Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 260
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70672
biomed162316
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453215
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48375
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41213
CryptKicker37175
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 07-16-2012, 10:31 AM   #31
waverunner234
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe bloe View Post
Bullshit
Jealous?
waverunner234 is offline   Quote
Old 07-16-2012, 10:33 AM   #32
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by waverunner234 View Post
Jealous?
Nope
joe bloe is offline   Quote
Old 07-16-2012, 10:45 AM   #33
waverunner234
Valued Poster

Quote:
Nope
Just wondering, does it really make you feel happy that you maybe have health insurance while you know that a lot of people have none?

But you know, those people with no health insurance also get sick, just like you. You can go to a doctor, they can't.

Because it is too expensive to see a doctor and pay for medication.

People with no health insurance also get diabetics or cancer.

Do you realize what's going on?
Old 07-16-2012, 10:49 AM   #34
waverunner234
Valued Poster

Quote:
Just wondering, does it really make you feel happy that you maybe have health insurance while you know that a lot of people have none?

But you know, those people with no health insurance also get sick, just like you. You can go to a doctor, they can't.

Because it is too expensive to see a doctor and pay for medication.

People with no health insurance also get diabetics or cancer.

Do you realize what's going on?
Sorry, its a wrong move to put this on a Texas website.
It serves nothing in Texas.
People are too stupid to even understand it.
Old 07-16-2012, 10:56 AM   #35
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Bullshit

yeah, that too.
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 07-16-2012, 11:51 AM   #36
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Sorry, its a wrong move to put this on a Texas website.
It serves nothing in Texas.
People are too stupid to even understand it.
California is disintegrating. It literally has cities declaring bankruptsy. Texas is thriving. Thousands of people are moving out of California and moving to Texas. If Californians are so smart why is their state failing? You don't see Texans moving to California to find work.

The problem with you Californians is your arrogance. You're too proud to admit that your stupid policies have ruined your economy. You guys probably think the federal government will bail you out when push comes to shove. When Jerry Brown does finally demand that the feds pay California's debt, I hope president Romney tells him to pound sand.

If the big quake ever comes, and California slides in the ocean, the rest of the country will be better off. Good ridance.
Old 07-16-2012, 11:59 AM   #37
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
California is disintegrating. It literally has cities declaring bankruptsy. Texas is thriving. Thousands of people are moving out of California and moving to Texas. If Californians are so smart why is their state failing? You don't see Texans moving to California to find work.

The problem with you Californians is your arrogance. You're too proud to admit that your stupid policies have ruined your economy. You guys probably think the federal government will bail you out when push comes to shove. When Jerry Brown does finally demand that the feds pay California's debt, I hope president Romney tells him to pound sand.

If the big quake ever comes, and California slides in the ocean, the rest of the country will be better off. Good ridance.

damn it joe, stfu .. we really dont need to give anyone any ideas.

TEXAS SUCKS.... EVERYONE STAY RIGHT WHERE YOU ARE! DONT MOVE TO TEXAS!!

(see joe, like that)
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 07-16-2012, 12:16 PM   #38
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Hi Wave! How you doin'? It's hot here in Kansas, and we could use some rain. Other than that, all is well. Glad to see you posting. Have a nice day!
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 07-16-2012, 12:16 PM   #39
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7 View Post
damn it joe, stfu .. we really dont need to give anyone any ideas.

TEXAS SUCKS.... EVERYONE STAY RIGHT WHERE YOU ARE! DONT MOVE TO TEXAS!!

(see joe, like that)

I have to hand it to you CJ. That was almost funny. There used to be a bumper sticker on Colorado cars in the seventies that read: Welcome to Colorado, now go home.

So many people were moving to Colorado, that the natives thought the state was being ruined. At some point, we Texans may have to tell the rats, deserting the sinking ship known as California, that we can't take in any more. But for now, they're welcome, partly because they're also bringing their companies with them.
Old 07-16-2012, 12:24 PM   #40
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67

You know, you ought to check the demographics of the migration to Texas. Majority of them are uninsured and Medicaid eligible. We will enter the next biennium (that's how the Texas legislature budgets) with a projected $15 BILLION shortfall in Medicaid funding alone, thanks to the posturing by our jerkoff governor and lockstep legislature. (Don't forget, this is the same bunch of guys who were going to allow the State Board of Education to rewrite the textbooks without proper reference to Thomas Jefferson and any mention of Cesar Chavez ... thankfully they ran out of money and couldn't print the new books.)

The migration to Texas will not slow. But the state is doing NOTHING to accommodate the increase in population. Particularly in health care.

The flow of medical students has begun to slow down and since the Legislature has all but eliminated primary care residencies, we won't be having too many new doctors to handle the growing population. Since they eliminated the medical student loan repayment program, we'll see even more people in rural Texas having to drive hours to have their babies delivered because there won't be any doctors to treat them. This isn't about Obamacare, guys. This is about the most fucked up state health care system in America ... overseen by a legislature that budgeted the past two years of Medicaid and Children's Insurance on a projection of ZERO population growth. (Texas has grown by 5 million people in the past decade and continues to grow at a staggering rate.)

And Perry refused the billions in Federal Medicaid expansion funds that Texas taxpayers have already paid. YEE-FUCKING-HAW!

So yes, in terms of health care, NOBODY SUCKS WORSE THAN TEXAS.

On another note, I remember the famous Colorado bumper sticker from the 80s: "If God had intended Texans to ski, He would have made bullshit white."
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 07-16-2012, 12:37 PM   #41
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
You know, you ought to check the demographics of the migration to Texas. Majority of them are uninsured and Medicaid eligible. We will enter the next biennium (that's how the Texas legislature budgets) with a projected $15 BILLION shortfall in Medicaid funding alone, thanks to the posturing by our jerkoff governor and lockstep legislature. (Don't forget, this is the same bunch of guys who were going to allow the State Board of Education to rewrite the textbooks without proper reference to Thomas Jefferson and any mention of Cesar Chavez ... thankfully they ran out of money and couldn't print the new books.)

The migration to Texas will not slow. But the state is doing NOTHING to accommodate the increase in population. Particularly in health care.

The flow of medical students has begun to slow down and since the Legislature has all but eliminated primary care residencies, we won't be having too many new doctors to handle the growing population. Since they eliminated the medical student loan repayment program, we'll see even more people in rural Texas having to drive hours to have their babies delivered because there won't be any doctors to treat them. This isn't about Obamacare, guys. This is about the most fucked up state health care system in America ... overseen by a legislature that budgeted the past two years of Medicaid and Children's Insurance on a projection of ZERO population growth. (Texas has grown by 5 million people in the past decade and continues to grow at a staggering rate.)

And Perry refused the billions in Federal Medicaid expansion funds that Texas taxpayers have already paid. YEE-FUCKING-HAW!

So yes, in terms of health care, NOBODY SUCKS WORSE THAN TEXAS.

On another note, I remember the famous Colorado bumper sticker from the 80s: "If God had intended Texans to ski, He would have made bullshit white."
Why don't you move to California? I volunteer to help you pack.
Old 07-16-2012, 01:55 PM   #42
waverunner234
Valued Poster

Quote:

I have news for you stupid fool!

I don't make the policies

I have nothing to do with them, but a fact is I do thrive in CA away from TX and I know that some people from CA have moved to TX but I've never heard that they are happy to be there. Maybe they moved there because they needed a job?
Fortunately I have better opportunities here.

I've never heard anyone saying: I love to live in El Paso, except Mexicans with family there.
Old 07-16-2012, 02:00 PM   #43
waverunner234
Valued Poster

Quote:

I almost forgot to say

President Romney?

See how blind your are?

What were the last numbers? Obama 7 points ahead of Romney?
Something like that

Like I said: stupid fool.
Old 07-16-2012, 02:05 PM   #44
waverunner234
Valued Poster

And living in a state were a fool and ridiculous figure like Rick Perry is Governor?
Fact that he's elected speaks for Texans

God I'm glad I don't live there anymore.
Old 07-16-2012, 02:08 PM   #45
waverunner234
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Hi Wave! How you doin'? It's hot here in Kansas, and we could use some rain. Other than that, all is well. Glad to see you posting. Have a nice day!
Hi COG

Believe it or not, we had a bit of rain 2 days ago, that never happens in July.
Summer is just starting here and contrary to Texas, it is very pleasant here in the summer.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women