Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > The Sandbox - Houston
test
The Sandbox - Houston The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70762
biomed163024
Yssup Rider60667
gman4453276
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48597
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42350
CryptKicker37204
The_Waco_Kid36768
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 08-10-2019, 08:24 PM   #31
tbone2u
Account Disabled

Encounters: 11

You still have that vid?
Old 08-10-2019, 09:16 PM   #32
The_Waco_Kid
AKA Admiral Waco Kid

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by VitaMan View Post
For weeks the site has tried to find a way to deal with shinepro and sistine chapel's threads and comments.....it is well known both are black......however the negative feelings toward them have nothing to do with skin color....it is the attitude, approach, and language.

Many people are terrified being around blacks because of their attitudes. Who is is that most providers will not see......it is AA......sometimes Arabs....sometimes Indians. If blacks change their behavior and attitude to be similar to other groups (such as whites), they are called something else.

Many do not ever want to go to a black neighborhood....why ?......they are afraid....maybe leave with just the shirt on their backs. Is the fashion of letting your pants only go up to your knees doing anything for blacks ?

Is racism to blame......just dislike.....culture.....

do you realize you're playing Shine and SC's game by starting a thread like this?
the best way to neutralize Shine and SC's antics is ignore it.

like the thread SC started in the political forum today. he posts some ridiculous thread and everyone rushes in to rebut him. they should just ignore him and let his threads and comments die on the vine from lack of interest.

SC is all alone here now with Shine and pcx banned. he feels lonely and needs attention. don't give it to him.
Old 08-10-2019, 09:32 PM   #33
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
do you realize you're playing Shine and SC's game by starting a thread like this?
the best way to neutralize Shine and SC's antics is ignore it.

like the thread SC started in the political forum today. he posts some ridiculous thread and everyone rushes in to rebut him. they should just ignore him and let his threads and comments die on the vine from lack of interest.

SC is all alone here now with Shine and pcx banned. he feels lonely and needs attention. don't give it to him.
Game? What game? Yall create your own drama and then try to drag others in it. Who told Vitaman to start such a ridiculous thread? Maybe voices in his head. But he surely wasnt encouraged to do anything by SC or Shine. Apparently out of nowhere Vitaman woke up on the no sheets side of the bed and started ranting from a bad dream.

Quote:
Now this tops the cake as the funniest shit I've ever read here. I have no idea who Shine or Px is and yet I'm lonely and need attention without them. Hahaha! Hahaha! They were never my source of entertainment you guys are. I find nothing all that interesting in people that agree with me all the time. You fellas are easy...and fun. I love yall

PS: and you gotta admit.. that thread I started in the political forum was dam funny.
Old 08-10-2019, 09:39 PM   #34
The_Waco_Kid
AKA Admiral Waco Kid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel View Post
Game? What game? Yall create your own drama and then try to drag others in it. Who told Vitaman to start such a ridiculous thread? Maybe voices in his head. But he surely wasnt encouraged to do anything by SC or Shine. Apparently out of nowhere Vitaman woke up on the no sheets side of the bed and started ranting from a bad dream.

Now this tops the cake as the funniest shit I've ever read here. I have no idea who Shine or Px is and yet I'm lonely and need attention without them. Hahaha! Hahaha! They were never my source of entertainment you guys are. I find nothing all that interesting in people that agree with me all the time. You fellas are easy...and fun. I love yall

PS: and you gotta admit.. that thread I started in the political forum was dam funny.

right on cue to prove my point. did you see my reply to your thread? on wait .. i didn't.
Old 08-10-2019, 09:46 PM   #35
tbone2u
Account Disabled

You are right Waco.....but is is kinda fun watching him crawfish around. Half the time he doesn't know if He's coming or going
Old 08-10-2019, 09:47 PM   #36
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
right on cue to prove my point. did you see my reply to your thread? on wait .. i didn't.
You're doing just fine right now. It's so sexy lol
Old 08-10-2019, 10:03 PM   #37
The_Waco_Kid
AKA Admiral Waco Kid

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbone2u View Post
You are right Waco.....but is is kinda fun watching him crawfish around. Half the time he doesn't know if He's coming or going

well .. there is that. a little comic relief is good now and then.
Old 08-10-2019, 10:17 PM   #38
fishingtwo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 65

Quote:
well .. there is that. a little comic relief is good now and then.
soo true...won't be long now and another dumb arse thread will be started...lol
Old 08-10-2019, 11:09 PM   #39
FindumFuccemFleem
Valued Poster

Encounters: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by VitaMan View Post
For weeks the site has tried to find a way to deal with shinepro and sistine chapel's threads and comments.....it is well known both are black......however the negative feelings toward them have nothing to do with skin color....it is the attitude, approach, and language.

Many people are terrified being around blacks because of their attitudes. Who is is that most providers will not see......it is AA......sometimes Arabs....sometimes Indians. If blacks change their behavior and attitude to be similar to other groups (such as whites), they are called something else.

Many do not ever want to go to a black neighborhood....why ?......they are afraid....maybe leave with just the shirt on their backs. Is the fashion of letting your pants only go up to your knees doing anything for blacks ?

Is racism to blame......just dislike.....culture.....
This has got to the dumbest thread of the year,and it's only August
Not really surprising coming from you,since 90% of all threads and comments you post here get ignored
What I don't get is,what does a mouth breather who thinks and talks the way you do,get out of paying black women for sex?Some sick fetish fantasy?
The whole thing sounded like some shit you copied and pasted from Trump's Twitter feed

I'm glad you got that off your chest though,feel better?
Old 08-11-2019, 02:44 AM   #40
bb1961
Valued Poster

Quote:
I actually on 2nd thought hope the mods leave this failure of a thread opened. For as openly blatant racist as it is I'd like it to serve two purposes. 1.) Prove that you guys were never tired of race baiting and 2.) Expose your true characters wherever the cookie may crumble.

Horrible bait attempt from the OP. Go back to the drawing board SC didnt bite. Sorry. Lol
This has you so upset because it describes you to a TEE!!
You didn't bite...YOU FUCKING SWALLOWED THE HOOK!!
Old 08-11-2019, 02:57 AM   #41
bb1961
Valued Poster

Quote:
Game? What game? Yall create your own drama and then try to drag others in it.
Now this tops the cake as the funniest shit I've ever read here. They were never my source of entertainment you guys are. You fellas are easy...
First, you jumped in head first....Second, your reaction to this thread says otherwise...Third, your not entertained by this thread...And last but not least, whom did you say was easy??
Old 08-11-2019, 03:00 AM   #42
bb1961
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishingtwo View Post
soo true...won't be long now and another dumb arse thread will be started...lol
You can count on it...
Old 08-11-2019, 03:05 AM   #43
bb1961
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by FindumFuccemFleem View Post
This has got to the dumbest thread of the year,and it's only August
Not really surprising coming from you,since 90% of all threads and comments you post here get ignored
What I don't get is,what does a mouth breather who thinks and talks the way you do,get out of paying black women for sex?Some sick fetish fantasy?
The whole thing sounded like some shit you copied and pasted from Trump's Twitter feed

I'm glad you got that off your chest though,feel better?
Didn't take long for you to tie Trump to the thread
Old 08-11-2019, 05:11 PM   #44
tbone2u
Account Disabled

I think sc is scared of this thread.
Old 08-11-2019, 06:53 PM   #45
USAsoldier
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38
Talking Selective blindness.

[QUOTE=tbone2u;1061689541]I don't know what vitamin tried to say.

Lmao! Stop lying bro. Nobody here believes you.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women