Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70788
biomed163165
Yssup Rider60808
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48626
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42484
CryptKicker37213
The_Waco_Kid36921
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 07-16-2020, 10:35 AM   #31
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

I really don't think it is possible to use this board to "ruin" someone in the hobby. People think I am one person on this board, I'm a completely different person on OH2 and only see girls on that board using that name and don't even tell them my eccie name and I don't mention eccie at all.

When I go to subAMP's in the 'burbs, no one cares your name on eccie or oh2.

When I go to regular AMP's and they ask me who suggested I go see them, I tell them Chung Tran sent me. However, sometimes I say my friend "John" or last time I saw "Ann or Jenny or Bebe - forgot the name. They could give a shit - they only care if I'm a cop or not because I do look like one, even though I am not.

When I pick up a stripper or waitress from a strip club, I just tell them my stage name of [redacted] and negotiate the price for sex without preconditions. If she is pretty and wants $1000 for sex for 2 hours and I'm willing to pay because she is drop dead gorgeous, then nobody cares who hates me on eccie, and anyone who hates me on eccie is gay anyway.

When I pick up a working girl at a Vegas hotel, money talks. I'm not sure most of them have heard about eccie or oh2 and they don't care anyway.

BTW, in case anyone ever goes to Vegas and expects the girls to look like the ones on the cards they hand out as you walk down the strip - prepare to be disappointed!

There are at least 3 or 4 other ways to pick up girls and have sex with them as is obvious to most guys who have done this for awhile.

My only regret in this life is that I'm not Japanese because I would love to try out "compensated dating" in Tokyo with cosplay girls by the dozens. My max here in the states so far is 3 girls at once and two of them were civilians....and not dressed up like Anime girls...

https://www.crunchyroll.com/
friendly fred is offline   Quote
Old 07-16-2020, 09:06 PM   #32
Nicole Cox
SEXY ♥ BOOBALICIOUS ♥ FUN

User ID: 145083
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLM69 View Post
What is a spider hole? I want to know what treasures can be found one exist, it sounds like special ladies treasures to me
Probably something I dreamed of. It was a horrible place that had no rules and bo boundaries on what could be said. Only the meanest of the mean and the cruelest of the cruel played there.
Nicole Cox is offline   Quote
Old 07-16-2020, 09:07 PM   #33
Brandofan
loves your furry kitty

Encounters: 38

Sounds unpleasant! You mean its actually worse than Dallas coed?
Brandofan is offline   Quote
Old 07-16-2020, 10:04 PM   #34
oldbutstillgoing
Premium Access

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Ringo View Post
But, the original wish has come true in that the cool kids that kiss the ring are in private forums on Eccie.

There are no private forums on ECCIE.
First rule of fight club is.....
oldbutstillgoing is offline   Quote
Old 07-16-2020, 11:41 PM   #35
BLM69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicole Cox View Post
Probably something I dreamed of. It was a horrible place that had no rules and bo boundaries on what could be said. Only the meanest of the mean and the cruelest of the cruel played there.
Sounds like a place I would love to be at, I'm not a cruel guy though, I'm actually very nice
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 07-16-2020, 11:57 PM   #36
Nicole Cox
SEXY ♥ BOOBALICIOUS ♥ FUN

User ID: 145083
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Sounds like a place I would love to be at, I'm not a cruel guy though, I'm actually very nice
I know. I remember how polite you were when we met. You were very sweet and respectful.

There was a crazy kitty Kat living next door to my incall a few years back that invited me to take a peak at something and she wanted to send me an invite.. "to go down the whole" is what she said when showing it to me. After looking it over I declined. My skin isn't thick enough to handle being part of such a thing..

But on another note I do think having various (co-ed) locked forums to discuss different topics would be nice.
Nicole Cox is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2020, 12:51 AM   #37
BLM69
Valued Poster

I remember that Kit Kat well, a more secured coed would be great
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2020, 08:12 AM   #38
Brandofan
loves your furry kitty

Encounters: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicole Cox View Post
I know. I remember how polite you were when we met. You were very sweet and respectful.
I knew it! I always suspected Mr Bald Pussy Bargain Hunter was a big softie (no pun intended) when BCD!
Brandofan is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2020, 10:53 AM   #39
FireKitten
Spinner Red

User ID: 242074
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
This goes both ways, trick #1 gets special treatment, trick #2 reads about it and gets angry his ATF gave up extra goodies he hasn't been getting, he then discourages trick #3 and #4 ready to make a appointment.

I learned many years ago to do my thing and keep my mouth shut, some of these guys really get jealous that a hooker is seeing other tricks SMH, I've heard about the cock blocking that women do LOL, they don't want them funds going elsewhere

Sorry, what? Keeping YOUR mouth shut? That's the best line I've heard today.

Pretty sure I see no changes here, so...
FireKitten is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2020, 12:13 PM   #40
BLM69
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireKitten View Post
Sorry, what? Keeping YOUR mouth shut? That's the best line I've heard today.

Pretty sure I see no changes here, so...
Funny woman!......I only keep my mouth shut to new talent about hobby sites, not messing up my personal line ups ever again.
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2020, 12:19 PM   #41
BLM69
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandofan View Post
I knew it! I always suspected Mr Bald Pussy Bargain Hunter was a big softie (no pun intended) when BCD!
That's Mr. Bald Pussy Bargain Hunter Extraordinaire! I'm like a big sour patch candy. Look up the flavor
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2020, 12:53 PM   #42
Pro49
Valued Poster

Encounters: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by friendly fred View Post
BTW, in case anyone ever goes to Vegas and expects the girls to look like the ones on the cards they hand out as you walk down the strip - prepare to be disappointed!
https://www.crunchyroll.com/
I don’t know shit and have only been to Vegas a couple of times. But last time I was approached by one of the most attractive ladies I’ve ever seen. So I’m asking, are you sure about this?
Pro49 is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2020, 12:56 PM   #43
TinMan
The Grey Knight

Encounters: 131

He was talking about the cards they hand out on the strip...the ones with hot girls photos and a phone number iirc. I never took the bait, but I’ll take BLM’s report at face value.
TinMan is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2020, 09:31 PM   #44
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pro49 View Post
I don’t know shit and have only been to Vegas a couple of times. But last time I was approached by one of the most attractive ladies I’ve ever seen. So I’m asking, are you sure about this?
So the ones you meet in person are a different situation than the cards they hand out on the strip. It is like a baseball card as TinMan said. You end up with just a regular girl, not the girl in the picture - which should surprise nobody.

In the bars of the nice hotels some really high end girls can occasionally can be found. The big clue is that a girl who would normally ignore you either looks at you twice or actually smiles at you and pretends your bullshit is amusing her when she comes over to talk to you - it can be a bit disorientating at first but if you are a natural cynic like me it makes sense. Everybody knows what is going on including the security guys guarding the elevators who smirk but who cares - you are getting to bang a hot chick!

I typically pay about a grand for about an hour for such a girl if she is fucking gorgeous. Otherwise, I don't even bother.
friendly fred is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2020, 10:10 PM   #45
BLM69
Valued Poster

1k is steep, but Vegas is one of the biggest hustle towns in the country, I've done the SW pickups, CL, BP and yellow pages on past visits. CL and yellow pages were great scores for me, never spent over $150 per session. Hustle goes both ways btw
BLM69 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women