Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 260
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70672
biomed162316
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453215
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48371
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41213
CryptKicker37175
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 01-08-2013, 04:22 PM   #31
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

After all this, you STILL can't refute Whirly's post. Amazing.

Hey, this is Whirly's fight. I'm just an observer. Carry on, it gets funnier all the time!
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 04:30 PM   #32
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post

Hey, this is Whirly's fight. I'm just an observer. Carry on, it gets funnier all the time!
it refutes itself ... read it

or continue to amaze yourself, either way
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 05:19 PM   #33
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67

Quote:

this is Whirlyturds fight? You're just an observer?

Then why have you posted twice insulting those who disagree with Whirlyturd?

Once again. You're a lying sack of shit!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 06:54 PM   #34
timpage
Account Disabled

Here's the Wiki scoop on the first "Muslim Brotherhood" member who has infiltrated the White House according to Whirly, COG and the rest of the knuckledraggers. I don't vouch for Wiki but this seems like it's sourced pretty well. And....if it's not right, then goddamnit you halfwits better prove me wrong!!!!

Attorney, law review chief at Loyola School of Law, clerk for a United States District Court judge after law school, served as a federal prosecutor in the United States Attorney's office in LA, served as a police officer, served as a prosecutor for ten years in the United States Department of Justice, a good deal of it during republican adminstrations.

FORMER SENIOR ADVISOR TO JOHN ASHCROFT AND ALBERTO GONZALES AT THE UNITED STATES DEPARTMENT OF JUSTICE.

And on and on and on. Yep. sounds like a dangerous anti-American fanatic to me.

You dumbasses got anything else?

Fuck you COG, and suck that guy next to you.

Arif Alikhan is currently a Distinguished Visiting Professor of Homeland Security and Counterterrorism at the National Defense University (NDU), College of International Security Affairs in Washington, D.C. He currently teaches and lectures on a variety subjects involving homeland and national security issues for U.S. military and civilian security professionals.[1] and is a recognized expert on U.S. government homeland security and counter terrorism policies.
Alikhan is a former appointee to the Obama Administration where he served as Assistant Secretary for Policy Development at the United States Department of Homeland Security. He is also a former Deputy Mayor of Homeland Security and Public Safety for the City of Los Angeles, former federal prosecutor with the United States Attorneys Office in Los Angeles, and a former senior adviser to Attorneys General John Ashcroft and Alberto Gonzales while serving at the Department of Justice in Washington, D.C.
Contents

[hide] [edit] Early life

Arif Alikhan was born in 1968 after his parents emigrated to North America from Pakistan (mother) and India (father) in the late 1960s.[2] He is one of several accomplished South Asian Americans appointed to the Obama Administration.[3] and is a highly regarded public servant in the homeland security, counter terrorism, and law enforcement fields.
[edit] Education

Alikhan graduated cum laude from the University of California, Irvine in 1990 with a Bachelor of Arts degree in Social Ecology. He studied criminal justice, criminology and legal studies and conducted research in environmental analysis. He was a member of the Kappa Sigma fraternity (Mu Delta) and was appointed Commissioner of Campus Safety by the Associated Students of UC Irvine (ASUCI). He later attended Loyola Law School, Los Angeles where he graduated with honors and was the Chief Articles Editor of the Loyola Law Review.[4] Admitted to the California State Bar in 1993,[5] he subsequently worked as a Judicial Law Clerk for the Honorable Ronald S.W. Lew, United States District Judge, Central District of California, in Los Angeles [6] and then as an associate for the law firm of Irell and Manella, in Century City.[7]
[edit] Career

Alikhan's career in law enforcement, public safety, and homeland security also included service as a Technical Reserve Police Officer in Newport Beach, California, prosecuting juveniles while working in the Los Angeles District Attorney's Office, and prosecuting misdemeanor crimes with the Anaheim City Attorney's Office.[8] He then served 10 years with the U.S. Department of Justice as a federal prosecutor in Los Angeles from 1997 to 2005 and then as a senior official at the Department of Justice in Washington, D.C. from 2005 through 2006.
Alikhan was recognized by the United States Department of Justice for his superior performance while serving as the first Chief of the Cyber and Intellectual Property Crimes Section at the U.S. Attorney's Office in Los Angeles.[9] Based on his work in Los Angeles, he was recruited to work in Washington D.C. to as a Senior Adviser to both Attorney General John Ashcroft and Attorney General Alberto Gonzales to handle cybercrime and intellectual property initiatives. Alikhan has received awards from numerous federal law enforcement agencies including the FBI, U.S. Secret Service, Defense Criminal Investigative Service, Immigration and Customs Enforcement, Bureau of Alcohol Tobacco and Firearms, and NASA Office of Inspector General.
[edit] Appointment

Arif Alikhan was appointed Deputy Mayor of Homeland Security in Los Angeles in September 2006 by Los Angeles Mayor Antonio Villaraigosa to replace Maurice Suh, currently a partner at the law firm of Gibson, Dunn, and Crutcher in Los Angeles.[10] Upon his appointment as Deputy Mayor, then Attorney General Alberto Gonzales praised Alikhan's service in a public statement indicating:
Arif Alikhan's appointment as Deputy Mayor for Homeland Security and Public Safety is outstanding news for the city of Los Angeles, though we will certainly miss having him as part of the Department of Justice team. Arif has served with distinction as both an Assistant U.S. Attorney and as Vice Chairman of the Intellectual Property Task Force. His leadership within the Department has dramatically increased the profile of intellectual property and cyber crime issues, and he has been highly effective in overseeing the national Computer Hacking and Intellectual Property (CHIP) Program. Arif leaves behind a legacy of hard work, innovative thinking, and dedication to the rule of law. These are characteristics that he will bring to his new position, and the city of Los Angeles will be fortunate to have him.[11]
As Deputy Mayor, Alikhan was responsible for overseeing the Los Angeles Police Department, Los Angeles Fire Department, Emergency Management Department, their combined budgets of over $2 billion, and managing over $400 million in federal and state grants.
Alikhan received high marks for his accomplishments as Deputy Mayor of the City of Los Angeles from many including Mayor Villaraigosa. In June 2009, the Mayor stated that:

Alikhan at the EOC opening
Arif Alikhan has been instrumental in advancing my administration's central priorities of preparing Los Angeles to respond to natural disasters and against the threat of terrorism, increasing public safety, and putting 1,000 new LAPD officers on our streets,” said Mayor Villaraigosa. “I wish him luck as he assumes this new role with the Obama Administration, and look forward to his continued efforts to help protect Los Angeles and our nation's cities.[12]
Alikhan's efforts to hire 1,000 new LAPD officers resulted in the highest deployment level in LAPD history before Alikhan left for Washington. Additionally, Mr. Alikhan significantly advanced the Mayor’s emergency preparedness and counter-terrorism initiatives, substantially increased cooperation with federal, state and local law enforcement agencies, led the effort to create the L.A. Fire Department's Professional Standards Division, and helped secure over $400 million in homeland security and public safety grants for the Los Angeles region. He was also a key coordinator and government official at major emergencies including numerous wild fires and the 2008 Chatsworth train collision that killed 25 people and injured over 300 train passengers.
Alikhan was appointed to DHS in June 2009 and is responsible for developing and coordinating department-wide policy issues involving the vast array of missions assigned to DHS. His team of scientists, analysts, attorneys, and economists work on issues ranging from counter-terrorism and information sharing to emergency management and cyber security.[13][14]
Alikhan has served on several boards including the University of Southern California's CREATE Center for Homeland Security Government Advisory Committee.[15] He was also an Adjunct Professor of Law at USC's Gould School of Law where he taught criminal procedure. In 1997, he was named one of the top 40 California attorneys under the age of 40 by the Los Angeles Daily Journal and California Law Business.
[edit] References
  1. ^ http://www.ndu.edu/cisa/index.cfm?secID=687&pageID=119 &type=section.
  2. ^ http://www.spiegel.de/international/world/0,1518,505573,00.html
  3. ^ http://www.nwasianweekly.com/2009/09/sept-2-south-asian-americans-in-obama-administration-honored/
  4. ^ Alikhan Continues Public Service
  5. ^ CA State Bar Records
  6. ^ http://www.metnews.com/profiles/lew.htm
  7. ^ http://www.irell.com/
  8. ^ http://www.linkedin.com/pub/arif-alikhan/a/3a2/b5b
  9. ^ http://www.pakistanlink.com/Community/2004/Jan04/09/01.html
  10. ^ http://articles.latimes.com/2006/sep/23/local/me-homeland23
  11. ^ http://www.laobserved.com/archive/2006/09/antonio_taps_homeland_sec.php
  12. ^ http://www.laobserved.com/archive/2009/04/homeland_security_deputy.php
  13. ^ http://www.dhs.gov/xabout/structure/bio_1250605425754.shtm
  14. ^ http://www.dhs.gov/ynews/releases/pr_1240595153301.shtm
  15. ^ http://www.usc.edu/dept/create/advisory-committee/government.htm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
Egyptian Magazine: Muslim Brotherhood Infiltrates Obama Administration

by John Rossomando • Jan 3, 2013 at 1:10 pm

An Egyptian magazine claims that six American Islamist activists who work with the Obama administration are Muslim Brotherhood operatives who enjoy strong influence over U.S. policy.

The Dec. 22 story published in Egypt's Rose El-Youssef magazine (read an IPT translation here) suggests the six turned the White House "from a position hostile to Islamic groups and organizations in the world to the largest and most important supporter of the Muslim Brotherhood."

The story is largely unsourced, but its publication is considered significant in raising the issue to Egyptian readers.
The six named people include: Arif Alikhan, assistant secretary of Homeland Security for policy development; Mohammed Elibiary, a member of the Homeland Security Advisory Council; Rashad Hussain, the U.S. special envoy to the Organization of the Islamic Conference; Salam al-Marayati, co-founder of the Muslim Public Affairs Council (MPAC); Imam Mohamed Magid, president of the Islamic Society of North America (ISNA); and Eboo Patel, a member of President Obama's Advisory Council on Faith-Based Neighborhood Partnerships.

Alikhan is a founder of the World Islamic Organization, which the magazine identifies as a Brotherhood "subsidiary." It suggests that Alikhan was responsible for the "file of Islamic states" in the White House and that he provides the direct link between the Obama administration and the Arab Spring revolutions of 2011.

Elibiary, who has endorsed the ideas of radical Muslim Brotherhood luminary Sayyid Qutb, may have leaked secret materials contained in Department of Homeland Security databases, according to the magazine. He, however, denies having any connection with the Brotherhood.

Elibiary also played a role in defining the Obama administration's counterterrorism strategy, and the magazine asserts that Elibiary wrote the speech Obama gave when he told former Egyptian President Hosni Mubarak to leave power but offers no source or evidence for the claim.

According to Rose El-Youssef, Rashad Hussain maintained close ties with people and groups that it says comprise the Muslim Brotherhood network in America. This includes his participation in the June 2002 annual conference of the American Muslim Council, formerly headed by convicted terrorist financier Abdurahman Alamoudi.

He also participated in the organizing committee of the Critical Islamic Reflection along with important figures of the American Muslim Brotherhood such as Jamal Barzinji, Hisham al-Talib and Yaqub Mirza.

Regarding al-Marayati, who has been among the most influential Muslim American leaders in recent years, the magazine draws connections between MPAC in the international Muslim Brotherhood infrastructure.

Magid heads ISNA, which was founded by Brotherhood members, was appointed by Obama in 2011 as an adviser to the Department of Homeland Security. The magazine says that has also given speeches and conferences on American Middle East policy at the State Department and offered advice to the FBI.

Rose El-Youssef says Patel maintains a close relationship with Hani Ramadan, the grandson of Brotherhood founder Hasan al-Banna, and is a member of the Muslim Students Association, which it identifies as "a large Brotherhood organization."
http://www.investigativeproject.org/...od-infiltrates
timpage is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 06:58 PM   #35
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by timpage View Post

FORMER SENIOR ADVISOR TO JOHN ASHCROFT AND ALBERTO GONZALES AT THE UNITED STATES DEPARTMENT OF JUSTICE.

Poor Whirly...he needs to do a tad more research and a lot less Glenn Beck dick sucking!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 07:50 PM   #36
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

This thread is comical. Just when you think that WhirlyTurd could not possibly out do himself, he finds a piece of shit article on some Far Right Wing Nut blog and posts it as facts.

Damn, I love this place!

Hey Whirly, America is still "Trending" Obama. Four More Years!
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 08:05 PM   #37
timpage
Account Disabled

The silence from those asking that the post be factually refuted is deafening....now, watch COG try to run away from it or just not respond. He googled it just like I did, got an answer in 30 seconds and realized it was complete bullshit. But, of course, he'd never let the truth get in the way of an opportunity to lie about President Obama. Fucking hypocrite. Remember it, the next time he and Whirly post up their bullshit. This time they're busted. They're liars and they do what liars do....lie.

timpage is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 09:15 PM   #38
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Hey, like I said, I hope I'm wrong, and Whirly's wrong. But since Wiki can be whitewashed, and made to say whatever you want, I'm not sure that's a great source. But at least you did more than namecall, Timmy. I appreciate that. And I checked the WIO website, and Alikhan's name didn't show up anywhere.

But if it is right, well, that's one off the list. Good! Now about the rest of them. There was more than one implicated, as you know.

The silence was because - I WAS DOING SOMETHING ELSE!. I don't live here, as some believe. I just drop in for a laugh.
Old 01-08-2013, 09:20 PM   #39
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Hey, like I said, I hope I'm wrong, and Whirly's wrong. But since Wiki can be whitewashed, and made to say whatever you want, I'm not sure that's a great source. But at least you did more than namecall, Timmy. I appreciate that. And I checked the WIO website, and Alikhan's name didn't show up anywhere.

But if it is right, well, that's one off the list. Good! Now about the rest of them. There was more than one implicated, as you know.

The silence was because - I WAS DOING SOMETHING ELSE!. I don't live here, as some believe. I just drop in for a laugh.
just read the article ... its packed with conjecture that you either overlook or are too uneducated to fathom ... youre defending nothing but your own ignorance
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 09:25 PM   #40
Little Stevie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by timpage View Post
The silence from those asking that the post be factually refuted is deafening....now, watch COG try to run away from it or just not respond. He googled it just like I did, got an answer in 30 seconds and realized it was complete bullshit. But, of course, he'd never let the truth get in the way of an opportunity to lie about President Obama. Fucking hypocrite. Remember it, the next time he and Whirly post up their bullshit. This time they're busted. They're liars and they do what liars do....lie

This is a PERFECT example of exactly how they spread bullshit from the loonies in the right wing blogosphere.

COG, Whirly and the others are simply stupid and incapable of logical thought

They believe people based on something as ridiculous as the spelling of the person's name.

They actually still read the DEADBart site and believe it even after DEADBart couldn't make it factual while he was alive.

Little Stevie is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 09:30 PM   #41
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Stevie, watch the caffeine. I already responded, and gave Timmy credit for Alikhan. You really need to lay off the caffeine after supper.
Old 01-08-2013, 09:36 PM   #42
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Quote:
I don't live here, as some believe. I just drop in for a laugh.
another LIE!
Old 01-08-2013, 09:46 PM   #43
AdventureAdams
Account Disabled

User ID: 35460
My ECCIE Reviews

So it's a fact that all Islamic people automatically hate America right? Okay.
AdventureAdams is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 09:55 PM   #44
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Actually, many Muslims love America, and love freedom. I don't know why they don't get more press. I have worked with many Muslims, and most hate the government of Iran, and tell me that the vast majority of Iranian citizens love America. However, it is not safe to be openly pro-American in Iran.

Muslims gave me much less trouble in my business than evangelical Christians did. They were the worst to deal with, and want a theocracy much more than the Muslims do.
Old 01-08-2013, 09:57 PM   #45
Yssup Rider
BANNED

You speaking for many Muslims now? How many?

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women