Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70705
biomed162518
Yssup Rider60329
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48427
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41466
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35836
Mojojo33117

Old 08-02-2022, 10:57 PM   #31
VENUSNOVA
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 10675
My ECCIE Reviews

Mietk nice to see you back, it was 8pm in my world ...!
He's back oh let the games begin
VENUSNOVA is offline   Quote
Old 08-03-2022, 05:36 AM   #32
ICU 812
BANNED

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceddaddy View Post
I have the same handle still.
"#metoo" same handle since 2006.

And that was my first forasyt into the Hobby World with Sable. She soon changed her Hobby name to Katharine Butler, and I saw he four more times till she moved to Abq. New Mexico.

Venus: Tell your friend that "old" just means you have fewer obligations to spend money on and more time to Hobby with the resources you have.
ICU 812 is offline   Quote
Old 08-03-2022, 08:28 AM   #33
notanewbie
Premium Access

Encounters: 102

Quote:
Originally Posted by mietk View Post

Props to notanewbie, always a legend in my book

quoted for prosperity

I just did things a little different. lol

Holla at me...we can do that lunch
notanewbie is offline   Quote
Old 08-03-2022, 11:08 AM   #34
latinluvr465
Premium Access

Encounters: 79

Damn. You guys had it made. I had to resort to putting personal ads in the Dallas Observer and/or sticking my Johnson through a knothole and hoping for the best.
latinluvr465 is online now   Quote
Old 08-03-2022, 03:44 PM   #35
DEAR_JOHN
Valued Poster

I joined in 1999 after meeting some people on newsgroup names Alt.Sex.Prostitution.Discussio ns and there was some sort of delphi group that had review areas. I can't speak for the rest of you, but I did feel bulletproof back then, however 25% of me knew the end could come. To be honest, the hobby stuff was all out there in websites, magazines at strip clubs, etc. We had to know that if push came to shove, every review we wrote was like shooting the finger at law enforcement.

Between Juniors, Chalinos, and most especially Wildflowers, I never needed anything more than to see the schedule and give them a call and set up a date and time. I also spent time in Reynosa, Nuevo Laredo, Tijuana, and Costa Rica and had some wild times there. Along with those places, we really had some fun at Hollywood/Shanghai managed by Chasity. Things could really get wild at her place!

I was lucky health wise that nothing ever happened. About socials, I made most of them, fortunately for me, my last social was the one before the bust at the next social. We also had a mixed hobbyist/provider softball team in which we got to know people as normal people and not people in the hobby.

One thing, besides all this stuff are memories, is the amount of good friends I had that passed away. Obeying site rules I won't name names, but I lost some good hobby friends, both male and female

During those years, I must've lived 3 lives worth of sexual fun and to this date I don't regret any of it. About being bullet proof, I really did until I got some PM's telling me that several places got busted, and to this day this disturbs me and the idea of the owners of these places being in orange jumpsuits and handcuffs, especially one lady owner who I still love as a sister, got busted.
DEAR_JOHN is online now   Quote
Old 08-03-2022, 04:16 PM   #36
kerwil62
Valued Poster

Encounters: 89

Joined ASPD in 2002.

Went to a couple of socials in Austin and San Antonio and they were alright. But the absolute BEST social I went to was in the summer of 2003 here in Houston. A few of you had to be there. Man that social was so off the chain!

Houston had it going on back then.
kerwil62 is offline   Quote
Old 08-03-2022, 05:31 PM   #37
O'Mike
Premium Access

Encounters: 55

Who were the guys checking you in that always had a fine selection of cigars at the venue?

This of course was back in the days where you could smoke indoors at those sort of things.

O'Mike is offline   Quote
Old 08-03-2022, 06:34 PM   #38
bbkid
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by O'Mike View Post
bbkid, did we really know how good we had it with Escapes, Elite, and the others?? I know I did not and thought it was always going to be that way.
No sir, we had NO idea how good it was. Being able to go to Escapes, Wildflowers, or just calling Junior and be with a fine looking lady within an hour or so was unbelievable. I, too, just took it for granted and thought it would always be like this.
bbkid is offline   Quote
Old 08-03-2022, 06:42 PM   #39
sharkman29
Premium Access

Encounters: 255

I came in after the Escape era. But I did love the socials back then. The bust did kill them but the ones before that were great.
sharkman29 is online now   Quote
Old 08-04-2022, 04:16 AM   #40
DEAR_JOHN
Valued Poster

Everybody now and then got pissed off about something. Here is a short clip. For those who don't know, some people called aspd the 'p'.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8l3g3dk0_sw&t=96s
DEAR_JOHN is online now   Quote
Old 08-04-2022, 05:19 AM   #41
VENUSNOVA
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 10675
My ECCIE Reviews

That is fucking hilarious lol!
VENUSNOVA is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2022, 05:55 AM   #42
ICU 812
BANNED

Encounters: 15

Yeah, the socials. Never made one myself. Wanted to, but the evening events were out of the question, and I could never get on the list for an afternoon gathering. Then came the Christmas social in 2010 . . .and with the passing of the ASPD owner in that aftermath the site and the scene was dead or forever altered . . .from my prospective anyway.

Eccie is what we have now and it is good, but the laws against internet advertising have really delt the Hobby a blow in my book. Gotta find an off-shore server or service to fix that.

Course, the whole scene has changed too . . .in Houston anyway. Back in the 1990s, every aspect of the Hobby seemed wide open, from the SW tracks on South Mail and T-Road, though the anything-goes action inside strip clubs, the walk-in Studios and the Indy scene . . .all were on-going and pretty much wide open.

BTW: anything (and (everything) you may have ever heard about the Offshore Technology Convention back then is/was true. I had a low-level job in the oil industry back then and even so, got involved in a couple of company endorsed sexually oriented events at Caligula and other places, all now gone.
ICU 812 is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2022, 01:49 PM   #43
Cendell M
It’s a vibe 💋

User ID: 355668
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN View Post
Everybody now and then got pissed off about something. Here is a short clip. For those who don't know, some people called aspd the 'p'.

Hahahaha that’s f’n funny.
Cendell M is offline   Quote
Old 08-09-2022, 02:40 PM   #44
wchb
Registered Member

Love them days. Left so many great and funny reviews there (esp. my adventures to MX bordertowns on the advise a certain jumper of borders.) Made many great friends that took the adventures with me.
wchb is offline   Quote
Old 08-09-2022, 10:09 PM   #45
sharkman29
Premium Access

Encounters: 255

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN View Post

I've always loved that Hitler video. I wonder who made it? We always suspected Wakeup but he denied it at the time. It sure mentions a lot of names from long gone hobbbyists and providers. That was the end of the social scene in Houston.
sharkman29 is online now   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women