Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162402
Yssup Rider60254
gman4453221
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48403
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41310
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35719
Mojojo33117

Old 08-19-2011, 02:24 PM   #31
berkleigh
Wicked Tryst dot net

User ID: 791
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Wink What I meant was....

Quote:
Originally Posted by StoneTemplePilot View Post
Dear,
could you please expand on those things that you miss?
I miss when this place use to be fun and people were not so disrespectful.

Its become very negative.

I miss when things were simple and fun.

I know who Stone Temple Pilots are but not Carol King

(My style & taste in music varies but is awesome)
berkleigh is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2011, 02:48 PM   #32
billw1032
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by berkleigh View Post

Carole King was a singer/songwriter in the 60's and 70's with a style that was somewhat a combination of folk/rock/blues. Her 1971 album Tapestry was a HUGE hit, but I'm guessing that might have been before your time.
billw1032 is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2011, 03:00 PM   #33
berkleigh
Wicked Tryst dot net

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Cool Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by billw1032 View Post
Carole King was a singer/songwriter in the 60's and 70's with a style that was somewhat a combination of folk/rock/blues. Her 1971 album Tapestry was a HUGE hit, but I'm guessing that might have been before your time.
I will Google her and see if i can find her on YouTube.
Thanks

Maybe I will find a New music interest.

....And I will be 33 next month
Old 08-19-2011, 03:27 PM   #34
pmdelites
consulting for delites

Encounters: 122

Quote:
Originally Posted by berkleigh View Post
I miss when this place use to be fun and people were not so disrespectful.

Its become very negative.

I miss when things were simple and fun.

berkleigh,

that's one of the reasons why i post informatively, humorously [some may question that], and supportively - to add more positivity to this place we visit.

and unless this place gets SOOOOO full of negativity or something else happens in my world, i'll probably keep visiting.

Carole King is excellent songwriter, singer, and pianist. last year, she and James Taylor went on tour and produced/sold a CD and DVD - fantastic music, that is, if songs and melodies are your thing.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carole_King
http://www.caroleking.com

btw, glad to be back in dallas, even w/ the heat!!
pmdelites is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2011, 06:50 PM   #35
berkleigh
Wicked Tryst dot net

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Wink Again, Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by pmdelites View Post
berkleigh,

that's one of the reasons why i post informatively, humorously [some may question that], and supportively - to add more positivity to this place we visit.

and unless this place gets SOOOOO full of negativity or something else happens in my world, i'll probably keep visiting.

Carole King is excellent songwriter, singer, and pianist. last year, she and James Taylor went on tour and produced/sold a CD and DVD - fantastic music, that is, if songs and melodies are your thing.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carole_King
http://www.caroleking.com

btw, glad to be back in dallas, even w/ the heat!!
I will definitely check her out and hopefully add to my music collection

On another note, stay cool my friend.
The heat is brutal!
Old 08-19-2011, 08:35 PM   #36
LazurusLong
Valued Poster

Encounters: 47

Quote:
Originally Posted by StoneTemplePilot View Post
I should not have to join a spider hole to be frank with my fellows.
Here's why that portion is SO relevant to this thread.

years back, ASPD Houston had a group of members who knew each other off the board and they would talk shit to each other on ASPD and the Houston staff allowed it because some of them were part of that group.

They even created their own web site that was pretty much invite only and there were NO rules at all except to fuck with others and insult anyone and especially those not on the site.

Once people get in that habit of gaining "cred" with a group who do that, of course it spreads to the outside even worse and that fucked up attack attitude spread beyond Houston.

Like many people on a keyboard, those fucktards would try to get a reaction from members in other cities and it worked for them.

ASPD died and that same crowd from the same website moved here and the same bullshit attacks kept going only to get worse.

This is only my opinion, but the mere fact that ECCIE allows a private sub-forum here, the Spider Hole, which is mainly made up of the original people who created the other Houston based site means that ECCIE not only condones that sort of shit but because they are getting money from the forum, they sanction it.

Hard to keep the attacks in that spider hole forum, as hard or harder as it was to keep the YMWV attacks just to that site. What they feel is funny becomes very hurtful to many providers and then the providers friends and especially their white knights get all pissed and it only goes downhill.

The only cure is for the ECCIE owners to step up and have the moderators crack WAY down on that sort of attack. no more pussy footing around when it comes to attacks at even a small level. You do it, heavy points first time, 30 day ban the next. Try it again and 90, next time you go a year.

Let them have their spider hole fun elsewhere. Pretty sure that ECCIE would be 100% better without ANY of the members who are active players in YMWV or the Spider Hole.
LazurusLong is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2011, 08:37 PM   #37
Putanna Di Classe
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 32504
My ECCIE Reviews

My posting style depends upon if I am using my phone to post or using a computer.

Phone: no capitalization, punctuation, or spell-check and you can kiss grammar goodbye!

Computer: posts are proofread, spell-checked, and sometimes it STILL looks like I was drunk-posting, lol.

I spend the majority of my time in the Ladies Only areas and I do like the fun posts in co-ed. If I had more time I would post to all of the silly threads, I am a BIG fan of silly.

If someone posts something that really gets my goat I may join in the negativity as well, just so I can say my piece. Hey at least I am honest!

Great thread OP!
Putanna Di Classe is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2011, 10:09 PM   #38
Guest021812-3
Account Disabled

Encounters: 6

WTF is a spider hole? Keep seeing references but never seen anything out in the open on what it is (I have my ideas). Can anyone enlighten me?
Guest021812-3 is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2011, 10:30 PM   #39
LazurusLong
Valued Poster

Encounters: 47

Bizz, search for the Blue Water vendor's posts, Sophia of Houston. She advertised for it in this forum and also in the Sandbox.

Here:
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...ghlight=spider
LazurusLong is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2011, 10:41 PM   #40
NACOLE
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 93434
My ECCIE Reviews

That is so true
NACOLE is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2011, 11:11 PM   #41
StoneTemplePilot
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by LazurusLong View Post
Here's why that portion is SO relevant to this thread.

years back, ASPD Houston had a group of members who knew each other off the board and they would talk shit to each other on ASPD and the Houston staff allowed it because some of them were part of that group.

They even created their own web site that was pretty much invite only and there were NO rules at all except to fuck with others and insult anyone and especially those not on the site.

Once people get in that habit of gaining "cred" with a group who do that, of course it spreads to the outside even worse and that fucked up attack attitude spread beyond Houston.

Like many people on a keyboard, those fucktards would try to get a reaction from members in other cities and it worked for them.

ASPD died and that same crowd from the same website moved here and the same bullshit attacks kept going only to get worse.

This is only my opinion, but the mere fact that ECCIE allows a private sub-forum here, the Spider Hole, which is mainly made up of the original people who created the other Houston based site means that ECCIE not only condones that sort of shit but because they are getting money from the forum, they sanction it.

Hard to keep the attacks in that spider hole forum, as hard or harder as it was to keep the YMWV attacks just to that site. What they feel is funny becomes very hurtful to many providers and then the providers friends and especially their white knights get all pissed and it only goes downhill.

The only cure is for the ECCIE owners to step up and have the moderators crack WAY down on that sort of attack. no more pussy footing around when it comes to attacks at even a small level. You do it, heavy points first time, 30 day ban the next. Try it again and 90, next time you go a year.

Let them have their spider hole fun elsewhere. Pretty sure that ECCIE would be 100% better without ANY of the members who are active players in YMWV or the Spider Hole.

WOW, I was not aware of this band of misfits, please tell me more.
StoneTemplePilot is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2011, 04:34 PM   #42
Bobave
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBizz View Post
The second you start taking this thing too seriously and thinking of everybody here as your community (some will be, but not everybody and not even most), IMO you've made a grievous error.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reese Foster View Post
Most of the people who wish to "police" others, are sh*t stirrers themselves.
These obs sum it up -
Bobave is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2011, 02:02 AM   #43
StoneTemplePilot
BANNED

Sir Lazurs, you seemy so wize do you post on, or sponsor any other site?
StoneTemplePilot is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2011, 06:19 AM   #44
Guest071613-2
Account Disabled

User ID: 20196
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by LazurusLong View Post

Topic not allowed Bubba3452.
Guest071613-2 is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2011, 06:51 AM   #45
Braveheart
Valued Poster

Encounters: 49

Hi all,

Aspd for many years and here since probably gives me permission to pipe in ... hope it is worth something to someone.

There...I just said my peace. Try to post what may be worth something to someone. And respect what was said even if you happen not to be that "someone."

More seriously, although I was just very serious. Here goes:

1. Size changes a lot. In the early days of aspd, it was much easier to feel a sense of community and people were more civil. Smaller is definitely different and easier to manage.
2. The hobbiests made more of an effort in their reviews to think about what made sessions unique to help other hobbiests figure out if the lady would be a satisfying experience for them.
3. Banning people doesn't really do much good when they can create a new handle from a new yahoo or gmail account. Then they're back, stir things up, and head back out to sea ... again. I knew a seagull who did that. He only came to the beach to shit and then flew away again.
4) Then there are some who are just like that seagull, except they hang out on the beach and keep on shitting ... ALL THE TIME. Thank goodness, there are not too many of them.
5) Generally, I think there are a lot of decent people mixed in with all the perverts!

My 3 gripes (not in any order) are:

1) Lack of thoughtful reviews relatively to the creative review-writing of the "old days"
2) Exaggerated and non-truthful reviews
3) Guys who are disrespectful to the women on this board

BTW, does anyone know Carol King's handle? She must be on here somewhere ...
Braveheart is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women