Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70688
biomed162390
Yssup Rider60229
gman4453217
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48395
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41270
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35684
Mojojo33117

Old 06-07-2020, 10:04 AM   #31
Jacuzzme
BANNED

Encounters: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
And can you point to ANYTHING which shows that Biden's gaffes have cost him a single vote?
How about half the Democrats in the country wanting a different nominee.
Jacuzzme is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2020, 10:10 AM   #32
gfejunkie
2016 County by County Map

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacuzzme View Post
NO SHIT!!!

LMAO!
gfejunkie is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2020, 10:57 AM   #33
the_real_Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Quote:
I do not "cherry-pick" numbers. I use FiveThirtyEight and RealClearPolitics which average together ALL polls done by ALL polling companies. The average by those 2 sources is -12.3% and -10.8% respectively, with both sources showing a significant drop in Trump's ratings over the past few weeks. If I was to cherry-pick, I would cite a poll by Morning Consult which has Trump at -23% approval rating.

No POTUS has won reelection with a negative approval rating. That is fact. Trump currently has a negative approval rating. That is fact. You have to go back almost a solid moth to find any poll in which Trump is positive in ANY poll on approval ratings.

At no time have I said Trump's approval rating will be negative on November 3rd. I believe it will be but we shall see. I have also stated several times that if any POTUS could win with a negative approval rating, it would be Trump.
Can you show us a time when a candidate was opposed by every major network news show, the major newspapers, and nearly every polling outfit and still beat the smartest woman in the world?
the_real_Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2020, 11:10 AM   #34
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn View Post
Can you show us a time when a candidate was opposed by every major network news show, the major newspapers, and nearly every polling outfit and still beat the smartest woman in the world?
Obaminable beat her, but ....

... that was based on the campaign strategy of ....

"If you don't vote for me you are a racist!"

Speaking of Obaminable

https://www.statista.com/statistics/...-1964-to-2012/

In June 2012 he was at 46% ..... well, at least he was higher than Carter!
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2020, 12:35 PM   #35
oeb11
Valued Poster

Quote:

Got a reference on that??

i would not be surprised - the radical progressive DPST's are fuming at Sanders ouster.

Biden goes down - Bernie will return and claim the nomination.

it would be the best thing that could happen in America.

Unless Pence inherited the nomination for some reason.
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2020, 01:30 PM   #36
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by eccielover View Post
Again, you are playing basically with numbers at this point.

Both GW Bush and Obama had just squeaked on 50% approval ratings at their reelections. GW reasonably close to 50% during the entire year of his reelection, while Obama was closer to 45% for most of the year leading up to reelection and on only jumping to 50% right before.

Trump is sitting about 42% where Obama was at 46% at similar times. Well within the margin of error of the polling.

And if you are looking historically, Trump's favorability according to RCP was -21% at about a 37% favorability rating and he won the election.
Donald Trump has an approval rating of 41.7%. -12.2% according to 538. It was -3.9% on March 28th. He is at 43.1%, -10.8% according to RCP. He was -2.0% on March 29th. Joe Biden's favorability rating is at 44.3% according to RCP, fairly equal to Trump. But the unfavorable percent is 45.7%, -1.2% compared to Trump's -10.8%.

Obama was at 47.4% at a similar point in time in 2012, 5.7% higher than Trump, again according to 538. Obama was above 50% for quite a while. Trump has never hit 50%, his high being right after taking office.

Yes, Trump had about a 37% favorability rating in November 2016, just slightly better than Clinton's.

What does it all mean? The favorability ratings, Biden leading Trump by 7% at the national level, Biden leading Trump in 10 of 12 battleground states, Biden being favored by the betting parlors.

It means to me that the 2020 election will be close, closer than the 2016 election in my opinion. What is significant to me at the current time is Trump is sliding backwards if the polls are to be believed. His approval rating is negative, which is not suprising, but is falling. Trump had leads in several states like Florida and NC and Arizona but is trailing in the latest polls.

The one thing we agree on is that with so much time left before the election, a lot can change and polls in October are a lot more significant than polls in June.
`
SpeedRacerXXX is online now   Quote
Old 06-07-2020, 01:35 PM   #37
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Democrats who do not favor Biden over Sanders, Warren and other Democrats have a choice to make. Biden or Trump? There is little to support any supposition that those Democratic voters will support Trump. Some will. The overwhelming majority will support Biden.
Old 06-07-2020, 01:36 PM   #38
oeb11
Valued Poster

Or- Stay home in disgust to plot the next "non-violence".
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2020, 01:37 PM   #39
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn View Post
Smartest woman in the world? Who possibly ran the dumbest campaign in the history of U.S. politics. Trump ran the superior campaign and deserved to win.
Old 06-07-2020, 01:52 PM   #40
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by oeb11 View Post
Or- Stay home in disgust to plot the next "non-violence".
Staying home is certainly an option. Many voters took that option in 2016. Turnout was about 56%. A 20 year low. Pathetic. The U.S. ranks 26th out of 32 similar countries in voter turnout. Belgium has 87% voter turnout. Sweden 82%. Denmark 80%. Mexico 66%.

I would love for voter turnout to hit about 65%. In the 2018 midterms, voter turnout hit 53.4%, highest midterm turnout since at least 1978. I'm not even going to speculate on which candidate a higher turnout would favor. I want to see the electorate involved and getting out there and voting.
Old 06-07-2020, 01:53 PM   #41
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Smartest woman in the world? Who possibly ran the dumbest campaign in the history of U.S. politics. Trump ran the superior campaign and deserved to win.
Hindsight is a wonderful quality ...

Quote:
10-20-2016, 08:03 AM #21
SpeedRacerXXX

This election is OVER. Republicans should start focusing on 2020. Unless a bomb hits between now and November 8th there is no way Trump can overcome the lead that Clinton has in the polls. For those of you who are still not believing the polls . . . we'll see in a handful of days how accurate they are.
They are:

Quote:
Republicans should start focusing on 2020.
Old 06-07-2020, 02:01 PM   #42
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
Hindsight is a wonderful quality ...

They are:
I was wrong in 2016. I was dead-on in 2018. You sat on the sidelines both times. To paraphrase an old saying "Better to have played and lost than never to have played at all."

I'm surprised to don't get on the case of all the Trump supporters who predicted Republicans would hold the House in 2018. Everyone but eccielover missed, just as I missed in 2016.
Old 06-07-2020, 03:00 PM   #43
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:

how much of that do you think was the result of slanted polls telling Clinton she'd win easy and how much was due to her known health problems? i'd say both. for whatever the reason Trump did clearly out-campaign that nag down the stretch. Trump also used data gathering better than Clinton and this from a novice up against a veteran DNC campaign machine.

and the press likes to jabber about how under-qualified people like Jared Kushner are. seems like Kushner out-did Robbie Mook and Johnny "password" Podesta.

of course if Hillary had listened to some guy named Bill she would have won. he told her you can't win the presidency without the white middle class vote. so what does she do? she utters her famous "deplorables" comment.

but hey, wtf would a 4 time Governor and 2 term President know about getting elected??

BAHHAAHAA

Exclusive Interview: How Jared Kushner Won Trump The White House

https://www.forbes.com/sites/stevenb.../#58b7778e3af6

of course some others see something dark and sinister .. because you know .. it's Trump so it must be dark and sinister .. right??

The Dark Truth About Cambridge Analytica’s Ties to Trumpworld

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2018...-to-trumpworld

Quote:
I was wrong in 2016. I was dead-on in 2018. You sat on the sidelines both times. To paraphrase an old saying "Better to have played and lost than never to have played at all."

I'm surprised to don't get on the case of all the Trump supporters who predicted Republicans would hold the House in 2018. Everyone but eccielover missed, just as I missed in 2016.

"I wouldn't give a hoot in Hell for a man who lost and laughed. All real Americans love a Winner!" - Gen. George S Patton

The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2020, 03:18 PM   #44
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Quote:
Originally Posted by oeb11 View Post

Biden goes down - Bernie will return and claim the nomination.

it would be the best thing that could happen in America.

Unless Pence inherited the nomination for some reason.
you predicted Michelle or Hilary would steal the nomination, a few months ago.. you're all over the place with wild notions.

Biden leads Trump by 24% among those with College Degrees. the dumb fucks are attracted to Trump.
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2020, 03:31 PM   #45
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
I was wrong in 2016. I was dead-on in 2018. You sat on the sidelines both times.
Actually, I didn't sit "on the sidelines"!

I just didn't run my mouth like you do. Apparently, you intentionally overlooked my comment in the Summer of 2016 about polls!

But, you are wrong a lot! You just were!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women