Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70672
biomed162316
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48375
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41213
CryptKicker37176
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 10-23-2011, 08:21 AM   #31
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtex View Post

In the aftermath of 9/11 the Shrub wasn't able to find his ass with both hands, even if he had a friggin' mirror.
Speaking of looking back ....

.... is that because you got nothin' to look forward to?

[IMG]http://media.620wtmj.com/images/640*480/620wtmj_080211train1.JPG[/IMG]

See what happens?
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 10-23-2011, 08:59 AM   #32
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
Speaking of looking back ....

.... is that because you got nothin' to look forward to?
We have plenty to look forward to. America is final withdrawing with dignity from a 8 1/2 year mistake that cost this country $1 trillion and resulted in the worst financial crisis since The Great Depression and 4500+ American lives. A foreign policy mistake only eclipsed in recent American history by the Vietnam War. It was a mistake you supported each and every step of the way. BTW, where are those WMD's anyway?

GW lost focus on the perpetrators of 9/11. Fortunately, Obama regained America's focus. As a result OBL sleeps with the fishes!
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 10-23-2011, 09:58 AM   #33
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 85

Quote:
We have plenty to look forward to. America is final withdrawing with dignity from a 8 1/2 year mistake that cost this country $1 trillion and resulted in the worst financial crisis since The Great Depression and 4500+ American lives. A foreign policy mistake only eclipsed in recent American history by the Vietnam War. It was a mistake you supported each and every step of the way. BTW, where are those WMD's anyway?

GW lost focus on the perpetrators of 9/11. Fortunately, Obama regained America's focus. As a result OBL sleeps with the fishes!
Bigtex have you heard the GOP contenders blast Obama for bringing the troops home by 12-31-11? Newt Gingrich said the move would not be a withdrawal but rather a defeat. Perry and Romney says that "leaving" by 2011 is letting the enemies know our plans and that a gradual withdrawal should be in place.
wellendowed1911 is offline   Quote
Old 10-23-2011, 10:04 AM   #34
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by wellendowed1911 View Post
Bigtex have you heard the GOP contenders blast Obama for bringing the troops home by 12-31-11? Newt Gingrich said the move would not be a withdrawal but rather a defeat. Perry and Romney says that "leaving" by 2011 is letting the enemies know our plans and that a gradual withdrawal should be in place.
Yes, I am aware of it! They are eating the same fruitcake that LexusLover has been dining on for the past 8 1/2 years.

I suspect that LL was for GW's 12/31/11 withdrawal date from Iraq before he was against Obama's decision to do the same! What is your position, LL?
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 10-23-2011, 10:10 AM   #35
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Quote:
Yes, I am aware of it! They are eating the same fruitcake that LexusLover has been dining on for the past 8 1/2 years.
LMFAO- I can't believe none of their advisers have told them how unpopular the Iraq war is in the United States as well as the cost and the lives lost. Easy way to put it- the longer we are in Iraq the more tax paying dollars it will cost and the potential to lose more lives- what are the GOP strategist thinking??? Well at least Ron Paul got it right.
Old 10-23-2011, 02:51 PM   #36
Laz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

The only thing I find amusing about the decision to pull out of Iraq is Obama saying that he accomplished it when he simply followed an agreement Bush had created. Then when people criticize it he blames Bush for the agreement.

For the record I am not sure what the best thing to do is so I am not criticizing Obama for pulling the troops out.
Laz is offline   Quote
Old 10-23-2011, 06:20 PM   #37
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

Unemployment will still be 9%.
TheDaliLama is offline   Quote
Old 10-23-2011, 07:04 PM   #38
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laz View Post
The only thing I find amusing about the decision to pull out of Iraq is Obama saying that he accomplished it when he simply followed an agreement Bush had created. Then when people criticize it he blames Bush for the agreement.

For the record I am not sure what the best thing to do is so I am not criticizing Obama for pulling the troops out.
Laz I disagree in his speech he mentioned that he was going to honor the agreement also- his campaign message was to end the war- but Laz do you agree that it's a mistake on the GOP to say that it's a bad move to move the troops out by 2011?
Old 10-23-2011, 07:37 PM   #39
Laz
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by wellendowed1911 View Post
Laz I disagree in his speech he mentioned that he was going to honor the agreement also- his campaign message was to end the war- but Laz do you agree that it's a mistake on the GOP to say that it's a bad move to move the troops out by 2011?
I have mixed emotions on the decision. I can see where it would be beneficial to stay to some degree to help maintain stability. On the flip side I am not sure the cost of one soldiers life would be worth it. Those guys need to figure out what they want and do it on their own. We need to let them know there are consequences of fucking with us outside their borders.

I am getting annoyed with Iran attacking us. I would let them know the next direct or indirect attack would cost them their entire navy and if they continued I would destroy ther military capability.

As to your question on the GOP criticizing Obama I would not say it is a mistake. It is a difference of opinion but they need to be careful not to go overboard with it.
Laz is offline   Quote
Old 10-23-2011, 08:13 PM   #40
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Quote:
I have mixed emotions on the decision. I can see where it would be beneficial to stay to some degree to help maintain stability. On the flip side I am not sure the cost of one soldiers life would be worth it. Those guys need to figure out what they want and do it on their own. We need to let them know there are consequences of fucking with us outside their borders.

I am getting annoyed with Iran attacking us. I would let them know the next direct or indirect attack would cost them their entire navy and if they continued I would destroy ther military capability.

As to your question on the GOP criticizing Obama I would not say it is a mistake. It is a difference of opinion but they need to be careful not to go overboard with it.
Thanks for your honest opinion LAZ I agree with you but I just think the time to leave has come and gone we should have been out long time ago.
Old 10-23-2011, 10:41 PM   #41
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

President Obama cannot possible win the next the election, but the Republicans are proving that they have the full capability of losing it. A bad idea to get out of Iraq? Are you fucking kidding me? It would be a defeat? How? What did we go there to win? Nothing. If we never wanted to win, we can't be defeated. And if there was nothing to win, we should never have been there.

Don't wait. Get them home for Thanksgiving. Or Halloween, even.

God, Republicans are stupid.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 10-23-2011, 11:04 PM   #42
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

I don't know if the republican candidates have gotten the news yet regarding the Iraq pullout.

It appears that Obama wanted to extend the troop stay as many in the U.S. military do not think Iraq military is ready to take over the task of defending and policing the country. in this particular case, Obama's hand is tied. the Iraq govt. wants american troops to leave. It would have been extremely difficult to pull off deal where U.S. troops can stay with a limited presence. The road block here in this case is the Pentagons' unwillingness to allow its service people to be subject to Iraqi law when crimes are committed, the Iraqis apparently are willing to let U.S. troops stay under this circumstances.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 10-23-2011, 11:27 PM   #43
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

What's wrong with Iraqi law? I thought we were turning them into a freedom loving democracy? Certainly there is nothing wrong with what the Iraqis have established. Is there?
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 10-23-2011, 11:31 PM   #44
Laz
Valued Poster

Obama would be destroyed if he allowed the Iraqi government to charge US troops. Why would anyone put our troops at risk like that. The idea they would receive fair treatment and not be used for political gain is beyond belief.

On this point he made the correct decision. His administrations inability to negotiate better could be criticized and I think that is what the republicans have criticized.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm View Post
I don't know if the republican candidates have gotten the news yet regarding the Iraq pullout.

It appears that Obama wanted to extend the troop stay as many in the U.S. military do not think Iraq military is ready to take over the task of defending and policing the country. in this particular case, Obama's hand is tied. the Iraq govt. wants american troops to leave. It would have been extremely difficult to pull off deal where U.S. troops can stay with a limited presence. The road block here in this case is the Pentagons' unwillingness to allow its service people to be subject to Iraqi law when crimes are committed, the Iraqis apparently are willing to let U.S. troops stay under this circumstances.
Laz is offline   Quote
Old 10-23-2011, 11:33 PM   #45
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Obama would be destroyed if he allowed the Iraqi government to charge US troops. Why would anyone put our troops at risk like that. The idea they would receive fair treatment and not be used for political gain is beyond belief.

On this point he made the correct decision. His administrations inability to negotiate better could be criticized and I think that is what the republicans have criticized.
+1
I B Hankering is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women