Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 374
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 272
George Spelvin 257
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70641
biomed162100
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453187
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48273
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41212
CryptKicker37162
Mokoa36490
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 06-01-2014, 10:59 AM   #31
str8.2.bbbj
Premium Access

Encounters: 23

As a former sailor, I've been around the world 3.5 times. And I can honestly say that no place is as racist as America...bar none.

But it's racism on every side. I'm pretty racist myself (against humans in general). Americans are pretty separated in everything from religion to sports to sex. And it's not even color. It's beliefs, sexual orientation, education, politics (remember when people could believe differently and be civil?)...everything. No matter what it is, Americans can find someone to hate. I would say that it's "sad", but it just is what it is.
str8.2.bbbj is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2014, 11:03 AM   #32
!VI!
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 190350
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by str8.2.bbbj View Post
As a former sailor, I've been around the world 3.5 times. And I can honestly say that no place is as racist as America...bar none.

But it's racism on every side. I'm pretty racist myself (against humans in general). Americans are pretty separated in everything from religion to sports to sex. And it's not even color. It's beliefs, sexual orientation, education, politics (remember when people could believe differently and be civil?)...everything. No matter what it is, Americans can find someone to hate. I would say that it's "sad", but it just is what it is.
as usual he is right... but there is a super thread, so guess this topic is done

imho i just feel, that with so many types of people in the world to try to draw a line, in something that has SO MANY SHADES OF GREY.... i've meet people who look white but are 75% AA or look AA but are 50% white, asian, hispanic etc.

so where is the line drawn for african americans? since there are reasons?

how much AA can a person have to be considered not AA? 80-20.... 20-80? does it just come down to .... this guy looks like a could have AA in him?

biggest question is, sorry to sound rude how black is too black?

someone i know in this hobby pretty well is a dark male, but he is not black? how do you consider that
!VI! is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2014, 11:21 AM   #33
Guest060214
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by str8.2.bbbj View Post

There is a reason it may appear that way.

America is the most diverse country in the world. What other country has mixed so many different races, cultures, beliefs and politics into one bag under freedom?

That makes America the least racist country in the world.

Your truth and reality is what you want it to be and what you want to see..

Just got back from Peru & Colombia. Didn't see many Gringos at all. The anti-white, anti-American, anti-el-gringo attitude was extremely obvious from the population. But I still love Latin America and its people..
Guest060214 is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2014, 11:25 AM   #34
pwood
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wulf_Princess View Post
lol wait are you saying that the uses of ebonics is limited by race?
My extensive research has shown that 80% of people using Ebonics have been men and women who are African American.

All BS aside if you came across a provides ad which states she does not see men who speak Ebonics you would be screaming racism!
pwood is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2014, 11:28 AM   #35
!VI!
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 190350
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by pwood View Post
My extensive research has shown that 80% of people using Ebonics have been men and women who are African American.

All BS aside if you came across a provides ad which states she does not see men who speak Ebonics you would be screaming racism!

not at all, infact i'd be in full support of that

because that comes down to being professional, to set p a business meeting
!VI! is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2014, 11:30 AM   #36
Mavs fan
Premium Access

Encounters: 60

If you are a racist, don't admit it! They will take away your NBA Franchise. Seriously, it is mostly a Pimp thing IMHO. I see AA providers. My choice. But if someone wants to be a racist, it is their right. If they want to worship Satan and masturbate to Hitler documentaries, it is their right. This is a free country and people can think and do what they wish as long as they don't infringe on someone else's rights. All you can do is control yourself and influence your children to be good people while they are under your protection. Racism is learned. Usually from parents. If you don't believe it, watch toddlers when they are around children of other races. They could give a fuck less if they are white and another kid is black. They just see another little person that they want to be friends with.
Mavs fan is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2014, 11:38 AM   #37
Mavs fan
Premium Access

Hey Str8, How can you say America is more racist and intolerant than Muslim Nations that think it is ok to kill Christians because of their beliefs. How about Germans that killed millions of Jews, gypsies, mentally ill, gays etc. That was a ridiculous statement. If you don't like America, Ill buy you a one way plane ticket to anywhere you want to go.
Old 06-01-2014, 11:46 AM   #38
Guest060214
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mavs fan View Post
If you are a racist, don't admit it! They will take away your NBA Franchise.
LOL! Actually Donald is a good example of how a system works against racism in America's society.

We all see those signs, "we reserve the right to refuse service to anyone". Yup, they can, as long as they do not violate any discrimination law in doing so. They cannot refuse service based upon race which is what some provider ads do.

This "profession" being what it is, becomes a grey area, an NBA policy is still not legal and it is morally wrong in my opinion. But how would someone attempt to force that to change? A federal discrimination lawsuit against a provider? It's a possibility, but not a probability....lol
Guest060214 is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2014, 11:48 AM   #39
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

Hey, Jules! Sit down over there, shut the HELL up, look pretty and wait for me to fucking call you!!

But seriously, though. In defense of these NBA chicks, I know how black guys act. I hang around these fools, sometimes more than I care to. in many of their minds, some, not all, pussy only exists for them to pound into (even if it's not her preferred method of going about it), leave a 'donation' into, and go away. Black or white, women are women to them. Not even women, actually. B-word, H-word (or W-word...depending on your preferred spelling), trick, chicken head, or whatever other colloquial derogatory of fashion today. It deeply saddens me that the majority of this group makes no effort to shine the whole in a better light.

Look at it from a 120-pound female perspective. Why WOULD you want to fuck with a 'n-a' who MIGHT have a 10-inch dick that he uses as a weapon, who MIGHT'VE just gotten out of the pen, who MIGHT have 4 baby mamas that he's not helping out, who MIGHT leave you sore for 3 days and tried to stiff you on the donation? Who wants to go through that shit, just to be nice to 2-3 black guys that are cool on Eccie?

I try to separate myself from that potential impression. I've seen girls that 'don't see black guys', not all, but a few. I'm proud to say that I think most of the ones I've seen are glad they decided to give me a chance, to which I'm grateful. Now, they still keep 'No AA/black guys' in their ads, but that's our lil wink-wink.

Just like many other things in this world, black guys just have to be a bit a smarter on how they go about in the hobby.
Randall Creed is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2014, 12:04 PM   #40
DarkeyKong
Account Disabled

Encounters: 56

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wulf_Princess View Post
During the last 30 days, i have actually been looking and researching many different providers, and studying many hobbiest from different sites.

I have see that over 80% of "ladies" have a no AA policy... and then proceeds to attempt to save face by saying "nothing personal just preference"

then i saw this .... i do not cater to african americans or clients that have oks from aa providers sorry .. < what the actual hell...

it's gotten to point to where people are making pictures and posting them just to say "no black guys".... then it gets better, i researched some of the "Pimp Tags" (the tattoos pimps give their girls to mark territory" .... Over half of these people have AA PIMPS!

The thing i don't understand is .... are the people in this country still so ignorant that we base a humans values on how much sun their skin is designed to take? But on the other side of the fence, MOST of the AA males or Females that have contacted me in past 30 days, excluding people from P411 and TER (so eccie is on the list) have been RATCHET AS HELL!

so to put all of this into context....

Saying NO AA, no matter how you WANT to see it, it's Racist period end of that topic... you can polish it as much as you want it is, what it is....

to all the AA me that are bitching ad moaning about all the NBA policies but then proceeds to GIVE PEOPLE REASONS TO HAVE THEM! Fix you own issues and stop adding to the damn problem....

To be honest i have meet more ASSHOLE and scheming White males from ECCIE then any other race on ANY OTHER SITE! .... stupidity is not only immortal.... it's blind....

don't choose you clientele by something they can't control, judge them based on WHO they are not what they are....

I am an American Soldier.
I am a warrior and a member of a team.
I serve the people of the United States, and live the Army Values.

(ALL people)

have a good one trolls.... C.L.J
I am AA, this is the hobby, get over it, everyone has a right to conduct business and themselves in the way they choose. There is no point to gripe about it. Oh you don't see AA? FUCK IT, move on. There are plenty of fish of all shapes sizes colors etc.....One thing no one can complain about in the Dallas hobby scene is a lack of or limited anything. Take all of the feelings out of it and have a good time. There are multiple Yes answers for every No.
DarkeyKong is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2014, 12:20 PM   #41
Mavs fan
Premium Access

Dongeykong, couldn't agree more.
Old 06-01-2014, 12:27 PM   #42
thechocolatebanana
Valued Poster

Default Hard realities

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mavs fan View Post
If you are a racist, don't admit it! They will take away your NBA Franchise. Seriously, it is mostly a Pimp thing IMHO. I see AA providers. My choice. But if someone wants to be a racist, it is their right. If they want to worship Satan and masturbate to Hitler documentaries, it is their right. This is a free country and people can think and do what they wish as long as they don't infringe on someone else's rights. All you can do is control yourself and influence your children to be good people while they are under your protection. Racism is learned. Usually from parents. If you don't believe it, watch toddlers when they are around children of other races. They could give a fuck less if they are white and another kid is black. They just see another little person that they want to be friends with.
I'm 63, spent my early childhood in California, teenage through adulthood in Louisiana before coming to Texas. Early exposure and cultural conditioning gave me a strong liking for white girls/ladies. If I'd expressed that early on coming up in Louisiana, I might not even be alive today. But through all the things I've ever experienced: beer cans tossed out windows, racial chants, signs over the doors and windows, disparaging racial jokes - one thing cut into me like nothing else to this very day. I pulled up at country store outside of Dallas and a lady - Caucasian - had just gotten out of her car to go inside ahead of me leaving her little girl about 5 or 6 years old in the car. When I opened my door to get out, the little girl looked over at me and the hatred in her eyes was so intense that it caught me by surprise. She hit the door locks and mumbled something at me, scowling the whole time I walked away to the store. I was actually shaken and hurt that a child could have that much hate inside them. Children don't have and carry that kind of hatred in them. It's learned and taught.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rambro Creed View Post
Hey, Jules! Sit down over there, shut the HELL up, look pretty and wait for me to fucking call you!!

But seriously, though. In defense of these NBA chicks, I know how black guys act. I hang around these fools, sometimes more than I care to. in many of their minds, some, not all, pussy only exists for them to pound into (even if it's not her preferred method of going about it), leave a 'donation' into, and go away. Black or white, women are women to them. Not even women, actually. B-word, H-word (or W-word...depending on your preferred spelling), trick, chicken head, or whatever other colloquial derogatory of fashion today. It deeply saddens me that the majority of this group makes no effort to shine the whole in a better light.

Look at it from a 120-pound female perspective. Why WOULD you want to fuck with a 'n-a' who MIGHT have a 10-inch dick that he uses as a weapon, who MIGHT'VE just gotten out of the pen, who MIGHT have 4 baby mamas that he's not helping out, who MIGHT leave you sore for 3 days and tried to stiff you on the donation? Who wants to go through that shit, just to be nice to 2-3 black guys that are cool on Eccie?

I try to separate myself from that potential impression. I've seen girls that 'don't see black guys', not all, but a few. I'm proud to say that I think most of the ones I've seen are glad they decided to give me a chance, to which I'm grateful. Now, they still keep 'No AA/black guys' in their ads, but that's our lil wink-wink.

Just like many other things in this world, black guys just have to be a bit a smarter on how they go about in the hobby.
THAT was intense!! And unfortunately too much of it had some strong truth in it. There are far too many of 'us' - black men - who perfectly portray the ugly stereotype that buries the rest of 'us' in it. I vaguely recall another highly charged thread where a provider or two said something similar in that too many black guys treated them simply as 'tough steak' meant to pounded and tenderized, nothing more than that. I know it's all illusion here, but if that's the attitude a guy - black or white - brings BCD, why shouldn't a lady say 'NO' and refuse service.

But the bitches and ho's philosophy is not confined to the hobby world. It's seeped into much of the younger generation of younger men though it seems to be much more prevalent in black society than others. ALL women are seen as multi-hole targets to be banged and tossed aside. I just hate it's affecting decent guys and the way they are perceived and discriminated against because of it.

I can't say I'm unaffected by seeing 'NO AA' or 'Sorry, I do not see black men' but if it's from a fear of business loss or personal prejudice, it is what it is. There are some fine ladies on this board of all races who will greet me with open arms.... or legs.
thechocolatebanana is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2014, 12:31 PM   #43
guest012815-1
Premium Access

Encounters: 47

No one seems to want to put it out there for fear of backlash but here it is.
90% of the African American Pimps do Not allow other blacks to see their girls.
Worried about their Game and another Pimp running off with them.
So call me what you want but first thing I think when I see a no NBA policy. Is Management
guest012815-1 is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2014, 12:39 PM   #44
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

To me that's still dumb of them. Pimps should know who other pimps are, or at least have an idea. If you can't figure out who your enemies are, then everyone is potentially your enemy.

What if a white pimp steals their girl or rob his stable or whatever (I don't know what the process is), would that be not as bad?

You mean to tell me there's no 'pimp code', where you don't jack each other's stable? Like a biker. One biker won't steal another biker's helmet, which is why they can leave their helmet on their bikes when they go inside. That'd be BREAKING THE CODE. Don't pimps have a similar code, or no?

I'm just asking.
Randall Creed is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2014, 01:14 PM   #45
thechocolatebanana
Valued Poster

Yep... whoop! There it is. It's dumb, always has been. Fear of another black pimp/guys talk & ding-a-ling taking her away. All the while those of other races with the means and the cash and the education, laying that tongue and ding-a-ling send them to the roof are seen as no threat. STOOPIDER than stupid....
thechocolatebanana is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women