Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70710
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60379
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48447
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41553
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35924
Mojojo33117

Old 03-04-2017, 11:59 AM   #31
TryWeakly
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by chelsearocket View Post
^^^^^^
A provider I know does the same as Cendell. Builds up a relationship with the owners. One of them warned her to stay away during superbowl week putting her safety before guaranteed income.
Good to know, but that would have also been a pertinent post before the game, amigo. Yes, I know too late for that mow. But that type of info is usually valuable when the house says that.
TryWeakly is offline   Quote
Old 03-04-2017, 11:38 PM   #32
Cendell M
It’s a vibe 💋

User ID: 355668
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Heh???

Quote:
^^^^^^
A provider I know does the same as Cendell. Builds up a relationship with the owners. One of them warned her to stay away during superbowl week putting her safety before guaranteed income.
what's the hell does that mean...
Cendell M is offline   Quote
Old 03-04-2017, 11:40 PM   #33
Cendell M
It’s a vibe 💋

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by TryWeakly View Post
Good to know, but that would have also been a pertinent post before the game, amigo. Yes, I know too late for that mow. But that type of info is usually valuable when the house says that.
you to wth are y'all talking about ????

And yes I love to slip ass right in the middle of this thread as I said before good eye good eye!!!
Old 03-05-2017, 12:33 AM   #34
chelsearocket
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Sorry, I seemed to have stirred up some confusion here. I said owners but meant front desk staff. The provider I was taking to, like Cendell, builds up a relationship of trust with the staff to avoid the kind of experience the OP described. As to the superbowl "warning" being after the fact, in the days leading up to the start of that week there were at least four warning posts in coed, men's lounge, strip club reviews etc. It was while we were talking - the week after superbowk - about lots of warnings on ECCIE to providers and clients to stay off the hobby during superbowl that she said that the manager of her xxxxx incall had also told her to stay away during superbowl week because LE had been sniffing around.
chelsearocket is offline   Quote
Old 03-05-2017, 01:24 AM   #35
TryWeakly
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cendell M View Post
you to wth are y'all talking about ????
:
No worries. I concur with his second explanation. No cause for alarm.
Old 03-05-2017, 06:37 AM   #36
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Why is someone posting publicly about what a provider allegedly said about how she conducts her business? What's the point to this thread?
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 03-05-2017, 07:11 AM   #37
TryWeakly
Valued Poster

I agree. This thread should be shut down as it has gone by way of the rabbit hole.

Furthermore, with CR mentioning "like someone" could be mistaken. I clearly have no problem with the "someone" and probably shouldn't be "tied-to" the original post.
Old 03-05-2017, 07:37 AM   #38
Guest123018-4
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

It was Webster. What else do you need to know.
Guest123018-4 is offline   Quote
Old 03-05-2017, 11:08 AM   #39
Cendell M
It’s a vibe 💋

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

OP would you care to address me in public forum " coed" BC if your talking about me YOUR A DAMN LIAR shall I put the facts out there????

BC your going to look foolish not me seeing how we have never met!!!Nor to I stay at a high end Hotel if you want me to finish the ROS for the community I damn sure will, but before so hope you haven't got all these members saying my name when I never have I ever MET YOU! You are clearly upset about something so instead of crying bullshit spit it out !!!I Know for a fact most of these members who I have communicated with don't even know how I conduct my business, but you want to keep this going THEN SAY WHO YOUR TALKIN ABOUT BC ITS NOT ME OR SHUT THE FUCK UP....Sorry everyone ...I be waiting for the re LIE!!!
Old 03-05-2017, 11:10 AM   #40
Cendell M
It’s a vibe 💋

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by The2Dogs View Post
SAYSSSS????
Old 03-05-2017, 11:12 AM   #41
Cendell M
It’s a vibe 💋

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brooke Wilde View Post
You were at a motel ... hence MOTEL ... this stuff happens all the time at those places.
hey Brooke he is full of motel shit!!!

Love ya Doll
Old 03-05-2017, 12:17 PM   #42
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cendell M View Post
SAYSSSS????
Quote:
Originally Posted by The2Dogs View Post
The OP said it was in Webster where he had the problem.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 03-05-2017, 12:31 PM   #43
Cendell M
It’s a vibe 💋

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Sorry, I seemed to have stirred up some confusion here. I said owners but meant front desk staff. The provider I was taking to, like Cendell, builds up a relationship of trust with the staff to avoid the kind of experience the OP described. As to the superbowl "warning" being after the fact, in the days leading up to the start of that week there were at least four warning posts in coed, men's lounge, strip club reviews etc. It was while we were talking - the week after superbowk - about lots of warnings on ECCIE to providers and clients to stay off the hobby during superbowl that she said that the manager of her xxxxx incall had also told her to stay away during superbowl week because LE had been sniffing around.
ummmm excuuuusie how do you know where I stay or if I'm in a hotel motel apartment etc please answer sir.....
Old 03-05-2017, 12:51 PM   #44
Cendell M
It’s a vibe 💋

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

To answer that I believe that to be outing of such given the city to this whole worthless thread of dig shit lies excuse my language but damn I mind my business I don't even know the poster who speaks my name and the OP well I called him out where's his reply???
Old 03-05-2017, 01:00 PM   #45
TryWeakly
Valued Poster

1) OP did not ever mention CM
2) OP did say he had the room
3) CR was the first person to name CM in this thread
4) CM mentioned she tips the staff well
5) CR made a comparison of another provider that "makes good" with the staff...... making the comparison to CM.....
6) if the OP is really only two months into the hobby, I would suggest that he does do a litttttle more research, especially on posts raising alerts because I dont see how this thread benefits anyone on here...

My take is that CR was a little overzealous to make a comparison to CM, and CM perhaps is thinking that the OP named her? Of course, my observation is all based on everything that can be seen in this thread.

Now, there may be more facts that are known only to OP, CM and CR which could change my observation.

But thats what I see out of all of this.

I will ask OP to clarify that if HE got the room and the original person who is discussed in his original posting was not there unt she arrived, then why/how did she get harassed? Did you (OP) bail out leaving your date in your room or did she have her.own room at the same place? Or did you walk out together and slipped to the side when they started to harrass her?

That is a little muddy to interpret so maybe you can shed light on that part.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women