Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70680
biomed162390
Yssup Rider60218
gman4453217
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48392
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41270
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35674
Mojojo33117

Old 12-14-2022, 05:38 PM   #31
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
You need to quit bitching about inflation if you continue to support the restrictions the importation of labor to this country!
My thoughts about legal immigration are probably as close to yours as anyone's on this board. And I agree with you, increasing the number of skilled immigrants would be good for the economy. If we're going to keep our place in the world and not become #2 to China, immigration will be a key.

However, prices of goods and services as measured by the CPI are up 7.1% over the last 12 months, while average hourly wages are only up 5.1%. Unlike during the Trump years before COVID, the working man is losing ground! So while removing restrictions on importation of labor might help cool inflation, wouldn't that also result in the working man losing even more ground?
Tiny is online now   Quote
Old 12-14-2022, 05:49 PM   #32
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
nope. too lazy. post a link and i might consider listening to it.
Cor Blimey, Guv'nr! ABC National News went full blown Right Wing reporting border immigration!
Oh! The humanity! Where was all this conservative coverage during the last admin?!?! Wait, I hear you still say #HeWhoShallBeNamed is still in office.

Quote:
glad you understand there is a massive illegal problem at the border. it defies logic others don't see that.

npr is most certainly not right wing. they are in fact a far left woke mess.which is why i have no interest in what they say.
Glad you recognize that they report right wing issues.
*EXCEPT* you won't admit they have a higher factual rating, per your bias yardstick, than foxy does.
(Note: I still don't know what "woke" means and have no desire to. But seeing that these outlets I listen to report what you claim they don't, must mean that term applies to you and your ilk. But, IDK. Chalk that one up to my Logic Tautology class.

Quote:
can you apply for an ITIN if you are in this country illegally? nope!
Never said anything about legality. *I* stated there are those that have them. I wonder why you are so concerned about that since they pour billions into the economy with no hope of getting returns on that. Sounds like a classic donny move to me.
Precious_b is offline   Quote
Old 12-14-2022, 06:54 PM   #33
HedonistForever
Valued Poster

So, we are supposed to be upset at DeSantis using taxpayer dollars, Florida taxpayer dollars I assume. Well, I give my full consent as a Florida taxpayer.

But I guess we are not suppose to be upset that Joe Biden's government is using all of our tax dollars to move illegals all over the country.

Sorry but that sounds like a distinction without a difference. Without Biden's stupidity, none of us would be paying any tax dollars to move illegal migrants around the country.

Someone asked me in a different post, insinuating that I and Republicans only complain and never offer a solution. Well here it is. STOP doing what you are doing which is illegal. Any person showing up at our border, illegally crossing, meaning you have not been invited, without a valid asylum claim, will be deported from the United States, period. That's the law as I understand it. Correct me if I'm wrong. If you have a valid claim, the US will process that claim by law but nothing says you get a bus or plane ticket to a destination of your choice where you will wait 3 years before your court date. You can wait in Mexico where you are required by international law to apply for asylum in the first country you enter after fleeing your country.

That means you remain in Mexico till we invite you in.

Not a simple solution but a legal solution. Just have to have the balls to follow the law.

That's what I would do. Go back to remain in Mexico and let Mexico deal with illegals.

And Trump is finished as a candidate for the Republican nomination. Never going to happen. I told my Democrat fiend that he can stop worrying about another Jan. 6th. That was an aberration by a handful of idiots who don't understand our laws. They do not represent the Republican party that we now see deserting Trump in droves when a newer, better candidate comes along
HedonistForever is offline   Quote
Old 12-14-2022, 10:12 PM   #34
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by HedonistForever View Post
So, we are supposed to be upset at DeSantis using taxpayer dollars, Florida taxpayer dollars I assume. Well, I give my full consent as a Florida taxpayer.
I never thought of that. I believe that DeSantis took the immigrants from South Texas, which is the poorest part of our state, and perhaps the poorest part of the USA. Since they're unskilled and don't have work visas presumably they'd be a drain on the Great State of Texas, at least for a while.

And DeSantis is taking them to Martha's Vineyard, a wealthy area. The taxpayers of Texas and the immigrants are both better off! And this was accomplished with FLORIDA taxpayer money! Well, I give my full consent as a Texas taxpayer too!

A lot of the immigrants right now are from Venezuela and Cuba. I don't know if I have a big problem with that, as I figure more of them will vote for Republicans. That's been the case with the Vietnamese and older Cubans anyway, who escaped Communist totalitarian regimes.

And, much more importantly, our strip clubs are being continuously replenished with hot young Latinas! The Cubanas and Venzuelanas fresh off the boat are IMHO more attractive and easier to bang than the Mexicanas. They haven't had a chance to get fat yet. The Cubanas at least were raised as atheists so there's none of those inhibitions you see in the Mexicanas from their Catholic upbringings. And when a Cubana realizes she can make 5X more in a night in a U.S. strip club than she could make in a year in her home country if she provides extras, you've got one hell of a motivated stripper!
Old 12-14-2022, 10:15 PM   #35
Levianon17
BANNED

Democrats have a lot of work to do. As it stands at this point 57% of Democrats don't want to see Biden run again in 2024. Out of Independents who overwhelmingly vote Democrat 66% of Independents don't want Biden to run again and 86% of Republicans don't want Biden around for a second term. Collectively 70% of Americans don't want Biden to run again. Just 19% want Biden aound for a second term. So if the Democrats don't find a better candidate than Biden Trump or DeSantis can waltz through the 2024 Election.
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old 12-14-2022, 10:20 PM   #36
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levianon17 View Post
Democrats have a lot of work to do. As it stands at this point 57% of Democrats don't want to see Biden run again in 2024. Out of Independents who overwhelmingly vote Democrat 66% of Independents don't want Biden to run again and 86% of Republicans don't want Biden around for a second term. Collectively 70% of Americans don't want Biden to run again. Just 19% want Biden aound for a second term. So if the Democrats don't find a better candidate than Biden Trump or DeSantis can waltz through the 2024 Election.
I don't think Trump can waltz away with it. I think he'd more likely lose. The more recent polls show Biden beating him:
https://www.realclearpolitics.com/ep...iden-7383.html

There aren't many DeSantis / Biden polls out there, but the three I'm aware of show DeSantis winning handily. This shows results from two of the three. The third is described in the OP.

https://www1.realclearpolitics.com/e...iden-7558.html
Old 12-14-2022, 11:02 PM   #37
Levianon17
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny View Post
I don't think Trump can waltz away with it. I think he'd more likely lose. The more recent polls show Biden beating him:
https://www.realclearpolitics.com/ep...iden-7383.html

There aren't many DeSantis / Biden polls out there, but the three I'm aware of show DeSantis winning handily. This shows results from two of the three. The third is described in the OP.

https://www1.realclearpolitics.com/e...iden-7558.html
The Democratic Party is severely fragmented. If we get four more years of Biden kiss this country good-bye. He's incompetent and he's a puppet which means he won't fight for the American people. I am not exactly saying I want Trump again, but Biden definitely has to go.
Old 12-15-2022, 06:06 AM   #38
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levianon17 View Post
It's not that easy. The question would be would a person who does not want Biden to run in 2024 still vote for Biden if he does decide to run? I don't want Biden to run for reelection in 2024. If he did run and Trump was his opponent, I would vote for Biden. If his opponent was DeSantis, I'm not sure for whom I would vote right now since I'm not big on DeSantis.
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 12-15-2022, 06:55 AM   #39
Levianon17
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
It's not that easy. The question would be would a person who does not want Biden to run in 2024 still vote for Biden if he does decide to run? I don't want Biden to run for reelection in 2024. If he did run and Trump was his opponent, I would vote for Biden. If his opponent was DeSantis, I'm not sure for whom I would vote right now since I'm not big on DeSantis.
I guess it all depends on your vision for the future of the Country. If you want a President who is controlled and isn't making beneficial decisions for the people then vote for Biden. Look at who he surrounds himself with and the type of people in his Cabinet. If you want a President who isn't afraid to stir up the shit storm and take the Bull by the horns then someone like DeSantis or even Trump might be a good choice. But even they might not be what this country ultimately needs.
Old 12-15-2022, 08:10 AM   #40
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

Quote:
My thoughts about legal immigration are probably as close to yours as anyone's on this board. And I agree with you, increasing the number of skilled immigrants would be good for the economy. If we're going to keep our place in the world and not become #2 to China, immigration will be a key.

However, prices of goods and services as measured by the CPI are up 7.1% over the last 12 months, while average hourly wages are only up 5.1%. Unlike during the Trump years before COVID, the working man is losing ground! So while removing restrictions on importation of labor might help cool inflation, wouldn't that also result in the working man losing even more ground?
biden and the dims are in a box when it comes to policy, economic or border

they've tried it their way and its been a failure

their only correction options are to turn trump's policies and they would rather crash and burn then admit to that

plus of course, their plan has been and is what the outcome has been, so they are happy its working so well, they just cant admit it
nevergaveitathought is offline   Quote
Old 12-15-2022, 08:25 AM   #41
eyecu2
Premium Access

Encounters: 82

I think Trump is just too damaged, and the details of all the investigations will leak out, along with the negative spin on him by the RINO's. That said, I hope he does run, cause he's un-electable.
eyecu2 is offline   Quote
Old 12-15-2022, 09:32 AM   #42
Levianon17
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyecu2 View Post
I think Trump is just too damaged, and the details of all the investigations will leak out, along with the negative spin on him by the RINO's. That said, I hope he does run, cause he's un-electable.
Well if he's unelectable now, which he very well could be the Republican Party needs someone who is. Having Biden or another Democrat is certainly not what this Country needs.
Old 12-15-2022, 09:47 AM   #43
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:

You're living in the past Grasshopper...the working gained ground because of mainly two things both of which Trump had little to nothing to do with.

Energy prices were unusual low...especially NG prices.

And unemployment was low.

The drilling and infrastructure was in place b4 Trump and the declining unemployment numbers were just an extension of the Obama years.

And maybe Trump should not have given away so much stimulus money in his last year in office!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 12-15-2022, 09:48 AM   #44
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought View Post

their only correction options are to turn trump's policies and they would rather crash and burn then admit to that

plus of course, their plan has been and is what the outcome has been, so they are happy its working so well, they just cant admit it
In a box???

Did you see the 2022 midterm election results?
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 12-15-2022, 09:56 PM   #45
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought View Post

Yes, energy is a good example. Biden's had to make a U turn, and now instead of trying to put the oil and gas companies out of business, he and his proxies are calling American oil investors un-American for not drilling more wells. Or at least that's what Amos Hochstein, Biden's chief energy advisor, was saying earlier this weak.

As to your last paragraph, the corporate tax cuts in the Trump administration helped the American working man. Why would big business want to provide more jobs in America, when the corporate tax regime was so out of step with the rest of the world? Corporations could pay at half our tax rate in the UK and many other European and Asian countries, and much less in a place like Ireland. The tax cut helped our job market and helped the working man, who saw higher wage gains in percentage terms versus the better off for the first time in a long time. Biden's still reaping the benefits. But the benefits are offset by measures like his energy policy and his $1.9 trillion American Rescue Plan. Both have been part of the reason CPI inflation in goods and services has exceeded increases in wages for the middle class during his presidency.

Sorry for getting a little off topic from your post, I'm trying to address WTF's post as well.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women