Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 374
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 272
George Spelvin 257
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70641
biomed162100
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453187
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48273
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41212
CryptKicker37162
Mokoa36490
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 06-07-2011, 02:06 PM   #31
simpleton
Valued Poster

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexaTheAmazon View Post
I remember walking into an AMP with a guy friend out of curiosity. Ever seen Rush Hour 2?

As far as the one I visited, I seriously doubt that the girls are there because of a transient force that is standing outside the AMP ready to go ape shit if they dare step a little toe outside the front door. The only force that keeps the girls who are incapable of leaving are the customers who keep going in.
I think it's ridiculous to think anyone can really know what's really happening in an Asian spa by walking in and looking around. Or by having conversations with the ladies that are working there. It's much more complex than girls being able to run out the front door.
Anyone who goes to Asian spas should read this article about You Mi Kim.
http://articles.sfgate.com/2006-10-0...special-report
simpleton is offline   Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 12:20 AM   #32
BDSaint
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

hell I ran into a Las Palmas girl I had seen BCD one time in Walgreens...

additionally- i have seen girls there with cell phones and have conversed with a few via phone call/texting after a session...

that to me screams NOT slavery/coercion...

just my experience...
BDSaint is offline   Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 07:17 AM   #33
Sensia
Account Disabled

User ID: 6814
My ECCIE Reviews

Just remember the links from any news source are going to be sensationalized and facts will be distorted. The news media has a vested interest in keeping it's viewers glued to their news, and in a lot of these cases what they say is a far cry from reality or truth. I am not denying that cases like the one the OP has posted exist or do happen to unsuspecting women/girls but it is rare in most circumstances. I reiterate that if prostitution is legalized or even decriminalized that cases like what the OP has shown us can be put out of business, and taxation/regulation fees can be used by LE to go after these perpetrators. The question is, how to know if a woman is under pressure/coercion in one of these spas/studios. You really wouldn't know. At this point in time since circumstances are what they are it is probably best to not patronize such places. That is if you are really concerned about this. There are agencies online that are run by women for women, you can always look into those.

As it stands now we have an epidemic of impulsive hobbyists who want the "drive thru" service, and not have to schedule an appointment with a lady. These gentleman are prone to just walk into a spa/studio and get what they want on the fly. Not to mention the services are cheaper. Since there is a demand for a quick no hassle visit to a lady, these spas/studios will always pop up and keep on trucking with business. As a hobbyist you should be concerned with the health of these women who do work in these spas that see so many on a daily basis. I wonder how much pressure a spa owner places on a lady to push herself physically. How much of that money is actually going to the lady who is in a spa? Is it possible that there are underage women in these spas/studios? All these questions and more should be raised, and if a hobbyist is really concerned then maybe he should reconsider patronizing them.

Just food for thought.
Sensia is offline   Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 01:48 PM   #34
simpleton
Valued Poster

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by BDSaint View Post
hell I ran into a Las Palmas girl I had seen BCD one time in Walgreens...

additionally- i have seen girls there with cell phones and have conversed with a few via phone call/texting after a session...

that to me screams NOT slavery/coercion...

just my experience...
I'm not saying every girl is there against her free will. What I'm saying is there are some there against there free will. I am saying one girl in room may be forced while the girl in a room across the hall is not. What I'm saying is a person would never know she is forced to be there. Go back and read that link I posted. It's a girl telling her story.It gives great insight how trafficing works in the 21st century.
simpleton is offline   Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 10:06 PM   #35
ness
Momentum Achieved

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by blowpop View Post
I have to chuckle when someone dismisses anecdotal evidence, then presents it in the next paragraph. I stopped reading after that.
Ohh please do expand on that. So mentioning the source of a "statistic" is and anecdotal example? Or maybe that was when gymrat posted this drivel and he didn't give a source at all. That sir is called a fact.

Of course you quit reading, you are so self righteous that you feel the need to go down to the spa section and lecture people and tell them how indys are the only way to go. Ohh good job Mr. self righteous white knight stirring up business by slandering others with no evidence what so ever. Good job sir!
ness is offline   Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 10:37 PM   #36
DEAR_JOHN
Valued Poster

Fact, there are Asian sex slave places.
Fact, there are Latina sex slave places.
Fact, no doubt there are Anglo and African American girls that are sex slaves.

Fact, after I hobbied a couple of years, I had an idea what all was going on. I quit going to Asian spas back in around 2002 and quit the Latina places (outside of Wildcat Maria) in about 2005.

Fact, I'm not making sarcastic diatribes to try and prove how innocent I am.

Fact, if I were off hiatus, I would only see indy's that I've met in person. It isn't because I'm rich, but at least when I left the session, I would know the lady I was with was there by her choice.
DEAR_JOHN is offline   Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 11:35 AM   #37
blowpop
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by ness View Post
Ohh please do expand on that. So mentioning the source of a "statistic" is and anecdotal example? Or maybe that was when gymrat posted this drivel and he didn't give a source at all. That sir is called a fact.
No need to expand - I made my point. Feel free to flail around as much as you'd like.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ness View Post
Of course you quit reading, you are so self righteous that you feel the need to go down to the spa section and lecture people and tell them how indys are the only way to go. Ohh good job Mr. self righteous white knight stirring up business by slandering others with no evidence what so ever. Good job sir!
I've said on several occasions that each of us has to determine where we are comfortable drawing the line. But I'd hope that each of us would do so with an informed perspective. Make your own choices, but make informed choices.

And calling me a white knight is more than a little bit comical. Perhaps you need to turn the "defensive" knob down a bit?
blowpop is offline   Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 06:23 PM   #38
surcher
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
And calling me a white knight is more than a little bit comical. Perhaps you need to turn the "defensive" knob down a bit?
Calling BP a WK is comical, but even moreso in the context of this subject.

The defensive knob is up to convince himself his choices are in no way participating in or receiving services from coerced women, or sex slaves in AMP's, latin studio's, cantina's or any of DEAR_JOHN's facts. They are perpetuated myths, not facts and could never be happening in any establishment ness frequents.
surcher is offline   Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 06:35 PM   #39
hartboyz20
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

OK, My Time Ness!!!!
1. Dude, latin ladies pay 5 to 10,000 dollars to get transported here. Then when they get here, they are told they have to pay more, and ths is the way they have to do it.
2. They keep them locked up, putting more charges for housing and a bunch of other crap to hold them hostage.
3. They kick em out when they finally get pregnant, and can be of no service to them.
4. Yes, some ladies ave addiction issues, just like some of us do. it is the real world.
5. I think more strippers have addiction issues than the ladies here that choose this because they want too!
6. Respect is and always has been a 2 way street. All the senior guys here, usually do this. We reply enough to understand to agree to disagree. Never attack the legends rookie, you will cut your time short here.
hartboyz20 is offline   Quote
Old 06-11-2011, 10:39 PM   #40
ness
Momentum Achieved

Quote:
I've said on several occasions that each of us has to determine where we are comfortable drawing the line. But I'd hope that each of us would do so with an informed perspective. Make your own choices, but make informed choices.
I'm going to have to say fair enough to that. I don't disagree at all. I'd just rather people not make allegations that are only supported by blanket inference or other sketchy means (you've done this BTW, and so have more than a few in this thread and elsewhere).

I will say again this argument that slavery or human trafficking is coming to all of us, that's just how it is. Read the Oceanside case. That includes 30 underage girls all of which were advertised online (probably as independents, you know how ads are) and were providing out of several notels. That's a total domestic issue. It's as ugly as you can get, read the indictment. Hell even Houston was included in the map in the indictment but I didn't see Houston mentioned in the parts of the indictment that I read.

I just want everybody to deal with each issue individually and not make these blanket judgments. Not that my opinion matters, but I do think that would be fair.
ness is offline   Quote
Old 06-11-2011, 11:05 PM   #41
ness
Momentum Achieved

hartboyz20, 1-3, thanks for the info but I dont' see latanas in the hobby.

4, correct, I know that better than most, I've been watching over a family member who is trying to avoid DTs for the last 3 days. And yes I bet I have far more of an understanding of how someone in this situation will not have true free will but will feed their addiction at any cost.

5 Your point is? I don't like to be teased and I'll only go if its on someone else's bill.

6 Respect, making blanket allegations is a total lack of respect, not of any single person, but the disrespect of a large segment of the community is baffling if as you imply respect actually matters around here.
ness is offline   Quote
Old 06-12-2011, 12:46 AM   #42
ness
Momentum Achieved

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN View Post
Fact, there are Asian sex slave places.
Fact, there are Latina sex slave places.
Fact, no doubt there are Anglo and African American girls that are sex slaves.
Obviously sense you know these facts with all the details you turned them in right? Just saying.....
ness is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women