Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 260
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70672
biomed162316
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453215
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48375
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41213
CryptKicker37175
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 02-22-2013, 12:58 PM   #31
timpage
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by EXTXOILMAN View Post
How about a dead baby, which the mother decided she wanted?? How many dead babies have resulted from a vaginal probe?? Links, please...
Yeah, she decided she wanted it after the general anesthetic didn't materialize. Mother of the year, for sure.
timpage is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 01:42 PM   #32
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67

Oh my fucktard brothers... Your hypocrisy is exceeded only by your false morality!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 04:05 PM   #33
jbravo_123
Verified Member

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by timpage View Post
I'm a bit perplexed at everyone's willingness to accept the allegations contained in a lawsuit.....filed by a anti-abortion law firm mill.... representing a plaintiff who probably wants millions of dollars.....as being 100% true, accurate and/or correct.

They rarely are, and I bet in this case, that there will be quite a different story told by the defendants regarding what occurred once they have a chance to respond to the allegations. It will be interesting to see what the real facts are, as they are developed in the case. I'll bet things didn't play out exactly as alleged in the plaintiff's lawsuit.
Yeah, since we only have one side of the story, all we can do is guesstimate based upon the one side we know.

Of course, some people only care about people before they're born and after they turn 18 and can join the military. That time inbetween? Fuck 'em.
jbravo_123 is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 04:15 PM   #34
EXTXOILMAN
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

Quote:
I'm a bit perplexed at everyone's willingness to accept the allegations contained in a lawsuit.....filed by a anti-abortion law firm mill.... representing a plaintiff who probably wants millions of dollars.....as being 100% true, accurate and/or correct.

They rarely are, and I bet in this case, that there will be quite a different story told by the defendants regarding what occurred once they have a chance to respond to the allegations. It will be interesting to see what the real facts are, as they are developed in the case. I'll bet things didn't play out exactly as alleged in the plaintiff's lawsuit.
The same way you libtards are willing to accept the O'Blunder administrations' explanations for Benghazi, Fast & Furious, etc., etc., I guess??
EXTXOILMAN is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 04:31 PM   #35
timpage
Account Disabled

There have been hearings on these issues, with witnesses under oath responding to questions by the elected representatives that represent your viewpoint on the matter. You know, the ones who got their asses handed to them by Hillary Clinton and Eric Holder while blustering and posturing like the idiots they are.

It's not over with but each side has had a fair chance to publicly present their positions. So, no. Not the same thing. I don't expect you to understand that since you are obviously a fucking knuckledragging retard, but you can try to grasp it in the interest of fairness. Good luck.

Quote:
The same way you libtards are willing to accept the O'Blunder administrations' explanations for Benghazi, Fast & Furious, etc., etc., I guess??
Old 02-22-2013, 05:54 PM   #36
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
Come on WTF, knock off the lying. I said "nut cake" not case.
Boy what a liar I am! You said nut cake, I said nut case. potato, patato

Quote:
The policy you question is about abortion and not medical butchery. That is your claim.
If, and I can not stress if enough, what the lady claims is true, then it is a question about medical butchery, not abortion.

Quote:
Also when you use the word "seems" it leaves open the possibility of flyers. Meaning that not everyone is a nut cake with left wing tendencies but occassionally there is just an apolitical nut cake. Of course if you found a right wing nut "case" then I'm sure that you would specify just how rare that was. Wouldn't you?
Nut cakes/cases by their very nature are rare. If shootings were common, then we would call someone who didn't shoot another, a nut case/cake. What I said is that they come from both sides of the political spectrum. Only hypocrites can see it as a left/right issue.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 05:57 PM   #37
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Yeah, she decided she wanted it after the general anesthetic didn't materialize. Mother of the year, for sure.

Chick wanted an abortion...... unless the abortion hurts!

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 06:18 PM   #38
EXTXOILMAN
Valued Poster

Quote:
There have been hearings on these issues, with witnesses under oath responding to questions by the elected representatives that represent your viewpoint on the matter. You know, the ones who got their asses handed to them by Hillary Clinton and Eric Holder while blustering and posturing like the idiots they are.

It's not over with but each side has had a fair chance to publicly present their positions. So, no. Not the same thing. I don't expect you to understand that since you are obviously a fucking knuckledragging retard, but you can try to grasp it in the interest of fairness. Good luck.
Cite one complete, unequivocal answer that either one of those two gave the Congress. Also, whats the answer to where O'Blunder was on the night of Benghazi??
Old 02-22-2013, 06:25 PM   #39
JCM800
Ambassador

Encounters: 29

Quote:
FYI; Toby Maquire, Tom Hanks, Raquel Welch, Celine Dion, Jay-Z, David Geffen, R.K. Rowling, and Oprah were all born poor. Terrible what happened to them.
where's your born poor & stayed poor list at?
JCM800 is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 06:31 PM   #40
timpage
Account Disabled

Quote:
Cite one complete, unequivocal answer that either one of those two gave the Congress. Also, whats the answer to where O'Blunder was on the night of Benghazi??
You can parse the answers and shove each one of them up your ass. If your incompetent senators weren't smart enough to elicit incriminating responses from witnesses under oath and subject to cross-examination, then write a letter to your idiot senators who are so incompetent, or bereft of facts, that they can't get an answer that pleases you. Maybe the reason none of the dumbass questions that got asked didn't get the answers you hoped for is because there was no scandal, there was no intentional misconduct, there was no coverup. If you feel differently, then write your duly elected representative and bitch to them. They had their chance, they came away with shit.
Old 02-22-2013, 08:12 PM   #41
EXTXOILMAN
Valued Poster

Quote:
You can parse the answers and shove each one of them up your ass. If your incompetent senators weren't smart enough to elicit incriminating responses from witnesses under oath and subject to cross-examination, then write a letter to your idiot senators who are so incompetent, or bereft of facts, that they can't get an answer that pleases you. Maybe the reason none of the dumbass questions that got asked didn't get the answers you hoped for is because there was no scandal, there was no intentional misconduct, there was no coverup. If you feel differently, then write your duly elected representative and bitch to them. They had their chance, they came away with shit.
As I suspected, you've got nothing...
Old 02-22-2013, 08:36 PM   #42
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post

Chick wanted an abortion...... unless the abortion hurts!

Who's choice was it to make? Apparently you oppose a woman's right to choose. So I guess if a woman ever decides to have an abortion, she is no longer allowed to not have one, even if she doesn't want it.

The right to choose is the right to choose. If she changed her mind because it hurt too much, THAT IS HER RIGHT! Instead, you would FORCE her to have the abortion, EVEN THOUGH SHE DECIDED SHE DIDN'T WANT IT!

Don't fucking tell me again, any of you libtards, that you are pro-choice. It's obvious you are not. Fucking hypocrites.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 09:00 PM   #43
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67

Quote:
NAILED IT!

Well put Timpage.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 09:09 PM   #44
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

So because she filed a lawsuit because her rights were violated, the allegations are automatically lies? That's a pretty weak argument. If the judge or jury find out that the allegations are true, she deserves a large judgment. Her right to choose was violated. I think there should be criminal charges as well.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 09:18 PM   #45
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

How strange, people who believe in abortion do not believe in a GOD...
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women