Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70786
biomed163165
Yssup Rider60798
gman4453286
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48625
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42465
CryptKicker37210
The_Waco_Kid36916
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 04-03-2016, 04:28 PM   #31
Guest021217
Account Disabled

User ID: 188894
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckOfTheOrient View Post
Did Caroline or your wanna bulldike girlfriend tell you why her buddy got banned?
And you wanna think I'm a whore manager.
**** please. Edit by Pistolero

Who is her buddy ? Please tell me im dying to know let me know please I beg you...
Guest021217 is offline   Quote
Old 04-03-2016, 07:19 PM   #32
DEAR_JOHN
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by dearhunter View Post
I don't expect the rdukes of the SHMB to know that...........but, some of us remember the old DJ.......before he sold out to the whores...........the present nobody is the antithesis of your former self.
Nah, I grew up.

This being said, old soldiers like you and wakeup can be of help if you want to be. Thing is when you two are so busy tearing down others, you just haven't acknowledged how you can use your wisdom to help and benefit others.

Let me give you an example. Being I can't answer this, no doubt you two can use your experience and give others a hand. Lately on another website, not related to prostitution, there was a debate going about whether a male knows he's a homosexual or not. Did these desires for another man occur when you were in your teens, young adulthood, or later in your adulthood. Were you a normal woman loving man, or did you get burned in some fashion or another by some female. Let me know if you guys can help, and if you can, I will post the URL in this thread.

Thanks in advance.
DEAR_JOHN is offline   Quote
Old 04-03-2016, 07:38 PM   #33
Sarunga
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfCheck&Balance View Post

You were the hobbyist calling out the threAD posting providers. You were the hobbyist calling the providers on writing self reviews. You were the hobbyist laughing at the stupidity of other hobbyists sucking up to the providers.
John, is this true?
Sarunga is offline   Quote
Old 04-03-2016, 07:42 PM   #34
DEAR_JOHN
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarunga View Post
John, is this true?
For the most part no. I was more outspoken in the early days of ASPD.

I mentioned that I grew up. Let me explain.

I know of a couple of providers that were beaten up or raped, then I started about thinking about a provider meeting a client for the first time. What were her thoughts, her fears. I would say the majority of us could physically overpower the majority of providers here. It's bad enough that we could overpower them, then you put them in a sexual situation and they are really vulnerable. So, I developed a sense of compassion for them. Not a Paladin (real old member going way back) level of kissing ass, but being polite and dignified to the great majority. Great majority, not all.

Fact is a lot of providers aren't posting any more, outside of ads. Now why would that be? How about the fact that they've been run off. Does it tell you something that there are more than 500 providers that have a showcase in the Houston forums, yet how many of them post in the GD forum on a regular basis? And why don't they post?
Old 04-03-2016, 07:50 PM   #35
Sarunga
Valued Poster

Talking

So,

ProfCheck&Balance = ProfBull&Shit ?
Old 04-03-2016, 09:31 PM   #36
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

The acknowledgement of changing his persona is admitted in his own post. Of course I know his stated reason for the change is bullshit. Not being the potty mouth LOTO is, I would never share the true reasons DJ grew a pussy.

I find great humor in DJs flip. He now seems to be fixated with dick. Perhaps that April Fools TS review of long ago was more a cry for help than a fantasy unfulfilled.

I accept DJs sincere apology for fixating on my dick.
dearhunter is offline   Quote
Old 04-03-2016, 09:43 PM   #37
rduke4923
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

Quote:
The acknowledgement of changing his persona is admitted in his own post. Of course I know his stated reason for the change is bullshit. Not being the potty mouth LOTO is, I would never share the true reasons DJ grew a pussy.

I find great humor in DJs flip. He now seems to be fixated with dick. Perhaps that April Fools TS review of long ago was more a cry for help than a fantasy unfulfilled.

I accept DJs sincere apology for fixating on my dick.
Heh,
It's funny how the vast majority of your posts in the end circle back to you.
Is this truly your world? Most would agree you really do not have a handle on it.

Ijs

R Duke
rduke4923 is offline   Quote
Old 04-03-2016, 10:05 PM   #38
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

You want to handle my dick too?

No apology necessary
Old 04-03-2016, 10:08 PM   #39
DEAR_JOHN
BANNED

Quote:
Of course I know his stated reason for the change is bullshit.
You're an out and out liar. You say you 'know', but you don't know shit. The reason I stated what I stated, is the truth. Yes, I developed more of a sense of compassion over the years as far as the ladies and their safety is concerned. Fuck anybody who thinks this is wrong or that I developed a pussy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN View Post
I know of a couple of providers that were beaten up or raped, then I started about thinking about a provider meeting a client for the first time. What were her thoughts, her fears. I would say the majority of us could physically overpower the majority of providers here. It's bad enough that we could overpower them, then you put them in a sexual situation and they are really vulnerable. So, I developed a sense of compassion for them.

However I digress, you probably don't know anything about truth.............integrity... .........honor............on.. ........and...........on.
Old 04-03-2016, 10:13 PM   #40
DEAR_JOHN
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by rduke4923 View Post
Heh,
It's funny how the vast majority of your posts in the end circle back to you.
Is this truly your world? Most would agree you really do not have a handle on it.

Ijs

R Duke
He's weak. You may have to change your posting style where he's concerned. You may need to 'dumb them down' a bit more. He tries, but he needs help.

Next, he'll go to the 'hole' and post a 411 for help out in the real world, then someone will tell him he needs to post a 911 for help, then they'll all come running to his rescue.
Old 04-04-2016, 06:47 AM   #41
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

Sarunga, ASPD did not have a GL against calling quack reviews. DJ was like a dog with a bone regarding quack reviews. The whores didn't have a chance. He made fun of them. The white knights used to lament that DJ was running off the providers. But, old DJ changed his ways. He became the whores best friend. I don't know why he is so angry about it.

The idea that old DJ suddenly found hooker religion because a couple of whores were raped is laughable and a mockery of a legitimate fear whores have always faced. If it were true, it would demonstrate a shallowness in old DJ that 2 whores that he knew had to get raped in order for him to quit being mean to all the rest of the whores.

I accept DJs apology on behalf of all the whores who were raped before the whores he acknowledged were raped that caused his conversion........actually, I am a bit disgusted that he would bring rape into his frivolous April Fools threAD.........my, how the mighty have fallen.
Old 04-04-2016, 11:04 AM   #42
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

Quote:
John, is this true?
Quote:
Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN View Post
For the most part no.
Quote:
So,

ProfCheck&Balance = ProfBull&Shit ?
I love how Sarunga's fucked up brain works... Still striving for relevance? Try reinventing yourself as a troll like DJ...it's almost worked for him...maybe...sorta...kinda...
Wakeup is offline   Quote
Old 04-04-2016, 12:08 PM   #43
Sarunga
Valued Poster

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
....Sarunga's fucked up brain...
That's a no-brainer....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
Still striving for relevance? Try reinventing yourself as a troll like DJ...it's almost worked for him...maybe...sorta...kinda...
You are always welcome to start another 'cry-baby' threAD in my honor. If my memory serves me well, that will be your fourth one.
Old 04-04-2016, 12:10 PM   #44
notanewbie
Premium Access

Encounters: 102

DJ turned when he realized to get free or discounted pussy he needed to switch. Once his friends quit buying him sessions he had no choice. Hard to blame him for that...desperation makes one change. I actually feel sorry for him. It has to be tough.

also...I think we should start a Go Fund Me account for DJ...that way we can buy him a session so he can get some attention other than trying to instigate dh, wu and cb. It may fill his obvious void.
notanewbie is offline   Quote
Old 04-04-2016, 12:46 PM   #45
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

Careful NaN........old DJ will be checking out your dick too.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women