Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70706
biomed162522
Yssup Rider60354
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48432
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41491
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35859
Mojojo33117

Old 12-04-2015, 11:41 AM   #31
Guest073019
Account Disabled

The op clearly has her menu posted and has been for a while, this is not a bbfs thread it's a "No means No! asshole thread" what she does and doesn't do is pretty clear to me. This business / hustle just doesn't attract a lot of level minded individuals
Guest073019 is offline   Quote
Old 12-04-2015, 11:47 AM   #32
grean
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

To the OP question as to why not find a provider who does offer a certain menu item. One simple answer is that they may go to the others that do. That doesn't mean they don't want to do it with you too!
grean is offline   Quote
Old 12-04-2015, 11:55 AM   #33
Iam45
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by milfy2002 View Post

A million thanks for your civility.

I am grateful for the actual feedback though, lots of things to consider about human nature!

Do y'all agree that if a girl gets raped because she wore a short skirt that it's her own fault? I doubt wearing leggings would deter the rapist, I'm curious what the consensus is on this.
That is a question that has split the world apart. Believers in the theory that women can be protected by not allowing them to showcase their beauty is what the Burkha is all about.

That said, freedom comes at a price, and so does security. The price of freedom is the one off chance that there is still an animal on the streets and the price of security is that you will be trapped lifelong.
Iam45 is offline   Quote
Old 12-04-2015, 12:02 PM   #34
Guest092216
Account Disabled

User ID: 144244
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:

A million thanks for your civility.

In this thread so far it's been stated by THN that my menu implies that I am desperate and poorly managed....what ever that means, and that guys are treating me poorly all the time, which clearly they are not. I wonder if she lives her life to shine a negative light upon anyone that doesn't bend to her will or if she really believes all the falsehoods and thinly veiled harassment that comes out of her own mouth? Why does she pour so much energy into being negative?

By the way, haters are one of the best forms of flattery!

I am grateful for the actual feedback though, lots of things to consider about human nature!

Do y'all agree that if a girl gets raped because she wore a short skirt that it's her own fault? I doubt wearing leggings would deter the rapist, I'm curious what the consensus is on this.
Milfy, please reread what I said

Quote:
Originally Posted by thathottnurse View Post
But the fact is that BBFS often translates to desperation or poor management in this world. It's a hunter vs. hunted game for barebackers and you're already setting yourself up as easy prey. Again, not saying it's right. Its just how it is.
I did not say that I think that or that it is right. I said it "often translates to...".

Nor did I say leggings would stop a rapist. Please reread that again as well:

Quote:
No. But if the same girl kept walking by the same deserted lot in the same short skirt and wondered why she kept getting assaulted then I'd advise her to slip on a pair of leggings under her skirt and take a different route.
Obviously, leggings won't stop a rapist but going a different route and taking extra precautions if you are being violated regularly would make sense. Sorry if that offends you.
Guest092216 is offline   Quote
Old 12-04-2015, 12:11 PM   #35
FunInDFW
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iam45 View Post
That is a question that has split the world apart.
LOL what in the fuck? At least you're committed to the act. Good Grievous.
FunInDFW is offline   Quote
Old 12-04-2015, 12:17 PM   #36
grean
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Would girls who start out "strickly" CBJ only ever convert to BBBJ if they weren't asked about it frequently? You ladies have you limits. Most,however are far less self limiting than the average hobbiest. That being said there is a safety girl today that will tomorrow do CIM/COF because she was asked and finally said yes to someone.
grean is offline   Quote
Old 12-04-2015, 12:29 PM   #37
Guest110416
Valued Poster

Encounters: 83

I agree with the OP. When you give an inch, some will take a mile, and that works both ways. Everyone has their rules of what they will and will not do BCD. Although, if it is not clearly defined in a provider's profile/ads, it does not hurt for a guy to ask about what is not listed if that is what he likes, the worse she can do is say no. With all the providers out there, a guy has virtual guarantee that at least one is going to like or say ok to everything he desires to have in his session. So guys, you not need to push the envelope with providers, if she does not do what you like, cease communications with her and go on to next one on your list.

The problem occurs when you keep asking or tell a provider she HAS to do something and when she does not/will not, then you threaten to write a bad review and/or spreading gossip/false alerts or something to that effect. There is also a problem when the provider does the same thing to a hobbyist, just because there is a disagreement in the definition of GFE. So when one or the other just cannot let it go that someone has a different opinion, then that is a personal problem that may need professional counseling or more.

Do not dwell, just get a fucking life and move on.
Guest110416 is offline   Quote
Old 12-04-2015, 12:31 PM   #38
milfy2002
Account Disabled

User ID: 298861
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
^ milfy, who is this addressed to?
Ladies and men alike.

I think the mentality that "just because a lady dresses promiscuously she is asking to be raped" is about as sad as that of "because a lady is a provider her boundaries don't matter."

Even though my own personal hobby boundaries get pushed few and far between, at the scale of the collective pool of providers it happens almost daily. Perhaps through thoughtful discussion in an open forum just a few offenders might have a change of heart.
milfy2002 is offline   Quote
Old 12-04-2015, 12:44 PM   #39
!VI!
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 190350
My ECCIE Reviews

honestly,

guys here are dicks, it is what it is

they are paying for it, so to some they believe you can't say no.... it's also not hard to prove that wrong... EASILY

they don't like it, tell them zip up and roll out, they payed for an hour of time.... suggestion is to make it pleasant for both parties
!VI! is offline   Quote
Old 12-04-2015, 12:53 PM   #40
Iam45
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by FunInDFW View Post
LOL what in the fuck? At least you're committed to the act. Good Grievous.
Don't pick and choose sentences. Read the whole and if you have doubts, please ask for clarification.
Iam45 is offline   Quote
Old 12-04-2015, 01:01 PM   #41
FunInDFW
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

Quote:
Don't pick and choose sentences. Read the whole and if you have doubts, please ask for clarification.
Oh, ok:

Quote:
That is a question that has split the world apart. Believers in the theory that women can be protected by not allowing them to showcase their beauty is what the Burkha is all about.
LOL what in the fuck? At least you're committed to the act. Good Grievous, you have no clue what you're talking about here at all. No doubts here, and no clarification here needed for that mess.
FunInDFW is offline   Quote
Old 12-04-2015, 01:23 PM   #42
saustin
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Ladies and men alike.

I think the mentality that "just because a lady dresses promiscuously she is asking to be raped" is about as sad as that of "because a lady is a provider her boundaries don't matter."

Even though my own personal hobby boundaries get pushed few and far between, at the scale of the collective pool of providers it happens almost daily. Perhaps through thoughtful discussion in an open forum just a few offenders might have a change of heart.
A fact-based approach to this topic, avoiding stereotypes and prejudice.
saustin is offline   Quote
Old 12-04-2015, 01:28 PM   #43
Guest092216
Account Disabled

User ID: 144244
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
If you want to have an open and thoughtful discussion on how pressured the "collective pool of providers" might feel on a daily basis to perform things they don't do and why that is then I think you'd find youself at the center of the discussion. And not in a good way.

Considering all the threads all over this board about how tired ladies are of being asked and feeling pressured to bareback, I'm not really sure how open and thoughtful you'd want that discussion to be.

I'd love to see you start that discussion though.

And yeah...maybe some of the "offenders" will have a change of heart.
Guest092216 is offline   Quote
Old 12-04-2015, 03:01 PM   #44
Boltfan

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfree986 View Post
accusations removed. NYr
FTFY
Boltfan is offline   Quote
Old 12-04-2015, 04:21 PM   #45
milfy2002
Account Disabled

User ID: 298861
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
If you want to have an open and thoughtful discussion on how pressured the "collective pool of providers" might feel on a daily basis to perform things they don't do and why that is then I think you'd find youself at the center of the discussion. And not in a good way.

Considering all the threads all over this board about how tired ladies are of being asked and feeling pressured to bareback, I'm not really sure how open and thoughtful you'd want that discussion to be.

I'd love to see you start that discussion though.

And yeah...maybe some of the "offenders" will have a change of heart.
Dear female dog in heat, I am not the center of all your hobby woes. To find the person responsible for them you will need to take a look in the mirror.

Please find some other lady who has menu items you are offended by and chase her around for a few days.

Sincerely, someone who doesn't give half a fuck about your opinion.

I am a bit confused about the burkha comment though! Not really, but it is good food for thought...
milfy2002 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women