Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70677
biomed162343
Yssup Rider60199
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48380
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41233
CryptKicker37178
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 08-23-2010, 11:03 AM   #31
npita
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Ever wanted to show your lady friend a good time with or without bcd? Not talking about the typical dinner and drinks, but something you enjoy doing!
Sure, but just like civilian life, I don't like to drag friends along to do activities that don't really interest them. For example, going roller blading with someone who doesn't like roller blading would be no fun for me either. So, unless a provider wanted to go out and do something like roller blading, OTC, I'd have assumed she wasn't really that interested in the activity. Given that provider's are generally offended by a client asking for OTC time, I felt it was the provider's prerogative to offer, not mine to suggest.
npita is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2010, 11:54 AM   #32
sexysouthernguy1985
BANNED

Encounters: 4

i like to do that to but the biggest problem is that most of the girls want you to pay them for every minute they spend with you.How about COW TIPPING
sexysouthernguy1985 is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2010, 02:33 PM   #33
txcwby6
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

Taking her out on the boat at sunset for wine (Spring and Fall only!).
Two-steppin' at Gilley's.
Hand-feeding the horses at a buddy's ranch.
Dinner under the trees at a ranch near Fredericksburg.
Golfing together (wine and beer in the cooler).
Fishing at Toledo Bend at sunrise.
Roller skating at The Galleria at closing time (no kamikazi teenagers in sight!).
txcwby6 is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2010, 03:13 PM   #34
Big Daddy Moose
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Laser Tag
Rock Climbing
Cooking
Couples Massage
Watching the planes land at DFW
Bribing a security guard for a picnic at the top of a tall building on an empty floor at night. (Did it at the Transco - Williams Tower in Houston years ago)
Big Daddy Moose is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2010, 04:16 PM   #35
ElisabethWhispers
Female

User ID: 863
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

About three years ago there was the musical "Wicked" playing at Fair Park. I REALLY wanted to go but just couldn't afford it. Also, the cheap seats were basically sold out.

Was lamenting about it to a client who was slowly becoming a friend and he said that he would call me back. He got first balcony/center tickets and it was so great!

Went to White Rock Lake before the show and had wine and cheese with little kisses. The musical was fantastic.

The thing about being sweet to women (or at least for me) is when someone really makes such an effort of thoughtfulness, you just want to be all over them with affection.

Years later, we're still friends and he's just great. I'll never forget that kindness and I did pay him back sweetly at a later time!!!

Great topic, Lana!

Things that I would do, though? If someone would teach me to drive a motorcycle, I would love it! Shooting range. Yes! The whole fishing thing sounds fun as well.

And although I do seem like a tree hugging liberal, I do love to hunt! But I haven't in decades. Again, just sounds like a completely joy!

Elisabeth
ElisabethWhispers is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2010, 08:48 PM   #36
Jobe0111
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 9

I've thought off and on about trying to pull something like this off since I'm not "attached" to anyone. Doing weekend trips is always better with company. Current trips being planned is the balloon fest in NM in October and Hot Springs early Nov.

The deal would have included the trip with no bcd unless they decided to jump me. lol Room would have double beds.

Thing is, I know they would be out of "earning" for their time, but I just don't feel like paying someone to hang with me basically.

So, I just still do these trips solo.
Jobe0111 is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2010, 09:06 PM   #37
yaddayadda
Valued Poster

Encounters: 35

I agree 100% with npita.

If SHE were to suggest some OTC dating, event, or party then I would feel ok about it....but for ME to suggest a date, event or party and not expect to pay for her time....not cool.

So if any of my ATFs want to go out....speak up!
yaddayadda is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2010, 09:46 PM   #38
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Encounters: 7

I like to travel in France. If a provider want to take me along on her next trip as a guide, I won't charge for my BCD time. And if she has appointments she has to make, I can disappear down to the local boulangerie or patisserie for an hour or two.
TexTushHog is offline   Quote
Old 08-24-2010, 05:31 AM   #39
Guest062512
Account Disabled

Encounters: 29

Back on the old board I offered dinner and tickets to a game just for some companionship. The best offer I got was 750 + dinner (no bcd). I don't think I'll be making such an offer again. I'd rather go alone or give away the tickets.
Guest062512 is offline   Quote
Old 08-24-2010, 06:15 AM   #40
italian1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

How about a ride in a hot air balloon while sipping a little champagne?
italian1 is offline   Quote
Old 08-25-2010, 09:06 AM   #41
srobert
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

I've actually taken a provider to dinner and an outdoor concert...no BCD occurred. We had a good time like on a date.
srobert is offline   Quote
Old 08-25-2010, 09:12 AM   #42
LuckJack
Account Disabled

Encounters: 32
My ECCIE Reviews

Lana, you know what it is for me. No better time than cooking for someone you like with a good wine thrown in.
LuckJack is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women