Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
test
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162434
Yssup Rider60272
gman4453222
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48406
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41328
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35745
Mojojo33117

Old 09-04-2012, 04:25 PM   #31
Bigh1955
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

First) Guys are visual...and generally boorish, but that's an altogether different thread. LOL So it's pics first. Put your best ASSet(s) forward....kind of like DallasRain above this. We want to look before we touch.
Second) Appear to have some level of refinement, use reasonably correct language, avoid "hooker speak," and have a link to a website where you give more details
Three) List your services (the less left to the imagination the better), fee schedules, and links to ALL of your reviews.
After that it's a crapshoot.
Bigh1955 is offline   Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 04:34 PM   #32
JDNorthface
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigh1955 View Post
First) Guys are visual...and generally boorish, ...
Excuse me?

Yo' mama.

JDNorthface is offline   Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 04:39 PM   #33
ravenheart
BANNED

with me i prefer something thats real not some studio pix but a picture they took themselves and i like to see there face not someone who is covering there face as if i was going to choose someone to spend some time with id prefer to know what they look like before i call them
ravenheart is offline   Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 05:28 PM   #34
Guest030824
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26

Nicolet
I look for a lady that has an add that shows intelligence and a sense of humor. If the tag line is in stars,LaRgE letters and other junk I skip right on by it. If there is a lack of correct spelling or ghetto language I have no interest.
Guest030824 is offline   Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 08:03 AM   #35
vern0064
Account Disabled

Encounters: 32

Recent pictures is a must best if they have your signature or time date stamped on them so guys no they are the real deal. Reviews must have good and not just the one liners some guys write(yea i saw her fucked the shit out of her she was good I give a yes vote) Those are the worst!! Well thought out reviews where guys go into details are the best for us, gets us horned up and ready to go when we read them..

Like others stated before the the bad spelling and hooker speak out of it.
vern0064 is offline   Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 09:10 AM   #36
soxfan
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Defiantly pictures are first and yes current. Face pics are always a plus but not a deal breaker. Links to personal websites and reviews help. I think the clincher is be able to follow posts they have made in the different forums it gives a little peak at their personality and playfulness. Dallas rain is perfect example!!
soxfan is offline   Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 07:41 PM   #37
plainjoe
Premium Access

Encounters: 104

Nicolet, I have been having issues posting for the last three days…so some of the items have already been discussed, but here’s my 2 cents worth… First of all, your avatar definitely is an eye catcher…makes me visit your website/showcase, which is the intent right? Sketch makes a great point in searching for ladies via their ads. When I am in the mood for a "quickie," I use his method. However, most of the time, I look for the ads with the pictures that are subtle, creative, and don't laugh, a bit "classy." CPalmson and others indicate that recent pictures are a must – definitely. I do not like to be disappointed when I meet a lady for the first time. Either way, whatever the mood, I follow the monger's rule #1-3, research, research, and research. If a particular lady stimulates my interest, I check to see if she has reviews. If she has no reviews, I PASS. If the reviews are good and somewhat recent, I check to see if she has a website. Websites/showcases allow me to further find out more information about the lady. Viewing the website, there are usually more pictures, and I get a better sense of her personality. Important? Depends on if it is a quickie or one to have more than one session. The ad will initially stimulate interest and her website should further expand her personality, likes/dislikes, do/don’ts, etc. Again, part of research. There is another discussion about ladies ads blurring or cropping faces from their ads. Discretion is appreciated. Why? Depending upon the incall location, motel/hotel staff are on the look out for ladies. I do not want to be seen coming or going. Paranoid? Probably, but its better to be safe than sorry.
plainjoe is offline   Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 10:14 PM   #38
cumalot
Registered Member

Encounters: 14

I agree with plainjoe "your avatar definitely is an eye catcher…makes me visit your website/showcase". Using the right avatar makes one tempted to look in side especially if a nipple is glaring at you, personally I like pics of a naked lady sporting a strap on showing her nipples, but hey thats just me...once you get them inside your showcase that's where you dazzle them with your best oral skills.....Like others have said one can get a sense of their personality by reading their posts on different topics, as well as reading reviews that reflect something special that they excel in.
cumalot is offline   Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 05:53 AM   #39
media00
Gaining Momentum

Real photos. It beats out any flare.
media00 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women