Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70672
biomed162331
Yssup Rider60191
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48376
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41219
CryptKicker37176
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 12-03-2012, 01:01 PM   #31
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Is the TSA NOT government? Look it up, Timmy. You might be surprised. Maybe you're not just brainwashed and stupid. Maybe you just lack education. Seriously, look up the TSA, and who they work for. You could learn something.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 01:06 PM   #32
timpage
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
For Timpage; if you think that the full TSA treatment is "just" bothersome then object to it. Tell them that your five year old grand daugher is off limits to fondling, tell them that you object to metaphorical rape just to board a plane after you've paid your money. Tell them that you will report their behavior and you do not want your luggage out of your sight. You will find out how "troublesome" they can be as you're detained, handcuffed, and miss your flight just because you are not a piece of meat for them to play with.
I find it ojectionable, but not to the extent that I believe it is a violation of my constitutional rights. I also believe it's probably largely ineffective and certainly improperly administered. But, that's beside the point.

The discussion we're having here is your and COG's assertions that the US government is "tyrannical" and that our system of checks and balances no longer properly functions. Both of those positions are completely without factual support.

Bottom line is that your hatred for President Obama causes you to get your ideological beliefs confused with facts and truth. I mean, your post couldn't be more illustrative. Where are all these 5 year olds who are being fondled and raped by the TSA? It's fucking nuts. Just like you bud.
timpage is offline   Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 01:14 PM   #33
timpage
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Is the TSA NOT government? Look it up, Timmy. You might be surprised. Maybe you're not just brainwashed and stupid. Maybe you just lack education. Seriously, look up the TSA, and who they work for. You could learn something.
You didn't say government chief. You said "the" government. I'm quite aware of the TSA's function and authority. And, I'm pretty sure I've had as much education as you. Too bad yours didn't provide you with the necessary analytical tools to formulate opinions that are based on facts and reality, versus ideological sloganeering.
Old 12-03-2012, 01:29 PM   #34
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:

you arent being forced to deal with the TSA, if you dont like the rules you have plenty of choices to exercise your freedom ... feel free to
take a bus
train
fly private
drive
ride a bike
or WALK

simple eh?
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 02:54 PM   #35
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

You are also part of what is wrong with America, CBJ7. You also didn't read my posts with any clarity. Typical.

Timmy, your parsing of words is ridiculous. This is just the beginning. The facade is about to fall, and you'll see what you've been "voting" for. In the meantime, be content. The government is watching you, and "protecting" you. Feel better?
Old 12-03-2012, 03:01 PM   #36
timpage
Account Disabled

Quote:
You are also part of what is wrong with America, CBJ7. You also didn't read my posts with any clarity. Typical.

Timmy, your parsing of words is ridiculous. This is just the beginning. The facade is about to fall, and you'll see what you've been "voting" for. In the meantime, be content. The government is watching you, and "protecting" you. Feel better?
I feel fine you paranoid weirdo. I'm not worried about the government watching or protecting me. I'll leave that to you.

Take a sedative or have a drink.... and get some sleep. Tomorrow is a new day and things aren't as bad as you think.
Old 12-03-2012, 03:05 PM   #37
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Glad you're not worried about it, because they are doing it.

Hell, Timmy, my happiness does not depend on government. I just had the best week with my grandkids. Life is good. Like St. Paul said, "I have learned to be content in any situation."

I post the truth here just to see your reactions. It's funny and sad at the same time. I have nothing to hide from the government, but I don't want them in my business anyway. It's not what America was about. You remain part of the problem, whatever you think of me.

But I'm fine, thanks for the concern.
Old 12-03-2012, 03:31 PM   #38
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtex View Post
You, Whirly, I B Lying & Crying, LL, JD and Joe the Bloehard are the craziest bastards on here, ...........!.....
You should not forget that also.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 05:47 PM   #39
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

StupidOldFart is a one trick pony. When cornered he always falls back to his personal liberty's are repeatedly being violated. When you call bullshit he always follows it up with the person he is arguing with happens to be the problem. Yet the only problem he can define is that his personal liberty's are being violated. Round and round he goes with no end in sight and no corrective action being offered other than vote the bums out and replace them with more bums so we can vote the new bums out in the next election!

He repeatedly throws out his endless "the sky is falling" scenarios. That is an easy argument to make but very difficult to prove. If you think about it, he can never be proven wrong on the "sky is falling" argument. Why, you might ask? Because he can always say that his doomsday scenario is just around the corner with no specific time frame given on how long it will take to actually turn the corner! It is a perpetual state of "the sky is falling" without the sky ever actually having to fall. How convenient! It's always going to fall tomorrow but tomorrow will never come!

Even Rand Paul is not as big of a nut job as StupidOldFart! Don't waste your time with him. He's a loser in every sense of the word!

Now you know why I refer to him as a StupidOldFart!
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 07:42 PM   #40
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

You are part of the problem, BigTurd. We know you oppose freedom. And yes, I want to throw the bums out and replace them with representatives who love liberty and respect the Constitution. Very few Republicans or Democrats fit that bill.
Old 12-03-2012, 07:45 PM   #41
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
You are part of the problem, BigTurd. We know you oppose freedom. And yes, I want to throw the bums out and replace them with representatives who love liberty and respect the Constitution. Very few Republicans or Democrats fit that bill.
According to you everyone who is not a StupidOldFart is part of the problem!

You love to bitch and moan but you offer nothing in the form of an actual solution. Your only solution is more bitching and moaning about everyone else being the problem!
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 08:29 PM   #42
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Uh, BigTurd. I have offered solutions. Such as reigning in government to its constitutional boundaries. Restoring state's rights and the Tenth Amendment. Eliminating the income tax and replacing it with the FairTax. Cutting the defense budget by 50% or more, and allowing military professionals determine the weapons systems we need instead of politicians. Repealing the 17th Amendment. Abolishing the Federal Reserve System. Honoring the Bill of Rights, especially when it comes to due process and being secure in our person. Restoring market based economics to rid ourselves of the influence and control that banks and major corporations have over our government and our lives. Ending the ridiculous war on drugs. Ending the IRS. Abolish the Departments of Education, HHS, Energy, Commerce, Homeland Security along with a few others.

So to say I have offered no solutions is simply another lie on your part. But lying is ok with you, which is why you have supported the most dishonest president in history. Obama is the one who wants to do away with due process, not me. Obama is the one who wants to continue to fight wars for oil and defense contractors, not me. Obama is the one who wants to inflate the currency beyond recognition, not me. Obama is the one who wants to indefinitely detain American citizens without due process, not me. Obama is the one who wants to force everyone to buy health insurance, not me. Obama is the one who wants to keep congressional negotiations and legislation behind closed doors, not me. Obama is the one who wants to take your guns away, not me. Obama is the one who wants to watch and record your every move, not me.

And you're ok with that. Fine. That means you are part of the problem. Just try to not lie about me, ok?
Old 12-03-2012, 08:33 PM   #43
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtex View Post
According to you everyone who is not a StupidOldFart is part of the problem!

You love to bitch and moan but you offer nothing in the form of an actual solution. Your only solution is more bitching and moaning about everyone else being the problem!
BigKoTex, the only “solution” you’ve ever proffered was to stick your head up your … er … in the sand and blindly ignore the failures of the Odumbo administration. At least COG isn’t living in your Kool Aid fantasy world where Odumbo can do no wrong. COG’s eyes are open to reality, and yours are not, BigKoTex.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 08:53 PM   #44
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Big Tex-Good call. He couldn't wait to blame you.

Ass hole. Yeah you, cog- Big Tex opposed freedom so much he went to Viet Nam to.....to.....destroy freedom so you could plot against the US? So you could fuck welfare mothers? Who cares? You are crazier than a shit house rat.
Remind me of any possible thing you have done to preserve freedom in our country. Something not involving you hiding like a coward behind the internet. Anything?
I didn't think so.

2 possible outcomes here.

If you are right, they will find you and kill you because you are exposing them.
Most people win under this scenario.

If you are wrong, we're right.
Most people win under this scenario.

Good thing your grand kids don't know who you really are.
Munchmasterman is offline   Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 08:59 PM   #45
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
BigKoTex, the only “solution” you’ve ever proffered was to stick your head up your … er … in the sand and blindly ignore the failures of the Odumbo administration. At least COG isn’t living in your Kool Aid fantasy world where Odumbo can do no wrong. COG’s eyes are open to reality, and yours are not, BigKoTex.
You live in cog's downward swirling toilet. You pay $4 per gallon of gas while the rest of us pay $2.89. Our stock market makes money for us while yours shits on you.

Be a trooper and let go of the rim.

Or make yourself useful and at least clean the bowl while you're down there drinking out of it.
Munchmasterman is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women