Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70705
biomed162522
Yssup Rider60331
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48428
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41466
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35846
Mojojo33117

Old 10-10-2010, 08:36 AM   #31
guest071811-3
Account Disabled

User ID: 4202

Lilly..i didn't get deep into that like i should have..but thats also an excellent point..

Its almost scary the ease with which providers can get verified which if they are following the known method to do so fine.. but then as was said..to almost seemingly get to "stay one for life".. is disturbing and brings down the "verified" process..

It puts an uneasy feeling in your gut when not only can almost anyone get verified off of known and unknown hobbyiest vouches..they then no matter what..what happens to them, with them etc..get to stay verified and have access to private areas..get to be passed off as "safe" etc.

I'm sorry.. when a name change occurs.. the person doing so should have to be reviewed 2 times and have 2 different hobbyiest other than those that reviews vouch for her.. thats 4 people doing so.. but that would atleast help in making sure she is "safe" still. If the argument is made that she wouldn't be privy to the girls info areas.. if she truly is safe..has friends that feel she is.. they will help keep her safe..
guest071811-3 is offline   Quote
Old 10-10-2010, 09:11 AM   #32
mike2
Account Disabled

Encounters: 2

Oh Oh Alexis .... opps sorry off topic

mike2 is offline   Quote
Old 10-10-2010, 09:22 AM   #33
urhuckleberry
Ambassador

Encounters: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blond_Lily View Post
... You want to post drug related accusations and private info on the board? Sure go ahead, u can still stay. Threaten another provider's children in a pm? Well that's fine too.

The only difference between this site and others seems to be that you just ask a male to vouch that he has seen your lady parts without being arrested and poof, here's your lifetime membership.
Lily,

If the mods receive reports of the issues you have outlined, action will be taken. All we ask is that the RTM triangle be used to report a post so we can (1) find it, and (2) act on it. If you receive a threatening PM, it should be forwarded to randomuser or urhuckleberry immediately. If that has been done, and you felt there was no action taken, send it to me again.

Finally, there is no lifetime membership on the board. Those who continue to violate forum guidelines may learn that the hard way.

Huck
urhuckleberry is offline   Quote
Old 10-10-2010, 09:31 AM   #34
Lily Blair
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3424
My ECCIE Reviews

Another provider's child was threatened, pm was sent to you, the lady who threatened her is still a member, Last Activity: 10-05-2010 07:38 PM.

I'll ask the provider to send it to you again.
Lily Blair is offline   Quote
Old 10-10-2010, 09:49 AM   #35
urhuckleberry
Ambassador

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blond_Lily View Post
Another provider's child was threatened, pm was sent to you, the lady who threatened her is still a member, Last Activity: 10-05-2010 07:38 PM.

I'll ask the provider to send it to you again.
Thank you.

Huck
Old 10-10-2010, 11:24 AM   #36
Guest032112
Account Disabled

Encounters: 52

Quote:
Originally Posted by urhuckleberry View Post

BB,
You must have read the OP's opening post differently than I did:

There are ways to have civil discussion without the drama and name-calling. Some people just seem incapable of doing so. I am not surprised that some members were offended.

Huck
My bad, Huck. It has been so long ago since reading the start of the thread, I forgot (probably caused by blood flow diversion from the big head). Nonetheless, you're correct, the discussion should be able to occur without the drama or offending others.
Guest032112 is offline   Quote
Old 10-10-2010, 09:49 PM   #37
guest071811-3
Account Disabled

User ID: 4202

Quote:
Those who continue to violate forum guidelines may learn that the hard way.

Huck
Wonder if that goes for going off topic in a post too? or post not related to the topic at hand
guest071811-3 is offline   Quote
Old 10-11-2010, 09:08 AM   #38
warbird
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeAnna Luv View Post

I signed into eccie to find what yet again?.. yep more BP riff raff being drug on on over.. more BP drama making its way and dragging down a quality site, and more importantly what could be a quality forum.

You certainly have an interesting way of avoiding drama.
warbird is offline   Quote
Old 10-11-2010, 09:19 AM   #39
urhuckleberry
Ambassador

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeAnna Luv View Post
Wonder if that goes for going off topic in a post too? or post not related to the topic at hand

Deanna, after your first two posts on the thread, I'm not sure if anyone could identify the "topic at hand"... that was certainly my problem.

Huck
Old 10-11-2010, 09:20 AM   #40
Ginger Doll
BANNED

User ID: 17895
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by warbird View Post
You certainly have an interesting way of avoiding drama.
Good observation. And to think I thought it was just me that had noticed.
Ginger Doll is offline   Quote
Old 10-11-2010, 09:23 AM   #41
Ginger Doll
BANNED

User ID: 17895
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Deanna, after your first two posts on the thread, I'm not sure if anyone could identify the "topic at hand"... that was certainly my problem.

Huck
True dat, Huck. Lol.
Ginger Doll is offline   Quote
Old 10-11-2010, 10:08 AM   #42
dsatterman
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 7
Default Off Topic

I agree, all these posts have somehow ventured way off topic. I was lost as soon as I saw riff/raff on BP? Are you kidding me? Can't group all the ladies who post there into one category. Some are very classy.
dsatterman is offline   Quote
Old 10-11-2010, 10:27 AM   #43
urhuckleberry
Ambassador

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsatterman View Post
I agree, all these posts have somehow ventured way off topic. I was lost as soon as I saw riff/raff on BP? Are you kidding me? Can't group all the ladies who post there into one category. Some are very classy.
...and some very classy ladies here are (former) BP advertisers... Tomorrow's classy ladies may be today's BP advertisers... if given good advice.... and a chance.

One thing for sure - it's hard to fix "no class"

JMO

Huck
Old 10-11-2010, 10:39 AM   #44
guest031513-1
Account Disabled

This thread was just as much for drama as anything else I have seen in the AR forum lately, we should all know by now that beating a dead horse will never bring it back to life. Lets at least keep it on topic if we have legit discussion. I am not back as a mod but had some time to glance over a few threads. Anymore off topic discussion or insults in this thread and I will issue points, not warnings.
guest031513-1 is offline   Quote
Old 10-11-2010, 12:16 PM   #45
dsatterman
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 7

Quote:
...and some very classy ladies here are (former) BP advertisers... Tomorrow's classy ladies may be today's BP advertisers... if given good advice.... and a chance.

One thing for sure - it's hard to fix "no class"

JMO

Huck

So True!!
dsatterman is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women