Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70702
biomed162498
Yssup Rider60316
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48424
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41455
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35820
Mojojo33117

Old 10-05-2012, 08:05 AM   #31
markroxny
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
Considering has fast Markie Mark came out with the democratic meme I think it is safe to to conclude that he is an active operative of the regime. So be wary boys and girls we are being watched by the powers that be and they are really dredging for votes if they have to go to a hooker board.
You have just proved how completely stupid you are teacher

Check my history on this board, my first posts are reviews. Also check my history on BESTGFE (Markroxny and LukeAsswalker) and TER (MarkTheHumper) and USASexGuide (also MarkTheHumper).

Anyone who follows ThinkProgress on twitter gets this type of info minute by minute dumbass.

https://twitter.com/thinkprogress

You really think the Obama administration is paying people to have eyes on the political section of a pussy board?????

Obama Operative? Seriously?????????????
markroxny is offline   Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 08:13 AM   #32
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Considering has fast Markie Mark came out with the democratic meme I think it is safe to to conclude that he is an active operative of the regime. So be wary boys and girls we are being watched by the powers that be and they are really dredging for votes if they have to go to a hooker board.
The Regime!

God damn , some of you kooks make me ashamed to be fellow citizen with you. Could ya'll all move to Galt Gultch and rename it Nazi Germany?
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 09:08 AM   #33
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by markroxny View Post
Romney is going to show us all how you "un-win" a debate. As his lies are exposed, as he continues to put his foot in his mouth, as he inevitably gaffs again, watch this victory become more and more hollow.
http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...8&postcount=26
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 09:19 AM   #34
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Increased employment...is Romney going to force business to hire? Is he going to hire more military people? Is that his plan? Just what is his plan IB. Please tell me, I would love to hear something besides he will shuffle the tax rate and get rid of the loopholes and the magicial hiring will begin. That would kill housing prices but he does not want to address that issue, nor many others.

It is called a business cycle for a reason IB. If you are lucky in your Presidency, you catch it on its way up like Reagan did.

I want Obama elected mostly for Supreme Court selections. The liberal side of the Court is getting old....I sure as fuc do not want big business getting more power than they alrey have in this country.
Well, one thing is obvious. Odumbo's increased regulations have hindered -- rather than helped -- the job market.

During its first 26 months—from taking office to mid-FY 2011—the Obama Administration has imposed 75 new major regulations with reported costs to the private sector exceeding $40 billion. During the same period, six major rulemaking proceedings reduced regulatory burdens by an estimated $1.5 billion, still leaving a net increase of more than $38 billion. . . .

Despite Obama’s pledge to eliminate burdensome regulation, his Administration has in the first half of FY 2011 created 15 new major regulations imposing $5.8 billion in additional annual costs and $6.5 billion in one-time implementation costs. All the while, the U.S. economy continues to drag forward.

http://blog.heritage.org/2011/07/27/...tons-red-tape/

The cost of added regulations under President Obama is now estimated to be $488 billion.

“Based on data from the Government Accountability Office (GAO) and regulations published in the Federal Register, the Administration has published more than $488 billion in regulatory costs since January 20, 2009 – $70 billion in 2012 alone.”

“Ignoring all non-“major” rules with costs in 2009, the regulatory tally still surpassed $61 billion. In 2010, counting only “major” rules, the regulatory bill rose to $160 billion in lifetime costs. AAF began tracking every proposed and final rule in 2011. That year alone the Administration published more than $231 billion in regulatory costs. AAF reviewed 6,705 regulations in 2011 and has tracked more than 4,700 regulations to date in 2012.”

http://americanactionforum.org/topic...ulatory-burden

BTW, I will be voting against another Sotomayor or Kagan.
Old 10-05-2012, 09:28 AM   #35
Texas Contrarian
Lifetime Premium Access

Default Double Standard?

Mark, you moved blithely on after I pointed out (way back in post #4) the obvious falsehood of Obama's claims that he's championing $4 trillion in deficit reduction.

Here's a very simple question:

Do you agree that it's fair to ask both candidates to "own", or at least cogently explain, any claim or set of claims likely to give the appearance of being lies, exaggerations, distortions, or disingenuous statements?

A simple "yes" or "no" will suffice!
Texas Contrarian is online now   Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 09:31 AM   #36
markroxny
Valued Poster

"yes"
Old 10-05-2012, 09:42 AM   #37
Texas Contrarian
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by markroxny View Post
"yes"
OK, then, let's see if our wonderful "mainstream media" presents both sides of the issue in an objective manner so that people who don't follow all this stuff can have a better idea of what's going on!
Old 10-05-2012, 09:52 AM   #38
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainMidnight View Post
OK, then, let's see if our wonderful "mainstream media" presents both sides of the issue in an objective manner so that people who don't follow all this stuff can have a better idea of what's going on!
MSM...what is Fox News? They present a side MSNBC presents a side and CNN tries to present both sides and nobody watches them. LOL

No crying about the MSM. That is just party BS.

Their is just a huge swath of voters that are uninformed. They either do not have the time to follow the issues or the brain power.

But to try and blame the so called MSM is lame IMHO. Talk radio has a huge audience. I hear so much false BS on there that it is amusing really. Like listening to a segment of Leno when he does "Jay Walking'.

Our citizens are not that bright Captain.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 10:03 AM   #39
Texas Contrarian
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
...Our citizens are not that bright Captain.
Well, you certainly got that one right!
Old 10-05-2012, 10:23 AM   #40
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
MSM...what is Fox News? They present a side MSNBC presents a side and CNN tries to present both sides and nobody watches them. LOL

No crying about the MSM. That is just party BS. You're not being honest when you make this claim. All you need to do is watch how the MSM controls what is presented as news. For example, almost every evening local CBS affiliates run a negative CBS story on Romney before the prime-time news hour. During prime-time, CBS usually opens with a positive Odumbo story or a negative Romney story. Negative Odumbo stories and positive Romney stories are buried later in the broadcast. Last night, Pelley did address Romney's debate win -- in about 10-15 seconds, but then CBS moved directly to Odumbo's campaign where CBS showed film of Odumbo making the campaign retorts that he failed to make during the debate: 30 or 40 seconds worth. It's stilted.

Their is just a huge swath of voters that are uninformed. They either do not have the time to follow the issues or the brain power.

But to try and blame the so called MSM is lame IMHO. Talk radio has a huge audience. I hear so much false BS on there that it is amusing really. Like listening to a segment of Leno when he does "Jay Walking'.

Our citizens are not that bright Captain. Agreed!
Old 10-05-2012, 10:26 AM   #41
Randy4Candy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Don't worry, IBdroolinginmymashedpotatoes, none of the evil energy waves from the MSM will penetrate your tinfoil beanie.
Randy4Candy is offline   Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 10:29 AM   #42
CJ7
Valued Poster

MSM MSM MSM MSM

now go watch Fox
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 10:39 AM   #43
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randy4Candy View Post
I am drooling in my mashed potatoes
Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7 View Post
MSM, MSM, MSM, MSM,
So your boyfriend enjoys "hummers", CBJ7?
Old 10-05-2012, 01:12 PM   #44
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

You know, like Barack's birthplace, we have no real proof that Markie Mark is really anyone he says that he used to be. You want to get a well known provider to vouch for you?
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 01:16 PM   #45
markroxny
Valued Poster

Quote:
You know, like Barack's birthplace, we have no real proof that Markie Mark is really anyone he says that he used to be. You want to get a well known provider to vouch for you?
Ask Zarah Adams, she is a personal friend of mine. Anything else genius?

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women