Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
test
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70677
biomed162343
Yssup Rider60199
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48381
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41234
CryptKicker37178
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 02-07-2023, 09:14 AM   #31
onawbtngr546
Premium Access

Encounters: 55

It'd be neat if we had a national mod chime in their 2 cents here. So far the only reply from the staff that has been posted has been from Dr, who's basically said 'deal with it'.

And just to be clear, I'm not calling this mod out, I'm simply staying the facts. Dr has been the only one to comment on the situation.

Got to love it when one person is judge, jury, and executioner, right? Shouldn't the snowflakes be up in arms about 'my rights!' considering that? Oh, irony.
Old 02-07-2023, 09:25 AM   #32
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by onawbtngr546 View Post
It'd be neat if we had a national mod chime in their 2 cents here. So far the only reply from the staff that has been posted has been from Dr, who's basically said 'deal with it'.

And just to be clear, I'm not calling this mod out, I'm simply staying the facts. Dr has been the only one to comment on the situation.

Got to love it when one person is judge, jury, and executioner, right? Shouldn't the snowflakes be up in arms about 'my rights!' considering that? Oh, irony.
You and a few others are up in arms. You’re complaining about air. Not matter how loud you complain, nothing will happen. No rules are being broken.
Old 02-07-2023, 10:23 AM   #33
Cody69
BANNED

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by winn dixie View Post
Has anyone noticed that berryberry has not responded to this attack? Thats berryberry! Hes not into that.
berryberry posts interesting topics that many engage in the discussion. If not interested; ignore it!
I would say interesting dream topic's. Dreams of how some people would love for it to be, like Biden cheated and he actually lost, Trump did nothing wrong, Trump had nothing to do with the insurrection, Trump's taxes were being audited.

All Dreams, all fake news. It has been proven over and over again. Anyone writes anything then there is links to some jackass radical's posts that are all bullshit.
Old 02-07-2023, 11:25 AM   #34
mrmxmr
Valued Poster

as to the original post , i direct you to the first amendment, and as mentioned the site rules. if you find opinion unsettling then maybe you should question your own opinion which im sure many find similarly unsettling . as a matter of fact i personally filter out as needed and dont complain.

i also direct you to google, facebook , instagram , AP , 22 national networks, thousands of publication and just about every university in our country.

the filters you request are all there and if you refuse enlightnment on this site then thats your choice of course and accept or filter as you desire.
Old 02-07-2023, 11:42 AM   #35
onawbtngr546
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmxmr View Post
as to the original post , i direct you to the first amendment

I wasn't aware that ECCIE was a website owned and operated by the United States government as a public forum. Because that's the only place the first amendment has power - in public, on public property.

The first amendment means jack shit on any private forum, property, or website. That's why you have no first amendment right on ANY website that isn't a .gov site. And ECCIE is not a government site. So no, that holds no water.
We are only asking that the site leadership do something because things clearly aren't being done.
Old 02-07-2023, 11:56 AM   #36
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
I wasn't aware that ECCIE was a website owned and operated by the United States government as a public forum. Because that's the only place the first amendment has power - in public, on public property.

The first amendment means jack shit on any private forum, property, or website. That's why you have no first amendment right on ANY website that isn't a .gov site. And ECCIE is not a government site. So no, that holds no water.
We are only asking that the site leadership do something because things clearly aren't being done.
Who’s we? A few guys? I suggest you PM Biomed1, see how far you get. He’s the Grand Poohba of Admins.
Old 02-07-2023, 12:15 PM   #37
Charley3
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Good thing Indy’s all time points leader is back. We now don’t need to ask mods anything. We can just get the inside scoop from him. Lol
Old 02-07-2023, 12:22 PM   #38
mrmxmr
Valued Poster

Quote:

thank you for your response .

you quite sufficiently stated you dont believe or support the first amendment and probably the constitution here. americans have a label for that type of belief , its quite prevalent in non democratic nations, but ill leave it at that, site rules , ya know i believe in them and the first amendment.

your response is no surprise to me and probably most here , please continue to express what you believe especially in this forum .
Old 02-07-2023, 01:30 PM   #39
winn dixie
BANNED

Encounters: 22

Other mods and admin have addressed this in other litter boxes around eccie. Many times.

Its clear this is just about the dislike of berryberry's post contents. Thats the cancel culture of shutting down anothers freedom of speech.

Again. Notice how berryberry has not posted in this thread!
Old 02-07-2023, 01:40 PM   #40
onawbtngr546
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmxmr View Post
thank you for your response .

you quite sufficiently stated you dont believe or support the first amendment and probably the constitution here. americans have a label for that type of belief , its quite prevalent in non democratic nations, but ill leave it at that, site rules , ya know i believe in them and the first amendment.

your response is no surprise to me and probably most here , please continue to express what you believe especially in this forum .

Where did I ever say I do not support the first amendment right? I've only ever said that the first amendment does not protect you from saying anything you like on a private forum or in a private place. ECCIE is not a 'public forum'. A public forum would be, on the sidewalk outside a government building.

This website is no different from any other website owned by an individual. They do not need to abide by the first amendment, even if the owner is American, and the website is hosted in America. There's no difference between getting silenced on an internet forum vs on twitter.
Old 02-07-2023, 02:01 PM   #41
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Where did I ever say I do not support the first amendment right? I've only ever said that the first amendment does not protect you from saying anything you like on a private forum or in a private place. ECCIE is not a 'public forum'. A public forum would be, on the sidewalk outside a government building.

This website is no different from any other website owned by an individual. They do not need to abide by the first amendment, even if the owner is American, and the website is hosted in America. There's no difference between getting silenced on an internet forum vs on twitter.
How do you know it’s hosted in the US? Indys wasn’t. But that’s besides the point. Eccie does have TOS. They have rules. I already posted the guidelines for topics in this forum. If Berry wasn’t complying to those guidelines, the mods would have stepped in a couple years ago. Just because you and a few others are irritated, tough luck.
Old 02-07-2023, 02:05 PM   #42
going4itnow
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 7

Jeebuz, the B-Brigade wants to make this about first amendment rights when it comes down to spam and being unable to block the spam. Lol yinz will move goal-posts until you can win the game, huh?

I love how wanting to block someone for the SPAM (Literally, it's what it is, it's posted non-stop from the wee-hours of the morning to the wee-hours of the next morning, clogging up the entire Sandbox board to the point it forces other threads to the second page and WAY further than that.) to be posted elsewhere is, according to Win, "...the cancel culture of shutting down anothers freedom of speech." - Lmao I mean there's so much wrong with that I don't even know where to start.

First amendment rights end when you're utilizing a privately owned platform that can dictate who can say what. Guess what happened when I got banned on twitter for telling Ted "I support China and leave my constituents to die so I can go where it's warm in Cancun" Cruz - "You should do the world a favor and neck yourself."

Did I cry? Nope. Did I get a B-Brigade out to defend me? Nope. Know why? Because it's not my platform and the moderation has a right to block me. Did it impose my freedom of speech? Nope. Did it hurt my first amendment rights? Nope.

Those of you saying that being blocked, warned or otherwise restricted on privately owned platforms is a cancel culture or a violation of first amendment rights, I have serious concerns for your mental capacity.

Finally, it's about fucking spam. It's not actually about that I care who's posting bullshit to make themselves feel good, be it a Trumptard or Pelosihole, it's spam when it's posted ALL FUCKING DAY LONG. It's the basic fact I can't block the low-level-screeching. If I could, the board would be usable. But again, the block/ignore function only blocks posts on a thread, not the listing of the thread on the board. Broken as fuck.

It's fucking SPAM to the point that those of us, those that don't spend all day researching conspiracy quackery to make us feel safe and superior because we went oh-so-wrong in life and lost any semblance of self reliance to the point we need to align with a group of either side (retardecan or libtard) because the world is a scary place, can't even reliably use the board to discuss local issues because we can't block the offending parties in an effective and efficient manner.
Old 02-07-2023, 02:29 PM   #43
The_Waco_Kid
BANNED

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by winn dixie View Post
Other mods and admin have addressed this in other litter boxes around eccie. Many times.

Its clear this is just about the dislike of berryberry's post contents. Thats the cancel culture of shutting down anothers freedom of speech.

Again. Notice how berryberry has not posted in this thread!

exactly. in various other forums people start threads mocking Trump all the time. no one claims they are spamming.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
How do you know it’s hosted in the US? Indys wasn’t. But that’s besides the point. Eccie does have TOS. They have rules. I already posted the guidelines for topics in this forum. If Berry wasn’t complying to those guidelines, the mods would have stepped in a couple years ago. Just because you and a few others are irritated, tough luck.

the political forum was created specifically to move politics (and religion) discussion out of the national sandbox. at present, no such change has been made to the various local sandboxes. unless that also happens, political threads are allowed here.
Old 02-07-2023, 02:35 PM   #44
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by going4itnow View Post
Jeebuz, the B-Brigade wants to make this about first amendment rights when it comes down to spam and being unable to block the spam. Lol yinz will move goal-posts until you can win the game, huh?

I love how wanting to block someone for the SPAM (Literally, it's what it is, it's posted non-stop from the wee-hours of the morning to the wee-hours of the next morning, clogging up the entire Sandbox board to the point it forces other threads to the second page and WAY further than that.) to be posted elsewhere is, according to Win, "...the cancel culture of shutting down anothers freedom of speech." - Lmao I mean there's so much wrong with that I don't even know where to start.

First amendment rights end when you're utilizing a privately owned platform that can dictate who can say what. Guess what happened when I got banned on twitter for telling Ted "I support China and leave my constituents to die so I can go where it's warm in Cancun" Cruz - "You should do the world a favor and neck yourself."

Did I cry? Nope. Did I get a B-Brigade out to defend me? Nope. Know why? Because it's not my platform and the moderation has a right to block me. Did it impose my freedom of speech? Nope. Did it hurt my first amendment rights? Nope.

Those of you saying that being blocked, warned or otherwise restricted on privately owned platforms is a cancel culture or a violation of first amendment rights, I have serious concerns for your mental capacity.

Finally, it's about fucking spam. It's not actually about that I care who's posting bullshit to make themselves feel good, be it a Trumptard or Pelosihole, it's spam when it's posted ALL FUCKING DAY LONG. It's the basic fact I can't block the low-level-screeching. If I could, the board would be usable. But again, the block/ignore function only blocks posts on a thread, not the listing of the thread on the board. Broken as fuck.

It's fucking SPAM to the point that those of us, those that don't spend all day researching conspiracy quackery to make us feel safe and superior because we went oh-so-wrong in life and lost any semblance of self reliance to the point we need to align with a group of either side (retardecan or libtard) because the world is a scary place, can't even reliably use the board to discuss local issues because we can't block the offending parties in an effective and efficient manner.
Well, since the ignore feature doesn’t suit your needs, just quit the site. Just block everything. Problem solved. BTW, have you posted one thread in the sandbox? Post something you’re interested in. See where it goes.
Old 02-07-2023, 02:45 PM   #45
onawbtngr546
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post

Stop twisting my words.

Even if a website is hosted in the US, the first amendment isn't protected on it.

So I'll spell it out, easier so you can understand, and hopefully not twist my words to make me look like I don't know what I'm talking about

If ECCIE was hosted INSIDE of the US, the first amendment would not be protected on the site
If ECCIE was NOT hosted INSIDE the US, the first amendment would not be protected on the site.
I'll also throw in few a bonus extras!
If you were inside of someone's home, inside of the US, the first amendment would not be protected
If you were using someone's private service (such as a website, internet connection, newspaper) INSIDE the US, the first amendment would not be protected
If you were using someone's private service (such as a website, internet connection, newspaper) OUTSIDE the US, the first amendment would not be protected

The only place the first amendment is protected is when you are talking in PUBLIC.

A street corner is public.
A protect on public property is public
whitehouse.gov is public
This forum, any forum, any company's site, no matter where it is, as long as it is not owned and operated by the US government, is NOT protected for free speech.

People like to say 'first 'mendment, I can say what I want where I want!' but they are oh, so, so wrong.

Do I believe free speech as well as freedom to access information should be made a blanket law effecting everything? Depends. For the means to access data (internet, cellular), yes, I believe so. But I do not believe that Joe Shmo who owns a hookersite that's based in out of the Netherlands (because it is literally illegal in the US!), nor Twitter, nor Facebook, nor any private owned site, nor people in their homes need to uphold the first amendment... because it literally isn't written to cover that.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women