Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70713
biomed162649
Yssup Rider60409
gman4453227
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48455
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41658
CryptKicker37183
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid36042
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 09-16-2011, 09:46 PM   #31
buzzworm86
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Never mind Im learning to multi-quote
buzzworm86 is offline   Quote
Old 09-17-2011, 07:09 AM   #32
Guest090920
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by buzzworm86 View Post
Nikki uses a form of regular conversational written english and text/twitter abbreviations. These folks don't want to waste valuable and limited character numbers to punctuate, and spell correctly. Twitter only allows 140 characters per tweet. Imagine spelling "discombobulated" in a text. Her brain is processing in both this tech vernacular and her regular written text. She virtually knows two written languages. I still ponder over lol,wtf, bbw, btw, etc.
So what you'd like for us to believe is that Nikki, by virtue of using broken English, rude, vulgar, language, incomplete sentences, criticisms of others, etc., is actually illustrating her above normal level of intelligence?

Give me a break. Support her if you like, defend her if you want, recommend her to others who are interested, but don't insult the intelligence of the members of this community by suggesting that she knows more "written languages" than the rest of us who still manage to remember our high school and college grammar when posting in these forums.
Guest090920 is offline   Quote
Old 09-17-2011, 09:45 AM   #33
Starry69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

Quote:
These folks don't want to waste valuable and limited character numbers to punctuate, and spell correctly. Twitter only allows 140 characters per tweet.
It's true that young people today use an abbreviated form of "language" for texting. I hope that Nikki doesn't speak like that in face to face communication.

But using that kind of abbreviated language on a message board around people who don't know you probably isn't a good idea.

IMHO
Starry69 is offline   Quote
Old 09-17-2011, 10:14 AM   #34
swarmyone
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Twitter speak my ass...she just can't spell shit.
swarmyone is offline   Quote
Old 09-17-2011, 02:27 PM   #35
buzzworm86
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by scorpio31 View Post
So what you'd like for us to believe is that Nikki, by virtue of using broken English, rude, vulgar, language, incomplete sentences, criticisms of others, etc., is actually illustrating her above normal level of intelligence?

Give me a break. Support her if you like, defend her if you want, recommend her to others who are interested, but don't insult the intelligence of the members of this community by suggesting that she knows more "written languages" than the rest of us who still manage to remember our high school and college grammar when posting in these forums.
I'm sorry that you are offended. It was by no means meant to offend you or anyone. My point was not to rationalize, on her behalf, all that she has written. I was refering to the original post in this thread and not her entire written history on ECCIE. There are no vulgar or rude references in this post of hers. If she is rude and vulgar, ban her. After we ban her for these issues let us start banning everyone who is vulgar, rude, and those who flame. I would truly hope that you would not believe that I am actually asserting that this modern gibberish is an actual language or should be included in the lexicon of languages. But it does require some knowledge and ability to do so. I am sorry that you are also insulted, and I would hope you do not feel diminished by this point. You should not.

Furhtermore, this forum is a casual forum that does not and should not require formal written english (American Standard). I refuse to indent my parofgraphs, spell czech, luk four comasplises and any other grahmir misteaks in mi poastings. You can then ban me for poor grammar and trying to be a conciliator.

If you want too, you can, but people shouldn't have to worry about any of this. Two suggestions are to ignore her posts or ban her.
Old 09-17-2011, 02:36 PM   #36
Guest090920
Account Disabled

Default Hey....we're cool....

Quote:
I'm sorry that you are offended. It was by no means meant to offend you or anyone.

Furhtermore, this forum is a casual forum that does not and should not require formal written english (American Standard). I refuse to indent my parofgraphs, spell czech, luk four comasplises and any other grahmir misteaks in mi postings.

One suggestion is to ignore her posts or ban her.
Hey, no offense taken. That middle paragraph is clever! It looks similar to something that would be typed by Nikki or a product of the Kansas City, Missouri public school system!

I already ignore her and several just like her, but thanks for the suggestion.
Old 09-17-2011, 02:39 PM   #37
buzzworm86
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by scorpio31 View Post
Hey, no offense taken. That middle paragraph is clever! It looks similar to something that would be typed by Nikki or a product of the Kansas City, Missouri public school system!

I already ignore her and several just like her, but thanks for the suggestion.
KC must be much more advanced than where I come from in SWMO.
Old 09-17-2011, 02:48 PM   #38
Guest090920
Account Disabled

Default Now that's funny!

Quote:
KC must be much more advanced than where I come from in SWMO.

That's a good one! Very funny!
Old 09-17-2011, 03:21 PM   #39
Sleepyhollow
Account Disabled

Encounters: 23

Still waiting for the English translation here...exactly what language is this??? Kudos to Kaboom.
Sleepyhollow is offline   Quote
Old 09-17-2011, 03:24 PM   #40
Allfax
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 10

Idk. At least her rebuttal shows that she cares about negative reviews and strives to please clients most of the time. And I was gonna see nikki about 4 days ago, and I coincidentally was having car problems and in the conversation she brought up that she got in an an accident recently and her face was swollen from the accident. So I do believe Nikki in this circumstance and would be willing to make an exception in this case. I have never seen Nikki so I do not know how she is nor what she looks like but I thought that I would share my view on this the review. And you all busting her chops about the grammar?... get over it, she is obv not trying to be a scholar and is simply trying to express herself. Some people are just better than others.
Allfax is offline   Quote
Old 09-17-2011, 03:35 PM   #41
buzzworm86
Valued Poster

I have never met her in person. She was comming to my locale and I PMed her and we PMed to each other a coupe of times. She has been on her own since 15 is in college now with 2 children. I think she is an admirable person. Afterall I still sleep with a teddy bear.
Old 09-17-2011, 04:10 PM   #42
JRLawrence
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38
Default What is happening here?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fastcar View Post
Next time she goes off, could we get a proof reader? This is painful......
This has to be a joke. I have seen second grade kids write better than this, no joke.

JR
JRLawrence is offline   Quote
Old 09-17-2011, 06:17 PM   #43
Saintliest
Valued Poster

I'm going to ignore all the Grammar/Spelling criticism here... But I would like to say this to Mary Jane. If you want to lose weight...fat rather....you've got to speed up your metabolism............which means depressants such as....um....Organic Inhaled Pharmaceuticals........would be hurting your fat burning potential and food digestive process by slowing down your metabolism....thus making any workout/diet you commit yourself to, not as effective. Perhaps...maybe for a short while....you could become...NotsoMaryJane?
Saintliest is offline   Quote
Old 09-17-2011, 07:01 PM   #44
Bartman1963
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

On a personal note, MaryJane and Nikki, I am a big fan of two girl shows. Curvy or thin as long as your clean, fun and professional. Its the whole CBJ thing that is the killer.
Bartman1963 is offline   Quote
Old 09-17-2011, 10:11 PM   #45
showmeyours
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

A great time was had with MJ. She was found to be quite accommodating even though I am typically drawn to very skinny chicks. She has a great attitude, plenty of enthusiasm, and didn't skip a beat during our visit. As a rule, unless a girl misrepresents herself on her ads as being something she is not, lay off about the weight. Her pics look exactly like she does when she opens the door, so basically, you knew how she looked before you got there. If she's not your cup of tea, don't call her and don't be rude about it. There's no reason to discourage a provider especially in a market like KC where there are so few.
showmeyours is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women