Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > The Sandbox
test
The Sandbox The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70677
biomed162343
Yssup Rider60204
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48384
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41247
CryptKicker37178
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 09-22-2021, 07:50 AM   #31
Laurenspencer
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 90884
My Bio Page

Quote:
Originally Posted by CatMan4u View Post
Thanks Lauren
Seeing Zen a couple months back was some me time
Next me time is in a couple weeks and you know what that means
Zen is a one classy lady . You made a good choice for some me time and relaxation with her . Looking forward to working with you
Laurenspencer is offline   Quote
Old 09-22-2021, 07:55 AM   #32
Laurenspencer
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginger Doll View Post
I love this post, Lauren! Very inspiring.

Sometimes it’s hard to stay on track and remember to be positive. Life has a way of beating us down sometimes.

But you’re right, it is a choice.

You cannot control what happens to you… But you can decide how you will react to it.

Hugs!!
Ginger , with all the negativity and division in the world going on the past few years , It takes a little more effort on everyones part to stay positive . Loving the New Ninja you posted . It also makes smoothie bowls , which is a great way to hide spinach and kale in it and still taste good . The more superfoods we eat the healthier our bodies and minds are
Old 09-22-2021, 07:56 AM   #33
Laurenspencer
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuckahoe View Post
Everyone needs some Laurenspencer in their lives.
Your are the sweetest , I really enjoy your presence on here and talking to you
Old 09-27-2021, 08:29 AM   #34
Laurenspencer
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page

How to have a healthy diet with a busy lifestyle

Diet suffering due to crazy busy lifestyle ?

Between balancing two jobs , multiple work contracts, and family life, I can’t tell you how many times I’ve felt guilty when it comes to dinnertime and I have nothing healthy ready to go.

After all, I’m a healthy eater most of the time so this shouldn’t even take effort, right? So wrong.

Whether you’re well-versed in nutrition and cooking, or just learning, balancing eating healthier while also keeping up with the demands of life can get super overwhelming.

However, after a few meltdowns over ordering takeout a few too many nights, I pulled myself off of the floor and started putting into practice all the tips that I’ve shared with clients over the years & guess what , it is working

Especially when you’re surrounded by pretty images of food all day on social media, it’s easy to get caught up in thinking that a healthy meal has to look worthy of being served at Tom Brady and Giesel’s house.

But as most of us don’t have a private chef, it’s time to put those thoughts away and realize that eating healthier doesn’t have to be time-consuming or difficult. In fact, it can actually boost our productivity and active lifestyles. It just takes a little leg-work in the beginning to get your new habits off and running.

How does maintaining a healthy diet support your busy lifestyle?

f you’re reading this , you probably don’t need me to tell you that what you eat is important. After all, there’s a reason the phrase, “Let food be thy medicine” has stuck around for so long.

But in addition to protecting you against chronic diseases like heart disease and type 2 diabetes, what you eat can also affect your current lifestyle (1).

In fact, studies have found that diet plays a key role in:
Maintaining a strong immune system to prevent getting sick (2,3).
Boosting and maintaining energy levels (4).
Improving mood and reducing stress (5, 6).
Preventing brain fog and fatigue (7).
Supporting exercise performance (8).

So, while you may think that you don’t have time to prep and eat a healthy meal, by not maintaining a healthy diet, you’re actually preventing yourself from being your best, most energized self.

My top 5 tips for maintaining a healthy diet with a busy lifestyle

1. Make breakfast ahead of time
Best breakfast recipes for busy mornings
Regardless of your schedule and food preferences in the morning, there’s a way to have something that’s nutritious ready to grab-and-go.

Here are some of the best breakfast ideas for busy mornings:

Overnight oats.
Homemade granola or protein bars with a piece of fruit.
Egg casseroles.
Make-ahead smoothie freezer packs.
Baked oatmeal.
Whole wheat wrap with whipped cream cheese, smoked salmon, tomatoes, and cucumbers.
Slice of whole wheat or sourdough toast with almond butter, banana slices, and sprinkle of hemp or chia seeds.
Plain Greek yogurt topped with berries and low-sugar granola or muesli.
Cottage cheese with sliced fruit, drizzle of honey, and slivered almonds.
Whole wheat english muffin with hummus, avocado, and a sprinkle of chia or hemp seeds.

2. Meal prep for lunch and dinner
Personally, I find lunch to be the hardest aspect of maintaining a healthy diet with a busy lifestyle. And especially living in the city, getting takeout is a far too-easy fall-back.

One of the best ways to avoid the drive through or takeout is to prep your meals ahead of time.

Yes, it takes time to plan and prep, but by putting in a few hours on Sunday, you can avoid having to cook the rest (or a least most nights) of the week.

To make meal prep easier, look for recipes with 5 ingredients or less and ones with overlapping ingredients.

Picking one or two slow cooker or no-cook meals can also help cut down on the amount of time you’re spending on meal prep.

3. Make or assemble snacks for the week

Each week I make a big batch of homemade protein or granola bars to keep stashed in the fridge or freezer. As I work from home, I can just grab one when needed. But to take on the go, simply have some reusable snack bags on hand to toss one in.
Some easy make ahead snacks that I’ll cycle through include:

Homemade muffins.
High-protein quick breads.
Hard boiled eggs.
Mason jars with raw veggies with hummus.
Fresh fruit with cheese sticks.
Half portions of sandwiches or wraps.

4. Invest in a slow cooker or instant pot
As mentioned earlier, having at least one slow cooker or instant pot recipe planned can save you a lot of time during the week. Not only can you make a big batch at once, but there’s (usually) minimal prep involved.

Personally I like the slow cooker better as I like how low-maintenance it is, but I know others who swear by their instant pot.

5. Don’t overthink it

At the end of the day, one of the worst things you can do is get stressed about not eating healthy “enough” or “perfectly.”

Life happens. And there are going to be nights of takeout food or lunches that may not have a serving of vegetables in them. And that’s okay.

Rather than beating yourself up over it and entering into a nasty cycle, acknowledge how much you’re balancing and be okay with not having an Instagram-worthy day of eating.

Happy Monday have a great week
Old 09-27-2021, 11:46 AM   #35
drive10
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Thank you . Good information
drive10 is offline   Quote
Old 09-27-2021, 10:50 PM   #36
tuckahoe
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

A big salad with lots of goodies on it can be a meal. So can a smoothie with lots of fruit, and you can add flax seed, chia seed, etc. Can even slip in a bit of spinach.
Thanks for the good advice Miss Lauren!
tuckahoe is offline   Quote
Old 09-28-2021, 01:28 PM   #37
MJewel
Macey Jewel

User ID: 551905
My ECCIE Reviews

tinybuddha.com LOVE YOURSELF ENOUGH TO SET BOUNDARIES.
Your time and energy are precious. You get to choose how
You use it. You teach people how to treat you by deciding
what you will and won't accept.

-Anna Taylor
MJewel is offline   Quote
Old 09-29-2021, 05:48 AM   #38
Laurenspencer
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuckahoe View Post
A big salad with lots of goodies on it can be a meal. So can a smoothie with lots of fruit, and you can add flax seed, chia seed, etc. Can even slip in a bit of spinach.
Thanks for the good advice Miss Lauren!
Tuckahoe , I knew there was a reason I liked you . I love it that you make salads and smoothies with flax seeds and chia seeds , lots omegas to keep your heart healthy . Have a good day
Old 10-04-2021, 10:44 AM   #39
Laurenspencer
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page

Monday October 4

Top 10 health benefits of sex

1. Sex is good for the heart

Around 30 minutes in the bedroom increases your pulse rate and helps keep your ticker fighting fit
This is because sex is a good form of exercise: on average, men burn 4.2 calories per minute during sex, and women burn 3.1 calories per minute.

2.Sex reduces stress

Sex can help you to relax, and take your mind off everyday worries and anxieties.

During sex your body releases endorphins and oxytocin, and these feel-good hormones create feelings of relaxation and intimacy, as well as helping to stave off anxiety and depression.

3.Sex could stop us getting sick

One study in Pennsylvania found that weekly love-making aids the body’s production of immunoglobulin A.

This is an antibody that strengthens our immune systems, therefore helping us to ward off disease.

However, more research is needed to work out whether sex really could stop us getting sick.

4.Sex stops us getting headaches

Although headaches and migraines are often used as an excuse not to head under the covers, orgasms actually provide a quick rush of blood to the head that keeps those brain aches away.

In study of people who were complaining of migraines or cluster headaches, 60% reported relief after sexual activity.

5.Sex helps you sleep

Women often complain about their partners nodding off after intercourse, but science is actually on men’s sides.

Oxytocin, a hormone that promotes relaxation, is released by both sexes when they get passionate, research has found.

6.Sex improves fertility

Experts have shown that frequent ejaculation reduces damage to sperm. They think that this happens because the longer sperm stays in the testes, the more chance there is of its DNA becoming damaged.

7.Sex makes our brains sharper

A study from the University of Pavia in Italy found that regular sex encourages new nerve growth, which in turn makes us more alert. This is particularly so during the early stages of a relationship.

8.Sex prevents incontinence

Having sex is great exercise for women’s pelvic floor muscles.
They’re the ones that, among other things, help to control the flow of urine, so the stronger they are, the less likely it is you will become incontinent in later life.

9.Sex improves wellbeing

Like meditation, sex gives us a good, all-round feeling of being healthy and happy.

10. Sex makes you happier

Endorphins are hormones which are naturally released during sex. They are known to improve your mood, thereby boosting your happiness levels, and helping you to stay emotionally healthy.

Remember that good sex – and good sexual health – should be an all year-round practice.

Have lots of sex everyone ... Happy Monday
Old 10-04-2021, 11:49 AM   #40
Baconman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 48

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laurenspencer View Post
Monday October 4

Top 10 health benefits of sex

1. Sex is good for the heart

Around 30 minutes in the bedroom increases your pulse rate and helps keep your ticker fighting fit
This is because sex is a good form of exercise: on average, men burn 4.2 calories per minute during sex, and women burn 3.1 calories per minute.

2.Sex reduces stress

Sex can help you to relax, and take your mind off everyday worries and anxieties.

During sex your body releases endorphins and oxytocin, and these feel-good hormones create feelings of relaxation and intimacy, as well as helping to stave off anxiety and depression.

3.Sex could stop us getting sick

One study in Pennsylvania found that weekly love-making aids the body’s production of immunoglobulin A.

This is an antibody that strengthens our immune systems, therefore helping us to ward off disease.

However, more research is needed to work out whether sex really could stop us getting sick.

4.Sex stops us getting headaches

Although headaches and migraines are often used as an excuse not to head under the covers, orgasms actually provide a quick rush of blood to the head that keeps those brain aches away.

In study of people who were complaining of migraines or cluster headaches, 60% reported relief after sexual activity.

5.Sex helps you sleep

Women often complain about their partners nodding off after intercourse, but science is actually on men’s sides.

Oxytocin, a hormone that promotes relaxation, is released by both sexes when they get passionate, research has found.

6.Sex improves fertility

Experts have shown that frequent ejaculation reduces damage to sperm. They think that this happens because the longer sperm stays in the testes, the more chance there is of its DNA becoming damaged.

7.Sex makes our brains sharper

A study from the University of Pavia in Italy found that regular sex encourages new nerve growth, which in turn makes us more alert. This is particularly so during the early stages of a relationship.

8.Sex prevents incontinence

Having sex is great exercise for women’s pelvic floor muscles.
They’re the ones that, among other things, help to control the flow of urine, so the stronger they are, the less likely it is you will become incontinent in later life.

9.Sex improves wellbeing

Like meditation, sex gives us a good, all-round feeling of being healthy and happy.

10. Sex makes you happier

Endorphins are hormones which are naturally released during sex. They are known to improve your mood, thereby boosting your happiness levels, and helping you to stay emotionally healthy.

Remember that good sex – and good sexual health – should be an all year-round practice.

Have lots of sex everyone ... Happy Monday
So men burn 12 calories and women burn 9 calories during a PSE sexual encounter 😂😂
Baconman is online now   Quote
Old 10-04-2021, 01:24 PM   #41
Johnsson
Account Disabled

Encounters: 16

Baconman i just burned 40 calories sitting in front of the computer....
Johnsson is offline   Quote
Old 10-04-2021, 02:49 PM   #42
drive10
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Great !!! Thank you for all the time and and effort. Enjoyed again
drive10 is offline   Quote
Old 10-04-2021, 04:28 PM   #43
SlowHand50
Valued Poster

Re those top 10 Health Benefits of Sex ...
I've been saying this for years. And it's proof that providers should qualify as legit therapists and the work should be legalized.
It might make for a more peaceful society.
SlowHand50 is offline   Quote
Old 10-04-2021, 05:30 PM   #44
CatMan4u
Premium Access

Encounters: 52

Hey Lauren to bad the insurance company won't pay for one visit a month
CatMan4u is online now   Quote
Old 10-04-2021, 05:33 PM   #45
tuckahoe
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

The hardest part is finding a partner!
11. Sex gives motivation to get things done. It makes you more productive. By bringing joy into life you take on tasks with a more willing attitude.

12. Sex needs to be meaningful. I think we have all had sex with someone who just wants to get it over with, and doesn't get into it. That negates all the benefits of sex. Meaningful sex accentuates 9 and 10.

13. Going along with 2 and 9 and 10, good sex is soothing and comforting. It makes a person feel needed and gives a warm glow deep inside. So good on an emotional level.
tuckahoe is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women