Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > Coed Discussions - Upstate New York
test
Coed Discussions - Upstate New York Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70764
biomed163044
Yssup Rider60668
gman4453279
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48597
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42388
CryptKicker37204
The_Waco_Kid36792
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 06-04-2012, 10:56 AM   #31
Guest091813
Account Disabled

User ID: 2752
My ECCIE Reviews

instead of attacking us..perhaps you should go to the person that took those pics and posted those pics and attack that person...I in no way have or had anything to do with pics of her being taken or posted...then you should go to chloe and ask her why she would put herself in a situation to have those pics taken...

I understand you wanna get down to the bottom of this..however your attacking the wrong folks here...I helped her when she asked and explained to her
what to do..
if she has yet to do this..it is her deal..not mine..not osd's...

ufb.....
Guest091813 is offline   Quote
Old 06-04-2012, 10:58 AM   #32
Guest060614
Account Disabled

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by anita germane View Post

and as far as making rude comments about my figure..go right ahead..cuz baby boy ima looking seriously fine right now..ijs...

im not sure why you would bring me into this..but okay...lol
Nothing personal, just needed a provider example. So you are ok with a random picture of yourself being posted in any forum?
Guest060614 is offline   Quote
Old 06-04-2012, 11:02 AM   #33
Guest091813
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by armortib View Post
Nothing personal, just needed a provider example. So you are ok with a random picture of yourself being posted in any forum?
oh really..okay..hahahhahah i was born in the morning however it wasnt yesterday morning...

ufb...
Old 06-04-2012, 11:02 AM   #34
Guest091813
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

i believe i already commented like 5 different times about pics being posted..did ya happen to read it at all??
or do you have tunnel vision?

ufb!!!
Old 06-04-2012, 11:05 AM   #35
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

he just wants to force local mods to call in CC or higher. Local mods have answered. and it is the answer.
offshoredrilling is offline   Quote
Old 06-04-2012, 11:09 AM   #36
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

well I off, see ya. will read after 2 AM
offshoredrilling is offline   Quote
Old 06-04-2012, 11:21 AM   #37
Guest060614
Account Disabled

I am truly not attacking anyone and I didn't think this question would be that hard to answer with certainty. Is there a written policy on posting pictures of board members and if so what is it?
Old 06-04-2012, 11:43 AM   #38
brutusbluto
Ambassador

Encounters: 3

Here is a more clear answer for you, thanks for making me earn my $0 paycheck lol

Guideline #9 - No form of private communications between members are to be posted in our forums. This includes the contents of emails, PMs, IMs, private chat logs, privately shared images, etc. This is an invasion of another's privacy and will not be allowed.
brutusbluto is offline   Quote
Old 06-04-2012, 11:45 AM   #39
jokacz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 44

#5 - Outing or threats of outing are taken seriously. Membership here is anonymous and for the privacy of our members it will remain that way. That means any effort or attempt to connect a person's real world information to their username on this board will be dealt with swiftly and harshly. This includes real names, employment, medical info, addresses past or present, images, criminal or driving record, etc. We expect everyone who participates here to respect and go to great lengths to protect the anonymity and privacy of one another. Reckless disregard or accidental outing will also be taken very seriously.
jokacz is offline   Quote
Old 06-04-2012, 11:48 AM   #40
elgin1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Chloe: you are right it is not funny to be outed. For the majority of us this is a very private hobby that we do not want to share with most of our friends and especially our families. I have not been to a M&G and now that I know pictures were/are taken I won't likely go to one. I do realize with cell phones a picture is too easily taken and recordings too easily made. Everyone needs to be careful and know that you are probably being recorded or photographed on a regular basis.
elgin1 is offline   Quote
Old 06-04-2012, 11:59 AM   #41
rooster
Sick up and fed....

Encounters: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by armortib View Post
I am truly not attacking anyone and I didn't think this question would be that hard to answer with certainty. Is there a written policy on posting pictures of board members and if so what is it?
You have all of the access to forum rules and guidelines that we have. If you need help finding them, just ask.

So, like jokacz already pointed out there is a rule about "outing." That pretty much covers it for me. Here it is again:

"#5 - Outing or threats of outing are taken seriously. Membership here is anonymous and for the privacy of our members it will remain that way. That means any effort or attempt to connect a person's real world information to their username on this board will be dealt with swiftly and harshly. This includes real names, employment, medical info, addresses past or present, images, criminal or driving record, etc. We expect everyone who participates here to respect and go to great lengths to protect the anonymity and privacy of one another. Reckless disregard or accidental outing will also be taken very seriously."

Notice that the word "images" IS used above. Now, IMHO, this does not mean that you cannot post an image of someone. But it better not be one that contains unique information that could be used to identify that person unless you have their permission. Probably the only exception here is if it was posted publicly somewhere else like their in their "Showcase" or on BP.

There is room for discretion and interpretation. And there is also common courtesy and respect. Quite often, the members on here do a GREAT job of self-policing this policy. I have seen many threads where members post pics and they are instantly questioned by other members about whether they have that person's permission. And if there is any question, it comes down. Fast. Often at the request of the original poster. Those of you with experience on this board know this to be true.

The Mods are not here to scrutinize every post and bounce it against all of the rules. We have to rely on you to let us know if there are potential problems. And many of you take this quite seriously and are a huge help to us with this kind of thing. 9 times out of 10, when you see a Mod take action in a post, it is because of something reported or suggested by a regular member. Because they care (and I am not being sarcastic).

Too much has probably been made of this. Again, those who know this board know that this is not much of a problem. The "recent events" that started all of this debate were pretty much unique. They are not likely to happen again (THANK GOD!).
rooster is offline   Quote
Old 06-04-2012, 12:06 PM   #42
rooster
Sick up and fed....

Encounters: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by elgin1 View Post
.....I have not been to a M&G and now that I know pictures were/are taken I won't likely go to one.
STOP!! This is exactly the kind of post that causes these threads to become so crazy. You have taken a couple of statements out of context from other posts and presented them as fact.

NO PICS WERE TAKEN OF ANYONE AT ANY M&G I HAVE BEEN TOO!
rooster is offline   Quote
Old 06-04-2012, 01:51 PM   #43
Guest060614
Account Disabled

Thanks for input Rooster and BB. While I realize that the mods can't be everywhere, I'd sleep better at night knowing that the mods of private forums (mens room, powder puff and spider hole) would lean more to deleting photos then keeping up photos that could help out someone.

Based on what was posted above, I find it difficult to believe that a member would (after going to the trouble of finding out about a picture on a forum you don't have access to) has to do more than contact a local mod (who should forward the request to a higher mod if needed)to protect his or her identity. Maybe, just maybe the rules should be changed so that an individual's picture can't be posted in a forum that the individual does not have access to.
Old 06-04-2012, 02:18 PM   #44
vern0064
Account Disabled

Encounters: 32

Fat-Men-Pictures.jpg

So since everyone wants photos heres one of me boating last weekend!!
vern0064 is offline   Quote
Old 06-04-2012, 02:26 PM   #45
guest042413-2
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by brutusbluto View Post
Guideline #9 - No form of private communications between members are to be posted in our forums. This includes the contents of emails, PMs, IMs, private chat logs, privately shared images, etc. This is an invasion of another's privacy and will not be allowed.
It's probably a good idea to never post a picture of anyone in the hobby. I've seen reposting of pictures from other public websites cause shitstorms.

Think before you link...or...Don't drink and link.
guest042413-2 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women