Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 376
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70747
biomed162855
Yssup Rider60528
gman4453253
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48516
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42032
CryptKicker37191
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36405
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 03-12-2012, 05:05 AM   #31
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
You do have to differentiate between English and American.
More like between crybaby and hypocrite...
Quote:
Hero of the left says free speech is illegal
Quote:

Oh, I almost forgot , liar too.

You start a stupid thread with a false premis. Expect to be called either stupid or a liar.

Which do you prefer?

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 06:16 AM   #32
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

WTF, where are your manners?
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 06:22 AM   #33
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
WTF, where are your manners?
Idiots require a kick in the ass, not manners. Tea Party idiots, two.

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 09:01 AM   #34
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Talk about idiots, the word is "too". Also a comma is inappropriate in both sentences. I also have to comment about your signature; an ellipsis has three (3) periods.
Otherwise, you have no answer again. Thanks for playing.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 10:01 AM   #35
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Talk about idiots, the word is "too". Also a comma is inappropriate in both sentences. I also have to comment about your signature; an ellipsis has three (3) periods.

You saved me the trouble. It's always dangerous to call someone an idiot; you have to be so carefull with spelling and grammar.
joe bloe is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 10:33 AM   #36
Grifter
Valued Poster

Encounters: 33

I thought he was commenting on the number of kicks, one for idiots, 2 for tea party people.
The biggest hole in this want for criminal prosecution is that the law itself would indicate that she appear chaste (sp) to begin with, which she is plainly not doing in her testimony or in statements leading up it.

The Dixe Chicks might have received death threats and such but when your audience is conservative rednecks and you bash your president on foreign soil and say he makes you embarassed to be a Texan. You're breaking like 3 rules of dealing with the south. You never publically bash a conservative president, unless hes acting like a liberal. You never talk shit about the US in anyway to fricking foreigners and for gods sake you never and I mean ever say you are embarassed to be a Texan.......ever.
Grifter is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 10:54 AM   #37
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
No Tea Party folks need two as in 2 kicks in the ass. As in a double kick in the ass.

Not a kick also or too.
Quote:
Originally Posted by joe bloe View Post
You saved me the trouble. It's always dangerous to call someone an idiot; you have to be so carefull with spelling and grammar.
What is also dangerious is to assume to God Damn much.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grifter View Post
I thought he was commenting on the number of kicks, one for idiots, 2 for tea party people.

Correct

Quote:
The biggest hole in this want for criminal prosecution is that the law itself would indicate that she appear chaste (sp) to begin with, which she is plainly not doing in her testimony or in statements leading up it.
The biggest hole is the premis that Gloria Allred is a hero of the left. I do not care for the bitch.

Quote:

The Dixe Chicks might have received death threats and such but when your audience is conservative rednecks and you bash your president on foreign soil and say he makes you embarassed to be a Texan. You're breaking like 3 rules of dealing with the south. You never publically bash a conservative president, unless hes acting like a liberal. You never talk shit about the US in anyway to fricking foreigners and for gods sake you never and I mean ever say you are embarassed to be a Texan.......ever.
LOL, I said as much at the time.

Maybe Rush can get the DC to do a free concert for freedom of speech where all the ignorant fucs that were upset at either the DC comments or Rushs would have to sit together.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 04:00 PM   #38
Grifter
Valued Poster

Well add me to the mix as a Texan Im not ok with you talking shit about being embarassed to be a Texan EVER. I was not ok with that. And I dont like airing that out in front of a foreign crowd. It feels like you're talking about shit about your family to the people at church, sure your friendly but you dont need to put your personal business out in public.
Old 03-12-2012, 09:21 PM   #39
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Well add me to the mix as a Texan Im not ok with you talking shit about being embarassed to be a Texan EVER. I was not ok with that. And I dont like airing that out in front of a foreign crowd. It feels like you're talking about shit about your family to the people at church, sure your friendly but you dont need to put your personal business out in public.
Well I hope you weren't one on the dumbass SOB's out burning their records or calling in Death threats!

I was around during that time and believe me, it was not limited to the Dixie Chicks.

Folks that spoke out about how stupid the Iraq war was, were shouted down. The word tratior was bantered around on a regular basis.

So don't go acting like not outside our nation BS. btw They were in England (i think) for Gods sake, not Iraq!So that outside our borders shit don't hold water and since when did our free speech stop sat the border.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 03-13-2012, 01:17 AM   #40
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

To bring this thread back to reality (you've been there haven't you WTF?), Allred is trying to use a hundred and twenty year old Florida law to screw with Rush but for all of her legal skills she missed the fact that Ms Fluke voluntarily screwed herself when she admitted that she was not a virgin. That is the basis of the law. When a man (any sexism there?) uses langauge casting doubt on the chastity of a young woman he is breaking the law. Like I said, Fluke screwed herself by saying she was not chaste so the law does not apply.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 03-13-2012, 07:49 AM   #41
Grifter
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Well I hope you weren't one on the dumbass SOB's out burning their records or calling in Death threats!

I was around during that time and believe me, it was not limited to the Dixie Chicks.

Folks that spoke out about how stupid the Iraq war was, were shouted down. The word tratior was bantered around on a regular basis.

So don't go acting like not outside our nation BS. btw They were in England (i think) for Gods sake, not Iraq!So that outside our borders shit don't hold water and since when did our free speech stop sat the border.
Well I would have had to one own to burn one I was never a big fan but it did turn my wife off. She just stopped buying their stuff, still has the CDs I think. And I will be offended by any damn thing I wish, you cant decided what does and doesnt hold water to me and I dont hold you my standard. Offense may be taken without thought or reason its an emotional reaction. Its your response to that offense that makes you a person of character or one who is lacking.
Old 03-13-2012, 08:45 AM   #42
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Well I would have had to one own to burn one I was never a big fan but it did turn my wife off. She just stopped buying their stuff, still has the CDs I think. And I will be offended by any damn thing I wish, you cant decided what does and doesnt hold water to me and I dont hold you my standard. Offense may be taken without thought or reason its an emotional reaction. Its your response to that offense that makes you a person of character or one who is lacking.
Let me get this straight. Who get to judge my response to say whether I am a person of character? If I am reading you correctly, you get to judge me but I am not to judge you. Is that correct?

If you are saying we are our on moral judge, then I am on board. If you are saying we can all judge others , than I am down with that too. (For JD) But if you are saying you can judge me but I am not allowed to judge you , well then that is about par for the hypocritical course!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 03-13-2012, 08:50 AM   #43
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
To bring this thread back to reality (you've been there haven't you WTF?), Allred is trying to use a hundred and twenty year old Florida law to screw with Rush but for all of her legal skills she missed the fact that Ms Fluke voluntarily screwed herself when she admitted that she was not a virgin. That is the basis of the law. When a man (any sexism there?) uses langauge casting doubt on the chastity of a young woman he is breaking the law. Like I said, Fluke screwed herself by saying she was not chaste so the law does not apply.
To inject even more reality into the thread premis, Allred is not a hero of the left.

What if I said Hitler, the hero of the right died for your sins? All that should be argued is that Hitler is not a hero of the right.

I do not know how you were able to have us discuss other points of a false premis. Good job though!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 03-13-2012, 09:52 AM   #44
Don't Be Daft!
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

I love this forum! Its right good for a laugh!
Don't Be Daft! is offline   Quote
Old 03-13-2012, 10:40 AM   #45
Grifter
Valued Poster

What Im saying is that if I get offended by something thats fine, get offended by any damn thing you want. If I understand that its an emotional reaction and keep my offense to myself or engage in a polite conversation to address the offense or in the case of the Dixie Chicks go back to not paying them any attention or buying their records I have handled my subjective, strictly from my point of view offense like an adult. If I run out and threaten their lives because they said something I dont like then I havent, in my view. That said I have on more than one occassion in my life hit someone for offending me and frankly it was, in my view, the appropriate response to the situation. So basically everyone gets to judge everyone, having both an open mind and common sense in doing so is where things get tricky.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women