Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
test
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70718
biomed162779
Yssup Rider60473
gman4453240
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48487
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41854
CryptKicker37190
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36238
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 04-05-2023, 12:02 PM   #31
onawbtngr546
Premium Access

Encounters: 55

Good play on the rightest rhetoric. Evade, deflect, never answer questions.

Why do you support genocide?
onawbtngr546 is offline   Quote
Old 04-05-2023, 12:46 PM   #32
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

Quote:
Originally Posted by onawbtngr546 View Post
Good play on the rightest rhetoric. Evade, deflect, never answer questions.

Why do you support genocide?
LOL, you are the one evading.
Why are you so afraid to answer the questions

Quote:
Again, tell me why a dispute between Ukraine and Russia is the United States' problem? Spell it out in detail.

You do realize the USA is not the world's police, don't you?

Why exactly should hard earned American tax dollars be sent to one of the most corrupt countries on earth?
As to your silly question, as has been pointed out on this thread previously, you can't show one GOP person who supports genocide. And that includes me as I don't support it either.

Now I will add one more to the 3 questions you continue to evade - why do you support Nazi's?
berryberry is offline   Quote
Old 04-05-2023, 01:03 PM   #33
onawbtngr546
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by berryberry View Post
LOL, you are the one evading.
Why are you so afraid to answer the questions

As to your silly question, as has been pointed out on this thread previously, you can't show one GOP person who supports genocide. And that includes me as I don't support it either.

Now I will add one more to the 3 questions you continue to evade - why do you support Nazi's?

I don't support Nazis. If someone approached me wearing a swastika and vomiting Nazi ideals, or advocates for violence against minorities, I wouldn't hesitate to sucker punch them until they have less teeth than a Pittsburgh Yes.

Your turn now.

Why are you supporting Russia's invasion of Ukraine and the slaughter and trafficking of civilians, including women, children, the elderly, and disabled?
Old 04-05-2023, 01:13 PM   #34
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
I don't support Nazis. If someone approached me wearing a swastika and vomiting Nazi ideals, or advocates for violence against minorities, I wouldn't hesitate to sucker punch them until they have less teeth than a Pittsburgh Yes.
And yet you support Ukraine who has literal Nazi's fighting for them. So yeah, you support Nazi's

Oh, and you still haven't answered the other 3 questions
Old 04-05-2023, 01:57 PM   #35
Jacuzzme
BANNED

Encounters: 42

Ona wouldn’t know Nazism if a 1000 pound bag of it fell on his head, so I wouldn’t expect a legitimate answer anytime soon. The only thing he knows is that it carries a negative connotation, so he spews the label at those he disagrees with.
Jacuzzme is offline   Quote
Old 04-05-2023, 04:10 PM   #36
Cody69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by berryberry View Post
Just as I suspected, you have nothing but tired and debunked leftist talking points. You can't answer the question so you revert to this. So sad but typical
What do you need what Melissa McCarthy did on Saturday night live to understand?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UWuc18xISwI
Cody69 is offline   Quote
Old 04-05-2023, 05:00 PM   #37
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cody69 View Post
What do you need what Melissa McCarthy did on Saturday night live to understand?

Saturday Night live and some fat moronic leftist?

Man, it was sad before when you had nothing but tired and debunked leftist talking points.

This is even worse

Old 04-05-2023, 05:07 PM   #38
Jacuzzme
BANNED

SNL used to be funny. Samurai dry cleaners, 2 wild and crazy guys, Da Bears!, so much good stuff. The Clinton debate with Ross Perot was piss your pants hysterical. Now it’s pure woke shit, haven’t watched it in decades.
Old 04-05-2023, 05:30 PM   #39
The_Waco_Kid
AKA Admiral Waco Kid

Encounters: 1

Quote:

Your turn now.

Why are you supporting Russia's invasion of Ukraine and the slaughter and trafficking of civilians, including women, children, the elderly, and disabled?

you don't support NAZI's. that's nice. moral high road. good for you. i don't support NAZI's either. i also don't support Ukraine or Russia and your insistence that makes me or anyone else "guilty" of supporting genocide is not only false leftist nonsense it's outright prejudiced and biased.

do you realize you sound exactly like what you claim republicans are?

think about that.
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 04-06-2023, 06:52 AM   #40
onawbtngr546
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
you don't support NAZI's. that's nice. moral high road. good for you. i don't support NAZI's either. i also don't support Ukraine or Russia and your insistence that makes me or anyone else "guilty" of supporting genocide is not only false leftist nonsense it's outright prejudiced and biased.

do you realize you sound exactly like what you claim republicans are?

think about that.

You don't need to support one side or the other. You only need to be against the murder of civilians.

Why is 'I don't support the murder of Ukrainian civilians by Russian forces' so hard for anyone to say? Unless they are in fact in support of it.
Old 04-06-2023, 04:49 PM   #41
The_Waco_Kid
AKA Admiral Waco Kid

Encounters: 1

Quote:
You don't need to support one side or the other. You only need to be against the murder of civilians.

Why is 'I don't support the murder of Ukrainian civilians by Russian forces' so hard for anyone to say? Unless they are in fact in support of it.

how many times have i said i don't support Russia? that's good enough even if you seem to think not.
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 04-06-2023, 05:52 PM   #42
Jacuzzme
BANNED

The US government supported and engineered a coup and ethnic cleansing in Ukraine, causing tens of thousands of deaths and millions of refugees pouring into Russia. Obama/Biden caused the mess over there, to enrich themselves and like minded politicians on both sides. Now we’re supposed to forget it ever happened and wear little blue and yellow lapel pins to save a so-called democracy that isn’t.

A human life isn’t defined by country of origin, and history didn’t begin last week. The best we can do is gtfo and hope they can sort out the mess we ourselves created with as little loss of life as possible.
Old 04-06-2023, 06:02 PM   #43
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacuzzme View Post
The US government supported and engineered a coup and ethnic cleansing in Ukraine, causing tens of thousands of deaths and millions of refugees pouring into Russia. Obama/Biden caused the mess over there, to enrich themselves and like minded politicians on both sides. Now we’re supposed to forget it ever happened and wear little blue and yellow lapel pins to save a so-called democracy that isn’t.

A human life isn’t defined by country of origin, and history didn’t begin last week. The best we can do is gtfo and hope they can sort out the mess we ourselves created with as little loss of life as possible.
You’re 100% correct.
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 04-06-2023, 10:39 PM   #44
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacuzzme View Post

Those are facts the leftists don't want to hear.
Old 04-10-2023, 01:02 PM   #45
Smarty1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 57

Ok

I do not support genocide. Period. Regardless of who is doing the killing or who is being killed.

What the US should be doing about the current situation in Ukraine is a logically independent question. Is it in the best interests of the United States to send continued military aid to Ukraine? Would it be in our best interest to intervene militarily under the right set of circumstances? Would it be in our best interest to pull out entirely and let the Ukrainians and Russians fight it out?

Those are legitimate questions and poisoning the well by arguing that anyone not supporting wither continued aid or more direct intervention is “supporting genocide” is counterproductive. We can condemn genocide, but realize that we cannot really do anything effective to stop it, or we can only stop it at an enormous cost to ourselves, a cost that we might be unwilling to pay.
Smarty1 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women