Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70782
biomed163123
Yssup Rider60781
gman4453285
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48622
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42451
CryptKicker37209
The_Waco_Kid36899
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 11-10-2017, 01:12 AM   #31
Guest020719
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetDulce View Post
Hmmm.

Are you sure about that?

A review he writes for a Provider on the 23rd gets the usual butt load of views.
Her phone is a ringing but no actual sessions come of it.
On the 30th she is struggling to make rent.

Totally not worth the free hhr she gave him.

I usually make an effort to select my terms before releasing them. I --never- advocated giving a "free" session. I used the term "client".

No offense intended but no vendor should ever give product away and no review is worth it as a trade. Period. That's -foolish-.

If thresh is in fact taking freebies for reviews then everyone of his reviews are now worthless.

Any paid spokesperson is full of shit and not with the ticks of time to hear them out.
Guest020719 is offline   Quote
Old 11-10-2017, 02:46 AM   #32
pxmcc
BANNED

Encounters: 55

^^Nope, Threshold has good taste. Correction, his taste is now excellent. Can't go wrong with ebony spinners. I kept telling him, and finally, he got it. Then again, Skittlez was saying the same thing, in so many words...
pxmcc is offline   Quote
Old 11-10-2017, 06:42 AM   #33
Cendell M
It’s a vibe 💋

User ID: 355668
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by threshold View Post
To whom are you referring about...............?

I can't control how my reviews are utilized by anyone...... Provider nor hobbyists...... Only that they do call attention to the provider being reviewed........ Some providers enjoy the attention, some don't..... Nor can I control how the providers screens the gents.... That's not my job.

Just so you know, reviews are done for pure entertainment purposes. I've seen many girls and did not do a review. I don't review every girl I see......

Like or Don't like my reviews..... I really don't care... I will continue to do them as long as my money keeps flowing and I am alive......

I always profit from thresholds fab marketing skill, ALWAYS to each is on but I will always give him props for his marketing skill.....

Ty for your service!!!

Austin bound thresholds,you ready!!!???

Tty in a bit!!!
Cendell M is offline   Quote
Old 11-10-2017, 06:46 AM   #34
Cendell M
It’s a vibe 💋

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
To whom are you referring about...............?

I can't control how my reviews are utilized by anyone...... Provider nor hobbyists...... Only that they do call attention to the provider being reviewed........ Some providers enjoy the attention, some don't..... Nor can I control how the providers screens the gents.... That's not my job.

Just so you know, reviews are done for pure entertainment purposes. I've seen many girls and did not do a review. I don't review every girl I see......

Like or Don't like my reviews..... I really don't care... I will continue to do them as long as my money keeps flowing and I am alive......

And btw my phone still rings from your reviews!!!

Ready for another review after our Austin trip this weekend!!!!

#threshrocksmysocks
Old 11-10-2017, 06:50 AM   #35
Cendell M
It’s a vibe 💋

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mythos View Post
I usually make an effort to select my terms before releasing them. I --never- advocated giving a "free" session. I used the term "client".

No offense intended but no vendor should ever give product away and no review is worth it as a trade. Period. That's -foolish-.

If thresh is in fact taking freebies for reviews then everyone of his reviews are now worthless.

Any paid spokesperson is full of shit and not with the ticks of time to hear them out.
There not free by any means!!!

Not having facts is talking from that box wine....

Old 11-10-2017, 09:28 AM   #36
threshold
Valued Poster

Encounters: 68

Quote:

Says the "Valued poster" with absolutely NO REAL CONTRIBUTIONS Nor REVIEWS to this board..........

I suggest you Self-Reflect and "Re-Select" your terms Mythos before making stupid statements that you cannot back up.

***BTW - My apologies to Kaitlyn for going off topic on your thread. This will be my last comment on here ***

threshold is offline   Quote
Old 11-10-2017, 02:09 PM   #37
pxmcc
BANNED

^^at least you didn't call him Yummie Marie. we'll take progress where we can find it...
pxmcc is offline   Quote
Old 11-10-2017, 11:54 PM   #38
Guest020719
Account Disabled

Can NO ONE READ?

Again. Define the fucking term.

I typed "if"

P.s. I am a "Valued Poster", thank you for noticing
Old 11-11-2017, 05:55 AM   #39
pxmcc
BANNED

^^i told you you're a damn liar oops i mean lawyer...
pxmcc is offline   Quote
Old 11-11-2017, 08:53 AM   #40
Cendell M
It’s a vibe 💋

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Can NO ONE READ?

Again. Define the fucking term.

I typed "if"

P.s. I am a "Valued Poster", thank you for noticing
What make you so sure he don't pay? Just a question!!??

Or are you just drunk !

Not kewl to bash his rep when it's false accusations...

I have proof being he review me # times and my good friend!!!

Mytho why ??

.02 cents in my right to speak on the matter!!!

Have a great day
Old 11-11-2017, 10:06 AM   #41
Guest020719
Account Disabled

Wow.... I can't believe that I first showed respect to someone's writing ability, then another poster mentioned something to potentially discredit the validity the value of my statement of respect, the objectors statement that was acknowledged, questioned but not directly refuted by the subject where and which I simply replied that ---IF --- (yes fucking "if", look up the goddamn word) her accusation was valid then my original comment would be invalidated. Then further fuckery erupted, all due to reading comprehension.

For those who need the remedial version;

ME- Thres Guud

CENDELL- Hell ya

SWEETDULCE- Thres Baad

THRES- wtf?

ME- IDK then

CENDELL- box wine

TRES- Fuck you

ME- wtf?

CENDELL- Well?

ME- READ

Quote:
Actually ladies, threshold should be on your go to target client list. He is a marketing company in his own right via the reviews he creates here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cendell M View Post
+ 1 i definitely agree
Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetDulce View Post
Hmmm.Are you sure about that?..
Totally not worth the free hhr she gave him.
Quote:
To whom are you referring about?
Quote:
If thresh is in fact taking freebies for reviews...
Quote:
talking from that box wine
Quote:
..."Valued poster"
Quote:
What make you so sure he don't pay?
For the record I ain't saying shit sweet dulce brought up the free shit. I gave props to the guy, Dulce came back with "freebies", I said hmmmm and the rest is vomit. I have no fucking idea and I really don't give a shit nor do I even touch fucking wine. The last good wine I had was in Europe, it was amazing, and I have sense found none to compare, but overall I just don't like wine. I really don't even like beer. When I drink, and I rarely do, I have a real drink.

Cue the "Triggered" post

P.s. if I could post this in cartoon form, I would. This is as simple as I can make it.
Old 11-11-2017, 06:39 PM   #42
Cendell M
It’s a vibe 💋

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
.....For the record I ain't saying shit sweet dulce brought up the free shit. I gave props to the guy, Dulce came back with "freebies", I said hmmmm and the rest is vomit. I have no fucking idea and I really don't give a shit nor do I even touch fucking wine. The last good wine I had was in Europe, it was amazing, and I have sense found none to compare, but overall I just don't like wine. I really don't even like beer. When I drink, and I rarely do, I have a real drink.

Cue the "Triggered" post

P.s. if I could post this in cartoon form, I would. This is as simple as I can make it.

I agreed with you mythos in the beginning,thus I +1 your quote. That being said why is Dulce speaking on behalf of her friend...waiting for the provider in question to rebutle....

Forgive me if I misunderstood what you were referring to, but if a provider chooses to utilize Thresholds's marketing and the ladies phone doesn't ring, how is it his problem??

Again I don't really care being my phone still rings and I'm not even everyone's cup of tea, glass of wine or even a can of beer so maybe SweetD should help her friend explore other marketing tools ....ijs....

Now let's all get drunk and fuck!

Cendell M UITB & I agree with the facts that I just as well puked up my glass of Vodka!!
Old 11-11-2017, 09:54 PM   #43
Guest020719
Account Disabled

Quote:
...how is it his problem??
It's not.

Peace

P.s. in reading between the lack of details offered by Sweet Dulce, I think she may have been referring to the time it takes for the pictures & video? IDK, but, imo, anyone giving that time away to someone they know will post a solid review is fine. Free boning, naw, shared time for review & private monkey spanking images, no problem. Girl's choice.

Oh and bump. Kaitlyn has a new number.
Old 11-11-2017, 11:59 PM   #44
Cendell M
It’s a vibe 💋

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
It's not.

Peace

P.s. in reading between the lack of details offered by Sweet Dulce, I think she may have been referring to the time it takes for the pictures & video? IDK, but, imo, anyone giving that time away to someone they know will post a solid review is fine. Free boning, naw, shared time for review & private monkey spanking images, no problem. Girl's choice.

Oh and bump. Kaitlyn has a new number.
+1 I just put my .02 cents in because I know him & utilized his marketing,in which he paid inturn gave me lots of business.

So in my experience he paid and I profited well,can't speak for anyone else that doesn't get the business so imo his marketing may not work for some but works for most!!

So

Cheers

Cendell M UITB

PIECE NO HARD FEELINGS
Old 11-12-2017, 10:19 AM   #45
cabletex7
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Quote:
PIECE NO HARD FEELINGS
Yes, ma'am, Imma definitely like a piece of that.
cabletex7 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women