Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70680
biomed162376
Yssup Rider60215
gman4453217
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48392
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41262
CryptKicker37178
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35646
Mojojo33117

Old 07-30-2017, 06:56 AM   #31
chicagoboy
Ribbed, For Her Pleasure

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyinghi View Post
=Some drama queen just vilified me for helping a very nice girl.
The OP is referring to ilovethemgirls68. Relevant lincks:

Review: Bonnie Beautiful 2

Review: Beautiful Bonnie

If a hooker overcharges for a blow-job, which is the sucker, and which is the suckee?
chicagoboy is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2017, 07:06 AM   #32
Caligula1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 33

Flyinghi I think you are a good man.

But based on the mood here I agree that you do not have to Bragg of anything extra you paid the lady...you do it as you felt and forget about it...no need to be so detailed..

The reason being..

1. You put stress on the lady since she may not be able to get other clients due to the stigma
2. Most clients many not able to afford to pay what you were able to afford
3. Lastly the business scenario for this beautiful lady will not sustain...
4. As one gentleman taught me pay as advertised and a gift do not elaborate if you choose to since 99% do not get anything...

So enjoy life silently sir....
Caligula1 is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2017, 07:43 AM   #33
GlobeSpotter
Account Disabled

Encounters: 43

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexy.princess View Post
I'll accept the 4 year tuition for professional school. Extra in case I do decide to specialize would be nice.
Go love on Bernie Sanders.
GlobeSpotter is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2017, 08:05 AM   #34
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

Heh, he paid $1800 for flapjack titties and a pizza gut...awesome...

Based on that level of quality, I bet his jacuzzi is a kiddie pool with a hose in it, and he buys his "champaign" at Kroger...
Wakeup is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2017, 08:06 AM   #35
kerwil62
Valued Poster

Encounters: 89

LMAO!!! Funny ass thread!!

You pay a chick $1800 while another dude who can fuck better is grandfathered at $150. Sometimes he may even get the pussy for free. She ain't gonna tell you anything!

I guarantee you she will not be raising her rates for the grandfathered dude or anyone else that pays her regular rate, special rate, etc. She'll keep you on speed dial when she knows she needs/wants extra shit.

LMAO!!!!
kerwil62 is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2017, 08:07 AM   #36
NoTell
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

Looks like someone fell in LOVE!!!!
NoTell is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2017, 08:34 AM   #37
flyinghi
BANNED

Encounters: 16

I started this thread because this is why I tell certain girls to ignore the jerks. I don't care about the complaints. Bonnie is a nice girl and smart. I don't call her a hooker or complain about service. She's way out of your league. Years ago, I met someone who was badly abused and photographed by someone here. He posted the pictures of the abuse. She was physically ill, hurt, and ra--. Even tho she had a nice place, she stayed with me for 10 days after. Used my pool, chilled in the Jacuzzi. She quit. I'm sure most girls have had bad experiences. Some, quit because of the abuse or been robbed. I advise some to raise their prices to "price out" the cheap jerks. I also advise them about p411. When I talk with someone, how and where of our choosing, I enjoy the conversation. Some girls are pure business, others may be single moms trying to survive, others having fun. I met a girl who was wealthy. She did this for a short time for the thrill. Imagine the surprise when I ran into her, with her parents, at a social event.. Yes, I enjoy paying more because I can. It has nothing to do with their business mind, future, or anything. Unlike a previous post and stupid comment, when I go to a restraraunt I read my bill. Most, regularly add a tip to the cost. I have it removed because I tip based on service and attitude. Not, because I'm told to. I've known girls trying to go thru college. Yes, I've paid full tuition and living costs because they were nice girls doing this only to pay for school. They quit, graduated and have good jobs. I've taken one girl on trips and vacations. She also quit a long time ago. We're still friends with nothing in return. Everyone has a story. There's nothing wrong helping someone out of a bad situation and giving them a start in life. Especially, if they have kids. We just went thru 8 bad years of low economy, bad attitudes, racial crap, and more. Time to bring civility back and do what's good. I provide more when I want too. If asked 350 and I give 3,500, I'll do it because I want to, I can, and Don't care what some cheap jerk here complains about. But, everyones situation is different. Personally, I like talking with someone who can carry on an intelligent conversation too. I still have several friends I meet here or p411, that quit years ago. Call me a white knight. I dont care. Oh, I did have a girl steal a check, forge it, and cash it. Thank you to those who agree, don't care about those who complain. My point was made. Time to move on.
flyinghi is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2017, 08:57 AM   #38
Claire She Blows
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 175071
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
If, someone asks 350 and I give 1,800, that's my choice.
Oh hello
Claire She Blows is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2017, 09:42 AM   #39
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Quote:
I started this thread because this is why I tell certain girls to ignore the jerks. I don't care about the complaints. Bonnie is a nice girl and smart. I don't call her a hooker or complain about service. She's way out of your league. Years ago, I met someone who was badly abused and photographed by someone here. He posted the pictures of the abuse. She was physically ill, hurt, and ra--. Even tho she had a nice place, she stayed with me for 10 days after. Used my pool, chilled in the Jacuzzi. She quit. I'm sure most girls have had bad experiences. Some, quit because of the abuse or been robbed. I advise some to raise their prices to "price out" the cheap jerks. I also advise them about p411. When I talk with someone, how and where of our choosing, I enjoy the conversation. Some girls are pure business, others may be single moms trying to survive, others having fun. I met a girl who was wealthy. She did this for a short time for the thrill. Imagine the surprise when I ran into her, with her parents, at a social event.. Yes, I enjoy paying more because I can. It has nothing to do with their business mind, future, or anything. Unlike a previous post and stupid comment, when I go to a restraraunt I read my bill. Most, regularly add a tip to the cost. I have it removed because I tip based on service and attitude. Not, because I'm told to. I've known girls trying to go thru college. Yes, I've paid full tuition and living costs because they were nice girls doing this only to pay for school. They quit, graduated and have good jobs. I've taken one girl on trips and vacations. She also quit a long time ago. We're still friends with nothing in return. Everyone has a story. There's nothing wrong helping someone out of a bad situation and giving them a start in life. Especially, if they have kids. We just went thru 8 bad years of low economy, bad attitudes, racial crap, and more. Time to bring civility back and do what's good. I provide more when I want too. If asked 350 and I give 3,500, I'll do it because I want to, I can, and Don't care what some cheap jerk here complains about. But, everyones situation is different. Personally, I like talking with someone who can carry on an intelligent conversation too. I still have several friends I meet here or p411, that quit years ago. Call me a white knight. I dont care. Oh, I did have a girl steal a check, forge it, and cash it. Thank you to those who agree, don't care about those who complain. My point was made. Time to move on.

Your generosity has been duly noted. Why do you feel compelled to explain yourself, yet again?
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2017, 12:38 PM   #40
JohnnyYanks
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
... Personally, I like talking with someone who can carry on an intelligent conversation ...
How would you know?
JohnnyYanks is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2017, 12:41 PM   #41
JohnnyYanks
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
I started this thread because ...
Because you're laying bait for a certain prey, would be my best guess.

If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is. Stay away, girls.
JohnnyYanks is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2017, 12:45 PM   #42
flyinghi
BANNED

Encounters: 16

My point made again, this time by someone not in houston. There's always another comment by someone who obviously can't afford to help, and only criticizes those who choose to. Can't you guys learn to post without cut and pasting everything?? Time to end this thread.
flyinghi is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2017, 12:45 PM   #43
Prince Akeem Of Zamunda
Account Disabled

Encounters: 50

Quote:
You need to be more generous with paragraphs
Prince Akeem Of Zamunda is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2017, 01:05 PM   #44
Guest033019
Account Disabled

User ID: 408652
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by NubianPrince View Post
You need to be more generous with paragraphs
Lmao
Guest033019 is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2017, 01:31 PM   #45
kerwil62
Valued Poster

Encounters: 89

The OP should realize he can't save every hoe. Especially the one who stole, forged, and cashed one of his checks. But I'm sure he has fun trying!

Go ahead Big Money, do you!
kerwil62 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women