Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
test
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162434
Yssup Rider60274
gman4453222
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48406
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41328
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35745
Mojojo33117

Old 11-30-2011, 05:34 PM   #31
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 21422
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdaddy354369 View Post
And btw how can you compare a car wreck with a five year old child that depends on you.
I'm not comparing anything! A cancellation is a cancellation...period! She is out of money because of YOU! Had you given her a damn deposit, you would have no choice but to pay for the room but alas, she was not that demanding upfront...I digress.

If I had to cancel because of my child, the guy would STILL get a freaking discount or extra time, but that's just me. My child loses nothing because I make that up to a client...nor does yours.
London Rayne is offline   Quote
Old 11-30-2011, 07:17 PM   #32
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Something is not being said in bigdaddy's case. He is getting too sensitive.

Shit happens. Communicate clearly and concisely so there is no miscommunication.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 11-30-2011, 08:22 PM   #33
lisa.lisa0302
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 1877
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Short answer : NO

Not sure why would you have to pay a cancellation fee. Especially if you were three blocks away. Maybe she thought you were playing games with her.
lisa.lisa0302 is offline   Quote
Old 11-30-2011, 08:38 PM   #34
Tiffany Cums
Account Disabled

User ID: 5290
My ECCIE Reviews

I do not expect anything when I have not provided anything....now, on the issue of the hotel room cost, if I am getting the room for only one gentleman, he will know that he is the only one and I will try to wait as long as possible before checking in. I make sure he is only a few blocks away. If he then cancels, due to an issue such as what bigdaddy had, I would not be upset at all but being the gentleman that he is I would think he would schedule another date and offer to pay for the room next time.
This hobby is a gamble...sometimes ladies pay for a room and then they get stood up. Sometimes the gentlemen pay for the room and then get stood up. Overall, we both win out anyways, that is the reason why we keep hobbying.
Tiffany Cums is offline   Quote
Old 11-30-2011, 08:57 PM   #35
Ansley
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 499
My ECCIE Reviews

When I first got into this business I nc/ns a man. My Mother had had a heart attach. The last thing on my mind was the man waiting to see me. Later when I was able to talk with him, he ranted and raved that I should have called him. Should I have, yep, but like I said I wasn't thinking of him. My Mother's life was what I had on my mind.

If a client cancels last minute because something came up, I would never consider asking for a fee. I simply wish them well. They appreciate the the kindness, and usually end up scheduling at a later date.

I would suggest to move on. She sounds like lots of drama. Take it as a red flag that she could cause you lots of drama and trouble in the future.
Ansley is offline   Quote
Old 11-30-2011, 09:12 PM   #36
JDNorthface
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by London Rayne View Post
I was in a car wreck and still kept a freaking appt. I was not hurt, but very pissed off because the car was only 3 weeks old, yet I took the time to phone my client while waiting for the cops to arrive ...
I would have liked to have heard that phone call: "Um, yes, this is London. I'm running just a bit late, the cops haven't arrived yet."

JDNorthface is offline   Quote
Old 11-30-2011, 09:46 PM   #37
sketchball82
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

I'm chiming in late, and I've only read about half the responses. I apologize if this is a duplicate thought.

I agree with SL. The "classiest" thing to do would be offer to pay in full regardless. However, not everyone is classy.

That being said. It's not your provider's fault you had an emergency. Emergency or not, you should inform a provider that you cannot make within an appropriate time frame. You should further appropriately compensate her for anything she's already paid for (i.e., hotel room/gas/etc) in preparation for your appointment. If you aren't thoughtful enough to to warn her early (i.e., you're a NCNS) or it's a late cancellation (e.g., I'm cancelling 10 minutes after I was supposed to be there and I was her only appointment today), then yeah, you should pay her every cent for the appointment as she surely went through ALL of the motions getting ready. It's isn't her fault you didn't follow through whatever the reasons are.

If you are able to give her reasonable notice you can't make it, I think the actual amount you should pay her is situational. If you warn her two hours early and cost her the time it took for her to take a shower and she hasn't gotten a room yet, then you probably don't need to pay her anything even if she bitches and moans (or hopefully understands!). If she's already gotten a hotel room, of course you should feel obligated to pay for that. Situational.
sketchball82 is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 02:21 AM   #38
Likinikki
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 7867
My ECCIE Reviews

The OP's question was *should a hobbyist HAVE to pay,* in an emergency situation...on the way to an appointment. He stated he made the call to explain the situation...it was not a NCNS. If the OP is being honest...and, the provider became rude...I would have to say, *hell no!*

She may have felt he was making an excuse, but since the provider didn't know for sure...her reaction seemed harsh. Ansley's situation happened to me, as well. The last thing on your mind, in a death scare, would be the appointment! Someone's health and welfare should always trump the hobby.

If he had good intentions to reschedule with the provider...it would have been considerate to offer half the donation, in good faith; however, considering her attitude...I don't blame him for not doing a darn thing!

There are some agencies that require a cancellation fee. So, I can't judge an indy provider if she expects a cancellation fee for her time...it's her business if she has a cancellation policy.

Personally, I always offer a hobbyist either a discount or extra time...if something happens and I have to cancel. And, if an emergency happens, and I have to cancel at the last minute...I've been known to offer a full discount.

I don't feel I have to...it's just good business sense to me, to be responsible and considerate...but, I certainly don't expect other providers to follow my business model.
Likinikki is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 04:56 AM   #39
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 55719
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brooke Wild View Post

No and any lady who does that is a bitch IMO and you should strike her off the list at once. Life happens.

You and your families health and well being are far more important then having to worry what a hooker is going to charge you if you cancel at the last minute.

I had a client (I have seen many times) cancel on me at the last minute because he was not feeling well and he offered me double my rate next time. Of course I told him no, yet when he came over he handed me $400 and I gave him $200 back. No need to over pay because you were sick or your family needed you.

The nerve of some of these providers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by London Rayne View Post
No, he does not "have" to do anything but if she went pay for a room just to see him, a gentleman would very well give her that much to cover it. Guys pull this bs all the time, so I simply don't book again with anyone who can't at least give me 100 bucks that would be deducted from the date when it happens....and, it always happens when they have money invested.
Pffft! "A lady who does that is a bitch" - Brooke says! Well I guess that lady is a smart bitch especially if a lot of guys are willing to pay her cancellation fee. Was he by any chance cancelling a 2k appointment? If it was just some hour or two hour appointment then it's not a big deal. That is not a lot of money to me. On a recent trip to Boston, A client got sick and forgot to pick me up from the airport. I immediately thought "Hey my first NCNS whatever". I sucked it up, grabbed a cab to my hotel and brushed it off. The next day, THAT SAME GUY called me said he was very sorry and brought me a $300 cancellation fee. My friend London can attest to this as I was so excited about it, I called her lmfao! There are still men like this out there!

If I was a provider that listed my number and did same day appointments seeing men back to back like most do, then NO you will not have to pay me a dime if you cancelled. If that is my everyday routine, I wouldn't expect anything. I would feel I can make that money tomorrow right? Well I don't work like that. I am a prebook only email provider. When our date has been planned a month in advanced and our date is a clock free date ($2,000) and you cancel with me last minute, you are messing with my planning. The LEAST you can do is pay my cancellation fee. A lot of guys here on eccie will not understand it because they're a bunch of cheapasses and the ladies here have gotten used to that - I understand (I said it and sorry but it's true). However, there is a reason higher end ladies ask for a cancellation fee. It takes time to get ready for the date, hotel costs money... etc. So is it fair to me for you to book a clock free date a month in advance, cancel last minute and not give me a dime? No. And if you think it's right then you're most likely not the type of guy I'd want to spend time with anyways and that's just the bottom line.

If you're providing and you continue to get nsnc and bad clients then you're not doing something right. NCNS does not happen in my world, the first time it happened the guy was a gentleman, brought MORE than my cancellation fee the next day and bought me lunch. Ahhh I have the best clients in the world!!!
Naomi4u is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 05:10 AM   #40
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking

I suspect the rules are different for $2,000.00 per day hookers! These gals usually have web sites with rules and cancellation policies. They see a different clientele.
Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 05:10 AM   #41
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still Looking View Post
I think the rules are different for $2,000.00 per day hookers! These gals usually have web sites with rules and cancellation policies. They see a different clientele.
Maybe so.
Old 12-01-2011, 05:20 AM   #42
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by sketchball82 View Post
I'm chiming in late, and I've only read about half the responses. I apologize if this is a duplicate thought.

I agree with SL. The "classiest" thing to do would be offer to pay in full regardless. However, not everyone is classy.

That being said. It's not your provider's fault you had an emergency. Emergency or not, you should inform a provider that you cannot make within an appropriate time frame. You should further appropriately compensate her for anything she's already paid for (i.e., hotel room/gas/etc) in preparation for your appointment. If you aren't thoughtful enough to to warn her early (i.e., you're a NCNS) or it's a late cancellation (e.g., I'm cancelling 10 minutes after I was supposed to be there and I was her only appointment today), then yeah, you should pay her every cent for the appointment as she surely went through ALL of the motions getting ready. It's isn't her fault you didn't follow through whatever the reasons are.

If you are able to give her reasonable notice you can't make it, I think the actual amount you should pay her is situational. If you warn her two hours early and cost her the time it took for her to take a shower and she hasn't gotten a room yet, then you probably don't need to pay her anything even if she bitches and moans (or hopefully understands!). If she's already gotten a hotel room, of course you should feel obligated to pay for that. Situational.
Sketch, I've NEVER canceled an appointment! NEVER! I've only been late twice (Traffic) I usually arrive 15-30 minutes early and check things out. By doing so, I have run into a few situations (Pimps) so I called and asked who that person was with them? That usually terminated the appointment. I had a gal get mad as hell at me in SA. She said I had no right showing up 30 minutes early. She claimed I was violating her other client’s privacy! Keep in mind this was a motel. I just busted her with her pimp. The following week I read where this provider was in Austin. An alert thread went up about two guys robbing guys seeing this chick! Dodged a bullet on that one! Next thing you know they were in Dallas. But that being said, if some one needed to cancel last minute and the provider had expenses ie: motel room (Low Volume Provider) then one should make good at LEAST on they're expenses. But if she was seeing 3-5 clients that day, what the hell. I'm just saying, I'd do what’s right.
Old 12-01-2011, 05:23 AM   #43
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naomi4u View Post
Maybe so.
I wonder what the rules are for $5,000.00 and $10,000.00 per day hookers?! I think the guys who see these wowen aren't talking! LOL
Old 12-01-2011, 05:24 AM   #44
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still Looking View Post
I wonder what the rules are for $5,000.00 and $10,000.00 per day hookers?! I think the guys who see these wowen aren't talking! LOL
They are not on eccie. However, I am sure if they made an appointment with a 5k a day girl and cancelled without giving her a cancellation fee (if she has one), they would be blacklisted. You also have to remember a lot of girls collect deposits. I only collect deposits when I'm flying to a gent's city just to see him or booking a clock free date in advance.
Old 12-01-2011, 05:36 AM   #45
Still Looking
BANNED

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naomi4u View Post
They are not on eccie. However, I am sure if they made an appointment with a 5k a day girl and cancelled without giving her a cancellation fee (if she has one), they would be blacklisted. You also have to remember a lot of girls collect deposits. I only collect deposits when I'm flying to a gent's city just to see him or booking a clock free date in advance.

VERY TRUE, they are NOT on ECCIE! But rest assured the gals that command $5K -$10K don't NCNS or cancel. And the clientele that facilitates these providers are people you don't want to have a problem with! And neither one are talking much if you know what I mean!

20+ years ago, when corporate America wasn’t running Las Vegas, providers got $1,000-$2,500 per session. Keep in mind, they were almost ALL managed. Their cut was about $500.00-$750.00 per session. My how things have changed.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women