Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 260
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70672
biomed162316
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453215
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48374
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41213
CryptKicker37175
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 08-23-2012, 12:52 PM   #31
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
It's spelled "Dewey". Thomas Dewey. You can't even be a moron right.
You're wrong. He's a perfect moron. That IS how a moron spells Dewey!
joe bloe is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2012, 12:58 PM   #32
LovingKayla
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 50897
My ECCIE Reviews

You Obama guys should be aware of a rather huge difference between y'all and everyone else that's voting ANYONE but Obama... We will hold romneys feet to the fire just as hard as Obama.

There won't be any such thing as romneyzombies. He's got a hard road ahead of him as president because we aren't on anyone's side but truth. If he screws up, we will probably be the first to bitch.

I've looked at every poll out there and both camps research says, if the election were today, Romney would win.

Btw on that tax thing everyone seems to love, I looked this up after I got a pm on it. Romney gives between 20-30% to charity. That would put his "outgoing to taxes and humanity right about where most of us are. Obama/Biden have given less than 3% combined. I'm not down on them because I believe folks should be able to spend their money as they choose, but doesn't it seem a tad two faced?
LovingKayla is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2012, 01:29 PM   #33
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovingKayla View Post
You Obama guys should be aware of a rather huge difference between y'all and everyone else that's voting ANYONE but Obama... We will hold romneys feet to the fire just as hard as Obama.

There won't be any such thing as romneyzombies. He's got a hard road ahead of him as president because we aren't on anyone's side but truth. If he screws up, we will probably be the first to bitch.

I've looked at every poll out there and both camps research says, if the election were today, Romney would win.

Btw on that tax thing everyone seems to love, I looked this up after I got a pm on it. Romney gives between 20-30% to charity. That would put his "outgoing to taxes and humanity right about where most of us are. Obama/Biden have given less than 3% combined. I'm not down on them because I believe folks should be able to spend their money as they choose, but doesn't it seem a tad two faced?

http://nation.foxnews.com/mitt-romne...#ixzz1kPYR0idq
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2012, 01:41 PM   #34
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovingKayla View Post

Most liberals give very little to charity because they don't go to church and consequently don't give to the church. Liberals believe it's the government's job to take care of the poor, so they don't feel obligated to give to private charity.

Dick Cheney is supposed to be some sort of monster, according to liberals. Cheney gives millions to charity. When he left Halliburton, he gave several million to charity.
Old 08-23-2012, 01:55 PM   #35
CJ7
Valued Poster

shotgun dick should give to charity

then kiss america on the lips after the fucking he gave us
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2012, 02:03 PM   #36
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7 View Post
shotgun dick should give to charity

then kiss america on the lips after the fucking he gave us
Thank you for your thoughful comments, insightful as always.
Old 08-23-2012, 02:52 PM   #37
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe bloe View Post
Thank you for your thoughful comments, insightful as always.

glad I could help you out
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2012, 03:29 PM   #38
NiceGuy53
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

CBJ7 are we to assume that you agree that Romney gives a much larger percentage of his income to charity than Obama? This is exactly what the link that you posted shows. So, you agree with LovingKayla?
NiceGuy53 is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2012, 03:36 PM   #39
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28
Default 75 Days and Counting Down,,,tick, tick, tick

Here is what the electoral map blow out looks like according to the U of Colorado prediction....

Sweet, isn't it ?

Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2012, 03:41 PM   #40
joe bloe
Valued Poster

It looks like a blood bath for the Dimos! It's a shame cows can't vote.
Old 08-23-2012, 03:46 PM   #41
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiceGuy53 View Post
CBJ7 are we to assume that you agree that Romney gives a much larger percentage of his income to charity than Obama? This is exactly what the link that you posted shows. So, you agree with LovingKayla?
not at all

a self proclaimed intellectual such as yourself cant figure out the percentages posted by fox vs the percentages kayla posted after she said she checked the percentages again?

shame that
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2012, 03:51 PM   #42
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Who did Obama give that money to? I'm guessing most of Romney's giving was to the Mormon Church. But that's just a guess. Still, if either of them is going to claim generosity, I'd like to know where it went.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2012, 03:53 PM   #43
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Who did Obama give that money to? I'm guessing most of Romney's giving was to the Mormon Church. But that's just a guess. Still, if either of them is going to claim generosity, I'd like to know where it went.

in either case it should say in the tax return, no?
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2012, 04:00 PM   #44
NiceGuy53
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Quote:
not at all

a self proclaimed intellectual such as yourself cant figure out the percentages posted by fox vs the percentages kayla posted after she said she checked the percentages again?

shame that
You really are hopeless! Have a nice day.
NiceGuy53 is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2012, 04:10 PM   #45
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
in either case it should say in the tax return, no?
Would the tax return provide the detail, or just the line item amount? What do Obama's tax returns say? That will let us know.

And yes, I'd like to see Romney's tax returns, almost as much as I'd like to see Obama's college records. I've already said that, haven't I? Yes, several times.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women