To have him close up shop, *I* think a pervasive agenda of always doing such beyond normal would have to be shown.
Precious_b is offline   Quote
Old 09-22-2022, 08:45 PM   #32
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by firelips View Post
Salty has been sucking on too many salty nuts . But to each his own
Quote:
Originally Posted by Salty Again View Post
... uh... Who are you??

#### Salty
A North Texan.
Old 09-23-2022, 08:01 AM   #33
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9
Default "Show Me the Man, and I'll Find You the Crime"

Quote:
Originally Posted by trident60 View Post
Now comes the newly minted minority AG from the Democrat party with an unfounded campaign pledge to go after Trump.....for anything. Russia Hoax II. Millions of taxpayer dollars evaporate over a fruitless lawsuit that will be thrown out of court in a year. Letitia is rightfully trailing in the polls. She dropped out of the NY governor's race. She will soon join Stacy Abrams and other grievance mongers on CNN as a talking head... This is what happens when "community activists" get elected based on their racial qualifications alone. The cruel irony is NY minority communities still suffer from rampant crime and government corruption while Letitia tilts at windmills on TV.
+1

What I find astonishing is the bitch actually holds a law degree from Howard University. Which means either 1) she didn't learn a thing about the law or 2) she willfully ignores the law when she thinks it is politically expedient to do so.

If the New York State Bar Association had any standards, they would disbar her immediately.

Like most politicians, she obviously knows nothing about business or banking and could not write a coherent essay explaining the difference between debt and equity if her life depended on it.
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 09-23-2022, 08:10 AM   #34
lustylad
BANNED

Default "Show Me the Man, and I'll Find You the Crime"

Check out the dweebs she has working for her... don't they all look like crackerjack lawyers?

Old 09-25-2022, 07:24 AM   #35
Jacuzzme
BANNED

Encounters: 42

Spent some time trying to decipher the filing. If I’m reading James’s claims right (maybe I’m missing something because I’m certainly not a lawyer), she’s suing him for fraud due to taking a loan and paying it back. How the hell is that fraud and who was defrauded? Clearly not the bank or they’d be the ones suing.
Jacuzzme is offline   Quote
Old 09-25-2022, 08:18 AM   #36
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacuzzme View Post
Spent some time trying to decipher the filing. If I’m reading James’s claims right (maybe I’m missing something because I’m certainly not a lawyer), she’s suing him for fraud due to taking a loan and paying it back. How the hell is that fraud and who was defrauded? Clearly not the bank or they’d be the ones suing.
You seem to be missing something because you’re certainly not a lawyer.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 09-25-2022, 09:01 AM   #37
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
You seem to be missing something because you’re certainly not a lawyer.
Neither are you, so how would you know he's missing something? And if you do know, why don't you tell us exactly what he's missing?

Sounds like Jacuzzme actually read the filing. Did you?
Old 09-25-2022, 09:16 AM   #38
Jacuzzme
BANNED

Encounters: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Neither are you, so how would you know he's missing something? And if you do know, why don't you tell us exactly what he's missing?

Sounds like Jacuzzme actually read the filing. Did you?
Skimmed, it’s over 100 pages. Mostly it describes back and forth between lenders and borrowers to determine amounts/interest/valuations/etc. I’ve never borrowed millions of dollars, but it seems like it’s boilerplate due diligence on both sides.

https://int.nyt.com/data/documenttoo...f788a/full.pdf
Jacuzzme is offline   Quote
Old 09-25-2022, 03:04 PM   #39
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

IDK the details of the suite (hold on before blasting me) but it seems like the deal is between him and the bankers. If they didn't like something, they wouldn't loan to him. If they had a gripe, they'd make it known.

*I* would say there are shady underdealings going about. If you can't get the dirt on that, than you ain't winning no gold with the case and are settling for less.
Old 09-25-2022, 07:13 PM   #40
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Them Hunnert pagers are really hard without charts and picture, aren’t they?

Make sure your pal LL knows, OK, please and thank you.
Old 09-25-2022, 08:31 PM   #41
biomed1
Administrator

Encounters: 32
Default Members Are Reminded . . .

A Short Read . . .
Quote:
  • #1 - Avoid cases of unprovoked rudeness to others. No place for it here. Yes, with the dynamic nature of the threads and topics, tempers will flare and things will become heated from time to time. You may often encounter individuals who become passionate or emotional when expressing one's opinion or point of view. That's all understood and perfectly acceptable within reason…….but, start slamming or bashing another member and be met with consequences.
  • #4 - Blatant insults or hostility toward another member will be met with staff intervention. This applies to using our coed forums for name calling, personal attacks, or vulgar slang terms to describe fellow members. If you have legitimate concerns about another member here, share them tactfully in the appropriate private forums or with staff.
biomed1 is offline   Quote
Old 09-25-2022, 08:45 PM   #42
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Them Hunnert pagers are really hard without charts and picture, aren’t they?

Make sure your pal LL knows, OK, please and thank you.
Need help, yssup? Is your sharp legal mind incapable of digesting the claims contained in Letitia's frivolous lawsuit?

Do you need Lustylad to explain it all to you?

If you want my help, maybe you should stop pretending you have me on ignore.

Here's a helping hand from the WSJ.

They're a lot more polite and restrained than I am when it comes to that partisan bitch who is befouling the office of District Attorney for the State of New York.

Letitia James vs. the Trump Family

New York’s AG found her defendants first, then looked for evidence to charge them with something.

By The Editorial Board
Sept. 22, 2022 6:43 pm ET

Common wisdom says that on a good day state attorneys general do 70% politics and 30% law. That’s on a good day. On Wednesday New York Attorney General Letitia James lived up to that reputation by filing a civil lawsuit against Donald Trump. The suit alleges that the former President and three of his children inflated the asset values and net worth of their properties to get better terms from banks on loans and better deals from insurers.

Ms. James ran for office promising to indict Mr. Trump, which is the opposite of the way justice should be done. You’re supposed to find a crime and then identify the perpetrator. Ms. James declared Mr. Trump could “be indicted for criminal offenses” and has hunted ever since for a crime to charge him with.

Her civil lawsuit requires a mere preponderance of evidence standard to prove guilt, not proof beyond a reasonable doubt. She has referred the case to the Internal Revenue Service and federal prosecutors in Manhattan, though the Manhattan district attorney didn’t file charges after examining the same issues.

This isn’t to dismiss the financial fraud charges. The lawsuit says Mr. Trump used “objectively false numbers to calculate property values,” including counting his Trump Tower apartment at 30,000 sq. ft. when it was 10,996 sq. ft. so that it could be improperly valued at $327 million. His golf course in Scotland was valued at $327 million on the calculation that 2,500 homes could be developed (worth $267 million) when he had zoning approval for only 1,500 homes and apartments.

“All told, Mr. Trump, the Trump Organization, and the other Defendants, as part of a repeated pattern and common scheme, derived more than 200 false and misleading valuations of assets,” the lawsuit says.

No one who has ever listened to Mr. Trump will be surprised if he hyped the value of his holdings in dealing with bankers. But then no one in New York finance would ever trust only what Mr. Trump claims before signing a document or lending him money.

As far as we’ve seen, the lenders don’t seem to consider themselves victims. They made money on the loans, which didn’t default. The transactions were presumably scoured by auditors and bank due-diligence officers. There is enormous variability in real-estate valuations. The question Ms. James will have to prove is whether Mr. Trump’s claims amounted to intentional fraud.

The scent of politics can be detected in the sanctions Ms. James is seeking. She wrapped the three adult Trump children into the suit and is seeking to bar them for life from being officers of any business in New York. Mr. Trump would be barred from entering into any commercial real-estate acquisitions in New York state for five years and also barred from applying for loans from “any financial institution chartered by or registered with the New York Department of Financial Services” for five years.

She is also seeking $250 million in restitution, which probably exceeds the interest earned on the difference in interest rates that banks might have charged Mr. Trump if his assets were worth less than advertised.

Ms. James’s decision to drop this lawsuit only a few weeks before the midterm election also smacks of political motivation. Mr. Trump isn’t on any ballot. But she knows Mr. Trump drives Democrats to vote, and keeping him at the center of the news is a Democratic priority.

Mr. Trump has made a business and political career of getting away with whatever he can, and it’s easy to imagine he crossed a line. But the Democrats pursuing him have become Captain Ahabs bent on taking him down by any means necessary. Ms. James is a partisan prosecutor, and her charges and evidence need to be examined in that context.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/letitia...te-11663883532
Old 09-25-2022, 09:07 PM   #43
lustylad
BANNED

Default Sure Donald... We'll Go With Whatever You Say It's Worth...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacuzzme View Post
Skimmed, it’s over 100 pages. Mostly it describes back and forth between lenders and borrowers to determine amounts/interest/valuations/etc. I’ve never borrowed millions of dollars, but it seems like it’s boilerplate due diligence on both sides.

https://int.nyt.com/data/documenttoo...f788a/full.pdf
You don't have to borrow millions to know how lenders operate. Have you ever refinanced a mortgage? Did the bank simply ask you to state your annual income and the current market value of your home? Or did they require you to furnish W-2s and tax returns to VERIFY your income, and pay for an INDEPENDENT PROFESSIONAL APPRAISAL of your residence before they would approve your loan?

This banking stuff ain't rocket science, except to grossly over-reaching partisan hack DAs who think Trumpy should be jailed for daring to borrow money or take business and personal risks which they themselves are way too chicken-shit to dream of.
Old 09-26-2022, 06:56 AM   #44
winn dixie
BANNED

Encounters: 22

lock him up and behead him. the libs still wont be satisfied. the hate is real folks!
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 09-26-2022, 09:23 AM   #45
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

A sudden shift in the wind?

You had me at “behead him.”

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAGAG

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women