Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
test
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70677
biomed162343
Yssup Rider60202
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48383
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41240
CryptKicker37178
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 02-13-2022, 10:38 PM   #31
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyecu2 View Post
I must have missed the part that said that Durham was set to charge someone. You can assert all kinds of Boogeyman ideas, but here is the quote from one of your links..

"made as part of a motion for the Washington, D.C., federal court to look into possible conflicts of interest related to Sussmann's defense team, "

That's a long way from any charging or assertion of crimes.

Hillary's emails have a higher probability of getting charged, but not as high as Trumpanzie Donnie does in flushing docs proverbially or metaphorically. I bet that the nothing will keep-on keeping on.
You either are bad at reading or you are only seeing what you want to see. And it is obvious you do not understand how attorneys make cases against a multitude of co-conspirators. The court documents were filed in a case Durham where already has charged someone. This talks about some of that person's co-conspirators and the criminal treason they committed Try again

And here is a link to the entire court document - read it and weep

https://t.co/nbUCowehM2
berryberry is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2022, 10:46 PM   #32
Salty Again
Valued Poster

... Eye-CU's views there are those of a "one-way phony" there, mate.

He needs no PROOF to condemn Trump on the word of a media-seeking
charlatan... But then needs PROOF that Hillary's henchmen were
doing the spying - with Georgia Tech university.

Needs proof even as Durham's documents surely spell it out.

#### Salty
Salty Again is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2022, 07:02 AM   #33
Dogface78
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Obviously in this case it was warrented, the man is a functioning moron, and a petulant child!
In the beginning, before Trump replaced them all with the moronic sycophants that came later in his administration, his staff didn't trust him with classified info. They kept an eye on him all of the time.
Realizing that he was voted into office because he met the Bannana republicans litmus test for his high degree of assholishness, racism and hatefullness!
Not for his policies, he was a failed business man, what did he know about policies?
And before we whine about how smart that orange menace is, and what a great businessman he was.
The man filed for bankruptcy 6 times, the only time his father ever lost money was when he invested with his son!

Failed!

His staff staff knew that he wasn't voted in for his policies, but for his racism and hatefullness and you all got your money's worth there!
He has those qualities in spades!
This idiot relied on people much smarter than him to decide what our policies would be!
To create policy would require a degree of original thought!
A trait sadly lacking in not only my dog but Donald Trump too!
The man eats classified documents!
He tried to flush documents down the toilet!
He has done a multitude of stupid shit and made increadbley stupid statements, and embarrassed this country on the world stage!
Except for of course, Putin, Jong and Xi thought he was great because they recognize the fact that the United States has a moron in command and he wants to join our club!
Hillary probably has a better idea as to how plumbing works than he dose.
And she is definitely is alot smarter person!
What more do I need to say, yes they had to babysit him!
Look at what happen after those guardrails came off, and the sycophants came into his administration!
Innsurrrection!
Even Barr who carried water for Trump for years was smart enough to get the fuck out, he he saw the clown car going down the road and was about to ram into the flaming dumpster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salty Again View Post
... Lemme understand this, DogFace.

... So "babysitting" a US President by secretly spying
on him is somehow okay with you?

And so is creating a fake dossier about somebody
and having the FBI do a sham investigation?

Hmmm... Reckon it's YOU who might have the problem
with Truth and Honesty.

#### Salty
Dogface78 is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2022, 08:14 AM   #34
Salty Again
Valued Poster

Hmmm... So the spying was warranted?? ... IT'S ILLEGAL.

Trump filed for bankruptsy ... And is STILL a Billionaire.
How did YOU do?

So Trump was voted on for His RACISM?
And yet, the Latinos and some Black voters SUPPORT Him.

Are YOU really dumb enough to believe Trump did that?
"Ate documents and flushed them down the toilet"?

EVERYTHING you posted here is silly.

And now, the love of your life Hillary Clinton
is gonna have some explaining to do.

As her new chance at the Presidency has just blown up.

### Salty
Old 02-14-2022, 08:38 AM   #35
eyecu2
Premium Access

Encounters: 82

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salty Again View Post
... Eye-CU's views there are those of a "one-way phony" there, mate.

He needs no PROOF to condemn Trump on the word of a media-seeking
charlatan... But then needs PROOF that Hillary's henchmen were
doing the spying - with Georgia Tech university.

Needs proof even as Durham's documents surely spell it out.

#### Salty
Lol. Ok Salty. Your side promotes Miranda Levine's conspiracy laden book as a gospel, yet still no charges.

I merely suggested that Trump, a known document ripper, and despite being told by chiefs of staff and compliance and ethics Dept continued to destroy docs. And offered that it wouldn't be a big stretch to disposal of same.

Durham's document may list a co-conspirator, but like many reports, (Mueller & others) those don't result in charges till they ACTUALLY charge. Could there be some? Of course because none of us know what he's got, including you guys on the right. I merely said I will believe it when I see it. Charges w/conspiracy theories usually amount to a lot of nothing.

(Course if you had any original ideas besides what Berry posts you'd realize that.)
eyecu2 is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2022, 09:42 AM   #36
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Your side promotes Miranda Levine's conspiracy laden book...
Quote:
I said specifically in my response I didn't read a single book of Miranda's...

^^^ Look folks, he's doing it AGAIN... doubling down on stupid after I already caught him once!

Once again, eye - if you haven't read any of her books, you have no basis to dismiss them as "conspiracy laden".

That would be like my calling you a terrible cook without tasting any of your cooking!

Try being open-minded for a change. It's a better look. Then if you do make up your mind, you'll be prepared to explain and defend yourself.

And if someone says "I read Miranda's book and don't recall any conspiracy theories" - you might even be able to cite some actual examples.

Quote:
I merely suggested that Trump, a known document ripper...
Oh dear! Was he caught on camera like this bitch?

Coming to a UFC venue near you... Nancy the Ripper faces off against Trumpy the Ripper!
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2022, 01:53 PM   #37
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
Durham's document may list a co-conspirator, but like many reports, (Mueller & others) those don't result in charges till they ACTUALLY charge. Could there be some? Of course because none of us know what he's got, including you guys on the right. I merely said I will believe it when I see it.
Not only did he double down with his silly Miranda Levine claims, he is now backtracking about the Durham document. He first said:

Quote:
Where's the proof? All this has been is a gas bag of allegations, and Twitter screen sharing, or screen grabs, that support a unproven narrative. Till the day that Durham produces a shred of evidence for public consumption, this will remain a simple gas lighting of the right by people like you
And yet the legal document for public consumption was right there in the initial post to this thread. And now that I pointed that out yet again and pointed him to the whole legal filing, he admits there could be charges coming (actually I have no doubt there will be charges coming but TDS won't let him see it). And he still is living in denial because he tries to compare this to many reports - like Mueller - which didn't result in actual charges being filed. However he wants to gaslight everyone and hope that we will forget how he has claimed many times that the Mueller report proved crimes were committed. Unreal. He must really be getting desperate.
Old 02-14-2022, 02:06 PM   #38
berryberry
Valued Poster

More shit hitting the fan:

BREAKING REPORT: Ex-Director of National Intelligence claims Biden and Obama KNEW ABOUT Hillary campaign plot to hack Trump servers – 'Enough evidence in Durham's Russia probe to indict MULTIPLE people'

Adam Housley - Emmy winning former Senior news Correspondent - High level non political sources telling me that the Durham investigation has a lot of names being looked at…”two names to keep an eye on…Jake Sullivan and…… Colin Kahl….. both being looked at very closely…both of em nose deep.” I can assure you…the Durham info has a few folks sweatin tonight. The national press, which has ignored this, will continue to look bad.

Other recent revelations

Old 02-14-2022, 02:10 PM   #39
berryberry
Valued Poster

Former DNI Ratcliffe told Durham intelligence supports ‘multiple’ indictments in probe

EXCLUSIVE: Former Director of National Intelligence John Ratcliffe met with Special Counsel John Durham on more than one occasion and told him there was evidence in intelligence to support the indictments of "multiple people" in his investigation into the origins of the Trump-Russia probe, sources told Fox News.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/dni...p-russia-probe

Durham Reveals Spying On Trump Was Worse Than Watergate

Federalist Editor-in-Chief Mollie Hemingway validated former President Donald Trump’s weekend claim that the latest revelations to emerge from the Durham probe expose the Russia hoax scandal as worse than Watergate.

On Friday, the latest filing from John Durham’s special counsel investigation alleged that the Hillary Clinton campaign paid tech workers to “infiltrate” servers at Trump Tower and the White House.

“It’s not just the president’s view that this is worse than Watergate,” Hemingway said on Fox News’ “MediaBuzz.” “If you want to remember what happened in Watergate, that was a relatively low-level break-in to a Democratic Party office and then a cover-up from the White House. … The spying operation against Donald Trump wasn’t just during the campaign, they were also spying on White House servers [and] Trump Tower while he was president.”
The filing, Hemingway said, “implicates so many people,” including “the Clinton campaign that funded the operation, received some of this information, weaponized it with the DOJ, Department of Justice, the media who spent years lying and claiming that Donald Trump had stolen the 2016 election by colluding with Russia.”

“Those lies,” Hemingway added, “caused so much damage to the country. This is so much bigger than Watergate.”

https://thefederalist.com/2022/02/14...han-watergate/
Old 02-14-2022, 02:47 PM   #40
berryberry
Valued Poster

Trump wasn't supposed to win so the Clinton campaign never thought it would be investigated and that they could get away with it

This gets to the heart of why Trump-Russia conspiracy claims always fell apart upon scrutiny: they were predicated from the beginning on politically-motivated "inference" -- and desire to construct a "narrative." Of course, the media and dumb libtards bought it hook, line, and sinker

Old 02-14-2022, 02:55 PM   #41
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by berryberry View Post
Durham Reveals Spying On Trump Was Worse Than Watergate

Federalist Editor-in-Chief Mollie Hemingway validated former President Donald Trump’s weekend claim that the latest revelations to emerge from the Durham probe expose the Russia hoax scandal as worse than Watergate.

On Friday, the latest filing from John Durham’s special counsel investigation alleged that the Hillary Clinton campaign paid tech workers to “infiltrate” servers at Trump Tower and the White House.

“It’s not just the president’s view that this is worse than Watergate,” Hemingway said on Fox News’ MediaBuzz. “If you want to remember what happened in Watergate, that was a relatively low-level break-in to a Democratic Party office and then a cover-up from the White House... The spying operation against Donald Trump wasn’t just during the campaign, they were also spying on White House servers [and] Trump Tower while he was president.”

The filing, Hemingway said, “implicates so many people,” including “the Clinton campaign that funded the operation, received some of this information, weaponized it with the DOJ, Department of Justice, the media who spent years lying and claiming that Donald Trump had stolen the 2016 election by colluding with Russia.”

“Those lies,” Hemingway added, “caused so much damage to the country. This is so much bigger than Watergate.”

https://thefederalist.com/2022/02/14...han-watergate/

Yeppers! This is much worse than Watergate. Heck, I've been saying that for years.

Here's what I posted in the national Political Forum back when Durham was promoted to Special Counsel:

https://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p...8&postcount=21

^^^ Isn't that a cool looking button? Back in the 1970s, all those smug, sanctimonious dim-retards loved to wear them out in public! They wanted everyone to know they were way too nice and well-behaved and scrupulous and law-abiding to do anything like SPY ON A POLITICAL CAMPAIGN!!

Why aren't Republicans sporting similar buttons now? We need to get the word out and rub the dim-retards' noses in their own dirty shit!!

Anyone who was around back in 1973/74 can recall how the media couldn't get enough of the Watergate scandal! When it comes to today's campaign spying scandal, they can't suppress it fast enough! It's worse than simple hypocrisy, those assholes in the MSM are just thoroughly evil people!
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2022, 03:28 PM   #42
berryberry
Valued Poster

Durham probe has 'accelerated,' with more people 'cooperating,' coming before grand jury

FIRST ON FOX: Special Counsel John Durham’s investigation has "accelerated," and more people are "cooperating" and coming before the federal grand jury than has previously been reported, a source familiar with the probe told Fox News.

The source told Fox News Monday that Durham has run his investigation "very professionally," and, unlike Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation, his activities, and witness information and cooperation status are rarely, if ever, leaked.

"Durham does this right and keeps it a secret," the source said, adding that there has been "much more activity" in Durham’s investigation "than has been visible to the public."

The closest look Durham has given with regard to grand jury witnesses came in a federal court filing last month, outlining materials that had been provided by the special counsel’s office to defense attorneys for former Clinton campaign lawyer Michael Sussmann.

Durham’s Jan. 25 filing tells the court that the special counsel’s office provided materials, including "transcripts of sworn grand jury testimony by the following witnesses" to Sussmann’s team.

Durham does not explicitly include the names of individuals who testified before the grand jury in the filing, but rather, their professional titles, or titles assigned to them by the special counsel’s office.

Durham lists a number of individuals, including "the above-referenced former FBI General Counsel," which could be a reference to James Baker, who served as FBI general counsel from January 2014 until May 2018. Fox News reported in October that Durham had plans to call Baker to testify in the case against Sussmann.

The indictment against Sussmann, says he told then-FBI General Counsel James Baker in September 2016, less than two months before the 2016 presidential election, that he was not doing work "for any client" when he requested and held a meeting in which he presented "purported data and 'white papers' that allegedly demonstrated a covert communications channel" between the Trump Organization and Alfa Bank, which has ties to the Kremlin.

Durham's Feb. 11 filing says that the "FBI General Counsel" will "likely be a central witness at trial."

Baker did not immediately respond to Fox News’ request for comment.

Durham also provided grand jury testimony from "the above-referenced former FBI Assistant Director for Counterintelligence." It is unclear to which official Durham is referring, but the title could be a reference to Bill Priestap, who served as the FBI’s assistant director for counterintelligence from 2015 to 2018.

Priestap did not immediately respond to Fox News’ request for comment.

Durham also lists "a former FBI Deputy Assistant Director for Counterintelligence." It is unclear to whom Durham is referring.

Peter Strzok served as a deputy assistant director for counterintelligence. Three sources familiar with the FBI’s structure told Fox News there could be as many as three individuals serving in the deputy assistant director of counterintelligence role at a time.

Strzok, who was part of the original FBI investigation into whether the Trump campaign was colluding with Russia to influence the 2016 presidential election, and later in Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s office, was fired from the FBI in 2018 after months of scrutiny regarding anti-Trump text messages exchanged with former FBI General Counsel Lisa Page. Their anti-Trump text messages were uncovered by the Justice Department inspector general.

Fox News was unable to reach Strzok for comment.

Durham, in the filing, also lists testimony from "the attorney previously employed by Law Firm-1 who is referred to in the Indictment as ‘Campaign Lawyer-1.’" It is unclear to whom Durham is referring.

However, in a separate Durham filing on Feb. 11, the special counsel states that "Campaign Lawyer-1" was "serving as General Counsel to the Clinton Campaign." Three sources told Fox News that individual is Marc Elias, who served as general counsel to Hillary Clinton’s 2016 presidential campaign, and worked at the law firm Perkins Coie.

Elias’ law firm, Perkins Coie, is the firm that the Democratic National Committee and the Clinton campaign funded the anti-Trump dossier through. The unverified dossier was authored by ex-British Intelligence agent Christopher Steele and commissioned by opposition research firm Fusion GPS.

A spokesperson for Elias did not immediately respond to Fox News' request for comment.

Durham, in the filing, also lists "an FBI Special Agent who served as case agent for the FBI’s Russian Bank-1 investigation" and "an FBI Headquarters Supervisory Special Agent assigned to the Russian Bank-1 investigation." Durham also adds "two current employees of Agency-2;" "two current or former employees of University 1;" and "a former employee of Internet Company-3."

A spokesperson for Special Counsel John Durham told Fox News that special counsel's office "will decline to comment beyond the court filings."

much more at

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/dur...ore-grand-jury
Old 02-14-2022, 04:18 PM   #43
Salty Again
Valued Poster

... I can understand your thoughts on things, Eye-CU.

But this spying thing is a pretty big deal - especially if
they find that the spying continued once Trump was President.

Obviously, you would agree... Correct?

#### Salty
Old 02-14-2022, 05:45 PM   #44
eyecu2
Premium Access

Encounters: 82

If there is spying proven, I'll apologize to all you fellas who like conservative conspiracies. I just don't think it will come to that. I actually don't think more charges will result outside of maybe 1 or 2 small fry being served up. But time will tell.
eyecu2 is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2022, 10:11 PM   #45
Salty Again
Valued Poster

... No need to be obtuse about this... They've FOUND the spying.
They've known of it for awhile now. ... Just like they FOUND
the lies to the FISA court.

And WHY should just "small-fry" be charged?
Spying on the President... It's ILLEGAL.

WORSE than what happened with Watergate!

Hmmmmm... WHERE are Woodward and the other bloke?
They're missing the STORY SCANDAL of the last 20 years!

#### Salty

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women