Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70709
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60374
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48442
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41548
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35923
Mojojo33117

Old 12-11-2015, 02:46 PM   #31
tandyscone
Premium Access

Encounters: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
Yes I am. In fact, holding the White Man to exactly the same standard as every other variation of human when they decided to take something from someone else, whether that be The Zulus in Africa, the Mongols in Asia, the Chinese in Asia, the Polynesians in the Pacific, or any other sub division of human kind that at one time in their History have decided to subjugate another people.
So in your mind the only thing that Hitler did that was wrong was to lose the war. Is that right?
tandyscone is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2015, 04:02 PM   #32
DSK
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
Bottom line is. If you ain't white fuck you!!!
It is sad you feel that way...no, wait - now you are going to backpedal your way out of it.
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2015, 04:02 PM   #33
DSK
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by tandyscone View Post
So in your mind the only thing that Hitler did that was wrong was to lose the war. Is that right?
He didn't say anything close to that...
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2015, 04:04 PM   #34
DSK
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
The Native Americans were trying to defend their land. The white Europeans were the aggressors. They were lured into treaties, and then slaughtered, and the land taken back. Funny how the treaties were ignored when gold was discovered. Yes, land is acquired by conquest, but our treatment of Native Americans during that conquest was horrific, and comparable to the tactics used by ISIS today. We could have reached peace with the Native Americans, but we broke the treaties. We lied. Because "God" wanted the white folk to have the continent. Remember Manifest Destiny?

You just can't trust religionists, or government - EVER!
I want to give the land back, but perhaps the Indians will take compensation instead. Either way, I'm trying to make them feel better about our paleface presence in the lands they were given by God.
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2015, 04:08 PM   #35
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
The Native Americans were trying to defend their land. The white Europeans were the aggressors. They were lured into treaties, and then slaughtered, and the land taken back. Funny how the treaties were ignored when gold was discovered. Yes, land is acquired by conquest, but our treatment of Native Americans during that conquest was horrific, and comparable to the tactics used by ISIS today. We could have reached peace with the Native Americans, but we broke the treaties. We lied. Because "God" wanted the white folk to have the continent. Remember Manifest Destiny?

I doubt you will garner any sympathy for your people here dull knife. The Kansa (south wind people) never killed one white person.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2015, 04:11 PM   #36
DSK
Account Disabled

Quote:
I doubt you will garner any sympathy for your people here dull knife. The Kansa (south wind people) never killed one white person.
Apparently their fellow Indians didn't act as charitably.

Although hostilities between whites and Indians occurred throughout the West before the end of the Civil War, the Plains Indian Wars became of major concern to Kansans after 1865. Various Plains tribes associated with Kansas, such as the Cheyenne and Kiowa, clashed with white settlers who encroached upon their traditional hunting grounds during the years following the war. Thus, Kansans of all races experienced warfare of a different variety during the late 1860s and 1870s as white Americans sought to conquer the American West.

- from kshs.org
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2015, 04:35 PM   #37
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSK View Post
Apparently their fellow Indians didn't act as charitably.

Although hostilities between whites and Indians occurred throughout the West before the end of the Civil War, the Plains Indian Wars became of major concern to Kansans after 1865. Various Plains tribes associated with Kansas, such as the Cheyenne and Kiowa, clashed with white settlers who encroached upon their traditional hunting grounds during the years following the war. Thus, Kansans of all races experienced warfare of a different variety during the late 1860s and 1870s as white Americans sought to conquer the American West.

- from kshs.org
Prior to becoming a state the tribes here were.
Arapaho, Comanche, Kanza, Osage, Pawnee.

Later others were resettled like Delaware,Ioway Kickapoo, Miami, Osage, Potawatami, Sac and Fox, Shawnee,Wyandot,Wichita.

There is a lot of diff between just Kansas and the great plains.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2015, 05:10 PM   #38
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Bottom line is. If you ain't white fuck you!!!
So if you're Brown don't come around. If you're Black stay back, but if you're White you're alright, right?

Jim
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2015, 05:37 PM   #39
tandyscone
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSK View Post
He didn't say anything close to that...
No, he didn't, but if you apply his argument to Hitler, that would be the conclusion.
Old 12-11-2015, 05:43 PM   #40
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
No, he didn't, but if you apply his argument to Hitler, that would be the conclusion.
Those are two different epochs with substantially different rules governing men and their societies; so, you're trying to make a facetious apple to orange comparison.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2015, 05:55 PM   #41
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

Quote:

We are in complete agreement on this. The great wizard in the sky wanted the white man to have it.
WombRaider is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2015, 05:56 PM   #42
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Those are two different epochs with substantially different rules governing men and their societies; so, you're trying to make a facetious apple to orange comparison.
Bullshit. More white man double talk.
WombRaider is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2015, 06:06 PM   #43
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WombRaider View Post
Bullshit. More white man double talk.
And you still think enslaving and cannibalizing your cousins in the next city over is just as acceptable today as your ggggggggggg great-grandpappy thought it was in his day and age, you 2015 DOTY and "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.
Old 12-11-2015, 06:37 PM   #44
tandyscone
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
The post I was responding to cited examples over more than a millenium. Now you're saying a couple of centuries changes everything. If you want to use contemporary rules governing men and their societies, evaluate the way the US treated the First Nations by the principles that the colonies expressed when breaking ties with England. I think you will have a hard time proving that the United States treated the First Nations better the England treated the colonies.

I am not trying to be facetious in any of this. I am dead serious. Yes, I picked an extreme example, but my intent was to show that when you apply the argument to other cases, it is not so compelling as it appears.
Old 12-11-2015, 06:50 PM   #45
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
The post I was responding to cited examples over more than a millenium. Now you're saying a couple of centuries changes everything. If you want to use contemporary rules governing men and their societies, evaluate the way the US treated the First Nations by the principles that the colonies expressed when breaking ties with England. I think you will have a hard time proving that the United States treated the First Nations better the England treated the colonies.

I am not trying to be facetious in any of this. I am dead serious. Yes, I picked an extreme example, but my intent was to show that when you apply the argument to other cases, it is not so compelling as it appears.
A couple of centuries does make a difference. Countries without monarchies, capitalism, Marxism, the Industrial Revolution, the end of slavery in Western societies, the Red Cross (and other, similar charitable organizations), women's suffrage, modern hygiene, are all products of the last 250 years. Imposing your values on a 16th century Spaniard is foolish. He was required to live and exist in a society that is different from yours. Cortes lived in a cruel world, where his forebears had been fighting Islam for some 800 years. It should come as no surprise that he carried those values with him to the New World. On the other hand, many of our modern values were established prior to Hitler's rise to power; hence, he acted outside the norms of society. You make an apples to oranges comparison when you try to impose your 21st century values on those who lived 150 or more years ago.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women