Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > Coed Discussions - Upstate New York
test
Coed Discussions - Upstate New York Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70762
biomed163024
Yssup Rider60667
gman4453278
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48597
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42376
CryptKicker37204
The_Waco_Kid36780
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 03-28-2010, 11:12 AM   #31
NormalBob
Account Disabled

Encounters: 156

Quote:
Originally Posted by China Doll View Post
To DallasDave: Thank you.

To cnym: I know because I can read the comments.
Before you get jumped on...

You mean you can read the comments which follow the reviews.

You do not mean you can read the Rest of Story or Private comments.

My apologies if my making the distinction more clear was too
NormalBob is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2010, 11:17 AM   #32
China Doll
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 9942
My ECCIE Reviews

Thank you, NormalBob! Yes, I can read the comments after the reviews, not the private comments.
China Doll is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2010, 11:35 AM   #33
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

NB
I was thinking the same thing. But let it pass, thinking, I hope someone miss read her. And then posted. And Why. Well China Doll dos a great job saying what she wants to say. And in a way that will draw more guys in wanting to know more about her. Unlike a few that make you want to run. Both China and Chloe are good with saying what they want or need to say. And remain a lady most would want to meet.
offshoredrilling is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2010, 11:56 AM   #34
China Doll
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

It's funny how I enjoy both NormalBob's swoon-worthy rescue of me and offshoredrilling's confidence in my ability to defend myself appropriately and resulting desire to see me do it. You know, I will admit that I place too much emphasis on the misogynistic, provider-bashing posts in the national forums. It seems that the gentleman in WNY are of a different breed. You guys are the reason I enjoy what I do!
Old 03-28-2010, 12:46 PM   #35
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Well I would be on the waste of time list for all providers on this board right now. And the one time I met a provider under 40 and for all the wrong reasons also, was not very good for me. So I have built a shell around myself seeing only two that I have long history with. This shell is for other reason also. Hanna, Anita and a few other could get me out and about again. But only you two, China and Chloe make me want to get going again and under 40 something. And it would not be for any review on eccie or e.com. And that is why I stated in one post that I think you do have a place here. thank you both

One of the other reasons for my not seeing many is "drama". For some time now it follows me every where I go. I do not like it, I do not want it. Every time one fire is out, another starts. Till I feel I can get out again without it near by. I will not see anyone. For it would not be fair to the providers and other members of this board.
Old 03-28-2010, 03:02 PM   #36
cnym
Valued Poster

Encounters: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by offshoredrilling View Post
Unlike a few that make you want to run. Both China and Chloe are good with saying what they want or need to say. And remain a lady most would want to meet.
Now I want to meet China Doll !!!
cnym is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2010, 03:14 PM   #37
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cnym View Post
"WNY Viability/Purpose of ECCIE" and so I say it is not in "?"
just MHO
Old 03-28-2010, 03:57 PM   #38
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Now lets let this thread drift again and drive NB nuts. he hates drifting threads.

STOP don't do it that would make for "DARMA" STOP STOP STOP

hi NB thanks for starting this thread

Being silly at times helps me want to go on
Old 03-28-2010, 04:14 PM   #39
NormalBob
Account Disabled

Encounters: 156

You're a good man OSD. Take it where you want my friend.
NormalBob is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2010, 05:56 AM   #40
cnym
Valued Poster

Encounters: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by cnym View Post
I still want to meet China Doll

cnym is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2010, 10:18 AM   #41
montana1958
Valued Poster

Encounters: 44

Not to drift too much osd but who else is thinking a China Doll/Chloe duo????

This was sure a lot said this weekend. When I started reading this I was waiting for I think it was doove's comments about e.com is for finding the girls. E.com is an advertising tool for the girls to use that we can go to and be reminded who is there even if we may have not thought of them lately. It gets put on once for all to see in that city and others who may be visiting. eccie and the old ASPD required an ad every week to maintain the exposure. A lot more exposure on e.com with less time required for the girls. Very convienent for all with an easy way to communicate. How many of us ever go to the second page of listed ads on eccie? I never do. The only time I might is if I look in another city to see who is touring and invite them to WNY. But on e.com you can set it to who has recently checked their profile which tells me if they are visiting or they are still active. I usually never go past page 5 because most beyond there are not around. Eccie is more the personal connection to get to know the people and an idea about the girls that have been reviewed.

Where Chloe has it right is her involvement on this board I am sure has helped her business because it shows who she is and most here are looking for that connection which is beyond the physical. Which is proven by China Dolls comments getting the reaction many guys would like to meet her now.
montana1958 is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2010, 10:20 AM   #42
guest111111
Ambassador

Ok... i think we have all gotten the point... The fact is, there are a vast number of boards that exist out there. Not one board will be the be all end all to everyone. To the ladies, e.com will most likely give them the most visibility for attracting new clients. Eccie and others, will serve there purpose as "cummunities" where things relating to our hobby as ir pertains to our individual geographic regions.
The issue of reviews is fair, and I, personally, full heartedly agree with China on her evaluation of the reviews and their graphic nature, I dont like it an never have and have been vocal about it... Now this all being said, reviews are as much about the ego of the gentlemen writing them as much as they are about the lady. This being said, take them with a grain of salt. In the future, it may be wise to remember that even though they dont have access to the ROS part, be aware that the ladies can pretty much tell what was written by the replies.
Guys remember, reviews are to be done in a respectful way. IF you want to be treated with respect by the lady, then she deserves the same level of respect after the appointment when your doing the review.
Again, as far as the differences between these boards, remember, here and on others, there is an open forum of discussion... i will liken it to a bar, where good freinds can get together, tell there stories of how good they were in High school, reminicing about the game and that hot cheerleader, that is here... on boards like e.com.. its generic... they all have their value... its just that the value they provide is completely different.
guest111111 is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2010, 10:42 AM   #43
jackfengshui
Backbencher

Encounters: 1

This has been quite a lively and useful discussion.

I should point out that, since E.com was mentioned extensively, there was a question whether this thread should fall under ECCIE Guideline #27 (see below). It was determined that E.com is primarily an advertising venue and not a competing hobby site.

#27 - ECCIE policy regarding the discussion of competing websites is intended to exhibit a straight-forward and simple approach. We do not disallow mention of other sites here at ECCIE, however we ask that you limit those discussions to the "Other Hobby Sites" thread located in the Member Suggestions and Feedback forum. This is the area that we have designated as being an appropriate outlet for these types of discussions. Posts of this nature made in other forums throughout the board will be merged into this location. If you find these types of posts in your local forums, please use the RTM function to report them to staff.
jackfengshui is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2010, 10:53 AM   #44
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

docdave
I like your post. And to all I am not sucking up to a mod.
Most of my reviews in the past have been done with just enough ROS(bcd) stuff to make it. And said more on place or how she was as a person. Or was a fun story type.
And most of the time I made my picks not from review, but from how they acted online and pm. One time that I did not make the pick in this way, was bad for me. And it was wrong of me to see some one where I did not think both would injoy it. I didn't even believe I would like it going into it. I wanted to make a point. And all I did was show I can be a fool and a ass.
I hope soon all the drama around me will blow away. And I can get back to seeing some of the providers on eccie.
Yes it is kinda like a bar. Some will go by looks, others will go by what others say, some will go by what that person says.
Old 03-29-2010, 02:49 PM   #45
China Doll
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Side note: Any gentleman who wishes to meet with me can contact me on E.com.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women