Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 376
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70748
biomed162865
Yssup Rider60529
gman4453253
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48516
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42032
CryptKicker37191
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36410
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 12-04-2014, 08:22 AM   #31
ElisabethWhispers
Female

User ID: 863
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by biglatinmale View Post
What has this hobby come to, where a overweight 300lbs guy is looking to fork out hundreds of dollars and some providers have a issue with it? I say F 'them and take the $ where it's appreciated. That's my opinion on this topic.
I DO understand where you've coming from. But there was one person, who is still active on this board, and she had an overweight man die on her.

So ... and this may not still be true because this happened SO many years ago ... but I think that she is hesitant to see really overweight men any longer. She's a lovely person. One can hardly blame her.

And some females are just prejudice with regard to fat people. They feel the same way about fat women, too.

I just like to accept the fact that everyone is entitled to see who they wish to see and for whatever reason, compelling or otherwise.

It's their bodies. And their essence that they're selling. And more.

It's actually an unfair statement to expect, or demand, that a female see just anyone and for any reason. Life and work doesn't happen that way. Not that you were actually implying that.

Back to my morning coffee!

Take care,
Elisabeth

P.S. I think that men should disclose unusual things. Some examples of what I'm speaking of are large scars, missing limbs, full blown psoriasis (which I know isn't catching but it's good to share such things) and the occasional full body tattoo.

I've been around the block more than most but I can still get a bit, well, weirded out if I see something that is just bizarre or medically unsound looking. One guy showed up, he was cute but stripped, and he had over 10 piercings up and down his cock. I would have liked to have known that beforehand. (Or maybe not!)

Weight doesn't really matter to me at all but even then, once an 550 man showed up at my incall. He could barely walk and my room was upstairs. If he had told me that he was that big, I could have made arrangements so that we both felt more comfortable.

I'm not going to NOT see someone because of physical flaws (excuse the double negative in that sentence!). But knowing some of them, or telling me about ED or having a penis pump, just helps me to make our time together flow better. And be more sensual overall.
ElisabethWhispers is offline   Quote
Old 12-04-2014, 04:56 PM   #32
BLM69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrownSugarBaby View Post
Amen!

Only took you a few minutes to chime in bsb lol, You know you grew up on happy meals girl.
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 12-04-2014, 05:02 PM   #33
BLM69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers View Post
I DO understand where you've coming from. But there was one person, who is still active on this board, and she had an overweight man die on her.

So ... and this may not still be true because this happened SO many years ago ... but I think that she is hesitant to see really overweight men any longer. She's a lovely person. One can hardly blame her.

And some females are just prejudice with regard to fat people. They feel the same way about fat women, too.

I just like to accept the fact that everyone is entitled to see who they wish to see and for whatever reason, compelling or otherwise.

It's their bodies. And their essence that they're selling. And more.

It's actually an unfair statement to expect, or demand, that a female see just anyone and for any reason. Life and work doesn't happen that way. Not that you were actually implying that.

Back to my morning coffee!

Take care,
Elisabeth

P.S. I think that men should disclose unusual things. Some examples of what I'm speaking of are large scars, missing limbs, full blown psoriasis (which I know isn't catching but it's good to share such things) and the occasional full body tattoo.

I've been around the block more than most but I can still get a bit, well, weirded out if I see something that is just bizarre or medically unsound looking. One guy showed up, he was cute but stripped, and he had over 10 piercings up and down his cock. I would have liked to have known that beforehand. (Or maybe not!)

Weight doesn't really matter to me at all but even then, once an 550 man showed up at my incall. He could barely walk and my room was upstairs. If he had told me that he was that big, I could have made arrangements so that we both felt more comfortable.

I'm not going to NOT see someone because of physical flaws (excuse the double negative in that sentence!). But knowing some of them, or telling me about ED or having a penis pump, just helps me to make our time together flow better. And be more sensual overall.
As usual a word of wisdom, I can see both sides but these younger ladies need to learn what providing really means, it's not just laying on your backs ladies.

imagine once their youth is gone and they still type/say certain things. Good luck then.
BLM69 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women