Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 388
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 268
George Spelvin 255
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70548
biomed161608
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453117
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling48040
pyramider46370
bambino40768
CryptKicker37136
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 12-14-2012, 08:57 PM   #31
cptjohnstone
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by waverunner234 View Post
I guess with total gun control and only knives available the death toll would be............................ .........
you are forgetting "bombs", a big problem in the middle east
cptjohnstone is offline   Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 08:57 PM   #32
Fast Gunn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31
Exclamation True Colors

Well, it sure didn't take you long to show your true colors, didn't it, punk-ass mo'fo?

You can tell your friends for me that the KKK is a sorry piece of shit gang and nothing else.

. . . They're going down like the slimey cockroaches they are!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
Oh how the masses worshiped their Fuher (a man who didn't need/use a teleprompter):

Fast Gunn is offline   Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 09:00 PM   #33
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

God Damn, some of you Tea wipes are hard core! Good for you, I never gave that Phoney ass Reagan much slack.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 09:07 PM   #34
fetishfreak
Account Disabled

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe bloe View Post
I just tell the truth as I see it like everyone else on the board. The degree of the tragedy doesn't have anything to do Obama's character. It's a terrible tragedy and Obama is still a rat. He's just a rat who has learned how to read a teleprompter.

No, in my opinion Reagan was not a fraud. In my opinion, Reagan was a great man. I'm not sure I'm following your line of reasoning. Let's see if this is it. A great president gives a speech after a tragedy, so it logically follows that all other presidents giving speeches after tragedies must be great too. Is that it?
Which is exactly what I expected you to say. My point was that Reagan did not write that speech either he read it as well. That speech was written by Peggy Noonan. You have just exposed yourself as a hypocrite. I do not think Obama is a great man or a great President. I am not that high on Reagan either. However, I am man enough to give credit where it is due. You continue to attack Obama for doing the exact same thing that Reagan did, yet you credit Reagan.

In the end both of them did nothing more than give a speech. A speech that was intended to provide some confort to a nation of people who were grieving over a tragedy. Some may find comfort in what was spoken by Obama, none will find comfort in what you have done. Your words are not truth, your words were an opinion.

I know that you will be unable to see it. You are unable to understand a world outside of your own bias. That is a flaw that you must live with. Others who read this will understand my meaning and see my point. Perhaps when as you grow, you to will understand. There is always hope.
fetishfreak is offline   Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 09:09 PM   #35
Old-T
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fetishfreak View Post
Which is exactly what I expected you to say. My point was that Reagan did not write that speech either he read it as well. That speech was written by Peggy Noonan. You have just exposed yourself as a hypocrite. I do not think Obama is a great man or a great President. I am not that high on Reagan either. However, I am man enough to give credit where it is due. You continue to attack Obama for doing the exact same thing that Reagan did, yet you credit Reagan.

In the end both of them did nothing more than give a speech. A speech that was intended to provide some confort to a nation of people who were grieving over a tragedy. Some may find comfort in what was spoken by Obama, none will find comfort in what you have done. Your words are not truth, your words were an opinion.

I know that you will be unable to see it. You are unable to understand a world outside of your own bias. That is a flaw that you must live with. Others who read this will understand my meaning and see my point. Perhaps when as you grow, you to will understand. There is always hope.
Very fine post. Thank you.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 09:11 PM   #36
fetishfreak
Account Disabled

Quote:
I guess with total gun control and only knives available the death toll would be............................ .........
Quote:
1? or 2?

In stead of 27 or 28?
Quote:
IDIOTS
Not necessarily. Todays tragedy in Connecticut was not the only tragedy involving mass murder of students at an elementary school. Another one occurred in China. With a knife...

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nati...icle-1.1220230
fetishfreak is offline   Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 09:33 PM   #37
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67

Pathetic fucking idiots
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 09:36 PM   #38
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
Oh how the masses worshiped their Fuher (a man who didn't need/use a teleprompter):

You are a fucking nazi dipshit. either that or a certified moron. Shame on you.
Old 12-14-2012, 09:40 PM   #39
timpage
Account Disabled

Joe, Whirly.....you oughta be flogged. You're the epitome of stupid, irresponsible assholes posting up on the internet. While you're both alone tonight, jacking off to whatever fantasies float your pathetic boats....remember that thinking, caring, intelligent and responsible people everywhere reject your idiotic viewpoints.
timpage is offline   Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 09:58 PM   #40
Guest022315
Account Disabled

Encounters: 37

I just sat down to digest the news and it has me deeply saddened. My heart goes out to the families. Imagine being a parent and not knowing if ur kid is among the dead.

I think the president hit the right note

Guest022315 is offline   Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 10:13 PM   #41
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by timpage View Post
Joe, Whirly.....you oughta be flogged. You're the epitome of stupid, irresponsible assholes posting up on the internet. While you're both alone tonight, jacking off to whatever fantasies float your pathetic boats....remember that thinking, caring, intelligent and responsible people everywhere reject your idiotic viewpoints.
A-FUCKING-MEN!
Old 12-14-2012, 11:11 PM   #42
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fetishfreak View Post

My words are not truth because they're an opinion? Seriously? An opinion may or may not be true. The two are not mutually exclusive. Just because something is an opinion doesn't mean it isn't also true.

You say I can't understand the world outside of my own bias; it's a flaw I must live with. You crack me up. Do you think you don't have biases? Maybe it's you who doesn't understand the world. Maybe you're blinded by your biases. You talk like you're some sort of oracle, pronouncing absolute truth from the mountain top. Get a grip; you're just some goober on a whoremonger website, like all the rest of us. Opinions are like assholes; everyone has one.

All I'm saying is that anyone can give a speech. It doesn't mean they're good or bad because of the quality of the speech. If Obama was a bad man before he gave the speech this evening, he's still a bad man.

Demagogues like Obama play on people's emotions. They know, in times of tragedy, people's grief can be exploited. This is just one more crisis Obama is not going to let go to waste. It's all grist for the mill.
joe bloe is offline   Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 11:18 PM   #43
Yssup Rider
BANNED

You are an asshole. Plain and simple. worse even that IBranting because you seem to honestly believe this shit. Straighten up and be a man.
Old 12-14-2012, 11:57 PM   #44
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
You are an asshole. Plain and simple. worse even that IBranting because you seem to honestly believe this shit. Straighten up and be a man.
I'm worse, because I honestly believe the positions I take? So it would be better if I was lying about my beliefs? I know it's getting late, but I'm pretty sure that doesn't make any sense. Most people think integrity is a good thing, as in saying what you mean and meaning what you say.
joe bloe is offline   Quote
Old 12-15-2012, 12:10 AM   #45
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe bloe View Post

If Reagan was a bad man before he gave the speech this evening, he's still a bad man.

Demagogues like Reagan play on people's emotions. They know, in times of tragedy, people's grief can be exploited. This is just one more crisis Reagan is not going to let go to waste. It's all grist for the mill.
There , fixed that for ya. Now WTF was your point? Oh that you have an oponion and it is better than all other who do not agree...yadayadayada
WTF is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women