Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162401
Yssup Rider60250
gman4453221
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48403
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41299
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35719
Mojojo33117

Old 11-01-2017, 12:40 PM   #31
Wile E Coyote
Premium Access

Encounters: 90

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLM69 View Post
OP is complaining about hooker rates on a hooker site, these women are well off and don't let them fool you, one appointment will easily cover the list of expenses that some posted up and the rest is tax free profit

Ladies; post up daily expenses VS daily appointments and prove me wrong, this is a rich man hobby period, even more if you plan to visit different providers weekly

WTF did I just read? Guys settling for $200 L1 and hoping for L2? take these suckers money ladies, there's one born every minute and most of them are making it to eccie.
Take the providers out of this who are part time, aka have another current means of income, just looking for extra money or are providing due to an unexpected large expense.

I agree with BLM69. There is no full time provider who will post her real monthly expenses because anyone that sees her hourly rate would scoff at her. For the sake of argument, let's say a provider charges $250/hour for her donation (many charge more). Taking two days off and averaging just one appointment a day, that is $1250 a week, multiplying that by 4 weeks a month, that is $5K/month or $60K/year minimum tax free. And we all know that many see more than one a day on average, there are more than 4 weeks in some months and they also work more than 5 days, so probably in reality, maybe double or triple those numbers. But getting back to the modest minimum approach. Say a provider stays in the business for a whole 7 years (there are some that have met and exceeded that time frame and still providing), over that span, for averaging ONE appointment a day, taking two days off a week, she has made almost 1/2 million tax free dollars. Sorry ladies, the numbers do not lie.

Quote:
Originally Posted by micktoz View Post
BLM69 what rent will one appointment cover?
You are right micktoz, if a lady has one appointment a month, then yes, she will not be able to afford her rent. And if she cannot afford the cost of being a provider, let alone anything else, she may need to rethink her situation. But, suffice to say, given what a provider makes a month (see above), she can easily afford her rent and any other provider overhead expenses she has, including her RL personal expenses and even saving some for the future to get out of the business and set out on a new adventure in life. If not, then charging more per hour is not the going to fix the probable real problem(s) of why she needs raise her rates.
Wile E Coyote is online now   Quote
Old 11-01-2017, 12:47 PM   #32
Grace Preston
Madame Moderator

User ID: 123904
My ECCIE Reviews

The tax free thing that keeps getting bandied about.... I know some ladies don't pay their taxes, but a good percent of us DO pay our taxes and self employment tax is not cheap. If you'd like.. I'll post up my monthly expenses during months that I am actually actively hobbying...
Grace Preston is offline   Quote
Old 11-01-2017, 01:11 PM   #33
Jules Jaguar
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 15434
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I hate when hobbyists try to do hooker math. You don't understand how silly it sounds to us.

The business does not work how you think it does. I hate to break it to you but there are good weeks and bad weeks for ALL providers no matter how much they charge, what services they offer, or what they look like.

Some weeks a provider may have more requests than she has time for. Some weeks she might have maybe two appointments a week. Some times of the month or year are better than others. Sometimes it's slow for no reason at all. Sometimes it busy for some and not for others. It's very unpredictable. Kind of comes in waves from my personal experience and there is really no way of knowing when it's going to be good or slow.

I seem to always get an influx of appointments when I'm not available and I miss out on all of that money. We aren't robots and omg a majority of us still bleed for 3 to 7 days a month. Some of providers are juggling kids, school, real jobs, and even husbands or other family.

Let not even get on the time we spend on screening, timewasters, and dudes cancelling last min or ncns.

Unless you are or have been a provider it's hard to really get an understanding for everything it entails to run this particular type of business. Financially emotionally or business wise.
Jules Jaguar is offline   Quote
Old 11-01-2017, 01:19 PM   #34
downtownfellow
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wile E Coyote View Post
for the sake of argument, let's say a provider charges $250/hour for her donation (many charge more). Taking two days off and averaging just one appointment a day, that is $1250 a week, multiplying that by 4 weeks a month, that is $5K/month or $60K/year minimum tax free. And we all know that many see more than one a day on average, there are more than 4 weeks in some months and they also work more than 5 days, so probably in reality, maybe double or triple those numbers. But getting back to the modest minimum approach. Say a provider stays in the business for a whole 7 years (there are some that have met and exceeded that time frame and still providing), over that span, for averaging ONE appointment a day, taking two days off a week, she has made almost 1/2 million tax free dollars. Sorry ladies, the numbers do not lie.
I thought I've seen it all, a john planning a SW budget . Ladies please get with Wyle he will costumize a savings plan and budget that if you follow it you will be 1/2 million richer come year end. Yay !!!! This way we can go back to the 200/hr days. A bit early but air think this might win the Noble Prize for Economist. 🤓
downtownfellow is offline   Quote
Old 11-01-2017, 01:51 PM   #35
guest071618-1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

Wile Is some what right. Everway I look at it, Providers can’t be not making enough money to live comfortably. Their rates are above what other professionals (with college degrees and licenses) charges. Their overhead can’t be more than other professionals. Unless they have pimps, there is no way they are making less than real world jobs.... average lawyer charges $200/hr... average doctor’s are $150/hr... average engineers are $120/hr...these are billing rates and they don’t get to bill 8hrs a day... They all have great deal of overhead.
guest071618-1 is offline   Quote
Old 11-01-2017, 03:47 PM   #36
downtownfellow
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by eng View Post
Wile Is some what right. Everway I look at it, Providers can’t be not making enough money to live comfortably. Their rates are above what other professionals (with college degrees and licenses) charges. Their overhead can’t be more than other professionals. Unless they have pimps, there is no way they are making less than real world jobs.... average lawyer charges $200/hr... average doctor’s are $150/hr... average engineers are $120/hr...these are billing rates and they don’t get to bill 8hrs a day... They all have great deal of overhead.
You are assuming they work 8hrs a day. And they have a steady stream on clients. Look I was a Tech Consultant for 3 yrs. I was charging $300 hr. Zero to no overheard. Clients paid hotel and transportation, work out of their offices. It was great, problem is with all the competition out there it was hard to get a gig. Sometimes I would get a 3 month contract then go 2 months without one ... And so forth ... It is hard to make a living, and if so.some would have told me to lower my rates well that that the end of the relationship. This ladies are selling services, don't get confused. They are providers. They.provide services .. Next time you.have a plumber over.tell him you feel he is overpaid and you.feeling the pinch ... Let me know how that works out ...
Old 11-01-2017, 03:58 PM   #37
Fantastical
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 219084
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Well my rates have always been the same and I have never charged 300 for 30 mins or 400 for an hour and I am definitely not a clock watcher and I don't rush at all in my session I like to enjoy myself as well as the person I am seeing. The thing about me I just really enjoy what I do and sometimes I even get guys who ask for a deal my rates are already pretty low but I also get some guys who say they want to come see me but never take that leap.I mean I have great reviews and I don't have any type of Drama around me.But like I said my rates have always been the same and I really enjoy what I do and I always make sure whoever I see is very happy and satisfied.
Fantastical is offline   Quote
Old 11-01-2017, 04:07 PM   #38
2short@desky
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar View Post
I hate when hobbyists try to do hooker math. You don't understand how silly it sounds to us.

The business does not work how you think it does. I hate to break it to you but there are good weeks and bad weeks for ALL providers no matter how much they charge, what services they offer, or what they look like.

Some weeks a provider may have more requests than she has time for. Some weeks she might have maybe two appointments a week. Some times of the month or year are better than others. Sometimes it's slow for no reason at all. Sometimes it busy for some and not for others. It's very unpredictable. Kind of comes in waves from my personal experience and there is really no way of knowing when it's going to be good or slow.

I seem to always get an influx of appointments when I'm not available and I miss out on all of that money. We aren't robots and omg a majority of us still bleed for 3 to 7 days a month. Some of providers are juggling kids, school, real jobs, and even husbands or other family.

Let not even get on the time we spend on screening, timewasters, and dudes cancelling last min or ncns.

Unless you are or have been a provider it's hard to really get an understanding for everything it entails to run this particular type of business. Financially emotionally or business wise.
I'll never try to do hooker math but in the business I'm in when I lower prices and decide something has to be sold, it goes away. The financial gratification may not be as great for a singular deal but the spinoff from it generates even more sales. Soon, I look up and I'm out of that inventory and desperate to replace it. Sometimes I cannot, you ladies don't have that problem, your inventory is fairly constant. I learned long ago that the money is made in the buying, not the selling, and seems to me the ladies have a pretty good lock on being able to stay inventoried up. Grace had mentioned that she didn't see much difference in revenue when she ran specials. The real question to me it seems, what would the revenue have looked like if those specials were not done? Cash flow will make things happen by accident that would have never occurred otherwise.
2short@desky is offline   Quote
Old 11-01-2017, 04:12 PM   #39
TheEccie214
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

While not with the frequency or passion of NBA or BBFS threads, guys complaining about rates just make them look foolish (play as often and with whom your budget allows - pretty simple). However, that’s nothing compared to johns laying out the budget for a girl and according to these guys all girls should be retiring multimillionaires after only 5 years in the business.

Wiley - ever spent a day with a provider and see what their lives are really like? The amount of preparation (not just a shower and makeup) has a hit ratio probably similar to a used car salesman. The tire kickers - the guys that PM or email 50 times before they’re interested in meeting. The reference checks of sending 4 out and maybe, hopefully, getting one reply from a girl you hope you can trust. Finding a location where you can have 3 or more strangers come (no pun intended) in and leave everyday without Mrs Kravitz thinking she has to tell someone something is going on. No shows, fresh sheets, men that smell or are repulsive, men that want to force activities the girl is not comfortable with, etc.

All this is why there’s such a high turnover in the welcome wagon. Remember one girl from years ago that I’m still friends with that did this to help support her special needs child (high medical bills and schedule flexibility were important) only to be made to feel like the scum of the earth by the predators in the welcome crew here and seriously considered suicide so the state could provide better care for her child because she couldn’t do this.

What about STD testing, maintenance on hair and such, the list goes on.

Whoever thinks this is an easy job should try selling something we were brought up to think was special and precious only to have a guy tell her that prize is only worth $75 for a half hour because he needs to buy a present for his wife.

It’s a tough world here guys, if you can’t afford the price of admission seek another playground.
TheEccie214 is offline   Quote
Old 11-01-2017, 04:22 PM   #40
tiatate
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 404338
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grace Preston View Post
The tax free thing that keeps getting bandied about.... I know some ladies don't pay their taxes, but a good percent of us DO pay our taxes and self employment tax is not cheap. If you'd like.. I'll post up my monthly expenses during months that I am actually actively hobbying...
Totally agree. All of us ain't out here living totally illegal.

I think its a combo of higher cost of living, and higher cost of everything else. I also think of this as a luxury experience, so I'm sure most ladies are not working with the base cost of things either. Yea I could do a $45 a night room, but -lets be real, thats nasty- and I've set my min to $80. Overhead is real, though I'm sure many of us make it out well. A complaining post about rates wont earn you any kudos.
tiatate is offline   Quote
Old 11-01-2017, 04:30 PM   #41
hotindallas
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by downtownfellow View Post
...Look I was a Tech Consultant for 3 yrs. I was charging $300 hr. Zero to no overheard...

Must be nice, LOL. With my consulting work I get $200/hr, also with zero overhead (except that pesky Uncle Sam who gets 33% off the top, that is...). Yeah the $200/hr is great, WHEN there is work. Sometimes there are weeks straight with no work at all. I don't know for sure, but I'm willing to bet that most providers have the same ups and downs in terms of business quantity that we do as consultants.

I think perhaps that many times we as hobbyists get the wrong impression of providing...that all a provider has to do is lay down at the incall and spread 'em, and that there will be an unending line of swinging dicks ready to drop $$$ her way. There may be a provider or two out there that tries that, but I guarantee that if they do they won't be in the business long. They'll burn out too fast. Look at how many "New Providers" show up in the Welcome Wagon. How many of them last even 6 months? They are few and far between. It takes a proper mindset, intelligence, good business principles, enjoying the work, and at times some damn good acting to be a successful provider long-term.

Hell, this whole argument could go on forever (In fact, it HAS gone on in various threads here for as long as I can remember). The simple bottom line is that if you don't like a provider's rates, pull up your big boy pants and move on to a provider who's rates are within your ability or willingness to pay instead of whining all over the boards about the price.

For God's sake, think about it. You can find a really good lady here for $400.00 per hour. Let's say you go see her once a week. That's $1,600.00 per month. I guarantee you a wife or a GF will cost you a HELL of a lot more than that, the sex probably won't be as good, and when the sex is over the wife or GF won't even leave.

Let's please quit bitching and get back to fucking, okay? Some of you guys bitch more than my ex-wife did...
hotindallas is offline   Quote
Old 11-01-2017, 04:36 PM   #42
hotindallas
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Oh my God. TheEccie214 apparently posted his while I was writing mine..

and we pretty much said the same things...

I think I need professional help now...

hotindallas is offline   Quote
Old 11-01-2017, 04:40 PM   #43
downtownfellow
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotindallas View Post

Must be nice, LOL. With my consulting work I get $200/hr, also with zero overhead (except that pesky Uncle Sam who gets 33% off the top, that is...). Yeah the $200/hr is great, WHEN there is work. Sometimes there are weeks straight with no work at all. I don't know for sure, but I'm willing to bet that most providers have the same ups and downs in terms of business quantity that we do as consultants.

I think perhaps that many times we as hobbyists get the wrong impression of providing...that all a provider has to do is lay down at the incall and spread 'em, and that there will be an unending line of swinging dicks ready to drop $$$ her way. There may be a provider or two out there that tries that, but I guarantee that if they do they won't be in the business long. They'll burn out too fast. Look at how many "New Providers" show up in the Welcome Wagon. How many of them last even 6 months? They are few and far between. It takes a proper mindset, intelligence, good business principles, enjoying the work, and at times some damn good acting to be a successful provider long-term.

Hell, this whole argument could go on forever (In fact, it HAS gone on in various threads here for as long as I can remember). The simple bottom line is that if you don't like a provider's rates, pull up your big boy pants and move on to a provider who's rates are within your ability or willingness to pay instead of whining all over the boards about the price.

For God's sake, think about it. You can find a really good lady here for $400.00 per hour. Let's say you go see her once a week. That's $1,600.00 per month. I guarantee you a wife or a GF will cost you a HELL of a lot more than that, the sex probably won't be as good, and when the sex is over the wife or GF won't even leave.

Let's please quit bitching and get back to fucking, okay? Some of you guys bitch more than my ex-wife did...
+ 1 ... That pesky 1099 will kill bro ...
Old 11-01-2017, 05:37 PM   #44
Grace Preston
Madame Moderator

User ID: 123904
My ECCIE Reviews

That's what I'm saying-- that 30% or more in taxes is a brutal necessity if you do this as your primary income source. The IRS and their audits are NO JOKE. I am not scared of the FBI, the CIA, LE, or SWAT-- but the IRS-- yeah, I have nightmares about those fucks.

Yes, there are wonderful times when a provider is just rolling in the clover. And then there are times when a lady struggles to book 1 or 2 appointments in a week, even with offering special deals to her regulars. It is just the nature of ANY self employed person out there. Providers are a luxury-- and as a result, when the economy is off-- we feel the pinch.
Grace Preston is offline   Quote
Old 11-01-2017, 05:45 PM   #45
TheEccie214
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotindallas View Post
Oh my God. TheEccie214 apparently posted his while I was writing mine..

and we pretty much said the same things...

I think I need professional help now...

Once in a great while I post something worthwhile to throw people off.
TheEccie214 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women