Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 276
George Spelvin 266
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70736
biomed162816
Yssup Rider60505
gman4453248
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48499
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41932
CryptKicker37191
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36327
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 01-11-2015, 12:43 AM   #31
John Q.
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Innocent until proven guilty?

There's too much hate in this thread. Make Love Not War. If that's not an option, I'd settle for a good hand job!

BTW... EZ knows of what he speaks. Much respect sir, and THANK YOU.
John Q. is offline   Quote
Old 01-11-2015, 05:15 AM   #32
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by EZ. View Post
It isn't fear but experience. A small group of well trained, experienced people would decimate a group of amateurs. What was left would run.

That was demonstrated in the Mid East and will continue to be...
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 01-11-2015, 08:36 AM   #33
HoneyRose
Account Disabled

User ID: 112
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Never a good policy to jack with people that you don't know or what they or their friends are capable of.
Are you saying that it wasn't a suicide? That associates of one of the women administered their own justice and staged a suicide?
Interesting angle.
HoneyRose is offline   Quote
Old 01-11-2015, 08:44 AM   #34
Guest092216
Account Disabled

User ID: 144244
My ECCIE Reviews

Let's hope this asshole takes the easy way out too:

http://www.dallasnews.com/news/commu...ex-charges.ece

Quote:
It isn't fear but experience. A small group of well trained, experienced people would decimate a group of amateurs. What was left would run.
The Walking Dead. Hello!
Guest092216 is offline   Quote
Old 01-11-2015, 09:13 AM   #35
EZ.
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crzytxn View Post
Not to derail this thread, but I think it's rather comical listening to some of you guys. Yes I agree, often We have more to worry about from the police, than from the folks they're protecting us from. But I think It would be much worse without them. All the folks talking about guns etc.... I got a couple questions for you. Keeping in mind, than I'm a gun nut....and a firm supporter of our 2nd amendment rights...How much time have you spent.....getting to know your weapons. And training, to make damn sure you know how to use it. Secondly, how many of us here have ever shot another person? Or are even capable of doing so? It's a hell of a lot different, than shooting a target. Do we really want to become a society that advocates survival of the fittest?
Anarchists are against any form of authority.

I also believe in the 2nd amendment but I actually cried when I saw the accounts of the Sandy Hook Elementary School. Though they didn't show it, I could imagine the effects of 5.56 rounds tearing into the small bodies of those six year old children.

My grandfather was in the trenches of WWI. He had more influence, over me, than anyone. He cried when I left for Vietnam. He knew. He told me that a war isn't over until the last participant is gone. It has been 45 years and there isn't a day that I don't think about it.
EZ. is offline   Quote
Old 01-11-2015, 09:24 AM   #36
EZ.
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Q. View Post
Innocent until proven guilty?

There's too much hate in this thread. Make Love Not War. If that's not an option, I'd settle for a good hand job!

BTW... EZ knows of what he speaks. Much respect sir, and THANK YOU.
Thank you. Some pussy would be good about now.
EZ. is offline   Quote
Old 01-11-2015, 09:49 AM   #37
EZ.
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramider View Post
That was demonstrated in the Mid East and will continue to be...
That was demonstrated in Paris, this week. You would have to be naive to believe that this isn't coming to a neighborhood near you.
EZ. is offline   Quote
Old 01-11-2015, 10:23 AM   #38
Valued Poster

Encounters: 56

[QUOTE=thathottnurse;1056242633]Let's hope this asshole takes the easy way out too:

[Url]http://www.dallasnews.com/news/community-news/plano/headlines/20150109-plano-police-officer-arrested-on-child-sex-charges.ece[/

Why are the bonds Sooo low for these Wolves in sheeps clothing?!?!?
8701 is offline   Quote
Old 01-11-2015, 10:41 AM   #39
Guest092216
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Exactly! Because they are cops and their "power" yields leniency. Innocent until proven guilty is a sliding scale based on how much stroke you or your wallet have. I'm not against cops at all, just against abuse of power. And it's rampant in the "legal" system. As long as you can make it look legal, its legal. And if you get caught you either face the music of you take the chickenshit way out like Kattner did. I'd venture to guess that most legal bullies take the chickenshit way out.

I'm sure someone argued that this Bradford is in more danger in jail so he needs a low bond he can meet to ensure his safety. Or maybe they didn't have to argue that at all and the sorry ass judge set it that low for grins. Let's all be on the lookout for his suicide too. Shouldn't be too long.
Old 01-11-2015, 10:50 AM   #40
EZ.
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by thathottnurse View Post
Exactly! Because they are cops and their "power" yields leniency. Innocent until proven guilty is a sliding scale based on how much stroke you or your wallet have. I'm not against cops at all, just against abuse of power. And it's rampant in the "legal" system.

I'm sure someone argued that he is in more danger in jail so he needs a low bond he can meet to ensure his safety. Or maybe they didn't have to argue that at all and the sorry ass judge set it that low for grins.
Apparently, criminals are far wiser at dealing with these people than our justice officials.
EZ. is offline   Quote
Old 01-11-2015, 11:04 AM   #41
Guest092216
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

I think Kattner shot himself bc he is a pussy-ass bully with a badge that finally got knocked off his pedestal. Couldn't take the heat so he bailed - for good. Next!

As much as I love to entertain the idea of vigilante justice, I prefer the justice system we have. It needs reform - badly - but at least there is a chance for organized reform.

Now, if someone ever put their hands on MY child (as with the Bradford case)....I wouldn't even bother with the legal system the way it is now...js.
Old 01-11-2015, 01:32 PM   #42
EZ.
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by thathottnurse View Post
I think Kattner shot himself bc he is a pussy-ass bully with a badge that finally got knocked off his pedestal. Couldn't take the heat so he bailed - for good. Next!

As much as I love to entertain the idea of vigilante justice, I prefer the justice system we have. It needs reform - badly - but at least there is a chance for organized reform.

Now, if someone ever put their hands on MY child (as with the Bradford case)....I wouldn't even bother with the legal system the way it is now...js.
Make him suck his own dick.
EZ. is offline   Quote
Old 01-11-2015, 01:41 PM   #43
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Quote:
That was demonstrated in Paris, this week. You would have to be naive to believe that this isn't coming to a neighborhood near you.

Bring the shit to me, it will end for them quicker than they can blinck.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 01-11-2015, 02:03 PM   #44
Louc4
BANNED

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by planojim View Post
I agree OBSG! What he was accused of was totally WRONG...but that's no reason to wish him dead.
There must be something going on behind the scenes that was never divulged. Being a 26yr veteran of the PD he could have probably taken some sort of early retirement &, excuse the term, 'copped a plea bargain' and done little if any time in prison.
There must have been more felony charges in the works for him to send him over the edge.
He was only Formally charged.
There was no indictment.
A Grand Jury would decide.
Louc4 is offline   Quote
Old 01-11-2015, 08:17 PM   #45
eccienewbie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Haven't read the thread beyond the first couple posts, but I know what it's about from the title.

All I gotta say is: Good riddance. One less punk ass bitch trying to overcome a lifelong inferiority complex by wearing a badge and carrying a gun.

Note: though the foregoing words are harsh, they're not not intended as a blanket indictment of all law enforcement officers. Far more good ones than bad ones, and even that's probably an understatement. That said, there are very few professions that do a poorer job of screening out the bad apples. I can think of a couple that come close, but not many, and none of those involve the issuance of firearms as a part of the "uniform."

I recall a verse from an old Concrete Blonde song every time I see a story about a bad cop (and I see a lot of those stories, so I think about this verse a lot):

"They're gonna call me sir, They'll all stop picking on me
Well, I'm a high school grad, I'm over 5 foot 3
I'll get a badge and a gun, and I'll join the PD
They'll see...."

Dangerous mindset. There's gotta be a way to screen those types out. meh, easier said than done, I know, but I'll keep hopin' they figure out a way.
eccienewbie is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women