Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > South Texas > Coed Discussions - South Texas
test
Coed Discussions - South Texas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70688
biomed162390
Yssup Rider60229
gman4453217
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48395
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41270
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35685
Mojojo33117

Old 10-21-2010, 03:11 PM   #31
That.guy001
Premium Access

Encounters: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Nasty View Post
That is a term that was coined recently by one of our locals.
It means South Texas Look. Not as big as a BBW, but not close to a spinner.
Bwhahaha!!! The shit you guys come up with!
That.guy001 is offline   Quote
Old 10-22-2010, 04:48 AM   #32
Chloe
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 2917
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

The same threads are popping up in my area too I am sure it's not you. Economy, school expenses and quality services are factors but also October is known a sweeps month . . .elections going on and people looking to make a bust to gain a good rep. so gals go utr and guys stop playing as much . . .

The business aspect is interesting and my experience is when I raised my rates a lot of complaining happened but I did get more business. I "grandfather" people and when I get to know someone I will cut client specific rates. But us gals have to be real . . . you better have a solid rep and excellent reviews if you wanna charge more than the standard city amount.

Ohh STL . . .I am not either a spinner or bbw would I be a STL????
Chloe is offline   Quote
Old 10-22-2010, 05:46 AM   #33
Mr. Smith111
Account Disabled

Encounters: 51

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chloe View Post
The same threads are popping up in my area too I am sure it's not you. Economy, school expenses and quality services are factors but also October is known a sweeps month . . .elections going on and people looking to make a bust to gain a good rep. so gals go utr and guys stop playing as much . . .

The business aspect is interesting and my experience is when I raised my rates a lot of complaining happened but I did get more business. I "grandfather" people and when I get to know someone I will cut client specific rates. But us gals have to be real . . . you better have a solid rep and excellent reviews if you wanna charge more than the standard city amount.

Ohh STL . . .I am not either a spinner or bbw would I be a STL????
No, you don't have the STL. You are tall and slender. The STL has more to do with waist size.
Mr. Smith111 is offline   Quote
Old 10-22-2010, 06:08 AM   #34
papi
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 2

I feel that Americans pay too much which drives up the price. I have spent a lot of time in in Central and South America and you would not believe the quality and price. Of course, some Americans and others have ruined parts of those areas too by throwing away money. However, if Americans refused to pay some of the ridiculous rates here, prices would moderate. Yet, rich guys don't care and ruin things for the rest of us guys struggling with a tough economy.
papi is offline   Quote
Old 10-22-2010, 06:22 AM   #35
Mr. Smith111
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by papi View Post
I feel that Americans pay too much which drives up the price. I have spent a lot of time in in Central and South America and you would not believe the quality and price. Of course, some Americans and others have ruined parts of those areas too by throwing away money. However, if Americans refused to pay some of the ridiculous rates here, prices would moderate. Yet, rich guys don't care and ruin things for the rest of us guys struggling with a tough economy.
Papi, you can't compare those places with the USA. I worked in Central America years ago and the locals were making about 10 bucks a day on the same job I was on. You could get a girl for close to that. Hell an overnighter was 40 bucks. There were also no jobs for young women, so it was provide, be a waitress, or be a maid. A maid or waitress only made a few dollars a day. The providers all had pimps and it was not a good situation for any of them down there. I like a deal too, but for prices to be like they are down there we'd have to have an economy like they do.
No thanks,
Old 10-22-2010, 09:01 AM   #36
TxBrandy
Account Disabled

User ID: 5895
My ECCIE Reviews

*Coming in late but jumping in feet first*

Some of you guys are so full of shit. Best deal my ass. Maybe best deal within your comfort zone. If, as consumers, we all just wanted the best deal out there we would all be driving 2 door Hyundai's, McDonalds would be the only fast food place to go, and we would all shop at Wal-Mart. Nobody would ever fly first class and the only hotel options would be Motel 6 or Super 8. The only hookers you could find would be the 20 buck options in your local low rent district and incalls would all be public restrooms, complete with gang graffiti.

@Miss Sexy - offer something different. Read up on massage techniques and invest in some of that Nuru massage stuff. Offer some pampering sessions. Reword your ads. Advertise in other places. Us ladies can not live on ECCIE alone...
TxBrandy is offline   Quote
Old 10-22-2010, 09:43 AM   #37
Mr. Smith111
Account Disabled

You are right Brandy, the best deal in our comfort zone. The best deal is not always the cheapest. I know I don't want a Hyundai, but I want the best deal on what I do want to drive. If I'm going to eat I probably don't want McDonalds either, but I do want the best price on a good steak. I can only speak for myself, but when I talk about the best deal, it is the best deal for what I want.
Old 10-22-2010, 10:04 AM   #38
TxBrandy
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

So as a provider, we want to attract a higher class of clients (in other words, not any schmoe with 20 in their pocket) so we try to price ourselves at the best deal within the bracket of clients we want. We want the clients who prefer to eat at Neko's Steak House and wouldn't be caught dead at McDonalds. However, we can't say we offer Neko's ribeye at McDonalds prices (that would make the consumer a bit suspicious about the quality of their steak). Or vice versa, I'm not paying Neko's prices for a Big Mac. So ladies have to take a serious look at what they have to offer and realistically know what to expect. Drop prices too low, people are going to expect a streetwalker experience. Price too high, people are going to expect a perfect 10 model.

Some threads found on the main forum just crack me up. They want a Lamborghini for the same price as a Ford Pinto.
Old 10-22-2010, 10:23 AM   #39
Texasquest
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

Brandys selling Lmabo's for pinto prices...YEEE HAAAAA DAYUMM i awant 2 of em...Seriously Brandy hit the nail on the head. Figure out where you want to be And Adjust your business to optimize the tools you have available..Adjust your prices to fit your service and the Customers you are wanting to attract.IF you can offer Filet Mignon then by all means charge for it..but if you only have T-bones available then Market T-bones and price them accordingly..The Chopped Beef crowd will Piss and moan about the Price. but you arent looking to cater to them anyway...And in all actuality there is probably more money made on T-bones than on filet Mignon..Most everyone can Afford T-bones regularly..but is only special Ocassions that we Splurge for the filet..
Texasquest is offline   Quote
Old 10-22-2010, 10:59 AM   #40
That.guy001
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by TxBrandy View Post
So as a provider, we want to attract a higher class of clients (in other words, not any schmoe with 20 in their pocket) so we try to price ourselves at the best deal within the bracket of clients we want. We want the clients who prefer to eat at Neko's Steak House and wouldn't be caught dead at McDonalds. However, we can't say we offer Neko's ribeye at McDonalds prices (that would make the consumer a bit suspicious about the quality of their steak). Or vice versa, I'm not paying Neko's prices for a Big Mac. So ladies have to take a serious look at what they have to offer and realistically know what to expect. Drop prices too low, people are going to expect a streetwalker experience. Price too high, people are going to expect a perfect 10 model.

Some threads found on the main forum just crack me up. They want a Lamborghini for the same price as a Ford Pinto.
You're exactly right. At least for me, I was only talking about providers advertising Perfect 10 model prices and services and then leaving us walking out with McDonalds on our breath.
Old 10-22-2010, 11:44 AM   #41
TxBrandy
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Perfect 10 models and McDonalds are opposite sides of the spectrum and the pricing has a huge gap. To compare more realistic venues, try Wal-Mart and Target. Some people prefer one or the other generally based on two reasons being 1 better price and 2 better quality (even though some of the prices are within 10 to 20 dollars from each other). Now not factoring sales or specials (which is meant usually as a hey come look at our sale but we hope you check out our other products in the hopes that you will buy our non sale items - in other words "upselling" is the term I think you guys use) Target has a better quality and is meant for the shopper with a little more spending money who wants to leave feeling like given the quality, they made a good purchase. Whereas Wal-Mart is meant for the person that has to buy a decent product for the least amount of money (quality matters less). I go to Wal-Mart knowing that nine times out of ten the quality of the product is going to be less but the price is better. I go to Target because I know that (even though I'm spending a few bucks more) I EXPECT better quality.

Some men will see a lady at the Target price for the same reason, they EXPECT a better quality rather than just going to Wal-Mart where they know they may spend less money but also knowing the quality will more than likely be less.

Now, KNOWING this happens, generally the client that is concerned about quality more so than price is shopping for a lady who may be slightly more expensive simply because they believe their end product is going to be better. This is what we have discovered in our pricing adjustments and levels over time. Which is why we encourage ladies NOT to drop their prices.

An example can be seen with me and Emily. She charges $50 more per hour and still gets more inquiries and appointments than I do at $50 less. I'm the better "bargain" but she is younger and thinner than I even though my BBBJ's have a higher rating. Sexually speaking I'm not sure how we compare (and I doubt if I really want to know thank you very much).
Old 10-22-2010, 01:32 PM   #42
That.guy001
Premium Access

Brandy, I want to agree with everything your saying. Look at what a couple of hobbiest have said. It is worth the 150 mile drive to SA for some guys because of quality, service and price. It's not comparable quality and service for a little less $.

There are many locals advertising 200+/hr rate. Very few command those numbers.
If a hobbiest is going to pay those rates, I would imagine that he wants a nice incall, nice appearance, great attitude, top notch service.

The reality can be...200hr, STL, ratty incall (clothes and kids toys everywhere), mediocre service.

My rant is...you cant just encourage a provider to keep or raise rates without knowing all the underlying issues. As a salesperson, when I see a large account I can guarantee you that I look my best, am engaged with the client and provide top notch service.

Everyone wants a higher class of clients. I can ask the Dallas Cowboys to pay me 6 million a year to be their new quarterback, but Im pretty sure it wont make me throw any better.

IMO
Old 10-22-2010, 01:46 PM   #43
TxBrandy
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Ok I get what you're saying and I agree with you on that. I guess I was speaking of comparable providers. Two providers that have the same yet slightly varying qualities (i.e. different personalities or looks in general) when I was making the previous statements.

With what you are talking about then yes, the provider needs to look at herself and decide "Ok if I want to keep my rate or increase I need to clean the house and go to the dam gym and find out from other ladies tips and techniques on whatever. OR keep the same rate or lower it if I don't feel like taking my head out of my ass and figure out what is going on."

Gotcha. I think we were on the same subject but looking at it from different points of view.

Old 10-22-2010, 02:03 PM   #44
That.guy001
Premium Access

Thats what i like about you Brandy, your so sensible. (That and a killer bbbj, haha!)
Old 10-22-2010, 04:43 PM   #45
aguynvic
Registered Member

Encounters: 7

maybe make a trip to victoria now and then
aguynvic is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women