Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 374
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 257
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70641
biomed162100
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453187
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48273
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41212
CryptKicker37162
Mokoa36490
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 05-27-2011, 07:18 AM   #31
April_Showers
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 79006
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I'm a squirter/gusher...not fake...and not pee
April_Showers is offline   Quote
Old 05-27-2011, 07:36 AM   #32
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

Wakeup is offline   Quote
Old 05-27-2011, 11:18 AM   #33
enigma878
Valued Poster

Good one Starr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasStarr View Post
Friendship is like peeing on yourself: everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling that it brings.
enigma878 is offline   Quote
Old 05-27-2011, 04:02 PM   #34
surcher
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

It's not surprising a squirter is going to tell you it's not fake and it's not pee. If they did their clients would be reduced to those wanting golden showers. However, the fluid expelled by a squirter has characteristics of urine. The female prostate gland is very small, yet a squirter can expel up to 2 cups of fluid. Anatomically, where is the closest place this amount of liquid can be produced and stored? Answer: The Bladder.

Here is an interesting article on "Female Ejaculation, The G-Spot and The Female Prostate Gland." http://www.the-clitoris.com/f_html/f...jaculation.htm

Then there's this....http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Female_ejaculation

Research
Relation to urinary incontinence
Towards the later part of the twentieth century, there was significant confusion between female ejaculation and urinary incontinence. In 1982, Bohlen explained the accepted wisdom;[33]
The previously accepted notion that all fluid expelled during a woman's orgasm is urine is now being challenged...sexologists must take care not to assume now that any fluid produced at orgasm is "female ejaculate".
Scientific studies from the 1980s and later have demonstrated that the substance produced is distinct from urine, though it does show similarities such as alkalinity with urine.[7] A recent study of women who report ejaculation found no evidence of any urological problems, suggesting these two conditions (ejaculation and coital incontinence) are quite distinct physiologically, although perhaps not always distinguishable in a particular individual's mind.[citation needed] Davidson's study of 1,289 women found that the sensation of ejaculation was very similar to that of urination.[3] The best evidence indicates that most fluid expelled during female orgasm is urine. One study used urethral catheterization in order to separate urine from orgasmic expulsions from elsewhere in the body. Seven women claiming to have ejaculations expelled large volumes of urine through the catheter at orgasm, and little to no other fluid.[61] No catheterization study has shown large volumes of fluid expelled at orgasm from any source other than the bladder.
It may be important for physicians to establish whether there is in fact any incontinence in women who report ejaculation, to avoid unnecessary interventions.[32][62] It is also important for physicians to distinguish orgasmic ejaculation from vaginal discharges which may require further investigation and treatment. In individual cases, the exact source of any reported discharge may not be obvious without further investigation.

Nature of fluid
Critics have maintained that ejaculation is either stress incontinence or vaginal lubrication. Research in this area has concentrated almost exclusively on attempts to prove that the ejaculate is not urine,[43][63] measuring substances such as urea, creatinine, prostatic acid phosphatase (PAP), prostate specific antigen (PSA),[6] glucose and fructose [64] levels. Early work was contradictory; the initial study on one woman by Addiego and colleagues reported in 1981,[30] could not be confirmed in a subsequent study on 11 women in 1983, [65] but was confirmed in another 7 women in 1984.[66] In 1985 a different group studied 27 women, and found only urine,[46] suggesting that results depend critically on the methods used.
A 2007 study on two women involved ultrasound, endoscopy, and biochemical analysis of fluid. The ejaculate was compared to pre-orgasmic urine from the same woman, and also to published data on male ejaculate. In both women, higher levels of PSA, PAP, and glucose but lower levels of creatinine were found in the ejaculate than the urine. PSA levels were comparable to those in males.[5]

Source of fluid
One very practical objection relates to the reported volumes ejaculated since this fluid must be stored somewhere in the pelvis, of which the urinary bladder is the largest source. The actual volume of the para-urethral tissue is quite small. By comparison, male ejaculate varies from 0.2–6.6 mL (0.04–1.3 tsp) (95% confidence interval), with a maximum of 13 mL (2.6 tsp).[67] Therefore claims of larger amounts of ejaculate are likely to contain at least some amount of urine. The eleven specimens analyzed by Goldberg in 1983,[65] ranged from 3–15 mL (0.6–3.0 tsp).[66] One source states that Skene's glands are capable of excreting 30–50 mL (6–10 tsp) in 30–50 seconds,[54] but it is unclear how this was measured and has not been confirmed. One approach is to use a chemical like methylene blue so that any urinary component can be detected.[66] Belzer showed that in one woman he studied, the dye was found in her urine, but not her orgasmic expulsion.[29]
PAP and PSA have been identified in the para-urethral tissues, using biochemical and immunohistochemical methods, suggesting that the ejaculate likely arises from the ducts in these tissues, in a manner homologous to that in the male.[68][69][70][71][72] Another marker common to the prostate/para-urethral tissue in both sexes is Human Protein 1.[73]
PSA occurs in urine, and is elevated in post-orgasmic samples compared to pre-orgasmic. Simultaneous collection of ejaculate also showed PSA in both urine and ejaculate in all cases, but in higher concentration in the ejaculate than in the urine.[50]

Function
The physiological function of the purported liquid is unknown. A 2009 paper in Medical Hypotheses suggests that it may have an anti-microbial function, protecting from urinary tract infections.[74]
surcher is offline   Quote
Old 05-27-2011, 04:21 PM   #35
Max-Max-Max
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

Max-Max-Max is offline   Quote
Old 05-27-2011, 04:23 PM   #36
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

3 pages of fucktard heaven.
dearhunter is offline   Quote
Old 05-27-2011, 06:16 PM   #37
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Absolutely brilliant...
Old 05-27-2011, 11:23 PM   #38
starflash
Valued Poster

T M I...............
starflash is offline   Quote
Old 05-28-2011, 12:49 AM   #39
Valerie
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 54212
My ECCIE Reviews

I'll say it again....this is why I love my husband.....brilliant.
Valerie is offline   Quote
Old 05-28-2011, 01:11 AM   #40
Hot to Trot Daphne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 269367
My ECCIE Reviews

even I have to admit, this is Thread of the Month 101 for those who didn't know.

fuck I don't like you

Hot to Trot Daphne is offline   Quote
Old 05-28-2011, 03:26 AM   #41
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasStarr View Post
Friendship is like peeing on yourself: everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling that it brings.
Any body having done in cold-water diving in a wet suit, knows the value of pissing on yourself.......after getting wet.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 05-28-2011, 08:47 AM   #42
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

[QUOTE=LexusLover;1333850] A squirter knows the value of pissing on yourself......[QUOTE]
I am pretty sure you meant to write this.
dearhunter is offline   Quote
Old 05-28-2011, 12:31 PM   #43
surcher
Valued Poster

[QUOTE=dearhunter;1334179][QUOTE=LexusLover;1333850] A squirter knows the value of pissing on yourself......
Quote:
I am pretty sure you meant to write this.
He wrote it wrong. A squirter knows the value of pissing on you...$250 and up. Or, as Wakeup pointed out, "once I squirt my job is done."
surcher is offline   Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 12:33 AM   #44
Chloe
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 2917
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

So are we stating that if someone cums a lot and gushes when they orgasm they are urinating?? I believe that is completely untrue. I have always been normally unusually wet all my life and I highly doubt it was because I was pissing myself 24/7. Maybe the ladies who squirt all the way across the room . . .or dump out a crazy load all at once.

If it comes out of your vagina how can it be urine? If it does not taste or smell like urine than how is it urine? Is it just the certain cases?

This is interesting
Chloe is offline   Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 07:18 AM   #45
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

This thread just gets more awesome with every day...

One more thing I've noticed about squirters. They seem to get embarrassed about their squirting when someone starts asking them questions about it. It's kind of strange. When they're by themselves they get brave, and are able to squirt all over the place, leaving wet spots all over, but as soon as someone begins to question their squirting, they seem to dry up, and can't even let out a dribble anymore. It's vaguely sad...

I can only hope that squirters learn their lessons here, which is, don't squirt unless you're prepared to live in your own wet spot for a while.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women