Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70687
biomed162390
Yssup Rider60220
gman4453217
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48393
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41270
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35684
Mojojo33117

Old 08-18-2023, 09:09 AM   #31
golferguy55
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas McCain View Post
You obviously don't read the context of that man's posts in here. He's not a post whore, but his posts in this forum are pretty obvious that he is not a liberal. My suggestion is to pick something else that makes no sense if you want to insult him because you are definitely wrong about that false accusation. You must have missed that video on bitchute.
He obviously did miss the fact that I am the total opposite than what a liberal is. Guess that happens when you take everything as gospel that the tin foil hat brigade posts on the internet.
golferguy55 is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2023, 10:18 AM   #32
Levianon17
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by golferguy55 View Post
Afraid of what? Show me a link stating that 100% this fire was started by a laser. If you can't do this then it must have been started by the tin foil hat wearing brigade. And LMFAO me a liberal? I guess you must classify everyone who has a differing opinion than you do as a liberal huh?
You're afraid of any explanation outside of what the Media presents. So it's pretty easy to regard everything else as a Conspiracy Theory. I have a different opinion than you because I question everything and because of that I am a Conspiracy Theorist? What if a "Conspiracy Theory" later on turns up to be a fact where does that put you?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jT7EVUveMwk
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2023, 10:29 AM   #33
golferguy55
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levianon17 View Post
You're afraid of any explanation outside of what the Media presents. So it's pretty easy to regard everything else as a Conspiracy Theory. I have a different opinion than you because I question everything and because of that I am a Conspiracy Theorist? What if a "Conspiracy Theory" later on turns up to be a fact where does that put you?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jT7EVUveMwk

How about you post up you link showing as you said in another post that a laser started this fire. Even the clown on your you tube video stated they don't know how the fire started. So post up that link verifying what you said is true. I will patiently await your posting this link.
Old 08-18-2023, 12:46 PM   #34
Levianon17
BANNED

Quote:
How about you post up you link showing as you said in another post that a laser started this fire. Even the clown on your you tube video stated they don't know how the fire started. So post up that link verifying what you said is true. I will patiently await your posting this link.
I didn't say it was a Laser, I said it may have been similar to a Laser Possibly a MASER which is based on Microwaves. This could have been the case and even if it wasn't the Government isn't doing much for those people who have survived the carnage. A lot of the residence there who have spoke out suspect something fishy going on, as if the Government wanted this to take place. I wonder what gives them that idea?
Old 08-18-2023, 01:33 PM   #35
golferguy55
Valued Poster

Quote:
I didn't say it was a Laser, I said it may have been similar to a Laser Possibly a MASER which is based on Microwaves. This could have been the case and even if it wasn't the Government isn't doing much for those people who have survived the carnage. A lot of the residence there who have spoke out suspect something fishy going on, as if the Government wanted this to take place. I wonder what gives them that idea?

Check out your post #18. You stated that it was started by a direct energy weapon which is a laser or microwave. I guess that this part must have slipped thru huh? As I said post your link showing that this is what caused this fire or else just admit that you are pulling stuff from you know where. I will patiently await you posting the link.Also read your post #22 where you said it was caused by a DEW.
Old 08-18-2023, 02:08 PM   #36
Levianon17
BANNED

Quote:
Check out your post #18. You stated that it was started by a direct energy weapon which is a laser or microwave. I guess that this part must have slipped thru huh? As I said post your link showing that this is what caused this fire or else just admit that you are pulling stuff from you know where. I will patiently await you posting the link.Also read your post #22 where you said it was caused by a DEW.
You should go back and read them again. I specifically said MASER as a good possibility. MASERS are a form of Direct Energy Weapon and in MASERS they use Microwaves as the emitter. LASERS are light applications.
Old 08-18-2023, 02:15 PM   #37
golferguy55
Valued Poster

Quote:
You should go back and read them again. I specifically said MASER as a good possibility. MASERS are a form of Direct Energy Weapon and in MASERS they use Microwaves as the emitter. LASERS are light applications.
Go check out your post #22. But I am done going back and forth with you. You can't provide a link so that proves you are just parroting what has already been debunked on the internet. I sure hope that Reynolds does not run out of aluminum foil anytime soon.
Old 08-18-2023, 02:47 PM   #38
Levianon17
BANNED

Quote:
Go check out your post #22. But I am done going back and forth with you. You can't provide a link so that proves you are just parroting what has already been debunked on the internet. I sure hope that Reynolds does not run out of aluminum foil anytime soon.
I agree quit while you're ahead. Because aren't proving anything. This was not a natural occurrence even the locals there know it. So who are you to debunk anything?
Old 08-18-2023, 03:27 PM   #39
golferguy55
Valued Poster

Quote:
I agree quit while you're ahead. Because aren't proving anything. This was not a natural occurrence even the locals there know it. So who are you to debunk anything?

You debunked your own conspiracy theory. The fact that you can't provide a link backing up what you said just goes to show that you are doing nothing but parroting what has been debunked already.
Old 08-18-2023, 03:35 PM   #40
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Come on fellas. Don't waste points on your back and forth bickering. The OP is gone. Biden should never comment on anything unless he can read it from a teleprompter. And I think that pretty much sums it up for Ace's thread.

The End
Lucas McCain is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2023, 03:36 PM   #41
Levianon17
BANNED

Quote:
You debunked your own conspiracy theory. The fact that you can't provide a link backing up what you said just goes to show that you are doing nothing but parroting what has been debunked already.
well maybe it wasn't started by a DEW, but it certainly wasn't natural either. They say 80% of that Island is in ruins. locals say it looks like a bomb went off. No matter how ya slice it the Government has their finger prints on this one, debunk that.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/GxHrehg7dHv3/
Old 08-18-2023, 06:43 PM   #42
Salty Again
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas McCain View Post
Come on fellas. Don't waste points on your back and forth bickering. The OP is gone. Biden should never comment on anything unless he can read it from a teleprompter. And I think that pretty much sums it up for Ace's thread.

The End
... Lucas is correct here, mates... No need for silly points.

... Let's wait for more info before we ... uh ... bickker
over the cause. ...

#### Salty
Salty Again is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2023, 09:19 PM   #43
Levianon17
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salty Again View Post
... Lucas is correct here, mates... No need for silly points.

... Let's wait for more info before we ... uh ... bickker
over the cause. ...

#### Salty
The only additional info you'll hear is another body found.
Old 08-18-2023, 10:26 PM   #44
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by farmstud60 View Post
The answer is simple, it wasn't on a note card or teleprompter so Biden didn't know what to say.
Correct. He’s losing his mind, and unfortunately the progressives in his administration are calling the shots.
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2023, 10:33 PM   #45
Tigbitties38
BANNED

Doesn't anybody read any more? There has been a drought for 6-8 months so things are dry. There were high winds due to low pressure area and a hurricane. A natural cause would be lightening or volcanic in nature or some such. Power line issues have caused fires in the U.S. Exact cause has yet to be determined but I know it won't be determined on this board.

@3-4000 acres burned. I'm not sure how someone would come up with 80% destroyed but probably same way they didn't know Hawaii is mostly (not in order of percentage) cities, volcanic rock, and different types of vegetation (trees (which burn slower than ground cover) included along with a wide variety of native and invasive plants that all burn).

Since the materials needed to rebuild will need to be sent by ship, an assessment needs to be made to know what to send, and Hawaii is pretty close to BFE, it's going to take a while

This link shows maps of the damage and satellite imagery where fires are still burning. It also contains general information as well as some possible causes of the fire. Downed power lines are one of the suspects. There were very high winds. A low pressure area at one end and a hurricane at the other side of the island.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/weath...age-explained/

This link explains how the fire moved quickly.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/weath...rricane-winds/

This link shows why it wasn't a DEW. All the images cited by the conspiracy people aren't from Hawaii or the current time frame.
https://www.dw.com/en/fact-check-no-...ons/a-66556025

Since the last information that would be confirmed/discovered would be whether the government was involved or not and since I don't know who "they" are or where they are saying all these things, there is nothing to debunk (plus I would think if 80% of an island was in ruins it would have had to be one damn big bomb).

Quote:
well maybe it wasn't started by a DEW, but it certainly wasn't natural either. They say 80% of that Island is in ruins. locals say it looks like a bomb went off. No matter how ya slice it the Government has their finger prints on this one, debunk that.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/GxHrehg7dHv3/
Tigbitties38 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women